Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Absolix's Army

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Absolix's Army
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/8/2010 13:42:10   
  Scakk
Beyond

Building an Army
Young Absolix Learns to Play with Others

Location: Granemor > General's Tower > No Man's Land > Absolix's Army

Absolix: Are you sure this is where the armor was discovered, Father?
Ryuusei: I am sure. Return when you are done. Good luck.
Mutant King: You know that he is not your father in anything like the traditional sense.
Visia: I doubt he could ever be a father. I doubt he knows the least thing about it.
Absolix: You are trying to play us against each other to advance your own position. I suggest you give it up now. You will not succeed. He has no part in what comes, he is just an observer.
Mutant King: .......................
Absolix: Of course I am aware that he is not my father in the traditional sense. I also am aware of your intentions to manipulate me for your own ends.
Visia: Lord Absolix...
Absolix: Neither of you really know a thing about my father... or about me.
Mutant King: You are overreacting.
Absolix: Your service and the service of your mutants is no longer required. You know nothing save treachery. My father may have been fanatical, but he understood loyalty.
Visia: But-- my Lord!
Absolix: Go now before I annihilate you. Though I suggest you be prepared for when I call upon you again.
Mutant King: Sure. You can have your way. We'll go...... Come on, Shaper.
Absolix: The travails of a second child never end. I may not be borne of my father like my sibling, I am still his son...
Absolix: From the uncreated realms, from the ashes of worlds since rewritten, from realities entirely undone, reset, and begun anew. From the distant past I call you forth...
Absolix: Kingadent Slugwrath, your service is required.

• Play Again!
  • Guardian Tower
  • Leave

Thanks to Archmagus Orodalf.

< Message edited by Scakk -- 5/8/2010 23:33:36 >
  • AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events >> Absolix's Army
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition