Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Ultimate Guide for Power Leveling (F2P Version)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest Guides >> Pending Guides >> The Ultimate Guide for Power Leveling (F2P Version)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/24/2010 10:06:02   
furryfeet7

The Ultimate Guide for Power Leveling

At this rate, you'll level up every 10 minutes, that is, if you follow this guide, won't you?
(This guide guides you on what mechs to get so you can level up quick. Don't worry, as there won't be any rares or SC or Nova Gem items.)

Table of Contents
1. "What is Power Leveling?" [GFPL1]
2. Levels 1-5 [GFPL2]
3. Levels 6-10 [GFPL3]

[GFPL1]
What is Power leveling?

Power leveling is a form of farming, but only with experience. The higher level you are, the more places in mechquest are available to you, and the more powerful you can become. So overall, power leveling is a way to level up really quick.

[GFPL2]
Levels 1-5

Okay so you start out on the ship.

Newbies(if you just started playing mechquest and have no idea how to play): Visit Tek's tutorial (go to a person names Sys-Zero and click tutorial). After you know how to play then level up to 3. After that, fight the Space Blimp and then land the ship.

Pros(if you already made an account and just made a new one to follow this guide.): Land the ship as soon as possible.

Once you're on the ground, you should have more than 3000 credits if you did the newbies way. If you were a pro then you should still have 2500 credits. Go to Tek's Mechs in Soluna City and buy the Katana 1.0. It isn't that good, I have to admit, but this isn't your permanent mecha, you're just using this to defeat your enemies more quicker.

After you've bought the Katana 1.0, it's time to put mecha battling aside and start working on your surgery skills as a doctor. Go to the Soluna City hospital to gain experience. Hint: It's two screens to the right. There are two priorities in this task. One, to gain experience, and two, to rank up to #32. Okay, so once you've "Volunteer", then click on emergency and do the missions. But don't do just any mission! We are specifically looking for a mission called Autopsy. It's a mini game, and it requires good mouse control. The rewards are 100 experience and 500 credits. Now I can imagine your face this second that you're reading this, "Whoa! That's some tasty rewards" and you'll be like "What?", so anyways do that until you're level 5. At that rate, you'll reach level 5 in about 5-10 minutes. Then report back to the main screen of Soluna City.

Go and meet Dean Warlic and do his quests until you reach the starship quest. Then stop. After that, then go back to the hospital and do the mini game until you're level 6.

[GRPL3]
Levels 6-10

< Message edited by furryfeet7 -- 12/27/2010 11:26:56 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
12/24/2010 13:40:36   
forumlogin

Don't we already have a guide for this? :S
Also, use
[hr]
instead of ______.
It makes a big difference. XD
DF MQ  Post #: 2
12/24/2010 16:16:01   
furryfeet7

STOP! You already kicked me out of the Planet Yokai guide. What's
?

Oh. I just figured out when i typed it.

< Message edited by furryfeet7 -- 12/24/2010 16:17:19 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
12/24/2010 19:23:23   
PD

@Forumlogin: Yes, we have THIS

Also, furryfeet7, although I commend you for your work, I unfortunately already (Well, I don't own the guide anymore, but I created the original) made a guide for the same subject in the link above. However, I'll PM you a few tips on guide making that I've learned across thew years.

< Message edited by PD -- 12/24/2010 19:25:12 >
Post #: 4
12/24/2010 19:41:06   
furryfeet7

Sorry PD. But this isn't a farming guide. This is my version of a guide of how to level up; like playing this until rank 20, then buy this mech and complete Planet 51, yeah, that kind of stuff. So is that okay PD?

EDIT: I win't continue do add more things until a staff member tells me it's okay. Because last time I continued and then it got locked and this way so I don't waste my time.

< Message edited by furryfeet7 -- 12/25/2010 8:02:56 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest Guides >> Pending Guides >> The Ultimate Guide for Power Leveling (F2P Version)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition