Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

ChickenCow Eggs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> ChickenCow Eggs
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/6/2011 3:22:12   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

ChickenCow Eggs

Objective: Congratulations! You saved a shipment of ChickenCow Eggs in the back room of the Knife & Spork for Maegwyn!
Requirements: None
Release Date: February 4th, 2011

Enemies:
  • Pirate Sniper
  • Stolen Wolf
  • Pirate Swordsmith
  • Angry Evil Jim Groupie

NPCs:
  • Marza Pan
  • Maegwyn

Dialogue:
    Marza Pan: Hi! I'm Marza Pan! If you think I look a lot like Mecharoni's Maza Rella, it's because we're identical service model androids.
    Marza Pan: If you're here for Bacon, Mocha Cola, or the Grand Opening Challenges, you should speak to Maegwyn. If you want eggs...
  • I want eggs! (continue below)
  • To Maegwyn (return to Diner)

Marza Pan: We are out of ChickenCow Eggs again today!
  • Oh No!!?? (continue below)
  • Done (return to Diner)

Maegwyn: Perhaps you can help me, <Character>...
  • Sure! (Maegwyn shows up, continue below)
  • Not Now (return to Diner)

Maegwyn: Hi, <Character>! So, you're up for a new challenge today? It will be a while longer before all of them are ready...
    Maegwyn: Every time we get a delivery of ChickenCow Eggs, they vanish from the back room...
    Maegwyn: You may have noticed that something about the back room defies gravity... you can actually walk up the walls...
    Maegwyn: Well, after each delivery of ChickenCow Eggs, we hear these loud noises, like giant mecha stomping around...
    Maegwyn: I know it doesn't seem possible for mecha to be inside the building... I think the room must stretch or something.
    Maegwyn: And no, I didn't alert the SPD ... I don't want Chief Duncan poking around back there!
    Maegwyn: Would you mind doing a little investigating for me, <Character>? I'm afraid the only reward is my thanks... and the experience and credits...
    Back Room!

Maegwyn: I'm still amazed that your mecha really does fit in the back room...

If you click Talk More:
    Maegwyn: What?!!? A whole gang of intruders? In their mechas???
    Maegwyn: Be careful, <Character>! I will contact Tek about repairs if you need them.

After killing an enemy:
    Maegwyn: Thanks for following that Gang Member... Heal, or no heal?
  • You have an option of Heal or No Heal (click either and continue battling)

After killing 2 enemies:
    Maegwyn: Looks like there is one more ahead. Heal now, or you ok for another battle with no heal?
  • You have an option of Heal or No Heal (click either and continue battling)

After killing all (3) enemies:
    Maegwyn: I think that's all of them! And is that a box of ChickenCow Eggs?
    Maegwyn: If you'll grab the ChickenCow Eggs, breakfast is on me! I have no fancy rewards for this quest...just the experience and credits from battle...

Grab Eggs! (Complete Quest)

Rewards Shop:
    None

Thanks to Thiefboy109 for links!

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 9/29/2011 17:04:01 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> ChickenCow Eggs
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition