Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

disbanding Factions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> disbanding Factions
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/26/2011 16:46:17   
The Death Trap

I recently Created a faction and disbanded it and i wasnt happy because i didnt get my varium back i think that we should get our varium back if we disband as a mater a fact i think we should get varium back for any thing that we buy with varium atleast we should get half of the varium back just to make it fair

Hwat do u guys think??
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/26/2011 16:47:36   
charwelly

Lol why should you get the varium back

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/26/2011 16:51:40   
Matgon

Well personally I disagree when you purchase a faction is like making an investment on something for you and some friends to work on, if you would get the varium back then there would be to much disbanding and sometimes people spend time doing hard work stacking up wins and donating tokens.

< Message edited by Matgon -- 2/26/2011 16:52:01 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/26/2011 16:51:54   
The Death Trap

so u dont want varium....... And im talking about founders of factions that disband

but im just saying if u disband such as devils creed which was a very good faction that disbanded the founder should get half of the varium back

Posts merged, please do not double post. ~SMGS

< Message edited by SMGS -- 2/26/2011 17:43:21 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
2/26/2011 16:54:54   
voidance

Your logic on the faction part makes no sense. All you had to do is clear your faction list and start fresh instead of disbanding it, so its your own fault you wasted the varuim.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/26/2011 16:56:27   
The Death Trap

im not just saying about factions in talking about everything u buy with varium u should get like half of it back or atleast a quarter
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
2/26/2011 17:01:13   
voidance

Thats why i said
quote:

Your logic on the faction part makes no sense.

Hence the "faction part"
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
2/26/2011 17:03:34   
IsaiahtheMage

You make no sence.Why should you use your varium to make a faction then disband it and expect to get the varium back?It only works one way.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
2/26/2011 17:07:40   
voidance

Lol the funny thing is i bet he posted this thinking he would get support but instead getting flamed for making a stupid complaint.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
2/26/2011 17:11:20   
The Death Trap

i mean like if u disband because u want to use the half of ur varium on something else

Ex: donny the ultimate had a very good and stable faction but he disbanded and reasonably he should have got his varium back
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
2/26/2011 17:22:38   
voidance

Your still not making any sense, for instance "I made a faction so i can get flag capture and world domination aciv's, and once i get those i disband it to get the 225 varuim back?" lol why would anyone do that? AND BESIDES ITS ONLY 225 VARUIM
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
2/26/2011 17:41:00   
Master Volcon

Lets think of a faction in real life terms....
You pay to get supplies and giant war cannons and a nice HQ. Then over time you use these items. So they will never be new again right?
So in a real life sense you will never again get full price and I doubt half....
Maybe like 50 Varium back just to make the person feel a bit better since they just lost their faction, I know i was pretty upset when I Disbanded The Volconian Empire.

Honestly until varium sell back comes I doubt this will come.
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
2/26/2011 17:44:21   
SMGS

Discussion about factions belongs in the EpicDuel Factions section.
Locked.
Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> disbanding Factions
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition