Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: MtAK Purple Style!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: MtAK Purple Style!
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/14/2011 14:12:39   
ChainSword

"To meet the person you've considered your equal for ages, and to realize she has became superior. How could you possibly not feel nothing else than happiness?
l
Chain opened the door and stepped to huge hall. The place was spacey, and ceiling was very high, with four huge pillars to support the roof from collapsing.
One of the pillars was decorated with several blue jewels, and painted with several shades of blue. Gazing on it, you could almost feel your mind calming, as if you would be at peaceful shore, staring at calm ocean.
Other pillar was painted in black and white, with small gray lines separating them from both sides. All of four stripes spiralled towards the roof around the pillar, as if raising towards heaven itself.
Third pillar was graceful, as if it would have been made of light. Decorated with plates of gold, diamonds, some small crystals, and even hundreds of tiny mirrors, the pillar was shining, reflecting the light of the hall in even darkest corners of the room. It was as if the pillar would actually create light.
Fourth pillar was made of one huge, colorless crystal. There was small red gem inside the pillar, at about 10 feet from the ground. How is it possible to get such a small gem inside huge pillar of wild, unbroken crystal, was mystery even to creator of the place. Perhaps someone had placed that gem inside the crystal using powerful space-bending magic long lost in history, or perhaps the huge amount of crystal had somehow been grown around the gem for milleniums. Whatever the case, masterful work.
In the center of the hall, directly in the middle of all these four pillars, there was small beacon, magically enchanted to hover in the air, about 15 feet from floor, burning peacefully. The beacon also had four pillars in it.
To this majestic hall, Chain had once again returned to meet his friend, Mritha.

Mritha.
Long-time member of the same clan Chain had been part of for some time before him joining. Both of them valued the knowledge of history, and agreed that just like the light of the beacon, information should also be allowed to be seen and known, rather than hidden in darkness. While Chain had shown interest of wider variety of history, trying to learn everything worth learning from pages of history, Mritha hersellf had decided to specialize in history of Lore's warfare, in order to prevent losses and gains of every war ever fought to be lost in history.
Both of them were rather highly ranked in the clan's hierarchy, and they respected each other highly.

Yet one day, Mritha simply rose to higher level than Chain.
One day, objectively speaking normal one, Chain received the news. Mritha had been requested to join the ArchKnights of Lore, one of the most powerful and respected organisations in charge of the everyday life of the world.
It was no surprise that most of common people had this position as their primary goal in their lifes. Being able to directly help the world so dear to everyone inhabiting it, and in exhange, receiving respect and gratitude of people living in that very world. It was no surprise that most of common people had this position as their primary goal in their lifes.
Chain was no different. He also wanted to achieve that position, to be able to help, and to receive the trust and respect of others.
And now, he was about to meet Mritha second time after her so-called "promotion". She was sitting in the back of the hall, in high, majestic, golden chair. There was purple chain tied from her leg to the chair, preventing her from moving freely.
Chain was only few dozen steps away from standing in front of her.

As much as Chain would try to ignore it, his mind was filled with negative emotions. The reason for her being selected instead of many other people from their clan was beyond him. He considered several other people (himself included) at least as qualified for similar job as Mritha. Yet she was chosen for it.
Why? What on Lore did exactly separate Mritha's abilities (or perhaps personality) to handle the job from the others? Chain just couldn't comprehend it.
Envy had raised it's ugly head in Chain's soul, and he was aware of it. Yet he couldn't help to feel how he did.

"Chain! Good to see you again! How have you been these past few days?" Mritha shouted with her usual happy attitude, as Chain got closer to her.
He stopped on respectful distance.

"Mritha." Chain said.
"I refuse to hide my feeling of your promotion."
Mritha looked surprised, and slightly confused.
"I admit that I'm jealous of your new decision as ArchKnight, and don't fully understand what separated you from any other of us when you were chosen for this job..."
"Chain..." Mritha was about to start.
"However," Chain intercepted her.
"However, I refuse to let envy and baseless anger to take hold of me just because you've advanced in your life. I will not accept myself as person who feels anger or greed when my friend achieves something I also desire, in his or her life."
Chain dropped in his left knee, and bowed deeply.
"I accept that I will make mistakes in my life, forgive myself the wrongs I have done, and swear myself to become a better person"
After saying that, Chain rose to his legs, turned around and said: "I have no grudge against you, nor your position. I hope you can someday forgive my selfish way of thinking"
With that, Chain started walking out of the hall, towards the huge doors he had entered through moment ago.
"Chain!" Mritha tried to yell.
But he was already gone.

Wow.........I'm not sure what to say to that, it almost made me cry a little.

Chain, you are one of my closest buddies on this forum. I consider you more than a friend, you are my brother. Nothing will change that. *hugs Chain* Thank you for sharing that, it was nothing less than beautiful :)

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/14/2011 14:51:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 101
4/14/2011 14:36:05   
megakyle777

Hi!
Welcome back.
So, I found it! (Holds up Mritha's weakness, which for sake of kindness he shall not put what it is on the fourms, though it may not matter soon...)
*raise eyebrow* Kindness? Or the fact that your bluffing?
(Twirls weakness around in hand) When you challenge me to find some weakness, I find it! Unless it's Seppy's. I'm still working on that. He's a tough one.
I'm sure, Sepulchure is a hard nut to crack.
Now, what to do with it? Oh, I know, I could throw it in the lava!
If you really have it you could.
Or maybe erase it from time!
Only a Chronomancer can do that.
Or give it to Mordred Tumulu or whatever his name is! I'm sure he would pay handsomely for a way to kill you in a moment and thus not waste time he's spending on other matters!
Mordred doesn't need that, he has..........the list.
...Nah, I'm messing with you now. Here. (Hands weakness back to Mritha) Hide it better next time.
*grins*
And NEVER challenge me to find something again.
I challenge you............to find an unlimited supply of purple M&Ms >_> ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/14/2011 15:16:51 >
DF  Post #: 102
4/14/2011 14:43:18   
Sinis

*walks in* Hi Mritha.
Heyas!
*noms a cookie*
*noms a skittle*
Ready to torture?
Umm....
Let the questions begin.
Oh that!
1) How you became the Purple Lady?
Dunno, people just started calling me that and I went along with it lol
2) If you lost all weapons, all hope and Odgne, how would you fight back?
I may lose my weapons, and I may even lose Odgne. But I will NEVER lose Hope!
3) Do you want a cookie?
Aye! *noms a cookie*
4) If purple s...*dodges a brick*...topped existing, would you still exist?

*glare* Firstly, Purple will NEVER stop existing. I will not allow it. But for speculation, no I would not stop existing. You forget that I am also the BLACK DragonLord ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/14/2011 17:56:52 >
DF  Post #: 103
4/14/2011 15:09:03   
Mechajin
Constructively Friendly!

SUPER. ULTRA. MEGA. GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMP! Iamsoproudofyouuuu*Squee*imeanican'tbeliveoneofmybestfreindsontheforumshasbecomeanAKEEEEEEEEE
*is glomped to the floor* hahaha! Heyas Mecha!
Okay. I'm done squee'ing.
XD
Question 1. if Purple and Black had to be destroyed. what would be your next favorite color?
Purple and Black will not be destroyed. *in epic voice* I shall fight to the last heartbeat to defend my colors! I may stumble, but I will not fall! Through the shadows of night and the light of day I will fight to the end of days! As long as my heart still beats........I will stand for my colors.
Question 2. In one of Dooms' above questions. did you pick me to fight back? 'cause i have NITROBOOMSPONGES >:D!!!!
Hmm I don't remember what question that was, but yes your sponges are more than just useful
Question 3. During DF Wars. who is your favorite ally on the battlefield (No Odgne doesn't count. You can have Joint Choices if need be)
Odgne.......Odgne doesn't count? But but but we have been together since she hatched! I hame many allies on the battlefield but she is my only battle compainion!
Question 4a. On a Scale of 1 to 10. How awesome do you think Teal is?
Hmmm.......well its made of blue and green. Blue is one of the creators of Purple and Green is a close ally of Purple. So I'd give it a 9
Question 4b. On a Scale of 1 to 10. How awesome do you think my Long White Hair is?
10. Long hair is beastly on guys. I used to watch Van Helsing over and over just so I could see Dracula's hair XD And don't get me started on Legolas......
Question 5. If you could have your very own Variant of the MJOLNIR Series of armors. what would it be? (Armor Design, Helmet Design, Visor Color, Armor Color, Helmet Color Accessories. That kind of thing. In that Order. Mine would be. A Sleeveless Chestplate Making the upper half of the armor look like a Tank Top/Vest The Scout Head from Halo 3. Silver.(when wearing a helm) Teal. Teal.(when wearing a helm) A Holster for My Energy Sword, and a little loop on the right thigh of the armor, with a token in the shape of a choppers front wheels hanging from it. )
Hmm...... Well I have played with the various forms of the MJOLNIR armor when I played Reach. I think I prefer the original armor the best, the other styles were nice but they just didn't appeal to me. However I would paint it black.
Question 6. If you were told you had to slay one of your fellow warmongers to save the world, would you slay them?
No. I was raised on the age old American belief. No man gets left behind. When one of my soldiers is lost behind enemy lines I will risk all to save him or her, even if it will cost the lives of many more. The same belief holds true here.
Question 7. What is my Epic Warmonger Rating.
5. You hit me with a sponge. It really hurt.
Question 8. if you weren't a member of the Pillar of Light? Which pillar would you join?
Ummm...... I honestly have no idea. :?
Question 9. If you were an Elemental Spirit. What would a Mrithaling look like?
They would look a lot like this guy. He turned out a little small.....but meh.
Question 10. If you were an Elemental Spirit. who out of your friends would you want to be your Soulweaver?
Hmm..... Well guthixnite was my SW but then he died and became a SA himself.......so idk. Someone who has purple and black spiritlooms. :D Cause he/she has to match ME!

I'm done for now. but..*equips Schwarzanegger voice* I'LL BE BACK *unequps* With cookies and HUGS :D! And more questions.

Yay cookies and hugs! :D ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/14/2011 15:50:58 >
DF  Post #: 104
4/14/2011 15:29:52   
megakyle777

Oh come on, finding a unlimited supply of M and M's was easy. I left it in your fridge.
I said PURPLE M&Ms. Those are blue.
Now seriously, don't send me looking for anything else. I mean, I got Seppy and Dhows to keep an eye on. DO you have any idea how hard it is to keep an eye on Dhows when he can just pretty much teleport where he wants? It takes a lot of time and effort.
hahaha ok fine :)
I have had a lot of fun though, and llok foward to seeing me in your story!
I will get to writing it as soon as I have time :)
Edit: Just of of interest, what is this List you mention? If it is as good at killing as you claim, I may have to.. obtain it....
The list does not kill, but there are fates worse than death. ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/14/2011 15:54:12 >
DF  Post #: 105
4/14/2011 17:39:53   
Sinis

Yeah, Mritha forgot my last post. ¬¬
oooo I skiped your post! I'm so sorry! D: ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/14/2011 17:53:24 >
DF  Post #: 106
4/14/2011 19:10:25   
Mortarion

Hey Mirtha quick questions:
I shall give quick answers then :)
WHen is next chapter up, and could you give my character strange ways of acting like screaming when he is sleeping and waking while he is sleeping, putting his eyes in balc, and wierd things like that
The next chapter will be posted as soon as it is written. However school is more important and that is taking up most of my time right now. Maybe late next week?
IF someone ugly/nerdy (social outcast) tells you that he loves you, you don't know him thought, what will you say?
Delex, my best friend is a mega nerd and he is very anti social, so that has nothing to do with it :)
Also Guth leaved because of the increasing trolls in the DFGD, what will you do about that?
I am trying to get him to return to the forums, but he is very hurt by the actions of those trolls. Give him time. ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/14/2011 20:33:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 107
4/14/2011 19:22:20   

The Clash of the Purple Titans...
Clash of the titans ftw! XD
Seth:...I give, it gets worse every single day.
Yes!
Kotaro: b..b-b-e str-ong...
Almost got him.....
Zero: ...You guys are weird..its just a color.
It is more than a color....
Seth: Wrong!
Kotaro: Its watching us, every movement...Everything!
Easy to do when I painted the walls purple muahahaha
*Fractra appears yet again except...he is wearing black and purple now.*
I love your new look Fractra!
Fractra: You know what they say, can't beat them because of some idiot..wait for the idiots
to go insane and dethrown them!
Good quote! I might use that against Nix later....
Zero: *Sips tea* Mritha, did you hear something? It sounded like a wanna-be villain.
hahaha Oh leave him be. His has a great taste in clothing.
Fractra: Don't ignore me! *Fractra controls everything purple in the room except you.*
*You see a purple orb in his hands*
Wow, you learn fast Fractra!
Seth & Kotaro: Master...
Who?
Zero: Mritha, It gets tiring being the voice of reason... all the time. But, shouldn't you
keep chaotic things...in a safe place?
Awww, where is the fun in that?
Fractra: Join usss...and.we can start a purple chaotic revolution, or die by your own color!
Come on Zero, we have purple cookies!
Zero: Yeeeaaaahh...I think...I am the onlu sane one left... how in the world are you going to start a color revolution?
Actually its very easy. Have you seen the DFGD when colors are being discussed? :)
Fractra: The sky will become black...stars will become purple...and the sun and the moon...forever purple!
I like the sound of that.....
Zero: Mritha...you mustn't give in...you mustn't!
Give in? *steps beside Fractra* The entire thing was MY idea!
*A red haired boy suddenly flies through the window, crashing into both Mritha and Zero.*
*Another kid wearing pilot glasses crashes in with him.*
Ow!
Red boy: Hey...that cannon did not lead to Falconreach.
*rubbs head*
Zero:...Who the heck are you?
*mutters* crazy cannon person is who he is
Seo: I'm Seo...but everytime I enter to have my story put in...they say my life is more of a comedy
than a adventure...So, i'm trying to be Heroic.
Oohhh nooo! Please say this isn't one of those Idiot Heroes! D: They ALWAYS win!
Seo: And my friend here is Fan See, but we call him Fancy.
Puns.....George Lowe gets angry...
Fancy: Anyone fancy some VERY fancy drinks? *he hands you a purple drink and Zero a grey drink.*
Oooo purple!
Zero: That was refreshing, now we are in the middle of a scene...can we have some privacy.
Aye, trying to paint the world purple.
Seo: Sure, but before you do. *He makes the whole house a film studio in seconds and then eats popcorn.* Action!
How did you.....
Zero: Your wack idea of a revolution-
Seo: Stop! Cut the scene...Never ever use the word Wack. Mritha was perfect, be more like her.
*flicks hair*
Zero: Why I oughta...
Seo: Don't use oughta either...you can be put out of this show.
*snickers*
Zero:...If I get interrupted again, I am going to lose it.
Seo: No threats, only action!
Oh dear
Zero: Zero has lost it!
*Zero takes Seo and punts him to Fractra, who falls on Seth who falls on Kotaro.*
Zero: I warned ya.
Purple tea Zero? *hands him a glass* ~Mritha
~The End

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/14/2011 20:55:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 108
4/14/2011 19:48:59   
Sinis

Purple vs. Yellow vs. Gray=Interesting battle, eh?
Aye, that would be interesting
Fight, not to fal, not to fail, or you'll end like them. *points to dead slashed cutted decomposing corpses*
I don't fight to fall, I fight to win.
Liked my tiny surprize?
The purple drops? They are very cool :)
*steals and hides all your food in places around mount LessDoors*
Awww not cool! D:
Friday, friday... I am so NOT excited... Grrrr...
Why not? Friday is AE release day! :D
*salutes* May the MindTwist scythe always guide you.
*returns the salute* And may the purple be with you.
I'm noy leaving soon.
Neither am I
I'm surpised no random guy came shouting at me and trying to hit me with a hammer...
heheheheheh
Meet me at the ultra-secwet PM system, after you read this message.
Will do! ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/14/2011 21:02:58 >
DF  Post #: 109
4/14/2011 20:41:18   
Mortarion

LAte next week ok , btw could you do the thing I asked you for my character?, and how do was I supposed to known that your best friend was a mega nerd (I am some sort of nerd too tbh), and did you watched the chapters where clone 99 appeared?, and ok, I want him to return too, btw Mritha could you add me on twitter?, I am Raaret
I can try, and you couldn't, thats why I told you :) No I have not, and yes I will add you on twitter :)

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/14/2011 21:08:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 110
4/14/2011 20:50:27   
Mordred

Now, for a philosophical question(refer to Alice in Wonder/Underland on how to answer this).
I'm thinking of words that start with the letter M. Malice. Murder. Mordred.... XD I'm sorry I couldn't let that pass
Who are you?

Whooooo R yoooooooou?

Btw, I love your new avatar! It is more fitting for you :) ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/14/2011 21:17:36 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 111
4/14/2011 21:54:05   
Sinis

@Mritha: Wait, you were supposeed to imitate Blaineley!
Who? ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/14/2011 22:35:40 >
DF  Post #: 112
4/14/2011 22:03:04   

Seo, the new hero.
Oh Dear.....
Seth: I feel better, don't know why though.
My power is slipping.....
Zero: Thank that kid...he came in yesterday and made ya forget about purple.
New Target.
Seth & Kotaro: What purple?
*sigh*
*A CRASH is heard throughout the house until Seo appears breaking through a door and
crashing, hitting Mritha. Missing the other three.*
Oh he is sooo going down.
Zero: Seo...you may want to run.
*tackles Seo*
Seth: Wow, and I thought Kotaro was the "Idiot Hero".
He has been replaced
Kotaro: Yeah...wait! What?
Don't worry about it
Seo: I'm sure Mritha will get over it, I just broke..all the doors in this house, no big deal.
Too much purple doors anyway, what's with all of it, its creepy.
You did WHAT?!
*Before you can hit him Fancy crashes hitting you again.*
Target number two.
Fancy: My fancy dragon rocket ship, a failure.
*pushes Fancy off of her*
Seo: Told you, we already had flying, television, entertainment, a lab, a time machine and a music machine..but you
just had to push it by adding drink holders, we had everything!
Hmm.... maybe I should make a few......"modifications" to these hunks of metal.
*Keith enters silently.*
Hello Keith.
Keith: ...
*He walks out silently.*
Fine then.
Fractra: Ooooh what's for breakfast? *Fractra steps and destroys remains of door.*
*tackles Fractra*
Seth: Purple waffles made by Mritha.
*smirk*
Kotaro: ...I am eating a watermelon.
Target Three.
Zero: Tea, its calming.
Target Four.
*Seo disappears into your kitchen before you know it your kitchen is gone....gone out of thin air.*
Ohhh....mah.....gawd.....
Seo: This fancy laser that turns stuff to cookies is great, along with the milk laser.
*summons a door*
*Fancy grabs Gravity Hammer and plays with it.*
*throws th door at Fancy* Don't touch mah hammer!
Seo: What's on your mind?
Pwning you
Fancy: This is such a old model... it needs to be more fancy, just let me scan it *He pulls out a eye piece that gives him data about it* yes...
I have you know that that hammer has saved my life countless times and has been enchanted by 777 lugia! It may be old school but it is faaaaaar better then the newer modles!
Seo: He is the best at fanciness.
Touch it and die.
Fancy: Started calling myself the king, for lack of a better title. Now... *he takes it into a room and comes out in 2 milliseconds.* Its done and all tricked out!
*summons a portal to the realm of Pink*
Fancy: It shoots lasers, activates portals, its an MP3 player with over 99 million songs. What
Can it not do?
Oh...it cannot hold cups...forgot to input that. And it can turn anything purple in half a second.
*pushes Fancy inside it* Go destroy nield's stuff!
Seo: Mritha can we duel for practice?
No!
*Before you can decide he pulls twin blades and takes a fighting pose.*
*glare*
*the hammer shoots a laser that propels him in the sky and explodes making a purple rain and he falls down next to you.*
Now it is unstable!
Seo:...That..was AWESOME let's do it again.
NO! Its a good thing I have chronomancer armor, it is going to take forever to repair my gravity hammer! I have 29 days left until the next DragonFable war. With chrono, I should be able to fix it in time......~Mritha
~The End

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/14/2011 23:06:31 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 113
4/14/2011 22:35:51   
Razen

The winds howl and scrap against the trees, the waves crashing into the oblivion of the cliff sides. The Zari all stood gathered at my assembly, and asked all in formation with one another, "What have you summoned us here for, Narthazul? Is there something disturbing the written records of Fate?"

I had spoken, "Fate was disturbed, yes. A death was caused, despite my refusal of his death. I'm referring to the death of V.U.E.L. obviously." I had my quill and book beside me, and continued, "I would not have noticed it, were it not for Vilus, my main scribe of Fate though. Now, we're to rewrite the past, and undo this death to reestablish Fate in it's correct path. I can not allow the fate of one to be disturbed so. Else, the entirety shall fall apart."

The other Zari about me, knew what I meant. They remembered the Fall of Paradise, and they did not wish for another such occasion. They begin to already form into the correct circle, Therril sat and began the Rite. The runes of the rite glowing in an ominous blue.

This was casual though, the Ritual was going fine. The world began to feel the cracks being made, and had shown the cracks. They were destroying the reality of the dimension, and recreating it with V.U.E.L. alive, and Fate restored. This was the casual thing done whenever Narthazul dare call in the Zari together, all of them, within his dimension. The billions of them had to work together to rewrite reality though, groups would correct the reality of a certain subject, usually. But, the Elder Zari worked alone in rewriting, Death, Fate, and Gravity/Sun & Moon, had never dealt with another Zari in rewriting.

The glows died down, the cracks dissipated. The Universe reformed now, History changed, Fate restored, and Reality rewritten. I told them, "You may now take your leave, as I do not wish to see your rivalries take place in my realm, then my having to erase you from Fate. No, I would not wish such for you fine Zari, I want you all to assist in the maintenance of the Omniverse, as me and my scribe can't keep track of everything, now can we?" And so, they took their leave, alone again, peace returned. The Arcane Dragons flew about catching my attention. This story is over, for now.

V.U.E.L. has returned....... ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/14/2011 23:14:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 114
4/14/2011 23:14:55   
Sinis

*fixes Mritha's hammer BUT adds a little thing on it*
Mwahahaha...
*glare* ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/15/2011 8:45:45 >
DF  Post #: 115
4/15/2011 1:51:00   

*Grins*
*glares*
The Unexpected...Spies of...PINK
Oh dear...
Lord of the colors...

In the pink realm...

Pink Fancy: All is according to plan, they actually think we were the real ones.
And not only is Mritha at a loss of doors, we have HER gravity hammer. For years
we couldn't figure it out, but now...we have it..
If they have my hammer.......then what do I have?.......
Fancy: This is soo not fancy, and who is Mritha anyway?

Akell: Who cares about that, those punks changed my name! My name
isn't Seo, its Akell! I promise I'm going to bring you pink ingrates down... As soon as I get these shackles off...
Hmmm
Pink Fancy: Don't worry about it, by the time you are released all of lore will be pinkoruppted.
including Mritha. *he grinned...evily before leaving.*
Over my dead body will that happen
Akell: Fool, pink is such a dumb color anyway, *he shatters the shackles and shatters Fancy's shackles.*
Find Mritha, and kill these pinkodummies is our objective.

Fancy: Can we stop for Ice Cream?
Akell:...You want to stop for Ice Cream in the middle of escape?
Fancy: Yeah...I'm starving and haven't ate all day!
Akell: We will pick some up at Mritha's now kick it into high gear!

*and they ran...and ran...and asked for directions...and ran.*
-At Mritha's house-
*is sitting on the floor trying to fix her hammer*
Seth: Don't worry, Mritha. I restored the kitchen, Zero is fixing the doors, and Kotaro
is making a sercurity system.
*grumble*
-Alert! Alert!- Seo and Fancy are here!
I'M GONNA KILL EM!
Akell: MY NAME IS AKELL!!!!
I don't care what you call yourself YOU DESTROYED MY KITCHEN!
Fancy: We come in peace.
I don't
Kotaro: You...how dare you show your face around here.
Akell: Don't know, Don't care *he shoved Kotaro aside and stopped at you.*
*cracks knuckles*
Fancy: Do you have any Ice Cream...at all?
Kotaro: Even if I did...you can't have any..
Fancy: Meany...

Akell: Look, I know you are about to prosecute me...but, I'm not the one you
want to hurt. Pink dummies are on their way with your weapon, (why would you use doors and hammers?)
To make the world..*shutter* pink.
They don't have my gravity hammer, I do. At least what is left of it.......
Akell: I'll help in any way possible... I pledge my honor that I Akell Highwind, will follow you
in the war...you just have to believe me.
My trust cannot be given. It must be earned.
Seth: Well, I believe...
Zero: I believe...
Kotaro: I don't! To the dungeon!...fine I believe.
*eyeroll*
Zero: how do we win?
Same way we always do.
Aklell: Easy, we hit them, and we hit them hard. With all that we've got. That's my style.
I can summon a portal to the Halo universe and get us advanced weaponry. That will give us an edge in the battle ahead.
Fancy: I also have this.. *he pulls out your REAL, and UNCHANGED gravity hammer.*
I recovered it from their realm, Give em heck soldier. *he hands it to you.*
*hugs hammer* I missed you!
*After much fighting the pink army is reduced to 5 soldiers, as they ran away back to their realm.*
*The pink titan is the only one one the battlefield.*
They will return with more.....
Akell: We handle this together, we do Unison Rush! Everyone rush him, Mritha, you strike with me to go for the kill!
*summons the storm of one hundred doors*
*Seth, Zero, and Kotaro striked the titan blindingly fast while you and Akell slashed from the sky ending the titan.*
Fancy: We came, we saw, we beat the pink out of ya!
Why don't you get up so I can kill you again? (quotes from Halo FTW!)
*They had a feast in Mritha's newly built kitchen.*
Ahhh I missed my purple kitchen.
Akell: I think...its somewhat my fault this happened, I shouldn't have let
them capture me, so to make up for it... I pledge my heart and soul to purple.
Wow........that was easy......
Kotaro: You just sold your soul to the devil!...take it back!
I'm not the devil!
Akell: I always keep my promises, that's my style.
I like your style
Seth: I say...we should toast to purple, but I ain't pledging after what I've been through...I ain't!
You ain't YET heh heh heh
Zero: What the heck, to purple and silver...cheers!
*raises glass*
*And so they took the belongings the pink order stole, and everything
went back to as normal as it would get around there.*

-Until next time...-
Hey I have my hammer back! With 28 days to spare! :D ~Mritha
~A Happy Ending.

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/15/2011 8:59:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 116
4/15/2011 9:11:19   
Sinis

*changes Mritha's gravity hammer to a gravity rubber duck*
*uses rewind and changes it back* ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/15/2011 10:40:51 >
DF  Post #: 117
4/15/2011 20:05:40   
Mortarion

Mritha what you think of new releases, have yo uever had a boyfriend?, srry if I make you feel akward
*dances to the new earth orb quest music* I loooved this week's release! DragonFable did an amazing job! I have not yet played AQW or MQ yet though :) As for the boyfriend, if you count the boy who kissed me in first grade, then yes I have had one before

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/15/2011 23:57:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
4/15/2011 22:04:09   

The Purple RISING 2
*is still dancing to the new music*
At Mritha's house...
*scene zooms in to the heroes*
Akell: I think I had a productive day, I spread the word of purple,
Color Corrupted a few Heroes, and beat up some pink minions.
Did I do a good job on my first day?
Aye!
Fancy: ...Purple..
Akell: He was one of the ones I corrupted.
hahahaha sweeeet XD
Kotaro: Can't take it much longer...
Seth: ...Help me...
You act like it is a bad thing :(
*Zero is humming to music.*
*dances*
Akell: When I tried to corrupt him, he punted me to Dragesvard...
How in the heck can he even do that?!
Magic
Zero: Because I got it like that...
Or that
Kotaro: I...I remember reading in a book, that music protects you from corruption.
It does? Hmm... I might try that, my DoomKnight Armor is talking to me again......
Seth: That's impossible!...You don't read books...
Kotaro: I'll have you know I have my own private libary.
Seth: Comic books don't count...
Kotaro: Drat!
hahahaha!
Akell: I took the liberty of painting everything black and purple...everything around here.
*outside you see purple trees with a black ground, everything but the sky has been changed.*
Ooooooo pretty!
Zero: Touch the silvery moon and die...
Aww
Akell: ...But-
Zero: And die...
O_o
Akell: Anyways I corrupted 255.50 Heroes today, and 5 have been healed by Twilly.
So you are approximately 25.500764897653 from ruling worldwide.
Since when can Twilly heal corruption? I thought moglins cold only heal injuries? Hmm..... something to remember if the music fails.
Seth: And we thought he was the idiot hero...Kotaro you are not being replaced.
Kotaro: yeah...wait what! Seth is the idiot hero...
Hey being the idiot hero isn't THAT bad..... *snickers*
*Keith enters through a dark corridor.* Keith: Purple...
Akell: Corrupted him too!
*waves at Keith*
*Fractra appears.* Fractra: I figured out why I don't win, everytime!
Seth: This should be good...
Because we can fight better that you?
Fractra: Its because I am not the main character!
Seth: Oh come on that can't be true...oh dear, ITS TRUE.
Wait, so if the bad guy became the main character........oooooh boy
Fractra: Which is why, I will steal your main roles and start...Fractra the baddest of the bad!
*Akell punts Fractra all the way past the stars.*
Nice kick!
Seth: I say...we should have a contest, if we win, you purify the
corrupted people, and we don't pledge.
I will consider your offer
Akell: If we win, you pledge and help us start a color revolution...that includes you Zero.
Zero: ...Do you want me to punt you back to Dragesvard?
Akell: No...I had to use a taxi dragon...which got slain with Dragonslayers..and had to rely on a cannon from that floating land.
*shudders* I dun like that cannon.....
Seth: I say we should have a-
Kotaro: Danceoff! *Seth grabbed his hammer modeled after yours and bonked him with it...repeatedly.*
Hey a dance off wouldn't be too bad! *is still dancing to the earth orb music*
Zero: Basketball?
Ehh...
Seth: Soccer? *Seth bounced a soccer ball quickly 500 times in seconds
without it falling and shot it landing softly in your hands.*
Impressive
Kotaro:...Sing off?
No
Akell: What is your favorite sport?
Umm..... I don't really play a sport, unless you count paintball and target practice at the farm
How good are you at it?
*grins* Pop taught me how to shoot when I was 6, so very good.
Once purple rules the world, what will you do?
Take down Sepulchure once and for all.
Besides a Color Revolution what is your plan?
That is classified
Master, what drives you?
Master?
If you could live forever, what would you live for? (This relates to Keith)
Love
That is all, my lord.
*salutes*
Mysterious Voice: Next time... will purple corrupt these heroes?
I hope so! :D
Who am I?
The unknown......
Doesn't this make an awesome voice over?...
hahahaha Aye it does :) ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/16/2011 0:31:31 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 119
4/15/2011 22:51:08   
Glais

AH TOLD I WOULD BE HERE!
Aye that you did :)
So yes, hello, congrats on becoming an AK! And bonus points for purple, it's my favorite color ^_^
So anyways, questions, questions...also, 10 will probably be very predictable, once you see it at least xD
Thank you! Is it really? Awesome! :D
1.Do you find Samurai interesting?
Aye, but I prefer pirate :)
2.On that note, what would be your favorite type of real life-warrior?
Hmm... Well a pirate really isn't a warrior, so ima go with gladiator
3.Favorite movie?
Transformers 1 and 2
4.Do you like TransFormers? (DUH NUHNUH NUH...NUH!)
*grins* Aye, I can hardly wait for the third to come out this summer!
5.You write a lot, you ever plan on doing a DF suggestion saga? It'd be interesting to see what you'd make.
I haven't really thought about it, maybe :)
6.Favorite mythical fighter?
DragonLord
7.Do you draw at all?
I do but I am terrible at it lol
11 8.Favorite Animated Series, if you watch any, if not, favorite show?
hahaha I see what you did there I don't watch much tv anymore, but I think Teen Titans will always be a favorite :)
9.Do you like Sym-Bionic Titan?
Neverheard of it
10. Aaaaand here it is....will the chapter with the kids cheering over the death ever be redone...any time soon?
Told you it was predictable...
No. I plan on rewriting all of Part 1 as soon as Part 2 is finished, but that will not be for a while. The ending for Part 2 is something I have been planning since the very begining of the story, and have been slowly building up for the climax. I am very excited about this part so I want to go ahead and write it before going back to Part 1. Then eventually I will write Part 3.......which will be the final part of The Legacy of a Hero. Unlike DragonFable which wil hopefuly continue on for many many more years, this story will have an ending.
Anyways, that's all, again congratulations!

Thank you glaisaurus! :D ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/16/2011 1:10:34 >

DF MQ  Post #: 120
4/15/2011 22:54:21   
Mortarion

Oh, do you like generator rex?, that's if you ever have seen it, do you know who clone 99 is now?
Aye Rex is a cool guy :) No I have not seen it yet, I am still very busy and have not had the time to search for it online. I haven't forgotten though! ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/16/2011 1:12:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 121
4/16/2011 9:30:27   
Red
Banned

Hi Mirtha! Im Red.
Heyas Red!
Grats on your AKship.
Aww thank you! :D
Is your favorite color purple? :o
hahahaha Actually black is my favorite color. Purple is a VERY close second though
Well thats all I got to say n stuff, grats on your AKship again.
Thank you! ~Mritha

~Red

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/16/2011 10:58:18 >
AQW  Post #: 122
4/16/2011 11:36:15   
Mortarion

Mritha, if you where an evo, what kind of evo, will you be?, I think I will be like the crab man evo, btw Mritha mrithosa :P, could you give me a date for your next chapter, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ='( *puts up puppy face*
I don't know, I have never seen that show. I thought you were talking about the clone Rex in your last post lol. I can't give a date on the next chapter, I will post it as soon as it is written but school has me very busy right now. ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/16/2011 13:38:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 123
4/16/2011 13:44:13   
Myra
Killing time softly

Hey Mritha!
Heyas Myra!
I just want to say hi and Congratulations again!
Thank you! :D
People seem to post a lot in here (maybe because it's L&L), so I'm sure you don't need any more questions from me. :)
hahaha well me and BurningKatana have been writing a lot of stories in here so maybe that has something to do with it
Enjoy your AKship! Hopefully I'll see you in the next DF war threads! :D
Thank you again! And of course you will! I'm too much of a warmonger to miss out! :D ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/16/2011 17:02:02 >
DF MQ  Post #: 124
4/16/2011 15:11:18   
Mortarion

THen in what part are you?, perphas I could help you?, it's that you are having trouble wirtting my character, someone else character, or it's something enterily different?
Actually I have not started the chapter yet, like I said I am very busy with school right now. If I am having trouble writing someone's character, I will pm them and ask for help :) ~Mritha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 4/16/2011 17:05:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: MtAK Purple Style!
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition