Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MtAK= True Mortal [Is watchin' you]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= True Mortal [Is watchin' you]
Page 10 of 11«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/29/2011 19:35:08   

1st post on 10th page!

MtAK threads are soo cozy... *grabs a chair and opens up a book...you get sucked into the book.*

Story Time! (I do this in every MtAK thread) The Pink Invasion...

Once upon a time.... (you are near your portal and...an exact copy of you suddenly walks in. Except it is pink.*

Haidere!...Join us....Pinkness...

*Its copy of your thorn bites your leg.*

*It starts walking toward you, as it does your gate and everything around it turns PINK!.*

*It Cuts your horns off, and almost pulls off your hood.*

*A katana falls to the ground and explodes turning everything back to normal again. I shift back into a boy.* How did I get here?... maybe its that potion I took from Alina's lab.

*It takes your orb and fuses it with its orb making a new PINK orb.* You fiend! Let's show this fake how we battleon!

*A moglin crashes through your gate and ends up hugging your orb, turning it back to normal and the moglins hand it to you. several more moglins come in and hug YOU.*

*You see Twilly in a superman costume.* Twilly: There is no need to fear* he pulls out notes...* Super Moglin is here!

*Twig bursts in with a sword ready to fight the fake, and its thorn.*

Get ready to Battleon!

-Dramatic Cut-

To be continued...

< Message edited by BurningKatana -- 5/1/2011 10:16:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 226
4/29/2011 22:26:05   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

Hi True Mortal.

This is not really a question.

What color do you like the most?

What kind of weapon do you like the most?

Sooooo...what does a Spirit Warden do?

Do you have some kind of signature weapon?

I challenge you to watch the whole video (volume open) without getting brain damage - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKzqP4-0Z6M

Werewolves FTW right?

Can you get me one of those cool cloak?

I have something to say. I am.....your pet wolf's FATHER!

RAINBOW

What's your opinion about Cysero?

Do you think whatever you kept in that cave you were guarding can withstand explosions from Cysero's experiment?

Do you think Cysero is the ultimate being in the multyverse?

What can you see inside Artix's soul?

The end. FOOLED YOU!

Ok, now It's really the end.

< Message edited by Lupus the Wolf -- 5/2/2011 8:04:20 >

A calculated tragedy, miracles are foolish
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 227
4/30/2011 1:31:59   
nield
Creative!

*pokes T* Do you read these anymore?

You do? Oh GOOD!

That means I can ask questions I DON'T have!

As in I won't be asking any.

Oh wait, I asked one at the start! Nevermind!

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!!!!!!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 228
4/30/2011 16:05:16   
Riprose123

NEW PAGE!!!

If you had to pick another class to be other than Spirit Warden what would it be?

What's the most pwn power a SOUL Warden has?

I LIKE WAFFLES!!!!!!!!!

*Disappears in a big PINK flash*
DF MQ  Post #: 229
4/30/2011 16:11:40   
Zarkalor

Hai.

Do I know you?

I don't, do I?

...Hrm...you got any ice cream?

Oh, and one more thing.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Bai!

Procrastination is my toothpaste.
DF AQW  Post #: 230
4/30/2011 17:38:35   
Tiago X

O.o
This is still here?
Okai, I guess I'l just be serious for a bit, and wish you good luck.
BAD LUCK! MAY YOU GET TO DRAW ALOTTA BAD WEPS :O
Just kidding, have a great time.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 231
4/30/2011 22:15:33   
popinloopy

OHIADERE FRIEND!

1: How many hours a day do you spend at work?

2: How many do you spend answering these questions?

3: How many do you spend shiverring in a corner try to fight off the insanity caused by these questions?

4: Why does Thorn look like he wants to eat my legs, scratch my head, and spit on my back?

5: Orangutan

6: Potato

7: Duz Yu Enjoi Oll Deze Randum Qweschuns end spelin erores?

8: SOUL WARDEN!

I iz done early today. BAIDERE LATER HASTA LAVISTA HAVE A GOOD DAY! ...... what? ... OH! yeah i disapear now. Later Senor Zombie Taco in the Military!

(your shadow grows to a shade of black darker than death's eye sockets and seperates from you. It takes the shape of me but stays its color. It goes over me. You still see my color for a bit but i fade away. The sun disintegrates your shadow and im gone. You get a new shadow. If you look carefully, i left you a shnozzberry cookie in the shadow. Extra spirit fire) wow that was a long exit

< Message edited by popinloopy -- 5/1/2011 17:45:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 232
5/1/2011 7:31:16   
San Robin
Modzerella

Hi TM

You ish AK too huh?

I haz one Question...

Can I lick Your orb?

I mean uhm...... Isnt being an Ak and a staff somewhat busy?

Okay that's it
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 233
5/1/2011 9:43:02   
lopidas

when your story will come

will it have class what class
DF  Post #: 234
5/1/2011 20:12:07   
Lightcaster

quote:

My NPC? I guess. I need to redo him though.

But... I like how he looks.
DF  Post #: 235
5/2/2011 2:52:38   
megakyle777

Hi again!

Tell me what the people are thinking during their parts of this speech: (I apologise if this goes further then 15 questions, but I don't think it will!)

Richter: Die monster, you don't belong in this world!

Dracula: It was not by my hand that I am once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wished to pay me tribute.

Richter: Tribute? You steal men's souls and make them your slaves!

Dracula: Prehaps the same could be said of all religions...

Richter: Your words are as empty as you soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!

Dracula: WHAT IS A MAN? (Throws glass) A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk...Have at you!

Which one would you be?

That's all. Bye! (Fades into shadow)
DF  Post #: 236
5/2/2011 17:10:23   
majesticstar3800

I'm back!

First, How do you feel about a magnet in your *whateverhishomeisitmightnotberightbutibetitshorable*

OK, here's your gigantic Magnet of omniscience!

*Magnet attracts washing machines and dryers*

*Attracts trains and a house*

*Then a mansion and some bowling Balls*

*Then the Effiel Tower Comes pointing its top at the home*

*Then comes a gigantic Hubble Telescope*

*And.... a Fully-Powered Rocket straight at it*

*REALLY BIG BIG BIG BIG UBER EXPLOSION happens*

*Destroys Terra and Lore*

I got this from my friend... and you were in that homer that was struck :)

kthxbai hope I get a third one! *Fades away into House*

< Message edited by majesticstar3800 -- 5/2/2011 17:11:49 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 237
5/2/2011 23:15:51   
Jackalope

Where did you go?!

2 and a half pages are unanswered, but I guess you have a good excuse. You do, don't you?

You're working on something that takes a lot of time, aren't you?

Also, About when can we expect your NPC's saga? 2 weeks? 3? A month? 2 months? Plz tell me! I feel like the recent releases are too slow, but that's probably cuz of Lucky Week and April Fool's Day.

Also, here's a random Q (I kno the answer): does england have a fourth of july? Tell me how long it took you to figure it out.

Bumbadabumbum, bumbadabumbum, bumbadabumbum, bumbadabum!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 238
5/3/2011 10:05:52   
OleJ96

Hai again TM!

How is Thorne?

Can you sign this T-shirt? *Shows you a T-shirt with a picture of a pink you on it*

And can you sign this? *Pulls up a full scale plush that shows how Thorne would look like if he was pink*

Anyway, have you seen my review of Gnome mans land?

I am very happy with it. Both Alina and Rolith retweeted it, and I got some good comments from them. Yay!

Anyway, have you played Portal?

And have you played Portal 2?

If yes:
spoiler:

Was it awesome talking to a potato?

Have you ever tried visiting asdfghjkl.org? (Don't worry, it is not one of those disgusting pages. Trust me, I'm not a doctor!)

I will now try to steal one of Thorne's non-existing toys! But of course that toy is only a part of my imagination, so it won't be dangerous, as I will try to steal it from an imaginary wolf bed many galaxies away.

*Teleports away to steal the imaginary toy*

*Teleports back, being damaged a lot and full of scratches and bites from Thorne, breathing heavily* WTF! HOW DID THORNE KNOW WHERE I WAS TELEPORTING! THAT WOLF IS DANGEROUS!!!!!!!! *Crawls together in the most protecting position possible*

Can you please get your wolf away from me?!?!?! I don't even have the imaginary toy, it stopped me before I could get close!

Anyway, bye for now, I am out of question stuff...
DF AQW  Post #: 239
5/3/2011 11:20:29   
DARK KNIGHT X

HAIDERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE AN AK?

HAVE YOU GOTTEN REVENGE ON ALL THOSE GUYS WHO WERE JERKS TO YOU YET?

WHERE OH WHERE CAN YOUR FAITHFUL MUTT..................I MEAN THORN BE?

HEY CAN I ASK YOU......*LOOKS UP*.....STOP STARING INTO MY SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO WILL YOU BE OFFERING SOME STRANGE AND COOL MISSIONS WITH AWESOME REWARDS LIKE SPIRIT WARDEN SWORDS OR MAYBE EVEN A NEW CLASS?

I GUESS YOU MUST BE PRETTY BUSY DESIGNING NEW STUFF CAUSE YOU HAVENT REPLIED TO QUITE A FEW PAGES BUT CAN I ASK YOU SOMETHING?

ILL TAKE IT THAT YOU SAID YES SO....................................................................................................................................................................DO YOU GIVE THORN BATHS?

BUT SERIOUSLY CAN I ASK YOU SOMETHING??

REALLY I CAN?

REALLY TRULY?

AM I STARTING TO ANNOY YOU YET?

WELL OK...................*HEY I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STOP STARING INTO MY SOUL,THERE ARE A LOT OF SECRETS HIDDEN THERE THAT COULD GIVE EVEN YOU A HEART ATTACK.* SO INCASE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND----D-O-N-T-S-T-A-R-E-I-N-T-O-M-Y-S-O-U-L,'KAY?

HEY I JUST REMEMBERED SEEING YOU AS A PLUSHIE IN THE WAR IN THE TOY FACTORY AWHILE BACK!!!!! I DIDNT RECOGNISE YOU AT FIRST BECAUSE YOU WERE SORT OF OVERSHADOWED BY THE PLUSHIES OF OTHER PROMINENT CHARACTERS LIKE ROLITH OR SEPULCHURE OR SEPPY AS WE LIKE TO CALL HIM. I DONT REMEMBER WHAT POWERS YOU USED TO USE THOUGH .CAN YOU TELL ME PLEASE?????????

BY THE WAY WHEN I TALKED TO YOU[IN DF] YOU SAID THAT THERE WERE FOUR OTHER SPIRIT WARDENS WHO GUARDED OTHER GATES WHO ARE THEY CAN YOU TELL ME THEIR NAMES PLEASE???????????????????????????????????????

YOU SAID [IN DF] THAT ONE PORTAL LEAD TO ANOTHER AND TO ACCESS ANY PORTALS PEOPLE NEEDED TO ENTER THROUGH YOURS FIRST AND AFTERWARDS IN A SPECIFIC ORDER AND THAT YOU LOST TOUCH WITH THE OTHER WARDENS BUT WHY DIDNT YOU CONTACT THEM BY JUST STEPPING THROUGH YOUR PORTAL ONTO THEIRS?

HEY I THINK THAT YOU ARE A VERY PROMISING CHARACTER-ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE THIS RUDE TENDENCY TO STARE INTO OTHER PEOPLES SOULS-SO DONT LET US DOWN OKAY?

ANYWAY CAN YOU AFFORD TO BE AWAY FROM YOUR PORTAL WITHOUT GUARDING IT FOR SO LONG? I WONT KEEP YOU ANYMORE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE BUSY, BUT MAINLY BECAUSE IM RUNNING A BIT SHORT ON TIME MSELF AND AM RUNNIG A BIT LOW ON QUESTIONS BUT EXPECT ME ANY TIME - I MIGHT COME UNKNOWINGLY TO YOU LIKE THE WIND FOR I LIVE UPTO MY NAMESAKE - THE DARK KNIGHT. SO CIAO,SAYONARA, GOODBYE, SEE YA, ADIOSCIAO,SAYONARA, GOODBYE, SEE YA, ADIOS.BUT EXPECT ME ANYWHERE ANY TIME ANY PLACE-----BEWARE

BEFORE I GO ANSWER ME THIS: AM I COOL OR AM I COOL? ONCE AGAIN CIAO,SAYONARA, GOODBYE, SEE YA, ADIOS.

BYE

ME: Lets do a head count, We've got
The Super Knight: Rolith
The Paladin: Artix, The Blue Mage: Warlic
And many others And US!
SEPULCHURE: I've got an army.
ME: We have Cysero.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 240
5/3/2011 11:29:06   
DARK KNIGHT X

PAL THATS NOTHING THERE USED TO BE A SHOW CALLED PANDA ROLL THAT SHOWED NOTHING BUT A PANDA ROLLING AROUND YOU HAD TO EDIT THAT VIDEO AND PUT IT ON AN INFINITE LOOP BUT THE SHOW PANDA ROLL SHOWED A PANDA ROLLING FOR HALF AN HOUR EXCEPT DURING THE COMMERCIALS..............SUCH MONOTONY!!!!!!!!

ME: Lets do a head count, We've got
The Super Knight: Rolith
The Paladin: Artix, The Blue Mage: Warlic
And many others And US!
SEPULCHURE: I've got an army.
ME: We have Cysero.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 241
5/4/2011 3:50:37   
The Braken Bard

Hey. Probably don't know who I am but wanted to say congratz on the recent(?) promotion. Also saw your art thread and I think you're really good.

So some questions:

Do you work on the team? I saw the NPC art you drew, though I'm not too sure.

Just a little speculation, but your NPC wouldn't be happen to be guarding a certain recently-promoted-someone's-NPC-character?

You fighting in the current war/search? I got 200 something waves :D

Do you use any sort of overpowered, overused (IMO) item whether it be Destiny, Doom, DmK or KAA?

And finally, Dragon or Braken?

That's all I've got. Good luck!
AQ MQ  Post #: 242
5/4/2011 10:32:51   
Sinis

Haidere.

Ready for more torture?

I knew ytou'd say yes.

Mwahaha...

Don't stare at my spirit.

So... You are a staff member and an AK. You are lucky, eh?

You have an army of cute... (I saw someone's siggy. )

Baidere, Soul- I mean, Spirit Warden.
DF  Post #: 243
5/4/2011 11:04:56   
Arawn_Reaver

Hey True Mortal....

Congratz on being an archknight...

I read in the earlier posts that you are 17 years old...but the art you make is phenomenal...how do you do it??? i mean....how do you get the ideas???

Well...umm...HEY I JUST THOUGHT OF IT....you and i are of the same age...how cool is that!!!

so...do you have something to ask??? JUST KIDDIN!!!

cya mate.... ROCK ON!!! \m/

DF  Post #: 244
5/4/2011 13:20:21   
Alder Peacemaker

Hi TM

Like I said I'm going to post whenever I see you have answered my previous one.

So now I'm basicly making a pointless post that actully has no questions in it.

Sooo...

Was I going to ask qustions or no

I forget

Read this:
spoiler:

By reading this you have envoked an ancient curse that will turn my writing pink!

You read it didn't you?

Of course you did, cause if you didn't my writing woudn't be pink now would it.

Bye! :) :) :) :)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 245
5/4/2011 16:43:34   
Acer DeVille

It's Us again....

If I told you that I have began to think there are actually three people living in my body, would you think I was crazy?

That's what I thought, that's why I don't think that (but I do, and I do to).

Then again it's rather strange knowing that different people know you by different names, some people know you by all three names.

What is really weird is when I am sitting by a campfire, and the other two people inside me, walk up, sit down and we have a conservation and I can see them the way other people do.

Just wanted to say, that without you, I, I mean we, the three of us would have no where to have fun, and we really enjoy the hard work you put in for us.

So Thanks.
DF MQ  Post #: 246
5/7/2011 10:29:10   
soul misterss

hello true mortal

i here you are into horror movie

what is your favorite horror movie?

between two movies wich would like better?
house of wax or nightmare on elm street?
DF AQW  Post #: 247
5/7/2011 16:42:54   
Eric Greydawn
Kensai

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA I had to!!

Just one more time.

Cwm on?

Ok, fine. *Sigh*

*dissapoofs*
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 248
5/7/2011 17:00:36   
Sainsbo
Orange Squire

you forgot to lock it, didnt you ;-)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 249
5/8/2011 5:27:14   
nighthawk 68

Hey, True Mortal, Will we ever be able to become the same class as you?
Also when is the next part of the saga coming out, as well... ugh I forget my next question...Oh I remember, when are we going to be able to do something with Ash Dragonblade?

< Message edited by nighthawk 68 -- 5/8/2011 5:28:59 >

Long un-live the Shadowscythe!

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 9 [10] 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= True Mortal [Is watchin' you]
Page 10 of 11«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition