Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= April 27th Design Notes: Player Appreciation Week!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= April 27th Design Notes: Player Appreciation Week!
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/27/2011 12:10:24   
Snaipera

Aw man ,missions sound sweet . I just wonder what the rewards will be like . Cos those energy packs and health packs are just stupid
I wanna see a house drop from a quest . Or a bike , or a weapon that scales with level . Now that would be sweet
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
4/27/2011 12:11:34   
Cookielord12

brilliant now i can happily buy varium, get weps and enhancements and know that im gonna get something for the enhancements
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
4/27/2011 12:14:06   
Snaipera

^ Dude ,haven't you been following this thread . No sellback on enhancements and 15% sellback on varium stuff . That's a bit cheap :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
4/27/2011 12:14:19   
Nebula

quote:

Yup, it's been decided... we're going to factor in Enhancement pricing into the resale value of Varium gear. A win for players again!

Tweet from Titan.
Not sure if that's going to be this week, but at least you know its going to happen. =p
Post #: 29
4/27/2011 12:15:21   
Luna_moonraider

What bout US NON VARIUMS wat do we get? some dumb quest no weps? no gun? NOT even a non varium robot? that it this game is officially p2p game in my book. note that there has not been any or much things a non var can do all the recent updates have just made varium players stronger and what do non varium get NOTHING.Player Appreciation Week <------ do u think non var feel appreciated wat about beta players which dont have beta weps do they feel appreciated.i dun think it should be called player appreciation week it should be called player discrimination week.btw 15% sell back is too little yeah the devs are really cheap even varium players dun get so much. The devs are so money mineded.ANGRY LUNA OUT.

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 4/27/2011 12:59:41 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 30
4/27/2011 12:16:56   
sunis

All is well .....

but 15%???

15% is very very low.

People, Give me 30% of the purchase price, then I can refund the 15%.
Post #: 31
4/27/2011 12:17:25   
Larcell

Update seems very promising. Good job ED crew.

Epic  Post #: 32
4/27/2011 12:23:44   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Snaipera- enhancements are being factored into Varium sellback.

@sunis- I've given the company's explanation. Sellback can always go up.
Post #: 33
4/27/2011 12:30:57   
megakyle777

Crazy as this sounds, would it be possible to have a system like in the other AE Games where you can sell it back for 90% in the first 24 hours? it's one of the better systems that could make the system a lot better.
DF  Post #: 34
4/27/2011 12:32:57   
sunis

OK.

I spent 40,000 varium (on armor, weapons and Enhancements).

As far as I regain back? If i sell it back?

Signature removed. Please only use it once per page. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 4/27/2011 16:46:37 >
Post #: 35
4/27/2011 12:34:08   
RKC

No refunding Varium for past sellbacks.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 36
4/27/2011 12:38:29   
Tiago X

1000 more varium... Thanks I guess.
And past sellbacks are not refunded? D:
I'll just wait for the varium sellback to go up .
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
4/27/2011 12:42:18   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

refunding varium for past purchases is unfeasible since we're not able to accurately calculate how much varium every individual should get, which would also have to be done manually.

Think of this analogy: a store announces that now they're giving cash back for return purchases. You returned something the day before, and got store credit. You go up to the returns counter, and you want cash back for the return from yesterday. The cashier CANNOT give you cash for your store credit, and yelling and demanding it will just get you thrown out of the store.
Post #: 38
4/27/2011 12:44:37   
helloguy

Above actually you can at j c penny
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
4/27/2011 12:48:58   
sunis

I think it will be another deception.

Signature removed. Please only use it once per page. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 4/27/2011 16:47:21 >
Post #: 40
4/27/2011 12:49:02   
Larcell

@helloguy

LOL
Epic  Post #: 41
4/27/2011 12:54:25   
Lord GaGa

Sweeeeeeet
Now I can get rid of my Beta Mace enhacements if I get 100% back manufuctured sellback
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
4/27/2011 12:56:06   
voidance

Thats so AWESOME! If i sell my Frostbane that i paid 3,200 varuim for ile get back 480 Varium!!!! Oh wait....lol Serously?
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
4/27/2011 13:00:22   
wario the great

1k var hmm i dont think that will really satisfy the founders and make them play the game again we can all get 1k var but all founders/elites want a special wep to tell people they re founder/elite ik founder have the armour but what do elites get nothing..... i would like a bike/bot but oh well 1k is better than nothing i guess.....

fyi: im not even an elite but i feel that they should get something......

The Real Zeal! xD
Once A Mage Always A Mage: Zeal Overlord My Character Page! xD
My Youtube Channel! xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
4/27/2011 13:02:48   
Nebula

Elites got the Founder Armour, Beta Weapons, Hoverbike and ( for about 3 months ) unlimited varium then 20k free varium. They payed $25, its not that much. Sorry but I don't think they should get any more.
Post #: 45
4/27/2011 13:14:22   
Xendran

I've sold back quite a bit of varium gear and i wouldnt feel shortchanged if the sellback was 25-35%. I would appreciate it because that way i get a decent amount for selling current items, and believe me there are some items i want to sell.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 46
4/27/2011 13:17:47   
Nebula

^Like the extremely outdated Dracula and Dark Phoenix Staff? =P
Post #: 47
4/27/2011 13:18:42   
Xendran

Actually i plan on keeping those lol
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 48
4/27/2011 13:56:51   
zion

Cinderella: Shouldn't there be credit enhancement buybacks as well? Or do we get all our enhancement buybacks as Varium?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
4/27/2011 14:07:36   
Vick Vega

Cinderella,

Thank you for taking on this role for our community. One of the issues in my opinion is not just the problems themselves have not been fixed, as much as it is that people have not felt like they are listened to. Maybe with a person delegated to the task of “hearing” some of that smog can be blown off. To the community I would say give her a shot before you boo her off the stage. Keep in mind that this doesn’t mean things will happen any faster or that the answers will be yes instead of no to our individual prize requests. However, we will see soon enough if it is superficial or genuine. In the meantime I propose that as a group we give the benefit of the doubt. Don’t worry, at some point in time if it doesn’t pan out you will always have the opportunity to yell “I told you so!” Until then let’s use the listening ear we have been given in a civilized, professional and educated manner. As always my criticisms are directed more at myself and my own historic actions than that of any of the other members of this community, but if the shoe fits….

PS.

I sold back every set of non rare armor to buy the last of the St. Paddy day crap and I am not crying for my varium that would actually be enough to buy something. Suck it up the coupon expired. Full retail price.

< Message edited by Vick Vega -- 4/27/2011 14:14:08 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= April 27th Design Notes: Player Appreciation Week!
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition