Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= April 27th Design Notes: Player Appreciation Week!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= April 27th Design Notes: Player Appreciation Week!
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/27/2011 20:12:44   
Phoenix Angel

O_O Drops will inflate prices on varium items.
That's why AQ's Z-Token Prices in-game went up.
Because it drops in-game on occasion.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
4/27/2011 20:20:01   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

Thanks for the 1000 Varium gift! I really appreciate that. ^.^

As for the sellback, 15% is a good start.

I'm glad enhancements are being taken into account too, but will the credit sellback also go up for items that you bought credit enhancements for? Or does this only apply to Varium enhancements at the moment?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
4/27/2011 20:21:49   
Mr. Black OP

@drekon
and add a 1000 drop to the battle arcade drop as rare as house or bot,
drops by 5s as low as 5 to as high as 100 for a 10% chance (similar to AQ)
but i wld gratefully take that 15% over our current 0%

@above
couldnt a person upgrade a non varium weapon all the way with credits and get varium for selling it :O
becuz if they cant keep track of purchases with varium then they wont be able to track enhancements

< Message edited by zman 2 -- 4/27/2011 20:24:06 >
Epic  Post #: 78
4/27/2011 20:29:35   
T.600

The Herosmash update sounds better :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 79
4/27/2011 20:45:03   
Lectrix

Apparently, it's only "Varium Player Appreciation Week"...

I mean, you would think Player Appreciation Week would show the Devs' appreciation for ALL Players... right?

< Message edited by Lectrix -- 4/27/2011 20:51:43 >

Le Chevalier Mal Fet (AQ)
Lectrix (HS)

Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure. ~Rowena Raven
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
4/27/2011 21:00:24   
xxmirxx

quote:

The Herosmash update sounds better :P

Lol T.600
AQ Epic  Post #: 81
4/27/2011 21:04:27   
T.600

^Yes I'm gonna get founder, and look how massive the beta launch is gonna be ! Better than ED...

< Message edited by T.600 -- 4/27/2011 21:05:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
4/27/2011 21:07:44   
Shadow Jester

...nvm

< Message edited by Zachary99 -- 4/27/2011 21:08:02 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 83
4/27/2011 21:10:42   
frosty123

okay kool if what you say is true zman then i will enjoy getting var just from cred enhancement.
Post #: 84
4/27/2011 22:03:32   
Aere

Ah, this makes me feel better. 1,000 Varium will still be enough to buy a new gun when one is released; Primaries are overrated.

Biggest *hug* to Jzaanu, she's always been one of the nicer players I've known for the past year and a half.
AQW Epic  Post #: 85
4/27/2011 22:40:58   
Polandor

All other Artix game give at least 25% sell back, some a lot more.

Most offer a 90% refund for first 24hrs (mistake buy happen).

So please 90% for first 24hr.

And 25%-35% after.

Credit and varium enhancement must also be included. Not just varium enhancement.

At 15% almost nobody is happy.

The ppl who sell stuff at 15% will be angry when it raised at 25%.

Make everyone happy at once give 25% sell back of the varium cost + varium enhancement + credit enhancement.

For once don't neglect the credit user (non varium), and the varium er also use credit enhancement.

Aslo if the code does not allow to know if enhancement have being paid in varium or credit ?
NO TROUBLE at all, pay back all in credit, so no loop hole to make varium from credit in sell back.

And all can use the credit refund for new enhancement, so it no bad for varium either.
WIn win win (Non Varium / Varium / Epic Duel)

< Message edited by Polandor -- 4/27/2011 22:49:51 >
Post #: 86
4/27/2011 23:04:27   
Luna_moonraider

quote:

Apparently, it's only "Varium Player Appreciation Week"...

I mean, you would think Player Appreciation Week would show the Devs' appreciation for ALL Players... right?

Agreed 100%. non variums or people without varium dont get anything nope nothing.*claps hand* the devs and the mods are ignoring all non varium player woohoo we are trash to them yayz well i certainly dont feel appreciated.

quote:

Also if the code does not allow to know if enhancement have being paid in varium or credit ?
NO TROUBLE at all, pay back all in credit, so no loop hole to make varium from credit in sell back.

And all can use the credit refund for new enhancement, so it no bad for varium either.
WIn win win (Non Varium / Varium / Epic Duel)

Nice idea lease some1 is thinking bout the NON-VARIUM community. the devs should learn from these people.

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 4/27/2011 23:48:16 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 87
4/27/2011 23:15:47   
Deboise

quote:

Outrageous, this is just awful, the varium sell back is extremely low. Not to mention that 1,000 varium that founders will be getting, is this a joke? Are you kidding me, we want our armors to be viable in the game not 1,000 varium. What a huge disappointment.

Sorta agree here..

But i understand that you didnt have to do anything so i appreciate any small form of appreciation and will return a small appreciation in return...

thanks...

sorta expected more from the devs but they are different now, so like i said thanks for what we get i guess... :)

Removed oversized font. Please do not use a font size bigger than 3. Thanks! ~Ashari

size 3 now. :)

< Message edited by Deboise -- 4/28/2011 1:24:46 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
4/28/2011 1:07:36   
uria9

the only way 15 % varium sellback is fair is for the devs to refund all varium from sold items to people in the past it seems hard but possible ...someday
Post #: 89
4/28/2011 2:10:50   
The UnleaShedWolfZ

Ummm , 25% Of The Variums Sell back Will Be Great :)
15% Is Too Low :/
Epic  Post #: 90
4/28/2011 3:04:40   
8x

NW (or Charfade?) could take like 10-15 suggestions out of weapon suggestion thread and release those weapons as lvl 31-32 non-rare and non-varium weapons. To make non-variums happy.

Epic  Post #: 91
4/28/2011 6:09:31   
Goony
Constructive!

Congratulations Cinderella, you will make a great PR person and it great to see someone from the early Alpha testing phase still connected to the game! Your 1st DN has been well written, it is easy to read and is more expansive in content. Rather than just being about DN's it seems to be more in the Newsletter style and as such it would be good to see more images used to highlight what you are talking about and to also break up the content. Something like this would look great... Cindy Vs JZaanu It's a screenie from our old forums!

It is great to see JZaanu recognised for the time she has spent helping the game. Congratulations JZaanu :)

The founder bonus for me, as it about 0.1% of the total varium I have spent on the game, seems to be a kinda lame reward for founders/elites as the monetary/varium reward is not important in most of our cases. The way that we show that we are founders is with the armor we wear with pride on the battlefield. I for one don't want to be overpowered, but I really don't want to see the best looking armor in the game disappear because it is not upgraded like the other ultra rares each year. Perhaps +1 res would not be excessive and allow us to keep wearing it, after all if the statistics Ashari is quoting is accurate we now account for less than 5% of the total game population. But when you look at forum activity and other things that most of the founders do in the game it would be justified to show a greater degree of appreciation...

The 15% varium sellback is way too low, forget what has gone in the past, what is done is done and the players who sold their varium weapons before the sellback will get over it eventually and a lot more respect will be given to the developers if a reasonable sellback rate was implemented from the start. If it effects the game economy drastically it could be wound back a bit, but 15% is an insult!

The game has come a long way and I am immpressed with the rate of content that is being generated by the Devs, hopefully with Cinderella helping this will allow the game to expand at an increased rate...

Tournament anyone?

Epic  Post #: 92
4/28/2011 6:26:09   
jegaggin

what i want is something for the people who were first upholders (year of the dragon). They did something and kept the game running they should be rewarded with something.

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
4/28/2011 7:12:25   
zenix

I was expecting a 50% sellback for items and a 100% sellback for enhencements. But 15? And did i get it right, it does not count for enhencements?
The game does keep track of whether the enhencement was bought via varium or credits, doesn't it? So much confusion
Post #: 94
4/28/2011 7:17:40   
LambO

Good release, but I think you could of went higher with the sellback, lol.
40 - 50% for now until theres a way to earn varium in-game like the other games. (Ballyho)

15% with the prices in this game & 25% in AE games and there prices it's kinda harsh. xD

Ah well, it's finally here though.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 95
4/28/2011 7:29:56   
Polandor

Yea 25% is the minimum of all Aritx game, also all Artix game ALSO have ballyhoo.

25% Varium sell back (also include credit enhancement not just varium) and give us ballyhoo.

Ballyhoo is where you look at a few add per day for some credit and about 10-20% chance each add to get a low amount of varium, Credit are scaled to you level, and varium are always low like (5-25).

player appreciation = Ballyhoo, and sell back of 25%+

< Message edited by Polandor -- 4/28/2011 7:43:10 >
Post #: 96
4/28/2011 7:36:21   
zenix

quote:

Ballyhoo is where you look at a few add per day for some credit and about 10-20% chance each add to get 20 varium)

It is not 20 varium (or whatever ingame currency), it is based on character level.
Post #: 97
4/28/2011 7:42:43   
TurkishIncubus

This Update is special , do you know why ??? , because admins started to listen forumers , remember what we wanted before few weeks i think Buffy opened the thread "Design Notes Before Updates" , this update's content is not good enough but atleast they announced what will come this week so i dont need to stay untill 01:00 , so i can take a great sleep

Thank You admins :)

Epic  Post #: 98
4/28/2011 7:44:23   
Polandor

Yes the update is positive, and a good step in the correct direction.
Post #: 99
4/28/2011 10:10:07   
tigura

Looks like a great release! And congrats to JZaanu and Cinderella :)

I just like to say that we shouldnt be complaining about how low the sellback is: We asked for it for years, and now we are complaining about it? I think we should appreciate what the devs have given us! Pointing out that 15% is a little on the low side is ok, but you've just been given a gift; don't rant about how bad you think it is! Be grateful. Same goes for the founder gift.
DF Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= April 27th Design Notes: Player Appreciation Week!
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition