Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= April 27th Design Notes: Player Appreciation Week!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= April 27th Design Notes: Player Appreciation Week!
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/29/2011 19:17:50   
Sparticus

I feel fairly appreciated this "Player Appreciation Week". I don't plan to sell anything at any price but the current % is low, IMHO
Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub.

vv I think he means Xendran LOL vv

< Message edited by Sparticus -- 4/29/2011 19:19:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 126
4/29/2011 19:18:01   
Arcanis

^^what he said
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 127
4/29/2011 19:22:18   
CloseYourEyes

The new missions are a grate idea ^^; and is the red gem and bullets come in good use for later on?
AQW Epic  Post #: 128
4/29/2011 19:50:02   
Rabies
Lightning Speed!

@^, i'm sure they will, I don't think they'd make something unuseful, we'll probably get to use them in the future.

Like Sparticus said, i'm very satisfied with this update, and will not be selling anything yet.
And again, would like to thank the EpicDuel team for making another great release.
AQW Epic  Post #: 129
4/29/2011 20:01:44   
1jimmy30

Hi I agree with Angels Holocaust
We do want our founder armour to be viable in the game.1,000 varium I do not need thanks anyway.As G00ny said we wear our armour with pride on the battlefield, and yes we dont want to be overpowered,we just want to be able to use it and compete. Faybeee I have lots of respect for you. When I first started playing you was always polite and helpful But we dont want all of the cake. We just want to use our armour, im all for new armour that allows new players to compete. But to make the founder disappear is no a good move.

Regards from BANE 42 and BANE 11
AQW Epic  Post #: 130
4/29/2011 20:02:41   
RKC

Whats the use of the golden bullets?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 131
4/29/2011 20:27:21   
Sparticus

The golden bullets are for assassinations like in the James Bond movie The Man With The Golden Gun of course.

< Message edited by Sparticus -- 4/29/2011 20:28:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 132
4/29/2011 20:59:37   
Zean Zapple

Powah to the playahs!! I personally have been waiting for Varium sell-back since, FOREVER!

~Zeam
Epic  Post #: 133
4/30/2011 1:17:26   
Polandor

15% of varium for both enhancement and the item cost is WAY too low.

We need 25% of the item, 25%-50% of the enhancement (credit & varium).

Right now they give 15% back of credit enhancement made before the last update, and 0% !!!
of credit after the update, this is so wrong.

Credit take a long time to earn, I sold many item in the past, gamma bot, gamma bike and other just to get credit.

I have a solution give 50% of the cost of the enhancement, but give it in credit no matter if you paid with varium or credit, that money can be used by non varium & varium player to enhanced new purchase items.
Post #: 134
4/30/2011 3:20:10   
Cookielord12

the teleporter pads are just a remake of conductor. i dont see how it helps us travel easier?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 135
4/30/2011 3:24:08   
5rr5
Banned

They're closer eachother, the teleports, so it takes lower time to get into a teleport. I know u didn't understand what I meant xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 136
4/30/2011 4:54:52   
My Name is Jake
Banned

quote:

Hi I agree with Angels Holocaust
We do want our founder armour to be viable in the game.1,000 varium I do not need thanks anyway.As G00ny said we wear our armour with pride on the battlefield, and yes we dont want to be overpowered,we just want to be able to use it and compete. Faybeee I have lots of respect for you. When I first started playing you was always polite and helpful But we dont want all of the cake. We just want to use our armour, im all for new armour that allows new players to compete. But to make the founder disappear is no a good move.

You still can compete with the Founder armour, it's the 2nd best armour in the game and is only just beaten by the Bunny Borg.
AQW Epic  Post #: 137
4/30/2011 10:26:49   
1jimmy30

Not for long and besides +2 makes a very big difference.
AQW Epic  Post #: 138
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= April 27th Design Notes: Player Appreciation Week!
Page 6 of 6«<23456
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition