Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Looks versus Power

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Looks versus Power
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/28/2011 14:39:52   
PivotalDisorder

sorry but no way id be wearing toilet bowl armor if it had the best stats.
altho I bet if the best armor for support merc was toilet bowl armor, id be seeing alot of female level 33 toilet mercs :P

you know how competitive women can get.....
Post #: 26
4/28/2011 15:02:44   
Larcell

I don't mind the looks...at a certain extent. I didn't want to walking around in a Peel, however. So I passed on the Banana armor. Warbot armor was great...just wished I could see my face.

< Message edited by Larcell -- 4/28/2011 16:13:09 >
Epic  Post #: 27
4/28/2011 18:14:18   
Lord/Fredd

quote:

Let's be honest we would all be wearing toilet bowl armor if it was +10 res and 9 Enhancment slots.

Ehh, i would NEVER do that, which means you are wrong....

To me the look matters, because even though you might get 5 % less wins, it is more fun to play the game if you have a unique design and good looking weapons. A combination of Banana Suit and the Giant Spoon, looks so ugly, and even if it gave me +35 damage and +10 Res, i would NEVER use it, because i would feel so silly.

Besides, the best weapons in the game (frostbane, Azraels Bane) looks awesome :D

< Message edited by Lord/Fredd -- 4/28/2011 18:15:10 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 28
4/28/2011 21:22:08   
Giras Wolfe

@Vick Vega Ahaha! Thats...sadly true. e.e

I think my thing is I much much prefer the thin look of a bounty hunter to the massive, over the top, gender and class conformed piles of claptrap we get nowadays. Seriously, this game is starting to look like Mechquest. And I don't want that.

Desert Ronin is sort of my signature armor now, and I don't want to abandon it. That's worth 4 stat points to me. But whatever floats your boat guys, glad to hear your opinions.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
4/29/2011 6:48:29   
jegaggin

i dont look very good with my current colours and the weapons dont match im lazy dont blame me. I go for power because 1 stat point can increase ur resitance by 1 or increase ur multi by 1 which can make you win the game. Also space warrior looks good on mercs.

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
4/29/2011 6:59:50   
Rabies
Lightning Speed!

That's one of the reasons I still use Founder armor, and Frostbites.
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
4/29/2011 8:52:58   
King FrostLich

Basic Club. I could tell its power by its looks.
Epic  Post #: 32
4/29/2011 14:02:33   
PivotalDisorder

the basic club is so top heavy, you just know ur gonna beat someones brains in with it.
and the basic wrist claws have a very handy bottle opener on the outside of the blade
Post #: 33
4/29/2011 14:51:35   
Giras Wolfe

Don't forget the apprentice staff! Elegant hardwood finish with a glowing diamond on the top subtly hinting at massive power. Also, the lightweight design allows it to double as a walking stick.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Looks versus Power
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition