Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: This has to end.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: This has to end.
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/28/2011 16:50:31   
The UnleaShedWolfZ

@8rlx0 : Yh I Have a Friend With Only Achiev. :/
I Think I'll Stay On The 1k Variums. "Thx For Making Me Remember :)"

< Message edited by The UnleaShedWolfZ -- 4/28/2011 16:52:57 >
Epic  Post #: 26
4/28/2011 17:04:35   
ED Prince of Shadows

This is about ending arguments, not starting more. Come on guys, show a little repect to the OP.

I for one feel it if good for RKC to admit his fault and make a topic trying to resolve sone of these pointless fights.

AQW Epic  Post #: 27
4/28/2011 17:07:45   
xxmirxx

above then stop ask for more.
AQ Epic  Post #: 28
4/28/2011 17:13:28   
ED Prince of Shadows

I do ask for more Mir, I was against a buff or extra varium because of the chasm it would create between founders and normal players. This just makes me expect that what I feared is true. Please just let this rest.

This is exactly as the Op said, not all founders are greedy, nor do they ask for so much recognition.

EDIT: @below It's ok Mir, I still hear what you mean though :)

< Message edited by ED Prince of Shadows -- 4/28/2011 17:25:19 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 29
4/28/2011 17:17:55   
xxmirxx

above my bad sorry
AQ Epic  Post #: 30
4/28/2011 18:22:04   
Mechajin
Constructively Friendly!

Okayokayokay. I might not play ED (I've played it like, twice, it got boring for me. :/) but even i know that this entire founder thing is wrong, childish and stupid. Non-founders. the Founders helped support the game. and they got thanks from the team. yes, they asked for a buff on their armor, but did the staff HAVE to give it to them? NO! If your an elite and your complaining, think about that unlimited Varium you got, yes they had to cancel it, but Varium IS Real Life Money, so you can't really blame them.

Founders. Please STOP/DON'T (I understand that theres a lot of founders who DON'T brag, but I'm just reminding you. No offense meant) brag about your founder armor/achievement, yeah it's cool, but i'm an AQW founder, and if you see me on Sir Ver, you won't find me bragging about my Platinum Dragons. Just because you brought Varium at a certain time, DOESN'T make you superior to any other player.

I'm gonna be watching for any responses. if anyone thinks i was too blunt/snappy, PLEASE. let me know, i'm just sad that this is happening.
DF  Post #: 31
4/28/2011 19:15:53   
Ed_Sara1515

Founders should be given what they deserve 1000 varium isnt enough..... i just want everyone to remember that if the founders didnt support the game this game had already vanished for a long time...
Post #: 32
4/28/2011 19:22:42   
LambO

People just need fun in this game. Doing the samething over & having to pay constantly isn't really helping. When 2v1/boss battle comes, I think this situation will change.

@Mecha, so you've never really played Epic Duel, but you post on the subject about founders & saying some of the founders brag, which I haven't seen, just asking for something.

You post saying you're a AQW Founder & you have Platinum dragons? xD!
Which has nothing to do with this, I think you just came here to brag, lol...

LambO

Even if founders to brag, it doesn't mean there doing that cause they think there 'superior'...

< Message edited by LambO -- 4/28/2011 19:24:06 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 33
4/28/2011 19:32:12   
DeathGuard

RKC, please request lock, this wont end they would continue arguing, is better if this thread is closed.Hope you take my advice.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 34
4/28/2011 19:33:23   
Mechajin
Constructively Friendly!

@Lambo: ... *Dramatic Point* I WASN'T BRAGGIIIIIIIIING!!! Anyway. Plat Drags and the ED Founders armor are similar, a gift for founders. Yes, the founder armor in ED has actual statistical advantages, but it's not like it has 1000000 + to everything. :/ and i'm sorry about the bragging thing. i just got the impression that braggy founders was a part of the issue.
DF  Post #: 35
4/28/2011 19:40:58   
LambO

Sorry if it felt I was coming across strong, I just found it kinda of funny. =P
Yes I'm apologizing people don't bite my head off. I don't want to argue, if it looks like I am. xD

I still really don't have to clue what's really going on. My internet was turned off for 2 days
(Trying to upgrade to a better internet thing, it failed. So, doing it again when it's fixed)

All I know is Founders was asking for something in return for what they've done for this game. Constant paying & then it just all changed...

LambO
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 36
4/28/2011 19:50:34   
IsaiahtheMage

I agree founders deserve it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
4/28/2011 19:52:24   
king julian

y dont founds get half of what the elites get? since they did come first they should be treated better.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
4/28/2011 22:41:05   
Ed_Sara1515

i agree at king julian when founders come elites even get unlimited var and when it is cut they give the elites 20k var and founders are the one who is next to elite so they should deserved bigger than just 1k var...
Post #: 39
4/28/2011 22:47:03   
Azien

quote:

i agree at king julian when founders come elites even get unlimited var and when it is cut they give the elites 20k var and founders are the one who is next to elite so they should deserved bigger than just 1k var...

I agree, we founders deserves bigger than 1k varium, because we payed $50 just for an armor that's terrible.. And they pay as back with 1k varium wow...
Post #: 40
4/28/2011 22:49:19   
xxmirxx

I have come to the conclusion that no matter what we are given (free) for some people it will NEVER be enough. It seems the concept of accepting a gift is foreign to us. They say to us. "Have this free slice of cake." Do we say "Thank you very much, nice of you to share your cake" A few do. ButNOthere are always some that say Mhm "GIVE MEall of the cake." imo
AQ Epic  Post #: 41
4/28/2011 23:04:32   
LambO

We brought the amour, we didn't intend to get something free in the future. What the ED Staff are doing is a generous thing. Don't want it don't take it. I'm over the moon getting free varium, I wouldn't expect more cause I don't have the right to.
(Sometimes I feel me & the rest of the paying community do deserve something in the future for our support for the game)

@xxmirxx: You mean in Fay beee's opinion, not yours. xD

Still though, I would take the admins listening & communicating with the players about releases, so we can judge if it would be good or bad, instead of them just releasing it & we have to deal with it.

LambO

< Message edited by LambO -- 4/28/2011 23:16:28 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 42
4/28/2011 23:14:15   
xxmirxx

Yah what I belive to
AQ Epic  Post #: 43
4/28/2011 23:14:42   
Phoenix Angel

Elites get all Founders perks.
This includes the 1000 free varium on friday.
=_= Also, elites came first.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
4/29/2011 0:10:19   
aqwshadowking14

I totally agree with you RKC, because now-a-days ppl are just hating on founders. Saying we are greedy because we asked for a boost and they didn't. *cough*

How come non of you players who said founders are greedy didn't say this http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=18910092 was considered greedy?

I really don't mind with any boosts for anything as long as it is reasonable.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 45
4/29/2011 1:39:30   
*Nova*

quote:

How come non of you players who said founders are greedy didn't say this http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=18910092 was considered greedy?

Because that's not being greedy.
I've already said it once in another thread. Being greedy is when you ask for something multiply times and the individuals that you are supposedly asking already said "No" or has given you something already.
That Rixty thread was made once and wasn't even in a demanding tone whereas this Founder issue has been posted several times in a very short minute notice. That's why.
DF MQ  Post #: 46
4/29/2011 3:30:08   
King FrostLich

HEY, elites and founders(or both combined)got the rarest achievement or both if they were elite and founder at the same time and still some of them want buffs for their founder armor? Nah, wont ever happen again. That would make them again very overpowered.
Epic  Post #: 47
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: This has to end.
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition