Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: server lockdown is gone

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: server lockdown is gone
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/30/2011 23:12:39   
Atomic garden

Doom be locked
Post #: 26
5/1/2011 8:43:48   
One Winged Angel1357

i feel doom should always be open as it has around 15 people on it when it was always unlocked and it was a the perfectplace for NPC'ers

but yet on the other side of the coin Doom was also the perfect spot for Dummiers becuase it was like 15 people on it

so i do understand lockdown which limits dummiers to those who are really brave or really dumb
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
5/1/2011 9:32:19   
Basicball

^houses and HQ's are a more perfect place for dummiers
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/1/2011 10:09:45   
Luna_moonraider

aww tot the devs really cared but oh well the devs will always not hear wat the players really want. yay for the devs. continue locking the server and *cough* reduce the lag. Cramping players in a server is not so good for that server which is over crowded. yes it cause even more lag. i never had the problem of lags but since they made te server lockdown i have experience more lags and sometimes the lags make me lose 2v2 yes it is alreday frusrating that u always or most of the time get unfair partnering in 2v2 skipping a turn because of lag does not make the situation better. basically i do not feel motivated to play 2v2 at all during power hour because i know that partners will miss turns and i will miss turns because the servers are clogged up and super full. Uber lag= u lose 2v2 more and 2v2 goes even slower. All this must stop server locking must stop. still think the devs will ignore this . they would go lalalala another complainer who cares we got loads more suckers which would just play this game no mater what.

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 5/1/2011 10:14:41 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 29
5/1/2011 10:49:32   
Snaipera

I got "connection lost" 3 times today during power hour . This is truly unfair . UNLOCK THE SERVERS dudes , this is not fun ....
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: server lockdown is gone
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition