Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/5/2011 12:31:31   
sunflash357

I really don't think there's a good way to farm good rep. XP

Apparently, if you're evil, you don't have to work as hard.

Also, I've discovered that there's no difference farming the two slobs compared to fighting the two enemies on the screen to the right of the ladder. While the slobs DO give more EXP, the movement/crowds of people make it a little bit slower, evening it all out. So I'ma stick with the two randomly generated guys. =P
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
5/5/2011 12:37:49   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Yes, evil gets rep MUCH easier... it took me weeks of grinding to get to rank 10 good... at a rate of hours on end each day I played (most days)
DF  Post #: 27
5/5/2011 16:10:23   
Defiant

Can't believe their doing this to us good guys! :@
Post #: 28
5/5/2011 16:27:04   
sunflash357

I know! It's terrible!

It's like they're encouraging people to become evil! D=
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
5/5/2011 16:28:58   
Etzos

Has anyone noticed that the slobs are giving less and less exp. I mean yesterday it was 135, then 132,then 128, after that 125, and now it's 122!
AQW  Post #: 30
5/5/2011 16:59:57   
Naj

@above, I noticed it too. It seems to have a 'value of the day' and does that all day. First noticed it in AQW whenever I would farm the tainted elementals. It prolly will be higher on another day.

Something else I have noticed is the selling price of Claws is now at 2375, that is more of a big deal if it sticks..... (was 3500)
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 31
5/5/2011 17:02:40   
Defiant

@Naj
They very well know faming Danger Claws is the BEST way to make fame in this game, and if they've reduced it by like, 1125, then they must be implementing something else. That, or they think the amazing amount of people with like 300k+ fame is too much!

EDIT:
I've went from 72k to 89k fame in 2 days, just by questing and fighting the war. It really accumulates fast if you just play the game!

< Message edited by Atlian -- 5/5/2011 17:03:31 >
Post #: 32
5/5/2011 17:42:34   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

IK lol.. I have only turned in 3 danger claws, and I'd have over 1 million if I hadn't bought stuff ( I have 893,749 fame ATM XD)
DF  Post #: 33
5/5/2011 21:19:10   
Clown the Jester

Hm...I like to farm humans...always amusing...
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
5/21/2011 12:25:49   
Postmaster General

So, the Danger Claw now only sells for 63 fame, APB's are now more beneficial to farm. They have multiple drops, and the Circuit Breaker Armor sells for 850. But with this serious nerf, is farming monsters alone really the best way to rack up Fame and Experience? Missions like "Test Your Powers Level 1" yields 150 Fame and Exp, and "Test Your Powers level 2" yields 200. So it appears that your best choice of action is to farm all the Missions, Daily or no, because the drops now just don't seem to cut it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
5/21/2011 13:03:46   
Defiant

I don't think AE want people to get millions of fame this early in the game... A person with 1m fame is going to be set for months of releases, the most expensive item is Woodland iirc, at 35,000 fame. Now, at 850 fame per Circuit Breaker, that's 42 Circuit Breakers for the most expensive item in the game, which is a considerable amount of work, making people spend more time playing the game.
Post #: 36
5/21/2011 14:46:58   
agent_keiko

ATlian is probably on to something. AE wants people to farm (to play the game). If people got max fame and xp and rep, there is little else for them to do. They might as well not come on. AE will not like that I am sure.

I believe there is a cap of 2 million of fame at this time, hardly million(s) of fame imo

< Message edited by agent_keiko -- 5/21/2011 14:48:08 >
Post #: 37
5/21/2011 15:01:21   
Defiant

I saw someone with around 1,200,000 fame about a week ago. He had the level cap and rank 10 evil and good... What else is there for him to do? AE aren't exactly all for an easy game, and Destroyers were easy fame.
Post #: 38
5/21/2011 15:12:17   
Postmaster General

Regardless of the logic behind it, we're simply here discussing the best possible way to farm. Yes, there is a point at which you couldn't do anything more, but the point of this discussion thread is to discuss the best possible place to farm. To me, it seems that for the moment that would be farming Circuit Breaker Armor from the APB's or doing Missions.

Very frustrating :( I was hoping to get the Fame Superstar achievement, but now I'm even further away!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
5/21/2011 15:13:35   
Defiant

Well, there might still be a place we don't know about. Slim chances, but meh, it's there.

I prefer just fighting Slobs. EXP + good income.
Post #: 40
5/21/2011 20:37:05   
agent_keiko

One benefit is these changes makes this thread useful. This trend of items being de-valued and missions not paying much, means we got to keep finding new ways to get more out of the game.
Post #: 41
5/23/2011 8:50:16   
zyph

For lvl's 1-6
Map Name: Alley
Particular Area: The one where you spawn on
Tip: Due to health deficiency, I suggest that you kill the first 2 that you see. NOTE: It is easier to farm if you assemble a team, and do the tip I provided, in that way there will be no confusion on which monster you'll kill.

For lvl's 7-15
Map Name: Subway
Particular Area: The right side below the boss's lair.
Tip: I suggest that you build up a 2(3 if possible)- 6 member group, the more the better.
Note: Do the same "NOTE" above.

For money : Currently the danger claws' price went down. So there's no easy money now, just farm for exp then eventually you'll see your money raises impressively!!!
Post #: 42
5/23/2011 9:56:59   
Devastate

Well it's simple :

If you're with friends and you have a certain topic to talk about, you won't notice yer exp boostin :)
Post #: 43
5/25/2011 1:20:31   
Lord Dragon Blaze

Best place to Farm is both Ruinsquest and subway. Ruinsquest have best monsters in lvl 10 and 11 too and they r a little hader in infection. so if u r in lvl 13 i suggest that u have chucky saliva people cya!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 44
5/25/2011 10:15:06   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Pity that the war is gonna end so early... I have friends that still have yet to get to good rank 10, and that is the easiest place, atm... One more thing in a long list of why I do not want the war to end so early...

Edit: I shall gladly meet you on the field of battle my friend. I personally do not think that the percent will increase that fast normally, but I still have hope... I also wish that the devs would change the %s on the war... I really hate that glitch...

I realize that Atl, but I meant relatively speaking...

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 5/25/2011 10:20:40 >
DF  Post #: 45
5/25/2011 10:17:22   
delta blitz

@drakkoniss: we have to hurry and get it to 51% for good. We still can do if we band together.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
5/25/2011 10:19:25   
Defiant

@Drakk
Early? Really? This war has been around for MONTHS and MONTHS.
Post #: 47
5/25/2011 23:10:26   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

So far, the only things I think are worth fighting for in this game are rep, fame, & exp.. Other than that the better equipment you can just buy via smash coins or fame. :P
AQW  Post #: 48
5/26/2011 2:00:08   
Defiant

We have 2 days to try and get 14% on the war.
Post #: 49
5/26/2011 7:25:38   
zyph

Beware for lvl 15 , you need a high amount of human power to lvl up, fast!
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition