Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/26/2011 7:28:42   
zyph

Yep, slobs gives a good amount of exp at the moment.
Post #: 51
5/29/2011 11:39:32   
Naj

Nice farming location for xp and (mostly)fame.

Franklin Street Apartments, 5th floor in front of the elevators. There is an lvl 8 scrapbot(84 xp, 50 fame) on the left and an lvl 5 Scavenger(51 xp, 41 fame) on the right. The Scrapbot drops the Destroyer Lance (1013 fame) and the Scavenger drops the Destroyer Mace(1170 fame).

Drop rates SEEM to be about 20% and it takes about 20-25 seconds to kill one if you are solo,(I used an lvl 14 character). When taking into account the time to sell the parts and get back to the nice location on the 5th floor it takes about 25-30 seconds per battle. (I also had to logon/logoff every several battles because these two can wear down your mana when you continuously have to heal every few battles.)

Projected over an hour that would be ABOUT 60 kills on each and 12 drops on each. (Don't forget you don't get fame for killing stuff or completing quests if you are over a million, only drops count!)
L8 Scrapbot: (60 x 84xp) + (60 x 50fame) + (60 x 20%drops x 1013fame per Lance)

L5 Scavenger: (60 x 51xp) + (60 x 41fame) +(60 x 20%drops x 1170fame per Mace)

TOTALS PROJECTED FOR PER SOLO HOUR RATE: 8100xp, 31656fame

Of course you can prolly find ways to improve the numbers,,,, like forming a party to speed up the kills, planting a dummy character named (whatever) in a high numbered location and using /goto (whatever) to get back really fast, etc etc…

< Message edited by Naj -- 5/29/2011 11:45:43 >
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 52
5/29/2011 13:00:58   
Qin

The best farming place for exp is...
Still subway near the entrance of momma chuds but i think farming with gold is Franklin street apartments 4th floor... You should see an apt. suite room 404. The 2 of them, Scrapbot and RC Scavenger, are level 8 and gives a decent amount of 88 exp per kills. You can also get a destroyer lance from scrapbots which is by far a chance item to get. So you probably don't want hunting fame in this area. This place is commendable by me and is highly recommended for exp parties for gain. If you want, lets party? I'll be joining you just PM me or post in Let's Party Thread.

< Message edited by VinzX -- 5/31/2011 18:22:54 >

Post #: 53
5/31/2011 9:55:02   
Charries

So i guess there aren't any reasonable evil rep farming places now that the war's over...pity, i nearly made it to rank 8.
AQW  Post #: 54
6/1/2011 22:15:16   
MarioMarioAQW

We all know about Slobs,it has been and still is the best place to farm exp...

BUT the best fame farming place is at Park,kill Divinci Power Tank and sell the drops you don't need(a H.A.L shop is reccomended)

before the release,I had 250,000 fame,right now I have 530,000 fame,the Scavangers at Apartment is also a way

(HS)The Marty Brothers,and plumbings there game!Were dieing of space HMPH!
http://www.herosmash.com/hs-character.asp?id=MARIOMARIOAQW (Veteran lvl 10 of HS-evil)

http://www.herosmash.com/hs-character.asp?id=MARIOMARIOAQWtwo (good-ish)
AQW  Post #: 55
6/1/2011 22:44:18   
jamonco

Subway Slobs for EXP.
Those lvl 10 shock trooper guys that show up in the virtual training zone are pretty good too.

DaVinci Power Tank for the drops which can be sold for like 1-2k fame each.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
6/8/2011 11:42:46   
missileman

The best EXP farming place is in Liberty killing the two Zong fleas!
And the best fame farming place is apartment, 3rd floor, room 302 getting the destroyer mace drop and selling it (use HAL droid to open any shop)!
One good farming power build is:
Life force
Focus
Minor telekenesis
Poison blade
Brain freeze

And a good soloing power build is:
Life force
Episkea/molecular reconstruction
Animal fury
Stupefacio
Focus/uncanny focus

< Message edited by missileman -- 7/17/2011 6:15:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition