Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Juggernaut ~ The "OTHER" Side Of The Coin

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Juggernaut ~ The "OTHER" Side Of The Coin
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/17/2011 11:58:52   
Defiant

@8rlx0
That'd be a great idea! A proper reward for killing the Juggernaut.
I know how hard it is to beat a Juggernaut and in the case it does happen, the reward should be a bunch of credits and a reasonable amount of XP.
Post #: 26
5/17/2011 12:05:31   
Polandor

2vs1 currently is really bad, here how to improve it:

* 2vs1 need a new button, so only ppl who want it choose it.
* Increase the team lv, facing a lv 33 to 26-29 (instead f current 22-26).
* a new Leader board for juggernaut consecutive wins (daily)
* Add an option to make a team for 2vs1.
* After each juggernaut win on the same day make the battle harder, example for a lv 33:
26-29 (0 win)
27-29 (after 1 win)
28-29 (after 2 consecutive win)
29-29 (after 3 consecutive win)
29-30 (after 4 consecutive win)
30-30 (after 5 consecutive win)
30-31 (after 6 consecutive win)
31-31 (after 7 consecutive win)
31-32 (after 8 consecutive win)
32-32 (after 9 consecutive win)
32-32 (after 10+ consecutive win)

Those reset everyday, this would make it a challenge, it will also make room for new juggernaut (when someone has 9 consecutive wins, it would ensure less waiting time before a match begin.

*Juggernaut should always go 2nd if facing two lower level player. (26-29)
* Exception to the above rules, give 50% chance to go first if facing a team with a level -1 of the juggernaut
* Exception to the above rules, give 33% chance to go first if facing a team with a level -2 of the juggernaut
* Exception to the above rules, give 13% chance to go first if facing a team with a level -3 of the juggernaut

Lv 33 face two lv 22-26. it a 100% win to any descent lv 33.
You could put 3 or 4 lv 22-26 vs one lv 33 and the lv 33 will still win.
It also a I win button, for those who pay 1200 varium.
It a I lose button if a lv 22-26 try to play a regular 2-2 battle and end up vs a juggernaut.
You can say just don't play 2-2, right ?
Well a lv 22-26 has a lot of chance of facing a higher level in 1-1 and also lose.
The new 2vs1, is actually removing a 2-2 mode for many players.

2vs1 need to be challenging, not a free wins.
Post #: 27
5/17/2011 12:10:50   
Sparticus

@Polandor: I've seen this posted several times already as a suggestion in a discussion thread. Once would have been plenty.

I've already stated that forcing lower level players into unwanted Juggernaut battles is not only unfair it's down right cruel.

Please remember that this feature, that is the 2v1 feature, was begged for. Many of the same posters that demanded that this and many other features be released are now complaining about it. My advice is be careful what you wish for.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
5/17/2011 12:33:16   
AztecFighter

@sparticus i remember that the 2vs1 suppose to be a boss battle
DF Epic  Post #: 29
5/17/2011 12:33:43   
Smackie El Frog

Sparticus +1! I like the mode a lot. Always liked these type of battles when it happened to be in 2v2. There do need to be some tweeks so it is more fair for the lower levels. But come on people its only the first week. Give the dev's sometime to get the quirks out.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
5/17/2011 12:45:53   
Twistedkush

@Smackie please tell us just what quirks can they get out? make a button for 2v1, ok what low level would honestly press it. Make better rewards for the lower levels, ok let them lose again and again just so they could possibly win and get a good reward. 1k credits isn't worth it, you could get that many while losing over and over again. there really isn't much they could do to improve it for the little guy and if they do than they would have to make sacrafices for the varium users which is what they really care about so they won't do that, everyone talkin about changes but i don't think we will see many if any at all. They can't please everyone and this was just simply an update where the little guy suffers BIG TIME and i think it's gonna stay that way :/

< Message edited by Twistedkush -- 5/17/2011 12:46:11 >
Post #: 31
5/17/2011 13:13:29   
Sparticus

You want to make it a real challenge? You want to make it so the burden falls on the Juggernaut to come up with a great build? You want the rewards to go up so that the winners get double what they currently get? Here is how you do it.

1) Make the formula for matching players in Juggernaut battles this:

Juggernaut's level x 0.75 / 2 + Juggernauts level = opponents levels added together.
Example: level 33 player is Juggernaut so 33 x 0.75 = 24.75 + 33 =57.75 (58)

The opponents levels could be as bad as 8 lower then 33 like it is now, that gives the possible combos for a Juggernaut battle against a level 33 opponent as such:

2 level 29 = 58 total
1 level 28 and 1 level 30 = 58 total
1 level 27 and 1 level 31 = 58 total
1 level 26 and 1 level 32 = 58 total
1 level 25 and 1 level 33 = 58 total

Right now that average additive for opponents appears to be 52 average. The average opponents are level 25, 26.

2) Make the winnings double what they are now.

3) Make a separate button so that players can choose to enter a Juggernaut battle as a low level opponent from anywhere in the game.

Now that sounds challenging! If you're so good, if you want to be a true Juggernaut, then try this and see how you fair. I bet there will be a bunch less Juggernauts and a ton more challengers.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
5/17/2011 13:49:48   
kakilleon2

Sparticus = Genius

off topic: why you stopped playing the game Sparticus?
Epic  Post #: 33
5/17/2011 14:12:12   
Smackie El Frog

I think juggernauts should always go 3rd. That will make things definitely harder for us juggernauts.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
5/17/2011 16:40:37   
The UnleaShedWolfZ

@ Sparticus : If You Were The Developer.. That Should Be a Hard Thing For Us :/
1st : 29-29 Pwns. (Let's Say 2 Mercs Crit Bunkers Or 1 With Energy Attacks , 1 With Phys. Ones =| Or a B.H. and a Merc. : Smoke Multi..)
2nd : 25-33 Pwns. (25 Heals 33 , and Act Like a Helping Hand For The 33)
3rd : Won't Be Fun Anymore :S
4th : Great and Hard Challenging Moments.
Epic  Post #: 35
5/17/2011 17:41:28   
Pyure

Theres a cycle going here. When we get what we ask for, we complain. When we get what we complained for, we just keep on complaining. So people don't get exactly what they wanted, whats the big deal. I mean it's a new feature, a new battle mode. Give it some time and it will get better. I mean, if everyone was like this, then the ED cmmunity would be horrible.
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
5/17/2011 18:30:27   
m16dern warfare

usually the juggernaut will lose if its lets say lv 27 lv 28 vs 33 if they are varium'd because they have a 2 to 1 advantage, a technique usually utilized in 2vs2. But if you are non varium, with a low cash stack, u are mainly out of options. i hope theyu come up with a fix with this. Or else this came will become runescape, and if have played runescape and been on their forums, u know the millions of spammers and haters literally. I sold my rs acc with many rares, so that i could over purchase varium in this game :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
5/17/2011 22:15:00   
MrBones

By opening the Juggernaut level to non-varium players, you will get weaker juggernauts. Now if they raise the level cap for a better challenge, non-varium juggers will lose everytime. And I have a lot of trouble forcing unprepared players into 1vs2.

So you raise level cap and you have no more Juggers or put a button for 2vs1 and you have no contenders. This mode have no future.
Let's hope this is just a first step toward 2vs1 boss battle.

The big mistake they did was giving an achivement for the top 15 leaderboard. Everybody went for it of course, unbalancing the 2 vs 2 and 1 vs 2 this week. But they made their money ..

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 38
5/17/2011 22:21:29   
Angels Holocaust

The mode is fine the way it is, no need to ruin it.
Post #: 39
5/17/2011 23:32:56   
Sparticus

@The UnleaShedWolfZ:

quote:

@ Sparticus : If You Were The Developer.. That Should Be a Hard Thing For Us :/
1st : 29-29 Pwns. (Let's Say 2 Mercs Crit Bunkers Or 1 With Energy Attacks , 1 With Phys. Ones =| Or a B.H. and a Merc. : Smoke Multi..)
2nd : 25-33 Pwns. (25 Heals 33 , and Act Like a Helping Hand For The 33)
3rd : Won't Be Fun Anymore :S
4th : Great and Hard Challenging Moments.

Darn right it would be hard to win. If you're a wimp, go fight the Biohazard. If you want a challenge worthy of the title Juggernaut then act like it and fight a real fight. My belief is that the Juggernaut has the obligation to make a build capable of defeating 2 challengers no matter who they are. If you lose, then make a better build. If you win, you da man!

Do you know what Juggernaut means? Juggernaut: a massive inexorable force, campaign, movement, or object that crushes whatever is in its path!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
5/18/2011 0:59:25   
ambien

ok l have read the crying about the juggernot battles, it is old and sad l fought 2 26th level mages 1 with varium weapons and 1 with non varium weapons they took me to 21 pts but l beat them. a 23rd and a 26 vs a 33 rd . the 33rd can be beat if the other 2 know to use the skill trees right. in a 2v1 game the juggernot has to think 3 moves ahead at all times . 1 crit. can hurt a juggernot real bad stun will and can mess them up bad.

or take a 26 varium or non varium player and match him up with 28th level npc for battles with the juggernot that would be a fight.

always the SyFy

< Message edited by ambien -- 5/18/2011 1:01:18 >
Post #: 41
5/18/2011 5:53:54   
The UnleaShedWolfZ

@ Sparticus : I'm giving my opinion that's all.

And btw .. u can suggest it and they may do it.. NOT ! :@

IM OUT.

quote:

If you're a wimp,

watch ur language

< Message edited by The UnleaShedWolfZ -- 5/18/2011 5:54:59 >
Epic  Post #: 42
5/18/2011 7:23:02   
unQualified
Banned

how does a lower level get into a juggernaut battle?
DF  Post #: 43
5/18/2011 14:45:06   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

@unQualified: The two lower levels are picked out from 2v2. Lower level players that enter 2v2 have a chance to be put up against a Juggernaut.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
5/18/2011 14:48:06   
IsaiahtheMage

@Ashari Which is not right that you dont have a choice to do it. You are forced to against your own will and liking.
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
5/19/2011 4:27:04   
unQualified
Banned

wow i was level 28 and i pressed 2v2 and i beat this level 33 mage, he was varium =) my partner was 27
DF  Post #: 46
5/19/2011 5:02:52   
Cookielord12

@above not as impressive as mine. me level 21 and partner level 21 slaughtered a level 32 full varium. next battle same people. we slaughtered him again. proved it wasnt a fluke
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 47
5/19/2011 7:00:10   
LamentationsXV

Yep, I really do feel for them. Most of them have probably started to quit playing ED because of this. They are losing potential players and/or "customers" if they can notice.
Probably one of them could've been the next "Big Spender". But because of this, they're not having "Fun" which is most essential for every game and then eventually stop playing. Then *poof* no customer, no spender.

Although it's fun and easy for us LvL33 full vars, it's desperate and miserable for them, on the other hand. It reminds me in our situation here in our country, The rich becomes richer and the poor becomes poorer xD

Epic  Post #: 48
5/19/2011 7:09:31   
Nebula

Just gonna point this out; If lower level players weren't forced into Juggernaut battles, then it would be impossible for them to happen, therefore it would cease to exist.
Post #: 49
5/19/2011 7:35:31   
midijus123

Minde12:

Well, if you think that new update will fix last update MISTAKES then you all are ******* and I think non-varium players doesn't matter anymore to enyone expesioly for titan a long time was telling him that but he just don't lisen and he not gonna lisen me at all.

If you you think i'm just simple hater or somethink then your wrong. I got over 1year experience in ED and i know what could be best in ED. If you don't believe ask like New Hope or luna moonfang those cool girls will answear you.

Well I just left hoping that someday comes better times for non-varium players.
Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Juggernaut ~ The "OTHER" Side Of The Coin
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition