Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Stun guns for Juggernaut Supporters

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Stun guns for Juggernaut Supporters
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/20/2011 20:00:48   
stryker914

Well, I got the 1k var from founder, so i didn't feel very bad about spending 200 var for an achieve. IMO, 200 var is worth an achievement
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
5/20/2011 20:21:05   
m16dern warfare

i support, though the rating was epic yo. Like most achievement slike class change and stuff like that, when u spend that varium, u get the rating. Now actually u spend 1200 and u get 1600 rating. Usually its it negative like the 6k-10k var spend on warlord achievement to get 2k rating

AQW Epic  Post #: 27
5/20/2011 20:29:02   
Shadowsteed

I think this is a great idea. I think it was not fair of ED to include stun guns in the 3rd offer after its going to expire very shortly. It took me about 3to4 days to earn more than 10,000 credits doing free offers to get the 3rd packedge wich i got yesterday. They should have warned us or said they were going to include the guns, I could of waited one more day to buy the 3rd offer. I think it was not fair.

< Message edited by Shadowsteed -- 5/20/2011 20:34:31 >
Post #: 28
5/20/2011 20:42:10   
IsaiahtheMage

@BloodRainBow Doesnt matter they tested the mode aswell for participating in it and got their records destroyed without a choice. Therefore they need to knwo after fighting a incredibly hard battle and winning(If they do) they get more then 70 measley credits and 24 experience. That be completely unfair.
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
5/20/2011 20:43:49   
goldslayer1

@isiai
k then lets fix the "record" problem
who ever fights the juggernaut (meaning the 2 low lvls) their juggernaut record or 2 vs 2 record dont get affected if they win or loose
ur juggernaut lvl can only be affected if u play a s juggernaut. but not the ones fighting one.
this way people dont complain about records.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
5/20/2011 20:52:27   
IsaiahtheMage

@Goldslayer1 That defeats the purpose of having a Juggernaut Record in the first place and if that does happen they still should get soemthing as a reward. Even if its a achivement.
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
5/20/2011 21:00:08   
recyclemeplz

you know what? i want full refund for even being a founder for this game.

I am but a player of the past.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
5/20/2011 21:39:11   
IsaiahtheMage

^Not gonna happen.
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
5/20/2011 22:02:00   
goldslayer1

quote:

@Goldslayer1 That defeats the purpose of having a Juggernaut Record in the first place and if that does happen they still should get soemthing as a reward. Even if its a achivement.

how does that defeat the purpose if THE juggernaut is the one that actualy picked his match?
the low lvl juggernaut record should not be affected if they loose or win but still should get exp and creds if they win or loose against a juggernaut.
ur not really making sense by saying it defeats the purpose.
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
5/20/2011 22:03:49   
2qazwsxedc

You guys were the ones who DECIDED to pay varium for this so this would be your own fault for paying for it in the first place.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 35
5/20/2011 22:07:17   
RKC

Spend your varium wisely. Just because its gold you buy it right away and then you realize its just painted gold, then you want a refund.

If you ask for the gun its way to much. Ask for another achievement not an item.

Serve you right for buying it.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 36
5/20/2011 22:19:44   
IsaiahtheMage

@Goldslayer1 Yes it does. How does it not make sence? Then theirs no point to have a Juggernuat record if your not gonna be affected by it unless your the Juggernaut.
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
5/20/2011 22:21:20   
goldslayer1

quote:

@Goldslayer1 Yes it does. How does it not make sence? Then theirs no point to have a Juggernuat record if your not gonna be affected by it unless your the Juggernaut.

theres a point for the record to only be affect if ur the juggernaut
it keeps people like u complaining about ur records.
and non variums happy for getting a few exp at no cost except maybe a minute or 2.
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
5/21/2011 1:18:23   
TankMage

@RKC
Its funny whenever you have a weapon... it deserves a buff or to be rewarded. But when you don't have it nothing is allowed ...

Anyway, This is a great idea end It would be a perfect way to reward the Juggernaut Testers really like this concept.

< Message edited by TankMage -- 5/21/2011 1:23:10 >

AQ Epic  Post #: 39
5/21/2011 1:19:58   
Luna_moonraider

nice idea this might save the game they way ed is going i will give it a year and u will see it will become like warp force

AQW Epic  Post #: 40
5/21/2011 1:20:48   
Mr. Black OP

@above
warp wut :P
Epic  Post #: 41
5/21/2011 1:25:50   
T.600

^Warp Force is a futuristic version of AQ; a battleon game. It's terrible. I think they have monthly updates and raise the level cap every update....that's what I've heard. Type it in google to find a link to the website.

< Message edited by T.600 -- 5/21/2011 3:49:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
5/21/2011 2:43:21   
DillBagel

I bought the card and I still think this Is far too much. Think about it, the last promo item was 2200 varium, and that was for each zooka. We payed 1200.

Edit: Stupid Apple AutoCorrect

< Message edited by DillBagel -- 5/21/2011 2:47:58 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 43
5/21/2011 2:46:23   
goldslayer1

quote:

^Warp Force is a futuristic version of AQW; a battleon game. It's terrible. I think they have monthly updates and raise the level cap every update....that's what I've heard. Type it in google to find a link to the website.

u mean AQ.
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
5/21/2011 3:13:12   
ForTun3

quote:

Its your own fault you got rip off.

so we have to get ripped off again to get the guns? this really bites....... i 4 one need cheering up lol.. and those guns would even tho i actually want them on a differnt char, speaking of which it will cost 300 bucks if u want em on all ure chars.... gz

EDIT: and 1600 point like omg... u get 800 for getting 100 fame... um............ make it 16,000 please!!!

EDIT: im playing right now and im so bored... god :( zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

< Message edited by xXxPhYcOxXx -- 5/21/2011 3:26:36 >
Post #: 45
5/21/2011 4:22:43   
edwardvulture

Gold>Silver
Varium>Credit
"nuff said
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 46
5/21/2011 4:33:54   
RKC

Everyone just needs a Hug here, because they are just disappointed that they only got an achievement on something they can also get in credits.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 47
5/21/2011 5:03:29   
roborapter1493

First I want to say that being a juggernaut is fun. Second of all I think paying 1200 varium to be one is to much.
And then, after being a tester for ED and battling juggernaut for a week, and then getting an achievement... That's not very productive. But thats all acceptable BUT WTF... Leaving those stun guns Promo only !!! thats just not gonna work. I think that if they leave it this way. people will stop playing, untill now almost all promo items were buyable in a shop to. So why not these guns. It has been quite al while since we had a good Sidearm update. Come on almost everyone plays with the Imp Acp or Plasma ACp, or the frosty things.. I think that there should be a possibilty to buy the guns. And perhaps another reward for playing in the Juggernaut mode. Just to compensate because i think that a lot of players will stop playing after these 2 weeks of failure.
And I wanna state that i am a supported of the first poste. (the one that says to let the golden card open the shop)

Now i'm done.
I hope this poste helps not only players but also the ED staff

< Message edited by roborapter1493 -- 8/11/2011 7:26:41 >

DF  Post #: 48
5/21/2011 5:26:05   
RKC

^You think people will stop paying, people will never stop paying ED even if its downright ripoff.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 49
5/21/2011 5:33:13   
leo07123

I agree Atomic garden the stun gun should be buy able both for varium and non varium users.

Regards
Hesperides
(Lore Master)
Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Stun guns for Juggernaut Supporters
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition