Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Way not fair nope nope nope

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Way not fair nope nope nope
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/27/2011 16:51:19   
edwardvulture

No they need to base player matching by stats.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 76
5/27/2011 17:14:07   
goldslayer1

i haven't tried the new juggernaut but edward is right it should be by stats

the average full geared lvl 33 (non varium)
can have 128 stats from the lvl ups, and 74 from items (in fact a lvl 25 can have +74 total stats with non varium items)
128 + 74 = 202
202 / 4 = ~50-51
so the combined (not counting the low lvl's gear) the lvl range should be 22-27 and not 25-30

so 2 underdogs combined at lvl 25 is enough to outmatch a full geared lvl 33. when they have no items except for their default primaries.

not to mention they can have better 1 way builds with combined teamwork while we are forced to use clutch builds.
a poison BH with a decent ammount of str and a massacre will do alot of damage, and if they have alot of hp they can last long.
bunker tank mercs with max hybrid maxx bunker and the rest on heal is also good, and at that lvl range they can get lvl 28 armors at lvl 24. mages who have malf/caster builds which can deal out quick damage.
any of these attacks from merc and mage on a rage and ur bound to loose.
the only reason why we get high %s before was because we had expirience and had better builds. we thought of what we were gonna do, they didn't.
AQW Epic  Post #: 77
5/27/2011 18:33:19   
endtime

This range was the exact range I recommended for Juggernaut. Finally, something good and challenging!
AQW Epic  Post #: 78
5/27/2011 18:48:27   
Mr. Black OP

@endtime
so its ur fault -.- jk
i dont mind a challenge but when 1 battle is a free win and the next is impossible (this is coming from a lv 33 full varium) seems a little to hard for a nv in my position, so like gold said it shld be scaled on stats but make the stats to where its about a 50/50 chance
also i think it shld be the non jugger goes 1st, the jugg goes 2nd, because when the other 2 go 1st they cld malf/smoke then there partner does amazing dmg and u lose half ur health before u get a turn, seems like a good way to make it fair between both juggernaut and non juggernaut
Epic  Post #: 79
5/27/2011 18:52:44   
goldslayer1

@zman
yeah with stats, did i mention they have more skill points combined?
also they have more stats than us at those lvls when they have no items equipped. so theoretically if their builds were good and they used team work to attack, they can win very often.
AQW Epic  Post #: 80
5/27/2011 19:02:13   
Jer15

witch is why i suggest that they lower the lvl range by 1 or 2 prob only 1 cause 2 they would have to higher it again sooooooooooooo i hope they lower the lvl range to 24-29 these are my thoughts on this topic.
Post #: 81
5/27/2011 19:06:12   
goldslayer1

@jer
IMO thats still too high
22-27 seems better.
at lvl 24-25 they can have 53-74 total stats (and in lvls stat only they out stat u and out skill u, without counting the stats they can get from weps)
AQW Epic  Post #: 82
5/27/2011 19:56:55   
Angels Holocaust

I don't see why they had to make this mode even harder than it already was. It's a known fact that the non variums who were in this mode were doing bad because they failed to understand the basic concepts of this game. With all the focus, agility, and stat diminishing crap that we have to deal with it's no wonder noobs struggle to play. Now in the perspective of a juggernaut, the mode has become a living nightmare for us. We fail to get any wins now.
Post #: 83
5/27/2011 19:57:51   
Mr. Black OP

@above
i think u wld get a lot more support if u ddnt have a 99%
Epic  Post #: 84
5/27/2011 20:01:14   
goldslayer1

@zman
most of her 99% was BEFORE this new range came.
and her build is very good at clutch situations.
the low lvls player just play bad
AQW Epic  Post #: 85
5/27/2011 20:05:32   
Mr. Black OP

@above
ya ik just thought it wld be funny to point it out
and wut i dont get with them is... they wld sell everything for a +6 armor, they buy new weps every lv, and a lot of times have HORRIBLE builds and yet they complain about it being too hard :/
when i was lvlin up from lv 1 i was able to keep a decent build while having decent weps :/

< Message edited by zman 2 -- 5/27/2011 20:06:14 >
Epic  Post #: 86
5/27/2011 20:42:34   
Jer15

so all the people who think it is to high of a lvl range say I i hope i am not the only one who thinks the lvl range is to high
Post #: 87
5/27/2011 21:07:24   
BloodRainbow

i understood why they changed it from 22-26 to 24-28 because it was almost imposible for the juggernaut to lose unless he or she was disconected or let them win. cuz even with loads of luck they still coulndt win. and then after the first week when they changed it i went on my alt to test it out at on the other side it did about 10 matches and didnt lose because i worked with my partner. the only problem with the players is that they dont know how to work together and dont realy understand the game. I personaly think that the juggernaut battle mode is a great learning experiance for the players fightin the juggernaut. there were multiple occations where the other players and i skipped out turns to i could try to explain the game, like how to make good builds and how to play depending on there opponent and how to play off there partners strengths and weaknesses.

Epic  Post #: 88
5/28/2011 2:21:46   
edwardvulture

Dude I got put up against 2 level 30s and one of them had varium and they both had armor. THis isn't fair to nonvariums
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 89
6/1/2011 15:51:43   
Jer15

like i said it was a bad update for juggernauts'
Post #: 90
6/1/2011 19:51:52   
edwardvulture

I think the odds of a fully variumed level 33 player winning against 2 nonvarium level 30s is pretty high.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 91
6/1/2011 20:00:22   
goldslayer1

quote:

i understood why they changed it from 22-26 to 24-28 because it was almost imposible for the juggernaut to lose unless he or she was disconected or let them win. cuz even with loads of luck they still coulndt win.

skill > luck
skill + luck > everything
AQW Epic  Post #: 92
6/1/2011 20:52:01   
Zean Zapple

So far, I still haven't lost a Juggernaut battle, but I have encountered a lot of tough battles since the release.

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 93
6/1/2011 21:32:06   
altimatum

why should the low levels suffer everytime they 2v2? atleast now they have a fighting chance and i get a challenge
Post #: 94
6/3/2011 15:37:19   
Firewallblast

Sry I didn't read the whole entire post but I have to say this. Ure complaining about being the jugg?!?!?! U think it's easy for the ppl who aren't. Mages are way beter in juggernaut than mercs sure it's longer but it's almost a guaranteed kill. All u do is have a decent malf lvl 2 DM and a decent technician and reroute and maybe just maybe DA. U need to either get a good build and stop complaining or quit jugg and stop complaining or just stop complaining.

< Message edited by Firewallblast -- 6/3/2011 15:39:12 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 95
6/3/2011 17:10:14   
Lord GaGa

Its easy... dead easy just tank
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 96
6/3/2011 17:13:37   
5rr5
Banned

If you don't think it's fair, no one forced you to play 2 vs ! It's that simple dude :)

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
6/8/2011 10:54:15   
Jer15

I understand and i am not really complaining i am just hoping they lower the lvl range by 1 so it is 24-29 instead of 25-30 even 8x's win percent has gone down mhm that just proves that jugg battles are a lot harder then they used to be and also i have played on my noob acc and fought a jugg and all most won just by using simple teamwork thats all anyone has to do in a 2vs2 or 2vs1 use teamwork and you win

Jer15
Post #: 98
6/8/2011 10:59:49   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

it isn't quite as simple as just using teamwork vs a juggernaught.

Say you have 2 lvl 30's, one has a single varium weapon, both have armor, and both have a pretty good range of skills.

Against a lvl 33 juggernaught, The odds of winning aren't based solely on teamwork. Because teamwork alone, sometimes won't help you win the battle.

Sometimes luck and higher skills are on the juggernaughts side. I should know I've had my fair share of run ins with the juggernaughts as of late and while I have won a few battles here and there, the majority of wins vs juggernaughts, goes to the juggernaught.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 6/8/2011 11:00:24 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 99
6/8/2011 11:15:07   
Mr. Black OP

quote:

Say you have 2 lvl 30's, one has a single varium weapon, both have armor, and both have a pretty good range of skills.

many level 30s i ran into were full varium and had almost maxed enhancements, and even with a lv 25 for their partner u cld get beat
Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Way not fair nope nope nope
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition