Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) American Lions: Discussion.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) American Lions: Discussion.
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/9/2012 0:33:02   
Crystal Lion

quote:

Oh, yes, I very well know about that accursed thing, which made quite a few pseudo-blashpemic rank 10 good AND evil lv. 30 or so hypocrites. etc...

A far cry from when children wanted to be heroes when playing super fighters, isn't it? It's a vicious cycle, and unless the storyline results in a happier ending for heroic players, I don't think many would want to play as superheroes.

quote:

I wasn't as angry at her as everyone else. :/

She might not have known it at the time, she thought everyone was mad at her for telling lies. I feel sorry for her about her dad, but she should have confided in someone, instead of trying to be a lone ranger.

quote:

Yes, she very well should have washed it before wrapping, because that could easily have led to infection, and that can happen rapidly, unfortunately.

Hera wrinkled her nose at the wound, for this very reason.
Post #: 51
2/9/2012 10:13:18   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I agree; Something needs to be done. Personally, I think actually adding in the ability to save Demo's dad, or at least find out what happened to him, would be a good place to start. They should have done this long ago. Next, they need to show repercussions for the previous events that we've lost, such as melancholy with the heroes, but also put a possitive spin on things, and show hope for the future. Next, they need to make a bit of storyline where the heroes will definitely win, like Corporal (though you could choose to be a villain, you're just acting as an opportunistic mercenary, really).

I can understand why she might feel that way, with the negative reactions of so many. Personally, I would've chastised her about the irritating foolishness of not coming to other people with the problem, but I'd be understanding and pity her situation. As you can see by my previous bit, I agree with your oppinion on what she should have done. ;)

I find it odd that he doesn't recognize who is Demolicious, the supposed drunk, considering the apparent news coverage of the war, and the fact that she said that was who she was on the phone call...

I have to admit, though, you seem to have shown his personality quite well, compared to the game, and with his dialogue in there in mind.

Ah, red... I had forgotten which color Atroxia represented. I very much like red. Good of you to bring up the color associations every once in a while.

As you have already adressed what was meant by calling him "uncle", I won't dwell on that too much other than to state that he probably found that quite weird, considering that is New York, and such terms are not used so often in such a way on this continent. However, as it is New York City, and many odd things go on in there, he almost certainly understood who was being refered to by it, though.

Meh, it depends on the twins, and whether they were from the same egg, or not, if they look about the same ,that old.

Oh, with the Orangutan references... lol

Interesting description. The feet do look somewhat reminescent of lion paws, but I do not see shark fins... The illusion of that may be noticed if you aren't fighting them, but that's just the housing for the head, as can be seen if you are fighting them.

Hmm... again, it is mentioned that her speech seems slurred because of how woosy her injury to the head has apparently made her.

Tying it to her hand's probably a good idea, considering the head injury, too. XP

What I don't understand is why their power sources are able to be easily taken. -_-

Interesting that they refer to hands as paws... I am yet again reminded how annoying that man is, as well. Selfish, too.

Cut off their claws with what bladed weapon they seem to have?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pounds desk* Such advanced machines, and they can't handle a little water?!?!?!?!?!?! OOOOoooh, that's good.

quote:

"Oh,"

XD (If you look back in your story, you'll understand)

That's not entirely true... Alot of people might panickingly pack stuff up, and then run. lol

That depends on if they were actually in the home, and not just the hallways, as I am assuming happened first, but meh.

... CURSE YOU, INACTIVE IDIOTIC ROBOTS OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP

Just plain robots? That's a horrible thing to say! It's as if robots can't be people, too!!!

*coughAzimoffIndustriescough*

He reminds me of Tony Stark... but apparently not rich enough to afford a mansion, instead of an apartment, or if not, unable to either afford or creat adequate security. :/

... That's assuming the eyes had proper wiring, were compatible with a biological supercomputer (the brain), were of a manner that would allow them to have a form of sight that is similar enough to a human, ect.... The real question is who that actually is, though.

Soaked batteries could potentially be hazardous to your health, when they had previously been involved in a malfunction of that sort. *facepalm*

They really should invent some sort of insurance for such things, considering the city... Also, what of the APBs that were there?

-That- is rather annoying. A guy expects you to go buy him such a thing, that will cost so much, and only offers to pay for half! Horrible... I can barely believe they are so generous. -.-

I'd ask about her having gotten brain dmg, but meh. Sadly, the pic doesn't look like Atroxia's yelling. :/

*insert "Robin Hood: Men in Tights" reference here*

I'd like to reassert the brain damage theory about now.

*facepalms at Antares's comment* Why is she the symbol of all that is good, anyway? -_-

To be fair, I have never met her, and she very well could act the part, as well, but in your story, she doesn't seem deserving of such a title to me. :/

Oh, yes, and considering the fact that you plan on seperating yourself from the storyline in-game, care on giving me a cameo as being one of the main people to fight in the war alongside Demolicious?
I was zealous about that war, up untill the end.

She hurt herself, when DaVinci was the cause of it? *harumphs*

Personally, I think it's everyone's fault on the Hero side for not killing DaVinci, to a degree, though I am still reluctant to do such a thing in cold blood. *turns his head away with a look of indignation on his face*

*sighs and facepalms in melancholic semi-annoyance at the foolishness of Herakaris's decision* If she had broken her leg badly enough, she could have had a very bad infection. Along with that, you'd at the very least want and actual doctor to check her out, regardless, just to make sure, especially considering the nature of how she got the inujury. Reading that Hera knew, even if she didn't remember the fact that her mother wasn't working at the time makes it even worse. -.-

I wouldn't consider that blackmail, but meh.

PAH! Like it's supposed to? Foolish scientist, thinking such a thing. It is merely that the fool assumed it would be able to do certain things, and that anyone other than Pandora could make use of its power, anyway.

Pinnochia... XP

*makes a comment about his insanity, which even villains that supported him could see if they talked to him after they finished the Park War storyline*

To be fair, though, DaVinci, while being overly paranoid in the matter, does have somewhat of a point, not wanting to tell people about his plans.

Oh, the foolishness/idiocy of some people. The guy should know/understand who he was talking about, based on what actually happened in the park war.

I think the rest of that chapter is enough for now... Also, I have an odd question that has a good chance of being incorrect. Is that person who was insulted by DaVinci Scrooge?

I wish I'd see you in-game more. :/

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 2/9/2012 10:14:52 >
DF  Post #: 52
2/9/2012 20:01:55   
Crystal Lion

quote:

I agree; Something needs to be done. Personally, I think actually adding in the ability to save Demo's dad, or at least find out what happened to him, would be a good place to start. They should have done this long ago. Next, they need to show repercussions for the previous events that we've lost, such as melancholy with the heroes, but also put a possitive spin on things, and show hope for the future. Next, they need to make a bit of storyline where the heroes will definitely win, like Corporal (though you could choose to be a villain, you're just acting as an opportunistic mercenary, really).

I can understand why she might feel that way, with the negative reactions of so many. Personally, I would've chastised her about the irritating foolishness of not coming to other people with the problem, but I'd be understanding and pity her situation. As you can see by my previous bit, I agree with your oppinion on what she should have done. ;)

You've said what I wanted to say, as usual. Though not many people would try to understand her, as you do try.

quote:

Hmm... again, it is mentioned that her speech seems slurred because of how woosy her injury to the head has apparently made her.

As I said, Demo landed bang on her head.

quote:

*sighs and facepalms in melancholic semi-annoyance at the foolishness of Herakaris's decision* If she had broken her leg badly enough, she could have had a very bad infection. Along with that, you'd at the very least want and actual doctor to check her out, regardless, just to make sure, especially considering the nature of how she got the inujury. Reading that Hera knew, even if she didn't remember the fact that her mother wasn't working at the time makes it even worse. -.-

Let's just say that Hera feared that her mother would refuse to treat Demo at the time, even though doctors are supposed to abide by "Primum non nocere."

quote:

*facepalms at Antares's comment* Why is she the symbol of all that is good, anyway? -_-

To be fair, I have never met her, and she very well could act the part, as well, but in your story, she doesn't seem deserving of such a title to me. :/

Antares gets a bit jerkish when stressed out in my tales.

quote:

Oh, yes, and considering the fact that you plan on seperating yourself from the storyline in-game, care on giving me a cameo as being one of the main people to fight in the war alongside Demolicious?
I was zealous about that war, up untill the end.

Yes, you will show up at some point after Pleasanton, where you reminisce about the war.

quote:

I think the rest of that chapter is enough for now... Also, I have an odd question that has a good chance of being incorrect. Is that person who was insulted by DaVinci Scrooge?

Nope, you were mistaken.
Post #: 53
2/9/2012 21:59:20   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

My forum name does not read "Many People". ;)

Let's just hope that has some semblance of truth. XD

Personally, I keep myself cool except under the most dire of situations, where I must use my eloquence and in combination with rage to get a point across. That would be when there is an actual person that needs to be adressed, that is. I fume sometimes at things in general, as well, though I hardly ever do that, and sortof bottle up my melancholic feelings inside me and ignore them for the most part. I have the pleasant personality and the ability to remain content and hopeful under most situations, which I show by being polite. The eloquence helps me to maintain a charismatic personality, and I use quite a bit of knowledge in my speach, as well. I am cononically a hyper genius, but i don't tend to bore people with the scientific details of things, unless I am discussing them with another intellectual.

Know that I was wearing a dark suit of armor with red enamel that is likewise a dark shade of red. I was using an axe made from carved bone at the time. Dragon bone, specifically, but noone knew that. Remember that I was quite... brutal in my combat with the enemy machines, and had thousands of fallen enemies to my name. Perhaps you should show my distaste with regards to Antares, having my character retaining his decorum save a single comment speaking of the fact that I blame Antares for losing the war, because I don't believe she rallied the heroes well enough, and as a tactition, I disliked how it went.

I didn't really think I was correct in that regard, anyway. It was just to check and make sure, based on his character's role in things.
DF  Post #: 54
2/9/2012 22:47:59   
Crystal Lion

I worded that a bit oddly.

I'd know, since my parents are doctors and they live by that rule.

Maybe if you could've rallied more super fighters to fight DaVinci, we could've stopped Demo from spiraling into depression, what with nearly everyone picking on her and blaming her for the loss.

You must've looked very fierce.

He might show up later, or simply be a two-bit character, even if I do my best to make two-bits seem solid.
Post #: 55
2/10/2012 13:05:08   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hey, I tried to get people to join and help out with the war; It's just that it had taken so long, and evil was so far ahead by the end that even with Good rising in percents there weren't enough people willing to actually help out that it... fell through. That's how and why I orginally formed the Drakkonian Alliance: I was attempting to garner loyalty and support, forming a coalition of devoted heroes who were willing to actively fight the overwhelming forces of Evil. Sadly, it would almost seem it was all for naught... but at least the game is on the track to recovery, again. That's good.

Indeed, I seemed fierce, and I fought for hours on end. At the time, however, we had enough servers to where I could not gain the attention of the heroic community at large, like I could've been able to do, should it be fought again today. I was well known on Yergen, but in most other places save Super Sir Ver, I was just another hero, untill I was in the cutscene, or forged the weapon so many use today... By then, it was far too late, though. In my troubles, I was able to know how hateful and adamant in their struggle the villains were, as well, as I debated morals with them, and while I did not gain too many converts, I am now... esteemed and quite well known among the people, and hold a certain sway over many of them, with the forces of chaos in the fray, as well. Rocker and I, for example, are on friendly terms, relatively speaking, even with his being the symbol of evil in his community. Even Scrooge, who is actually one of DaVinci's greatest supporters, is actually an ally of mine, and he is currently ploting to topple DaVinci and take the Malachite, or Heart, if you prefer, before the conclusion of his research, which is one of the reasons I have not led a strike on Skull Deep to recover it. Perhaps you should remember that, when crafting a part in the story, with regards to him.

Sadly, most of the actual villains are either too stubborn or idiotic to either care or be effected by moral arguements, and many of them are insane. There is also the fact that most of the evil people are weak- peons to the greater, more charismatic forces among them, and more influenced by greed and sadistic pleasure than by reason and morality. That causes the biggest problem for us, because they are many, and more difficult to deal with because they are commanded by more intelligent supperiors. One gets through the protective net of heroic activity, it can be enough to make an opperation a success, an therein lies our trouble.
DF  Post #: 56
2/10/2012 21:44:26   
Crystal Lion

If the game picks up its steam again, we could see plenty more of the storyline in the future.

So that's who Scrooge is? And in short, Scrooge is a secret turncoat against DaVinci?

Doesn't help that most villains tend to be young teenagers, who, as you said, think nastiness equals cool. I purposely made Atroxia seem cool or gritty in the very early concepts of American Lions, though I eventually decided to let her grow based on the story.
Post #: 57
2/13/2012 13:32:33   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Not really a turncoat, per se', but intending to betray him, yes. Not villainy in general, and I of course keep my eye on him, as he's somewhat insane, but a valueable ally, nontheless.
DF  Post #: 58
5/22/2012 10:27:39   
Crystal Lion

That's a cold continuation I have there. :/
Post #: 59
6/8/2012 9:09:25   
Clown the Jester

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Your stories may be on ice...but your writting is still anything but frosty. Heh heh heh. Reading wonderful stories like these keeps me from having a cold disposition.

HEE HEE!

Goodness me I love these ice pun.

Wonder continuation.

Keep up the great work
AQW Epic  Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) American Lions: Discussion.
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition