Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MtAK= Mritha (is spreading purple corruption)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= Mritha (is spreading purple corruption)
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/4/2011 22:36:32   
Dragonman

Congrats! nice to see you.
Thank you and likewise!
Sorry no questions.
hahaha its no worries :)
Bai!

*waves goodbye*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 6/23/2011 21:58:40 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 201
6/5/2011 1:19:39   
kittycat

Hi Mritha!
Heyas kittycat!
Congratulations *again*!
Thank you!
How's your world of purple?
Doing awesome :)
*applies magic powder, accidentally dropped magic blue liquid before applying*
O_o
Woopsie!
What does this mean...
IT'S BLUE POWER!
D:
Lemme reverse this spell.
Yay!
Woopsie, it's irreversible.
Nuuu!
Bye!
*waves goodbye*
*kittycat flies away, and sends a meteor shower toward Mritha*
*turns the meteor shower purple dances in it's healing anti-blue magics*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 6/29/2011 16:20:07 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 202
6/5/2011 3:37:09   
Drake Amatsu

Hey, Mritha. I had the rare occasion of getting on the forums from my phone, so I had to take the chance to do this. So, without further adieu, Congratulations, my obsessively purple friend!
Thanks Drake!
Was that the longest start of an MtAK reply?
The longest in mine lol
Did you get to color your shackles purple?
They came purple ;)
How's the ArchKnight team?
More insaine then you would think
Do you guys have a secret coffee shop that transforms into a super secret AK Cave?
Yup
What's your definition of hope, in your own words?
Hope is the feeling you feel when all seems lost, yet despite defeat staring you in the face you keep fighting and refuse to back down.
How are the Beacons holding up?
Holding and hoping :)
Well, see you around, Mritha. Can't wait to see you more often. I'll be back from Vacation in about a week at the most. Congratulations once again.

Later and thank you :)
;Has started his phase of purple corruption, meaning he will be turning purple once he gets back (due to the fact he can't customize until he gets back from vacation;

*will remind him of this next time she sees him* muahahaha

< Message edited by Mritha -- 6/29/2011 16:24:46 >
Post #: 203
6/5/2011 4:36:02   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Hey Mritha.
Hiyas!
Hearty Congratulations on your promotion as an ArchKnight.
Thank you!
So, how does it feel to be the one responsible for two boards of the same Forums?
Its fun! :D
Why do you like the color purple?
Because it is all that is epic ;)
Just wanted to say keep writing your novels.
heh heh will do :)
That's all I have to ask.
Mk
See you later.
*waves goodbye* :)

< Message edited by Mritha -- 6/29/2011 16:26:29 >

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 204
6/5/2011 7:58:46   
Oddball

I'm Back!
*glomps him* Welcome back!
QUESTIONS
ANSWERS
1. What if all the purple in the world suddenly disappeared and nobody had any memory that the color even existed?
I would bring it back of course!
2.(Randomquestiontimego) D'ya watch any Anime? If so which ones?
I watched one anime, I think it was an episode of FMA
3. How are the shackles?
Purple ^^
4. If I touch your Grav hammer will you kill me?
Yes
5. TACOS (Wait that wasn't a question)
OHMAHGA i love tacos
6. Seriously How does the scythe you gave me in the Ravenloss war KEEP MORPHING INTO DIFFERENT WEAPONS? ('Cause right now it's a shotgun)
Purple Magic ;)
Eh that's all from me again
heh heh
Bai bai
Byes!
-Glomp-
*is glomped*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 6/29/2011 16:29:18 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 205
6/5/2011 9:30:30   
Acient J

HI MRITHA!
HIYAS
My name is Acient J.
hehe so I see :)
Congratulations on becoming an AK (even though I'm sure I'm really, really late)!
Well to be fair I am late in answering lol
I'm glad to see you with DFGD AKhood!
Thank you!
Now, onto the questions...
*watches a purple sparkly thing fly by*
1) Why is purple your favorite color?
Because it means all that is epic
2) Is color spelled colour? Is colour spelled color? Speaking of which, is gray a colour? Is grey a color?
I have seen both spelled the same way, not quite sure which one is right if one is wrong :P
6) Do you believe in superstition?
Yep
7) What is your favorite activity?
Reading
8) Are you ready to answer the ante-penultimate question?
*gulp*
9) DragonFable aside, what is your favorite game?
Halo FTW!
10) Do you know Latin?
Nope

< Message edited by Mritha -- 6/29/2011 16:32:36 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 206
6/5/2011 12:18:05   

Intermission:
*Continued.*

*You see Twilly in a series of casts, glaring at me.*
Aww poor Twilly
Twilly: I want wevenge!
*pets his head*
Me: What do you want again?
He wants to help me paint Lore purple!
Twilly: Wevenge! *He bonks me on the head with his staff.*
Nevermind
Me: Sorry, but its going to take a lot more to get through this helmet. *Laugh*
I could always take off your helm ;)
Twilly: *Millions and Millions of moglins appear with Swords, bombs, scythes, daggers, staffs, axes, guns, doors, Halo Weapons, PEOPLE, Spears, and even more.* WEVENGE!!!!!!!
Ooooo Halo weapons!
Me: *Stares at them for a moment.*....RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do I have to run? I didn't do anything!
*The Moglins have taken over this Intermission, and is in your post, eating your cookies, while hunting BurningKatana. Now Back to your regularly scheduled Adventure.*

Ventus: Man how could I let him just... Control me...
Take it easy mate, he is a powerful dude
Ventus: If only I was just up against him... He'd regret it!
*chuckles*
Ventus: *He walks toward you.* You have to avenge me.
I will do my best
Kotaro: What is going on again?
Seth: Mritha is about to face Fractra with his crystal.
And kick his butt
Kotaro: SHE IS A DEAD DRAGONLORD, SHE CAN'T TAKE ON HIM!
Thanks for your vote of confidence
AND She can't die, I still eat her Purple Cookies, and everything else in her refrigerator. I even store my stuff in her basement!
*makes a note to change the locks in her fortress*
*Everyone stares at Kotaro.*
*puts the note away*
Kotaro: *Cough, Cough.* I can't lose her...she is my bestest friend. *Super Innocent Smile.*
Ain't falling for it
Fancy: Well anyway, I have a few potions for you. These potions will heal you completely, and I have four. Two for you Mritha, and Two for you Odgne. *You gain four potions!*
Yay!
Keith: *He hands you Fallon's Cloak. You feel some power surge within it as you put it on.* Make him pay... *You gain Fallon's tattered Cloak!*
Woot!
Kotaro: *He eats your purple muffin.* What?...I was supposed to give you something?... More importantly what can you give me? This purple muffin is stale!...*You lose a muffin*
hits Kotaro with a door *steals the muffin back*
(To answer your Question, no, no you cannot hit Kotaro.)
dangit! *goes back to edit*
*You slowly open Fractra's gate and Odgne enters with you. You disappear and you arrive at...Falconreach? You look around, everything is as it is...normal (Or as normal as it will ever get.)*
IT'S A TRAP!
*stares at her rider*
Don't give me that look, the quote is probably perfect for this moment.
*You turn around and Fractra is standing right next to you.* Fractra: Good to see you, Mritha.
Told ya Odgne
Fractra: We both walk the same path of Darkness. Yet, you still choose to get in my way.
Wrong. I serve darkness because it is purple, you serve it because you are evil. Our paths are NOT the same!
Fractra: Well, no more. I will show you the true power of The Prince of Shadows. I'll incinerate you, your pretty little armor and all!
If you so much as scratch this armor.....
*With one swing of his blade, he knocks you into Serenity's inn. The battle has begun!*
owww
Options:
A. Shoot Blasts at Fractra, from Serenity's inn!
B. Get out of Serenity's inn and charge at Fractra.
Walls provide some defense...A!
Results:
A- You use Serenity's walls as cover, and shoot blasts from the inn. Although it is no use, Fractra easily deflects them. He finally shoots back at you, making a larger hole in
Serenity's inn, you almost get hit in the blast, but you manage to escape it. You look for Odgne, who is in the sky trying to fight off multiple Dragons shielding the citizens.
You come out of Serenity's inn to fight Fractra.
B- Fractra runs at you, knocking your blade out of your hand and taking it. You manage to dodge all of his attacks, so he decides to shoot a blast at a innocent citizen. You
instinctively shield the citizen from the blast, and electricity dances along your armor, shocking you. You fall to the ground in pain while Fractra laughs, at least you saved the
citizen.
Odgne!
*You slowly get up, Fractra and all of the townspeople look at you. Even your Dragon while trying to fight off Fractra's Dragons is worried.*
*glares at Fractra*
Fractra: You fancy yourself a Dragonlord? A Hero?
A DragonLord? Yes. Hero? I will admit that part is in the air.
Fractra: Heh, you can hardly protect yourself, let alone this town. *He takes out his crystal.*
*raises her blade and drops to a crouch*
Fractra: Show me your worth. *He waits for you to attack, his defense down.*
I smell something fishy...and I don't think it is chisagen
Options:
A. Halo Weapon Barrage!
B. Charge at Fractra.
Charging is probably suicide....so A!
Results:
A- You take out DUAL guns, and shoot at Fractra. Fractra blocks most of them with his blade, although the ones that hit, do hurt him. Fractra Waves his hand and the ground
around him becomes a large water tsunami. You instantly use your Gravity Hammer to create a quake that counters it, the quake and the tsunami go hand in hand and cancel each
other out. Fractra smirks and throws a Blast at you, the blast seems as if its going to destroy you and wipe out EVERYTHING, you are not quick enough...and the blast hits, but you
open your eyes and see that you are unharmed, Fallon's cloak shielded you! Fractra is very surprised.
B- Fractra dodges your attack, and pushes you into the Falconreach river. He laughs as you get up from the river, and as he shoots another blast at you, Fallon's cloak protects
you from it. The Cloak has saved your life.
Sweeeeet I hurt him!
Fractra: I grow tired of this, how about I put you out of your misery now?
Bring it!
*He raises his crystal and the sky turns black. You try to stop him but you are frozen in place. The ground around you becomes like a sea... A Sea of Darkness.
Odgne (After defeating the Dragons) rescues the Townspeople. Fractra looks at Odgne, letting her and the people get away. Odgne looks at you begging you to stop Fractra.*
*raises her blade and salutes her dragon* No worries, I got this
Fractra: Now, I don't want you holding back. Besides after I defeat you, I'll capture their Souls. Including your Dragon, so don't think they are safe now.
Touch her and I will rip you apart!
Fractra: I'll save something especially gruesome for that Dragon of yours, before I hang its head on a mantle.
NOW YOUR DEAD!
*You try slashing Fractra, but he knocks you into one of the houses again. You see no light, but you do hear footsteps. You open one of the doors and see a kid hiding and shaking
in a room. You turn around and Fractra is standing in the house, his blade raised. You are caught in between, you have to Guard the kid, AND fight Fractra.
What do you do? (No options for this one, be creative! Save the kid, fight and protect the kid, or hide the kid! Most importantly:
Continue your Fight with Fractra, while protecting the kid!)
*glances at the child and steps between him and Fractra* First chance you get, run like hell! *she whispers to him. she child nods fearfully and Mritha turns back to the battle at hand. She unsheaths her father's blade and charges Fractra, a sword in each hand. He meets her advance head on and the two clash. Mritha would have been defeated had she not weilded two blades as Fractra was more skilled than she. But attacking with one and defending with the other she managed to even the playing field if only slightly. She flapped her wings and flew above Fractra, adding hight to her advantage. Two rapid swings with her blade and Fractra's side bled in two places but he lept high above the dragonlord, avoiding her third attack and slicing open her left wing. She cried out in pain and crashed to the floor, now unable to fly. She jumped o her feet and barely managed to block his next strike. Blow for blow each attack was parried, neither side able to gain advantage over the other. At times Fractra lost ground in the epic sword battle but he always regained it and more as the two continued their deadly dance around the room*
*Fractra is breathing hard from the fight, but also you are too. Both of you are can hardly battle any more.
Luckily Fancy made you a potion and you get up anyway and strike Fractra.*
EAT METAL FRACTRA!
Fractra: You are just wasting your energy! *Fractra blows you away with a swing of his sword, knocking you to a wall..*
*collapses to the floor and rolls to her feet, avoiding his next attack and adding in her own*
*Noctis interrupts your fight.* Noctis: Fractra...you aren't allowed to destroy this one. I was perfectly clear when I said that.
Busted
Fractra: She came here because she chose to die. Although she is good, she made me use up 1% of my crystal.*Fractra steps back from Noctis sweating, before healing himself.*
1%? Well...thats 1% less than I have to worry about
*Noctis walks over to you.* Noctis: I spared your life once, I won't do it again. Do not meddle in my plans, or you will see my Wrath.
Wrong. I will see your death.
*Noctis disappears.* Fractra: You got lucky this time DragonLord, but know this. Your armor will be hanging from my wall. STAY TUNED!
More like your head will be mounted over my fireplace!
*Fractra disappears and everything turns to normal. Your Dragon comes back, and so does the townspeople, the houses and everything is magically restored
somehow. Although you fall down from the intense battle, the battle has worn you out. Your Dragon carries you back to your home where you rest from the battle. Later that
day the gang came to visit you.*
Muffins.....
Kotaro: See I told you she didn't stand a chance, but Noooooo, no one believes Kotaro, Kotaro is the Idiot Hero... Once again I TOLD ALL OF YOU SO!!!!...
I AM STILL ALIVE YOU MORON!
Zero: But she didn't lose, it was a tie.
See?
Kotaro: Who cares, she almost died. I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!! I told you so *He points to you.* I told yall so *He points to Zero and Seth.*
I told Twilly so, I told anybody that would listen.
*Gibbs slaps him*
*Seth hands you headphones and Kotaro keeps saying "I told you so" for hours and hours.*
Headphones? Duct tape would be FAR more effective
Zero: You fought well. *Your crystal begins to glow.*
Oooo purple glowy!
Keith: Did the cloak help? What happened?
The cloak saved my life, thank you for letting me borrow it!

THE END

Intermission:
Me: You have finally faced Fractra! Although...he only used 1% of his crystal. Guess the only way to beat him is to use your own. STAY TUNED for the (maybe) fight between you
and Fractra Full Force!
My crystal is better. Its PURPLE!
Me: Oh and that Be Prepared song from Lion King gave Eric a Nightmare Sepulchure appeared and started singing it. Even I would be scared and freaked out by that. O_O
hehehehe
Me: And Ventus isn't a kid, but its okay to say that he acts like one. I'd say he is about 13. He plays a major part in Twilight Legacy...you'll see why.
Aye, you have given me quite a few hints already ;)
Twilly: Is that you BurningKatana?!!!
You might want to run....
Me: Of course not...I'm IcyKatana, BurningKatana's twin brother. *Wink* Tell him Mritha.
Umm... *coughs* Yea! He is IcyKatana!
Moglins: Seems possible, yeah.
Yep
*Twilly jumps up, takes off my helmet and reveals my Cat Ears.* Twilly: Deciever!!! Get him and take his cookies!
You have cookies? :D
*Moglins with cannons begin to fire, and Moglins are wearing Paladin Armors, Dragonlord Armors, Guardian Armors, etc.*
I call dibs on the dragonlord moglins! I will retrain them and paint them purple and add them to my army!
Me: HALP!!!!!!! These crazy moglins are after me!!!
*chases after the dragonlord moglins with a giant net and a bucket of purple paint*
TO BE CONTINUED...

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/10/2011 18:40:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 207
6/5/2011 16:28:21   
Wraith

Hello!
Hiyas!
I have decided to start playing DF again!
Yay!
It seems cheaper than ED somehow...is that true?
I'm not sure, I don't play ED :/
What did you feel like when you became an AK?
EXCITED!
Thats it for now...IM SUPER BORED.
D:

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/11/2011 13:25:05 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 208
6/5/2011 19:13:04   
Jet Silver

Purple cloud hat? It was a giant purple cloud that goes "YEAH!". It's in the sky near you. It's awesome. :D
Ohhh a cloud.
The "hat" part was a typo on my part. :P
The typo monster strikes again...
You don't want to break the contract. Trust me. >:)
See the thing is... I DON'T trust you.
Suffice to say, it "may" end up with you crying yellow tears in your yellow house, with you painted yellow. No way to turn back. Ever.
Ahhh but there is a loop hole.
It "may" end up with everything you love about purple becoming yellow. Those can go back to normal.
A way to break the contract as if it was never signed.
And it "may" end up with Odgne turning yellow. No way to turn back. Ever.
Death erases al contracts
I "may" have a yellow/purple/black/fishy/Womba/all of Mritha's allies/payed assassins shield that I plan to use after I "may" do those things.
So all I have to do is die, and I'm free!
There "may not be" any way to avoid these things.
*chuckles* So you think ;)
And "may" and "may not be" mean "most definately" and "is absolutely not" respectively.
"All right Odgne, lets do this." *dragon holds her down underwater until she is medicaly dead then does CPR and brings her back contract free* BOOM! You FAILED Jet! hahahaha!
And on a lighter note, I heard some things... about Deady... CAN SOMEONE GET ME SOME BRAIN BLEACH?!
*pours bleach into his brain*
And on a lighter note, I have seen SpongeBob... CAN SOMEONE GET ME SOME BRAIN BLEACH?! Seriously, it is really disturbing at times.
hehehe spongebob is crazy
EDIT! You turned my "Muahahaha!" PURPLE!? Now people who read that post won't understand what just happened! D:
*chuckles* Dun mess with da purple ;)

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/11/2011 13:30:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 209
6/5/2011 22:12:02   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

Well hello there.
Hiyas!
What would happen if the Earth turn purple?
I would dance with joy
What's your favorite food?
Tacos!
If you like black and purple....DOES THAT MEAN YOu'RE A GOTH?
Gothic people don't run around glomping other people and they don't make it rain purple just so they can dance in it ^^
An article containing research on GLOMPS! http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheGlomp
hahahaha!
Well see ya.

Byes!

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/11/2011 13:33:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 210
6/5/2011 22:41:42   
Lady Greydawn
Friendly

Hey...I haz returned!
*glomps her* Welcome back!
I think I have more questions now.
Yay!
Oopsie... I lost my train of thought.
hehehe
Has that ever happened to you?
Oh gawd yes, many times
Purple People Eaters...Haz you seen any around here?
No, but then I have been hiding from them so that is probably why.
Ummmm....Have you seen my Teddy Bear?
You has a teddy? No I haven't seen him.
Really? Well, he is a bit scruffy and matted... and used to be white.
Awwww
Please contact me is you see him. He is very old and he needs me.
Will do!
Let's see... what to ask next?
*sips some purple lemonade*
Everyone likes you so much... what is your secret?
PURPLE! :D Seriously though, if you ask random people here about me the first thing that will come to mind is purple. ^^
Oblah-dee-oblah-dah;life goes on brah...Sorry about that...good song.
I does not know dis song
Now...if I keep you supplied with Purple plushie minions, can you leave the Darkness Orb alone?
Alone? Butbutbut I'm PROTECTING it! :D
Each plushie minion will multiply when killed. Does that work for you?
Oooooooo aweshum!

Now see... I told you I wasn't going to do anything mean. Admit that you were scared for no reason. That is all from me for now.
I wasn't scared. I was litterly terrified to the point I almost locked this thread before you could reply.
Loves ya!!

*hugs Lady* Loves ya more :)

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/11/2011 13:39:37 >

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 211
6/6/2011 3:23:45   
Isalinn

Hello again.
Hiyas!
*Reads Mrithas answers in the last post*
Aaaand?
Hmm....
Hmmm indeed
If I helped you to paint Sepulchures army purple, would you still fight them?
Fight the purple! Of course not! I would capture them and retrain them and add them to my purple army :D
Sorry, I just don't want the poor little undeads to get hurt...
Mmmm purple undeads.....
They deserve a much better second life then they get from Sepulchure!
Aye they do!
Would you at least give the bones from the undeads you slay to me?
*gives her a large pile of bones*
I'll ressurect them and give them a nice home, I promise!
I will ship the rest to your house.....there is a lot.....
So, let's move on to the next subject.
Yay!
You're black?
My armor is :)
Then why not paint everything black instead?
Because purple is more fun!
Personally, I like black better, but sure, there's nothing wrong with purple either.
*looks at her text* hehehe
And there's nothing wrong with yellow either, by the way.
Yeeeeeeaaaaa there is
I like all colors! They all mean something special.
Yellow is evil......it means EVIL!
Well, well. Goodbye for now. I think...

*waves goodbye*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/11/2011 13:43:36 >
DF  Post #: 212
6/6/2011 3:42:27   
~Cursed Hero~

Ohaidere Mrithie
Hiyas!
I can call you mrithie right?
I guess so, a lot of other people do :P
Blackberry? I haz blackberry too D:
Blackberrys ish yummeh
We share the same enemy .....Yellow! *glares at yellow*
Yay! I am not alone in this fight!
So if you don't mind me asking, where are you from?
Mount MoreDoors. It is a realm that has an endless supply of doors, each one leading to another realm. The doors I use most are the ones leading to the Halo Universe and the one leading to the Lore you know now, though there are many versions of this Lore.
You think ill ever become an AK of guides section? :P
I'm not sure.
My laptop suddenly got broken while I was typing this, phone is a pain in the head.....*glares at Mrithie*
Good thing i fixed it.
Why are you glareing at ME for? *noms a blackberry*

EDIT : I think I have been caught by galaxxy venom and zork knight
Bai bai !
Ohnoes! D:

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/11/2011 13:48:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 213
6/6/2011 5:26:34   
Riate

Heya Mritha!
Hiyas Mega!
Congratulations on the AKship
Thankies!
Is there an actual AK-ship?
Yep! Mine is black and purple ^^
can I borrow it?
Nuuuuu! *hugs her ship*
that's all, and congratulations once again.
Bye! :D

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/11/2011 13:49:32 >
AQ DF  Post #: 214
6/6/2011 8:08:28   
Sinis

*fades in* Haidere!
Hiyas!
*puts gray armor of grayness +999*
*paints it purple*
My font is blue, but my color is gray. Odd, right?
I have seen odder
Paint me purple, and I'll work for yellow.
*dmps a can of paint remover on him*
GRAAAAAAY!

PUUUUUUUUURRRRRPLE!

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/11/2011 13:50:47 >
DF  Post #: 215
6/6/2011 10:28:58   
Reikomei

Ok what kind of horns (like real horns not jaw) Curly? Straight? Like a Scimitar Oryx?
I like those horns
Any prefference on the scale shape? Round spike so on?
Round spike sounds good :)
What kind of teeth does it have?
Long and slightly curved back, sticking out of the mouth but not excessively so.
Oh and what kind of tongue?
Forked

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/11/2011 13:52:25 >
DF AQW  Post #: 216
6/6/2011 10:34:33   
nield
Creative!

*Cough cough, sniffle* yup, still sick.
Dawww :(
Soooo... B030D8, huh? An interesting choice, to be sure.
*nods*
But I'm afraid it's just not pink enough.
Good! Means I picked a good color ^^
Gaaaaah... I'm hating Animosity right now, because I want to get on to Deliverance properly.
Writers block :(
I've got ideas where to take Deliverance, but I need to finish Animosity first, otherwise some of the events in Deliverance will have absolutely no lustre to them...
Interesting.....
why am I complaining about MY problems in YOUR MtAK Thread?
Because your bored?
Probably because I'm sick. And because it's 12:30 AM. Add those two together and you get more than you'd expect.

hehe

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/16/2011 16:30:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 217
6/6/2011 11:12:41   
GalaXyVenom

No!
Yes!
No, no, no, no, no! And No!
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! And Yes!
No, no!
Yes, yes!
"Fin" does meen the end! Not one of the- Aah! Aaahh! AAah! AAAAaaahhh! A MIRTH! BUST IT! BUST IT! ...etc. ...
O_o
Sorry. Fin doesn't meen the thing Chisagen- Aah! Aaahh! AAah! AAAAaaahhh! A MIRTH! BUST IT! BUST IT! ...etc. again...
Fishy!
Ok, let me continue... That thing Chisagen... No mirth? Yay! Wait, no there it is.
*sigh*
Ok... ITDOESN'TMEENTHAT... THINGCHISAGEN*deep breath*SLAPSMEWITHALLTHETIME!
daww
You got problems with understand my last question?
It doesn't meen that... thing Chisagen slaps me with all the time. Happy?
Yep
Oh, wait... whathe... *tries to erase the "Aah! Aaahh! AAah! AAAAaaahhh! A MIRTH! BUST IT! BUST IT! ...etc. ..." part hopelessly*
I had the "Mythbusters" on my TV! Noohohooo! *Cries* Bye! *cries again*
hehe
@Under: It is TheChoosen1 that created the "piece" of art. Evidence? Here (Look at the "A Phoenix Risen" sig).

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/16/2011 16:35:03 >
AQW  Post #: 218
6/6/2011 11:33:54   
Zork Knight

Alright, washed all purple out, so I'm back!
Welcome back
And guess what? It's time for Zork's Revenge 2: The Final Revenge *Paints you and Odgne PINK!*
*glares*
Well, it's time for some questions...
*washes her armor and dragon in pink paint remover*
1. Am I your enemy?
You painted me pink
2. What would you do if I caused an event that removed all that is purple from the universe?
I would feel your soul to True
3. Dragons or Dragonslayers?
Dragons
4. Werewolfs or Vampires?
Werewolves
5. Pirates or Ninjas?
Pirates
6. So, you would like to be a Pirate Weredragon? Why am I not surprised?
No, I ish a DragonLord!
7. Would you believe that I'm not the one who did this?
Yes I would, it is in another's photobucket account.
*Breaks a door*
*breaks his arm*
Well, that's all for now. See ya! Byez!
Byes!

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/16/2011 16:39:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 219
6/6/2011 13:40:10   
the soul weaver

haidere!
Hiyas!
well i already know you but congrats
Thankies ^^
paladin or necromancer ? (yeah you dont remember THIS one zork )
Necro
good or evil ? (or maybe Ebil or chaos)
Chaos
i like purple (is the colour of CHAOS )
^5!
if zorbak is our master that means he is a much powerfull necromancer than us?
Zorbak is good only for punting
the best class is ....
DragonLord
bye!
Bye!

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/16/2011 16:41:15 >

Don't knock on Death's door,
Ring the bell and run, he hates that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 220
6/6/2011 18:08:44   
Riprose123

Hies!
Heyas!
That five gold you owe me...
I owe you gold?
I bought you that purple axe...
Ahhh
You said you would pay me back...
I thought I did
You still haven't....
My bad
Or maybe that was fred...
YES! It was Fred.
Oh wait that was you...
Awww
Or maybe it was bob...
I blame Fred
*Is confused*
*is too*
Byes!*Goes to think*
*waves goodbye*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/25/2011 11:15:42 >
DF MQ  Post #: 221
6/6/2011 20:24:27   
extreme wizard

I'm here for one more round of questions!
Yay!
Guess what I have?
SMOOTHIES!
Seriously. Guess.
Purple?
I have a DRAGON AMULET!!! Biked up to the nearest store to buy the thing.
AWESOME!
It's worth the payment.
Heck yes! ^5
Crossbow or Gun?
Gun
What is your favorite quest?
Fighting Dragon Drakath! Sooooo much purple......
Sorry about the disappointingly small post, but I'm running out of time. (and patience for my younger brother. He's at the age where he always wants to test his limits. /eyeroll)
hehe
Au revoir.
Byes!

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/25/2011 11:17:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 222
6/7/2011 6:01:54   
megakyle777

Hi, for probably the last time!
Hiyas!
So, a little break fron The Dealer now...
hehe
And onto his newly written foe! Or rather, FOES!
Ooooo
Here is the bio, tell me what you think.
Will do!
quote:

Character Bio: The Alliance of Shadows

The Dealer is quite clearly an evil man. But is he a lesser evil then some who have came before or after? He has a code of honor, a politeness that some would say makes him far less evil then any competition...

Rumors abound. Tales are told of a gathering. Those with access to the forces of the supernatural are...unhappy...with The Dealer's actions. Legends tell of a group dedicated to taking the very soul of this man and dragging him screaming to the darkest of the netherrealms. It is said that this group calls itself The Alliance of Shadows.

But the question is, is it true? Does The Demon King, ruler of the underworld and creator of the original evil, really wish the man dead for offering full price for souls? Is The Voodoo Doctor, a being who is said to command the Moa sprits, really upset with the balance that The Dealer brings? Even the Darkest Shadow, said to lurk in the evil of mens hearts, is beleived to be involved. And there is talk of others too, all with one purpose of mind: To bring The Dealer down low and restore their reign over the chains of deals in the world.

If it IS true, then those who owe favors to these beings may find a call to arms, or a plan left on their doorstep. They have been in the buisness for far longer then The Dealer, and have the combined expertese of 100000 years of deals. This newcomer will have to be something special to beat them at their own game. Can he handle the highest stakes of them all?

Wow, an entire organisation to take down this guy, sounds intruging!
Once again, please PM it to me.
hehe will do :)
I want them to accept written entries darnit!
:(
That's all really. I may edit with what happened to the Purple Blade and the deal if I get here before you reach this one after answering it.
Purple?
Bye(Fades into shadow)
*waves goodbye*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/25/2011 11:20:44 >
DF  Post #: 223
6/7/2011 6:42:26   
Bu Kek Siansu

Hi, Mritha!
Hiyas AVA!
Congrats, and welcome in DFGD as an AK! :)
Thank you!
May I invite you to take a look at our place here(EDGD), and our homepage here(EDDN)?
*pokes around* Interesting...
EpicDuel is one of the AE games, you know. :p
Yes I do know, though not one of my favorites to be honest :)
Take care, and good luck Purple!
Thank you!
And greeting to all of the AKs/Mods/Staffs. :D

Thanks for reading and answering,

~AVA
*waves goodbye* :)

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/25/2011 11:29:16 >
Post #: 224
6/7/2011 15:49:44   
Doom Desirer

*Jumps off a cliff*
*watches him fall*
*You wait*
*noms a taco*
*When it gets boring you look down and see me fighting undead.* What do you do?
A. Jump down and help!
B. Drop a purple rock on my head and knock some sense into me.
A!
If you chose:
A-You exterminate all the undead in the area, and I begin to start asking questions.
B-You knock some sense into me, and I fly back up to start asking questions.
Aww no more things to kill
Now, let teh questionz BEGIN!
*gets a comfy chair*
2) Do you play HS?
Sometimes
3) Do you reccomend I get a Dragon Amulet?
OMGSHYES! TOTALLY worth it! :D
4) Do you hate white as well as yellow?
I don't like white, but I don't hate it either.
5) Do gravity hammers control gravity?
Depends on the model
6) If so, can you make pigs fly?
Yep! Swine Flu!
7) Will you ever take a visit to the Role Playing forums? It's technically L&L but you're writing the story with a group of people.
I might, I have considered it.
Bye! *I don't look where I'm going and falls off a cliff again*
*debates saving him*

< Message edited by Mritha -- 7/25/2011 11:32:09 >
Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 8 [9] 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= Mritha (is spreading purple corruption)
Page 9 of 10«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition