Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Frostbane, Azrael Bane and Celtic Cleaver.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Frostbane, Azrael Bane and Celtic Cleaver.
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/30/2011 18:11:24   
Raph21

Frostbane is not the worst, its the most versatile energy weapon in the game and IMO the best looking sword.

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
5/30/2011 19:10:14   
frosty123

Frostbane is BEAST!!!!! Look give the legenary weps a extra atk thingy. Okay the extra atkcould cause side effects. LIke example. Frostbane select the trhing and the guy who wields frostbane puts his sword in the air and screams. I am beast. Zeus shcoks the sword and it takes out energy the guy hits the dude in the head with the sword and hopfully 10 percent dtun. And Arazels bane can be. Wave the sword in the air and scream He is dead then fire his the sword and burns the energy out of his hand. He hits the oppenant with the sword and 5 percent extra damage. For the weird cleaver you wave the sword in the air and the sword enlarges. 7% hit and 2 % extra damage. Or each wepon should have a energy bar that its special affect can only be used once. Or select a skll and it will csay do you wish to use the swords special affect. Yes or NO?
Post #: 27
5/31/2011 1:42:40   
DillBagel

@Goldslayer
You can't beat Lowe without your frost weapons? I made an awesome build with my level 31 BH alt and killed him, no frost weapons, before he was the mayor of noobsville. I used my own weapons (Axes of Fury) btw.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
6/1/2011 8:28:41   
MrBones

Goldslayer

I killed lowe with a celtic cleaver and not when he was nerfed...
Epic  Post #: 29
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Frostbane, Azrael Bane and Celtic Cleaver.
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition