Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: JUSTICE (everything in ED is fine)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: JUSTICE (everything in ED is fine)
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/8/2011 1:45:11   
edwardvulture

@Frosty: Only one change is needed. REMOVE ENHANCEMENTS
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 51
6/8/2011 2:00:51   
BlueKatz

@Firewallblast aye, we already suggested that for age. But nooooo, dev do nothing. They want it that way so they can sell more stuff and force class change. Since mage keep getting the title "creative", they decide to make other "OP"
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 52
6/8/2011 2:06:00   
Firewallblast

Well really what's so bad about using a staff? Staffs aren't that bad and many ppl don't use caster skill anyway that's why ppl have a sword. I personally don't care if u put a stat requirment on everyone of a mercs skill most mercs ude Mjolnir or a club and if they use Celtic Cleaver,Frostbane,Asrael Bane,etc they can probably change. And so can u mages, u have a good staff for tanking and casting "Caden's Wrath". Bounty's really don't care about that either I think since most good suiting weapons for their build are claws.

< Message edited by Firewallblast -- 6/8/2011 14:11:18 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 53
6/8/2011 2:15:13   
BlueKatz

um... can't change around (class changing, what I mean it's just for fun, not to get Op class)
Can't use Assimilation?
Can't use evil poke?
Can't cast spell?
Wasted half of skills?

Look at other classes
BH, why no blade? Who care about Cheap shot when you can spend MP to STR? Why using it when Mass is costly while you can hit hit hit? why use poison... nvm
Mer? Why use it when you can Multi BB and other crap? It's not the end of the word when you can't use stun but zerker and ton of other crap skill

other classes wasted very little skills. And mage is not good stat abuse class (beside Sup, Dex if you have Staff *cough*)

not to mention, most of your skill fail. We want to be creative in skill building. And people just complaining about win rate win speed
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 54
6/8/2011 9:08:11   
IsaiahtheMage

@Firewallblast We cant do anything about it. Do you honestly think they look threw all our suggestions? No one likes the suggestions thread it is barely looked at. We all just want it be heard.

@Edvardvulture Heck no. I wish everybody would stop complaing about enhancements their is nothing wrong with it. Do you really think the devs are gonna refund everybody and give them a free retrain? No.
AQW Epic  Post #: 55
6/9/2011 7:48:19   
MrBones

Enhancements are fine.

Please everybody relax, the game is fine.
Epic  Post #: 56
6/9/2011 9:07:21   
IsaiahtheMage

^No its not. Why do you keep saying that? Even the mods say that balance will always be a problem in a PvP based game. The game is clearly NOT fine.
AQW Epic  Post #: 57
6/9/2011 12:15:32   
BlueKatz

He's OP, why must he care?
Some people just want to enjoy the game that way.
Nerf Mer, I'm sure the next complaining topic will be his
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 58
6/9/2011 12:35:31   
Epic Pwnser

I think pretty much every thing is ok in terms of 1vs1 2vs2 and juggernaut.

The only thing that I think is not ok is the varium packages.
It needs to go up in value.

Literally, update the packages to what Wiseman suggested.

Epic  Post #: 59
6/9/2011 12:57:34   
MrBones

I agree Epic Pwnser.

quote:

Isaiahthemage:
^No its not. Why do you keep saying that? Even the mods say that balance will always be a problem in a PvP based game. The game is clearly NOT fine.

I think the key word in what the mods are saying is 'always will be'. It will never be perfect and i never said it was but it is working relatively fine right now.
Epic  Post #: 60
6/9/2011 13:17:35   
Nebula

For the most part, this game is fine. Merc is fine. Hunter is fine. Only the Mage skill tree and the value of varium needs worked on.
Post #: 61
6/9/2011 14:35:08   
Zean Zapple

I don't know how people know if the new classes are overpowered when no one has even seen them yet.

In response to the current balance, show me your numbers. Anecdotes prove nothing, numbers do.

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 62
6/9/2011 15:00:34   
Nebula

^Not everything needs numbers. Sometimes something unbalanced is just visible on sight.
Post #: 63
6/9/2011 15:25:44   
*Nova*

@Zean
I'm assuming that they are because you have to use Varium to access them.

OT: Personally I think BHs and Mercs have a good balance, it's just Mages that are the under-powering ones.
So how about we discuss about buffing Mages rather than nerfing Mercs.

quote:

If one Class is seen more often than the others, I think we can come to the conclusion that that Class is overpowered.

This quote makes no sense at all. Well, I most certainly don't agree with it.
How can you say a class is OP just because it is presumingly seen more often?
Did whoever made this quote take into the account that people just like the class's style more than the rest?
Maybe it's generally more fun to use, but assuming that it's OP because of it being seen more? No. That's not right.

< Message edited by *Nova* -- 6/9/2011 15:30:37 >
DF MQ  Post #: 64
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: JUSTICE (everything in ED is fine)
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition