Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=MtAK= The Grand Jars of Superness!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =MtAK= The Grand Jars of Superness!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/8/2011 10:27:06   
superjars

Well, I joined the 'pedia crew a few days ago, but I wanted to acclimate myself to the board before I jumped into introducing myself to you all.

I'm superjars. I started out in RP and L&L, but I've been using these forums and other game ones for quite a while. In conversation with Gianna, I ended up offering my abilities to her (the duties of this forum are similar to the ones in L&L, so it hasn't been too hard of a transition thus far) and she accepted me into this forum.

Right now, I'm mainly playing AQ (level 84 X-Guardian) and DF (level 34 Rogue), but when I hit the max level, I'll probably get back into some of the others.

Here's the rules:
1. 7 questions per post (I'm running two of these right now, so don't want to overload).
2. 1 post per day.
3. This MtAK will run for seven days, until June 15, 2011.

This is the color I will be responding with, and the code for it is below if you'd like to put it in your post:

[color=#000099][font="Tahoma"][size=1][b][/b][/size][/font][/color]

Thanks, and I hope to get to know you all very well!

*Note to non-Dragonpedia Masters*
It has been brought to my attention that you are unable to post in this thread due to the restrictions of this forum. I am also running a similar MtAK in Dragonfable Guides. Feel free to use that one to ask your questions.

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/8/2011 10:43:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/8/2011 11:04:54   
~Cursed Hero~

New mtak!
Hot off the press!
Haidere!
Helloooooo!
Congratz
Thanks! This seems like a pretty cool place!
I wish I became an ak for guides like you :O
:O
Well, can't type more than this before my hands burn. Cuz iam on phone
Understandable! Feel free to add some more later!
Bai!
Buh-bye!

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/8/2011 11:15:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
6/8/2011 11:25:17   
Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Hi, I'm Stephen Nix! I'm gonna have to have you go through your initiation! (Do a test entry from me) *EXPECT THAT TONIGHT Now!!!!*
OMG! I hope I pass!
Are you good or ebil or evil?, choose wisely because if you choose wrong your seat will explode with my icicles rite below your chair I will send you off into the oblivion....muhahahaha!
In general, I am good, but I do have a little ebil in me...
I'm an evil penguin who loves to help in the pedias the best I can so its an honor to talk to you (yes I know I say it to all AKs)....don't get me wrong I will freeze you!
An honor to speak to you as well. I've heard about you... Dun dun dun!
Whats your defense to my ultimate attack of ice ownage mixed with pure darkness from the abyss?
Usually moving. That helps with dojing!
What did you do when you were first given permission to work for the forums? Did you party, dance....
I just sat stunned, looking at the PM, then I was like YAY!
Just so you know your gonna be seeing me alot...so buckle up we may have some disagreements, we may laugh, we may even cry, the best thing you need to know is Peachii and Myself....WILL..NOT.....STOP. Were gonna be helping out you crazy pedia people for like everz!
Hey, I respect that. I'm all about helping; hence why I took on these new boards!
I hope that your having a fun time controlling the DF Pedia community...cya says Stephen Nix! May the undead penguins eat you alive!
It's going pretty well! I look forward to seeing more of you! :) ~superjars

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/8/2011 18:36:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/8/2011 13:44:54   
Highlord Sendai

Congratulations!
Thanks, again!
First off, Stephen, I believe you forgot something,
Peachii and Myself and Crazy Sneevil Dude....WILL...NOT....STOP.
Whoa, they're multiplying!
Anyway, now that's sorted. You got any boxes?
Nope, just jars. Super jars, ba dum ching!
*Steals Superjar's Jar of Superness* What, it's closest you have to a Box.
O.o!
Cookie or Cake?
If you picked Cake, you die, as the Cake is a lie.
Neither, low carb diet means no cake or cookie.
NOW SNEEVILS, HOLD HIM BACK WHILE I GET THE REST OF HIS CONTAINERS!
*Struggles futilely against the sneevils!*
*Runs Off* *Stays Put*
~HLSendai~~superjars (these jokes seem familiar...

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/8/2011 18:39:10 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
6/8/2011 13:46:46   
Stelios

OWai Haidere!
Heyo!
Gratz on AK-ship!
Thanks!
*Steals Jar*
*Trips*
He he!
*Shakes Fist*
;_;
See ya' round! Maybe...
Hopefully.

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/8/2011 18:52:29 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 5
6/8/2011 16:04:24   
Niki
Legendary AdventureGuide!

New blood!!! Welcome and good luck, no questions here.
None at all? Sad... But thanks!
Niki.
~superjars

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/8/2011 18:53:47 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
6/8/2011 17:02:35   
Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

*A hand claws from the shadows, pulling out a cloaked figure that is heavy inhaling.*
O.o! Scary!
Welcome superjars.
Thanks.
I offer my condolations.
I'm not sure if that's condolences or congratulations...
Tell me, art thou capable of splitting up thyself in four?
I'll sure try my best!
What did thou do to deserve a crime this dire?
Volunteered. :P
What is your favourite district to monitor as of now?
The new ones are great, but my heart will also stay where I started. Don't think I'll be any less dedicated here though.
What is your favourite chapter to my Legacy?
I actually haven't had a chance to read it yet. It's on my list though.
Farewell.
Au revoir.
*Bows and trips, causing the cloaked figure to fall into the shadow, from the corner of your eye you noticed arms pulling the figure in.*O.o... scary...

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/8/2011 18:56:29 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 7
6/8/2011 20:40:47   
Jay
Marauderator
🧭

Hey, superjars! Congrats on the duel AK-ship! :D
Heya SamJJE101! Thanks a lot! Glad to be here!
What section are you happiest to be AK-ing... DF Pedia or DF Guides?
Pedia seems to be pretty hopping; haven't spend much time in Guides yet.
What game do you prefer, AQ or DF, and why? (Hope this counts as 1 question! ;D)
Right now, I like AQ more. It's a pretty fun game.
Do you like cookies?
They are okay.
Do you want a cookie?
No thanks, I'm good.
Too bad, they're all mine. *omnomnom*
Awwww...
Cya 'round! (Really, I will, as I too AK in both of these forums! 8D)
Yay, sounds like a plan!

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/12/2011 19:07:38 >
DF  Post #: 8
6/9/2011 0:13:37   
Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Hi superjars, congrats on your double AK-ship! :)
Thanks Peachii! I see you a lot around here.
No questions from me, have fun!
Alright, thanks a lot!
~Peachii
~superjars

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/12/2011 19:08:39 >
DF AQW  Post #: 9
6/9/2011 0:43:17   
kittycat

Hi superjars!
What's up, kittycat, whoa whoa whoa!
Congratulations!
Thanks a lot!
Can you try to capture my powers in a jar?
I'll do my best...
If you can, proceed: If you cannot, I'm afraid it ends here.
Proceed:
*proceeds*
Try to capture my blue magic.
*gets ready to try and capture the magic*
*blue magic bursts*
Whoa! *falls backwards from the burst*
My blue magic is unstoppable!
OMG! That's crazy!
See ya!
Later!
*kittycat flies and releases a big storm of blue fire*
Whoa, glad you told me about this one. Craziness!

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/12/2011 19:14:45 >
AQ MQ  Post #: 10
6/9/2011 4:50:22   

Hi, CongratZ :D
Yayay! Thanks a lot!
Mind me spreading unluckiness in yer thread?
What are you talking about? 13 is totally my lucky number!
/me tries to look into the jar to find its superness
/me watches as #13 stares into an entire universe!
What would you do when you're so angry?
I don't really get that angry; I'm very patient.
Do you like riding fast motorbikes?
It's not bad.
What is your favourite subject? (Physics for me)
About the only subject I don't like is anatomy and physiology. My favorite is probably math/physics/psychology/philosophy.
Aren't numbers better than words?
Both have their places
Why is that your rule refrains me from posting 13 questions and spreading unluckiness? Would you care to press your luck?
But I'm fine with 13. It's one of my favorite numbers.
C'ya and Good Luck! (Oh #13 just said Good Luck!)
Well, it is, isn't it!

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/12/2011 19:24:18 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
6/9/2011 19:45:32   

*Wanders into this thread.* Hiyas again!
Hey very much!
...Look moglins are after me, well, some are... There is an army, with any weapon that you could imagine. Hunting me and everyone seen with me. You gotta save me...
How do I do that?!
Moglin Army: ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: RUN IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!!!!!
*runs frantically in circles*
*We ran...and ran for miles...until I found my motorcycle, then we shredded, running over Moglins, while going through towns. Not able to protect the villagers.*
Random Villager: Not you again... PLEASE PLEASE Spare me... No, NO NOT THE FACE AGAIN! *Punt followed by a mile long Explosion!*
Moglins: Now get the Katana one, and the Jar one!
OMG! What have I gotten myself into!
Intro:
*The moglins surrounded us from one corner to the other... It looked like we were doomed...but I never was one to surrender.*
Me: Hold on tight Superjars! This ride is going to get a little explosive. *I poured Explosive Nitrogylcerine fluid in the gauge, every step behind us was a explosion that propelled
us to a even higher height. The motorcycle began to slow down, I had regret not buying more... but Moglins were waiting for us at either side of Lore. We were ultimately
DOOMED to whatever they had plans to do with us...but I wouldn't give up, I wouldn't let them hurt a friend...I continued on, even if I was risking the chance of exploding...I continued on.*
Woot! Go BurningKatana!
I want to have a lil rp with you here, I hope u don't mind.... after all I really do get to know people when I rp with them.
Just fill in the blanks!, and you can add more sentences in if you like:
As you've noticed, I like RP, so that's fine!
Escape the Moglins part I:
Story: "I don't think we will make it Superjars, I'm sorry...that I got you into this." I poured explosive fluid into the gauge while Superjars __glared at the moglins___ I looked back at the
moglins that opposed us, those peaceful creatures now turned into Deadly Marauders. "_What exactly did you do to them!?!?!__" Superjars said. I handed Superjars a explosive, then shook my head
I couldn't really say anything... something strange coursed through my veins, maybe adrenaline, or fear, fear of losing another friend, I didn't know. _But it was obvious that we had no choice but to keep going now. No looking back or turning away_. We were heading right for a Ramp, but if we were to make it, would we survive? Are all our attempts futile? I pressed hard on the gas,
and we sure did jump, but soon the back of the motorcycle began exploding as Superjars _lit the explosive he held in his hand_. I jammed my dagger in the pressure gauge, and instead of exploding fuel, we had steam fuel again, steam fuel that could actually keep us alive rather than Explosive fuel, I let out a deep sigh of relief as Superjars _screamed like a little girl_. I looked down at Oaklore, we were going to sink into the river...and the moglins would get what they wanted. Suddenly a huge beam incinerated a small part of my hair,
one of those moglins with a Technogun. The moglins smiled while on their gryphons, knowing that we would sink.

Superjars was busy _trying to tread water_ during the time of the blast so luckily it didn't hit him.
"Superjars, I'll have to use up all of the fuel. I know its risky, but we only have one shot at this. We gotta make it count." "_Let's do it!_" Superjars said.
I took my knife out of the pressure Gauge, and stabbed it even deeper, and began crossing wires, but nothing. I finally took the Dagger out and threw it at the moglins and put my hand on the Gauge heating it up. Finally it worked again, and the jets flew like a shooting star. "Hold on tight Superjars!" We managed to catch a gust of wind, and fly past those creatures. It felt amazing as we soared like a...Falcon, maybe thats what it really means to be a Falcon, to fly.The motorcycle hit against the wall, we both had some damage done,
we could fix that with just one simple potion but it would take weeks to get that vehicle fixed. "Superjars, we did it. We actually escaped." I shook his hand, even though we came out bruised and all we really did escape with our lives intact. _It would only be a matter of time before they found us again, so it was time to put some plans in place and make sure this never happened again_.
Woot, nice!
Alright, I hope you enjoyed it. Bye!
I totally did! Laterz!

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/12/2011 19:40:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
6/10/2011 6:36:03   
nightslayer321

What? double MtAK? It deserves a double AK-ness congratulations!
Well, thank you very much!

Congratulations!
Thanks, again!

Hi, i'm Nightslayer, and i help when i can here in the pedia, but i have already some guides too!
Very cool! Nice to meet you, Nightslayer!

Glomp or pun?
Can I have both?

What do u think about the Jack Sparrow jar? And why is the Rum gone?
Both are pretty funny.

In the meantime take a cookie, or better take a jar of cookies!
Woot! I won't eat them, but thanks anyway.

Do u reveal why your jars are so full of Superness?
Each contains an entire universe, some with black hole and other anomalies. It's quite amazing, actually!

And finally, the question what i do to everyone: what's your favorite music and film?
Current favorite movie is District 9; great story telling. For music, I like anything original.

Well, that's all. See ya in the Pedia! And i wish good luck to u in the DF-guides thread: u know, it needs a great improvement, it's all so randomly there.
Woot! See you around as well. I'll add my few touches as well!

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/13/2011 11:50:47 >
DF  Post #: 13
6/10/2011 7:40:17   
steel blade

Did somebody said MtAK-oes?!
Yup, that was me.
Hai, jar.
Heya steel blade!
Do you keep cookies and stuff?
I have a few jars of cookies, but not all of them are.
[If yes] Can I haz one?
Of course! *hands out a cookie*
[If no] What do you keep, then?
Universes, items, etc.
A'ight, Im'ma take off.
Okay, laters!
'Gratz.
Thanks!

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/12/2011 19:51:20 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
6/10/2011 7:48:57   
GalaXyVenom

Oh, where is that War Thread...
Not here!
This is the Pedia?!?
Yesh, yesh it is!
A MtAK in the Pedia!?!
Yup, I'm brand new here!
Wow...
I know, cool right!
Congatsulations with the AK-Ship!
Thanks a lot!
Well gotta go, got a War Thread to... Take care of.
Enjoy.
PS: Check out your out your other MtAK!
I actually saw this one first!

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/12/2011 19:53:12 >
AQW  Post #: 15
6/10/2011 8:03:41   
epic pie

Salutations Super Jarlord of the Supreme Destiny-light thingys.
Salutations. That's quite the title there.
Do you like pie?
Lemon meringue, in particular.
How many digits of pi can you type now(WITHOUT googling it)
3.14152 I think it's 989 next, but I can't quite remember.
Meh, I can do more.
Good for you!
*cuts forum threads*
Oh my God. Threads are cut.
MWHahhe...heeh...he...
Meh, bye *yells at this this little thingy that looks like a cell phone, 'Scotty, You wanna beam me up yet??', and a beam comes down from the sky, and teleports me up*
Oh my god, where did he go!

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/12/2011 19:56:12 >
DF MQ  Post #: 16
6/11/2011 3:03:25   
unQualified
Banned

Gratz
Thanks!
unQualified
~superjars

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/12/2011 19:56:44 >
DF  Post #: 17
6/12/2011 19:21:44   

Another (Fill in the blank) Adventure!
Woot!
Escape the Moglins part II:

No...no it couldn't be. Oaklore's walls was shaking, the moglins were coming. I ran to the door, trying to close it. "Help me close this door." I tried pushing it, but it wouldn't work for some reason. "Well.. the best defense..." My hand started heating up again. "Is Offense!" I blew a lava blast through the open door. "Superjars, quick find something to get us out of here." Superjars _searched the room for something; anything that would be of help. He scoured it up and down, not seeing anything at all_. I was running out of mana, I pulled out a grenade and bit the explosion timer off with my teeth. "Hope you moglins like bombs!" I threw the grenade and a flash covered the outside of Oaklore. Superjars found a _knife that glowed with magical energy_. I hopped on the vehicle as the moglins raced into Oaklore. Superjars madly drove the vehicle, while I was in the back this time. The Moglins rode on baby Dragons chasing us all throughout the land, while I tried shooting them with my gunblade. Superjars had a _heck of a _ time driving the vehicle, and occasionally gusts would slow us down a bit. We finally arrived at safety, well... safe from the moglins I suppose. We landed on a large island, and the moglins saw us... but left surprisingly.

"_What on earth is going on with that._" Superjars said. We continued adventuring on the island, until we saw a large castle. "_We need to go in and check on that!_" Superjars said. I opened the doors, the place was silent, but a place for kings! It had everything that we could imagine, it was great it even had _a very large and luxurious, pool-sized bath_.
After spending some r&r at the castle, we discovered a secret cave. I walked into the cave, bringing Superjars along too. The cave was full of stairs, and at the bottom was a blueish glow. After _rushing_ down the stairs, we saw a blue Star Amulet on a altar. Written on the altar was: "Wishes can come true, with this jewel the truth shall be revealed." I was confused by the phrase while Superjars _knew exactly what it meant_. I picked up the star and handed it to Superjars. "Make a Wish." The star responded.

Six wishes! (Yeah it is twice as better than a genie!)
1. Safety from the moglins!
2. Some type of weapon!
3. Some food or something similar!
4. Money!
5. Fun times for all forumites!
6. A million more wishes for everyone!

See you later!
Good bye!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________\
(I'm editing this because it is a New Day! So New and maybe final adventure!)

The star broke as Superjars made the wish...strangely we heard a bunch of moglins laugh. "This what you looking for?" A moglin stepped out of the Shadows.
"Its ours, and we will use it to wish you out of existence!" "_That isn't the right star! I just used the other one! It was the right one!_" Superjars said. "We have a MANA BOMB coming here right now." The moglin said.
I punted the moglin away, slamming into the wall and breaking the crystal. I grabbed Superjar's hand and ran up the stairwell, but surprisingly there were moglins up there too
we were surrounded. "_If we can't get away, we should go through them!_" Superjars said. I grabbed Superjars and said "Hold on tight" my shoes began emitting fire and we flew out of there leaving
the moglins in the burning castle. "We can't get too comfortable, I can't keep this up for long." I said. "_I didn't know you could do it at all!_" Superjars said as we flew across the river.
Finally we landed near a waterfall, I used my shield to go through the water without getting wet. "They will never find us here" I said. "They know I hate water." I continued.
"_Wait, is that what that smell has been???_" Superjars said. Superjars _sniffed awkwardly and walked away slowly..._. I made a fire out of some sticks, we heard moglins scatter the land looking
for us, but they just couldn't find us.

The next hour... The moglins was talking to each other. "Hey Boss, what I think we should check behind that waterfall." The rookie moglin soldier said. I shook nervously while Superjars _stood in front of you, heroic and exciting!_. I looked for a way out, but there wasn't if they came in here... we were cornered...doomed... and at their mercy. I could feel my own heartbeat... Superjars _could feel his own heartbeat. We could all feel our heartbeats, in fact!_. The moglin looked at the waterfall and walked closer, telling his men to follow him. They stared at the waterfall, and the moglin was just about to enter when Twilly's clone stopped them. "No, they wouldn't be in there fools. BurningKatana hates water. Now find them so I can Chop off their heads!" Twilly's clone said. I sighed in relief, but then another moglin just wouldn't give up. "But the tracker says that he is right in there! Its the perfect hiding spot Boss." The moglin said.
"... You are right." The clone said. "I want that waterfall to be exploded, and if you find their dead bodies, revive them... I want to torture them first."

"_Just stay behind me. I'll protect you!_" Superjars said. We had no vehicle, no way out, no one to help... Just alone. "We can't just stay in here... they will blow it up anyway." I said.
Superjars _nodded slowly, moving towards the entrance_. I pushed Superjars back and jumped out of the waterfall. "Okay you stupid Moglins, you want me, come and get me!" I said pulling out my scythe.
I knocked them to into the River stream, coughing from the fight, I couldn't hold out much longer. Especially when they were slashing me and shooting at me. I finally put my
scythe down after eliminating about 500 of them, and fell, Dragons picked me up and followed Twilly's clone. Superjars _tried to follow, but he can't fly at all_, watching as they took me away.
The real Twilly walked up to Superjars and said "Hey what are you doing in here Superjars?" Superjars _shrugged slowly and said, "It's been a crazy day..."_. Twilly healed his wounds and let Superjars
explain what had transpired. "Why that no good clone. I'll show them, come on Superjars." Superjars and Twilly traveled to Twilly's clone's throne.

"Who dare disturbs the torture of BurningKatana?" Twilly's clone said. "_Your worst nightmares, moron! Now give him back!_" Superjars said. "Yeah, Clone I said that you are to help not hurt!".
Twilly's clone got up... wielding a Smaller Version of the Blade of Awe. "Fight me if you want him back." The clone said. "_Bring it on!_" Superjars said.

Now you get a chance to write about your battle with the moglins and Twilly's clone.. (You Win!)
Superjars and the Twilly clone circled around each other, doing their best to size one another up, focused only on one thing and that was the complete destruction of the other. They posed to strike and it was all over in one strike. It was only a blur as the two struck at each other, but when the dust settled, it was obvious who had won. Superjars had come out the victor.

"RAAAHH!!" Twilly's clone yelled out. He was done torturing any heroes... at least for now.

Hope you enjoyed the last adventure! See ya!
Quite fun! See you around!

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/20/2011 21:30:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
6/14/2011 11:15:31   
pjc
Legendary AK!!!

Congrats!
Thanks!
When is a door not a door?
When it's ajar! Bwahahahaha!
I should probably come here more. Have fun with all the gizmos and such. :D
You definitely should. I will enjoy them thoroughly! :D

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/20/2011 21:31:27 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
6/14/2011 11:19:11   
UltraGuy

Congrats!
Thanks!
Having fun?
Always!
How about now?
Yup, still enjoying it.
Shh the answer the pjc's question is. a jar
Actually, it's ajar :P
Am I awesome?
Probably; you are UltraGuy...
Of course I am don't deny it :S
I didn't!
That is all
Oh, okay.
Congratulations. AGEN! xD
Shank you!

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/20/2011 21:34:52 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 20
6/14/2011 13:20:12   
chisagen

Well decided to post on this MtAK thread since I posted on the other ^_^
Sounds like a good plan!
question time :D
So how have you been buddy?
Tired, but good!
Fish or pizza?
Fish, all the way.
That's all I have pal good luck and congrats again!
Thanks again! I'm sure it will be fun and exciting!

~Chisagen
~superjars

< Message edited by superjars -- 6/20/2011 21:59:16 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 21
6/15/2011 23:59:04   
superjars

Thanks to everyone who participated. I'll finish responding to the remaining ones and move it in a few days!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =MtAK= The Grand Jars of Superness!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition