Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Scammers, Far From Clever...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Scammers, Far From Clever...
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/19/2011 5:51:22   
EDluyil

@jeggagin

Wow, you absolutely pwned that scammer. He deserved it.
Epic  Post #: 26
6/19/2011 7:31:07   
King FrostLich

@jeggagin:

I did that to someone too. Too bad I forgot the name, he was level 28.

Epic  Post #: 27
6/19/2011 8:22:56   
yogimoto

actually i got scammed only once but then i doubled it,a lvl 30 varium guy(that was in beta) said he can get me varium and we trade accounts,(i was on my portal account) i give him mine then he give me his(i was now on both portals that pass was changed) changed email of mine and his and got 2 accs :D but then it was hacked and all items were sold so i left it and now i got 1,and now everyone says he can get me varium or trade i give him fake info,watch them go,they complain its fake,i keep giving them fake info till they are tired :D
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
6/19/2011 20:00:51   
Zean Zapple

I wouldn't worry about it. It's there problem not yours. Just ignore them, or for the fun of it call a Moderator to come force *KICK* em'

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 29
6/20/2011 20:45:51   
One Winged Angel1357

99% of scammers are stupid ive been scammed in AQW becuase of a really long chain of scams all to get revenge on me

this dude i was friends with for a good month got ticked at me becuase i turned his "girl" on him so he scammed so random member then scammed my buddy by offering membership then becuase it was my buddy who i promised a Battleon Card but i couldnt get one so the scammer asked to try my membership acc and low and behold the origanal scammer had his revenge(for 40 seconds before i used the upgrade card to regain control of my acc)

but that is prolly the smartest scammer ill ever meet
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
6/20/2011 23:41:40   
Drakadh

@jegaggin
That was a risky Idea but you pulled it off!

As for the topic "Far from Clever" Yep they ARE FAR FROM CLEVER there just to close to dumb xD

~Drakadh
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
6/21/2011 2:58:45   
jegaggin

never ever going to do it again lol.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
6/23/2011 12:50:31   
reptech

some dude tried to scam my level 12 merc profile. I just messed with him, I switched langueges every 20 seconds XD
then someone said he would hack my account. for the username I just banged on the keyboard so I just said "good luck" ansd reported him. he lost all of his accounts and his varium.
Post #: 33
6/23/2011 14:45:11   
Dax
Remember The Name

Scammers cause a massive headache for AE Staff. The number of accounts reported as "hacked" is simply astounding. In every case that I've come across the account was not "hacked" it was scammed because the original owner either gave log-in information or even worse, the scammer got a hold of a Transaction ID. When this happens a tug of war ensues ultimately resulting in the account being disabled because >1 user has the necessary information to recover the account. There is NEVER a good reason to give your username and password. Even if someone legitimately wants to gift you varium, make sure they never ever get a hold of your transaction ID or your account is as good as gone. The only allowed way to gift varium is through AE Card codes. Any other way results in compromised accounts and is prohibited.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
6/23/2011 15:23:41   
goldslayer1

@dax
AE cards codes and UGC (short for ultimate gamer card)
or heromart gifting options. (which comes in code)
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
6/23/2011 16:09:20   
xxmirxx

Dax I was hack once it took me month in half to get back. because hacker change my password not sure about email. I never at one time gave my user or password.
AQ Epic  Post #: 36
6/23/2011 16:36:27   
kittycat

Some people wanted to offer me varium, and I said "I'm good." even if I have a losing record. It's best reject any offers because you'll never know what will happen.
AQ MQ  Post #: 37
6/24/2011 9:51:48   
reptech

if they offer free varium just ask the gamecard code haha they won't and ask your login info
Post #: 38
6/24/2011 9:59:18   
sleddyboy3

I've reported a HUGE number of scammers ( like 15-30 in total)..

I've actually been scammed 2-3 times..

Whenever they say free varium, reply back "I don't want to give you my pass, how about you just make a new account and add the varium to that, then give it to me?"

If they say no, reply "why u no liek me"

If they quit, you're good to go, if they stay, keep trolling them till they leave :)

I've also been hacked once (someone bruteforced my account and used like 500 varium)

< Message edited by sleddyboy3 -- 6/24/2011 10:01:52 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 39
6/24/2011 12:51:58   
m16dern warfare

if you get scammed in 'this game' idk what to say about you
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Scammers, Far From Clever...
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition