Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Storyline Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Storyline Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 15«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/24/2011 18:44:35   
Joky

yesh yesh :3 we will end them at the end ..most of dem r gonna join ush cz the other 2 factions r xtremly old :3
gonna be rank 10 when ot comesh
Post #: 26
6/24/2011 22:58:13   
UnityDestroyer

@Assony Your grammar are like for good babies LOL
Post #: 27
6/24/2011 23:02:47   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh. Amusing. You think you can threaten us. Oh...who said I was with good or evil? Heh heh heh. Your not the first party to go against the two. Heh heh heh. I think you all will find it won't be so easy to take us oldies down. The Chaos Carnival will never loose. No matter what you do...no matter who you kill...our clan will only grow stronger.

Ya see...we were the first clan of Chaos...we were there at the first clan war...heck we were the ones who co-started it. You are over your head. BRING IT ON! WA HA HA HA HA H AH A HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
6/24/2011 23:09:34   
UnityDestroyer

@Clown .....Has anyone started a fight with you?!
why are you acting like someone has started a war with your clan?
Post #: 29
6/24/2011 23:15:22   
Clown the Jester

Well actually Chaos Carnival is at war with more than 8 other clans at the moment. Ex...Drakkonian Alliance, Ancient Evil Army, Velmur's Unity Clan, and what not.

But also this guy is talking about destroying good and evil when that was my stick! Honestly is there no honor among crazies?!? Also they think they can make us disapeer just like that. Heh heh heh. And people say I'm crazy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
6/24/2011 23:16:29   
UnityDestroyer

@Clown in a funny way you are truly crazy
Post #: 31
6/25/2011 0:04:18   
Ancientz

NEW STORY ALERT! Here is the link. Don't forget to comment on it in its Commentary thread and say what you hate/like on it so I know what not/to do in it.

< Message edited by Ancientz -- 6/25/2011 0:05:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
6/25/2011 2:49:19   
megakyle777

quote:

Well actually Chaos Carnival is at war with more than 8 other clans at the moment. Ex...Drakkonian Alliance, Ancient Evil Army, Velmur's Unity Clan, and what not.

But also this guy is talking about destroying good and evil when that was my stick! Honestly is there no honor among crazies?!? Also they think they can make us disapeer just like that. Heh heh heh. And people say I'm crazy.

8 clan wars? Ya sure The Chaos Carnival has got that going good? because you know, if not I can always provide weapons and minions to those who give me the higher price.

Oh, wait, you want to destroy the world don't ya?

And you know, someone will always come about with the same idea. I don't goive it long before someone else comes along with a refined villains who does not wish to rule all. But hey, the more of them, the more chance of one getting in game.
DF  Post #: 33
6/25/2011 4:43:43   
Ancientz

@megakyle
You haven't read meh new story yet? READ IT OR I'LL BECOME LIKE DELTA ON HIS ADVERTISING! Oh and...I would like some items, for about one million dollars. Heh. /me presses a button and makes trucks appear, loaded with thousands of dollars. Now, can we get started?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
6/25/2011 5:08:00   
megakyle777

...Of course. Tell me what it is you require and I shall see if I can provide or if you can afford it.

As for your story, you are meant to have a Discussion thread for it so that people don't post in it like what happened with Unitydestroyer. WHose post may or may notr be deleted if the AK's of L and L see it.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 6/25/2011 5:11:17 >
DF  Post #: 35
6/25/2011 5:11:09   
Ancientz

The mega awesome rare item of the light realm... I need it to finish my new project....MWUAHAHAAHAHA
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
6/25/2011 5:14:02   
megakyle777

Are you reffering to the Scythe of Light or The Gem of The Sun? Etther way I am afraid that such powerfull, unique and valuable items can only be aforded on the Favor Trade system. I will need you to promise your aid in an unspecified task in the future. Just sigm here.

And make sure to read the edited post.
DF  Post #: 37
6/25/2011 5:15:38   
Ancientz

Both. I don't see why I can add another one million and my trust is yours... Hmph. /me makes shadow pen appear out of nowhere and throughly reads the contract
SIGNED!
/me signs the contract and smirks You have my trust, Dealer.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
6/25/2011 5:20:45   
megakyle777

Very well. The items are yours. BUT BE WARNED! I have tricked Gods and Demons with my power of persuasion. Many have thought they could best me in the world of business, but any that have tried have fallen. Attempt to deceive me or worm out of this agreement, and I shall take all that I have given with much interest besides. (Gives Ancientz both items)
DF  Post #: 39
6/25/2011 5:24:35   
Ancientz

I will accept them, thank you very much. Now it is time to complete the monster of Yin and Yang themselves! Ying! The might and imdefeatable monster that will be my new minion...MWUHAHAHA! He is infused with ligth and darkness and is now my pet, but will be a killin gmachine if any harms or I command to harm.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
6/25/2011 9:37:11   
UnityDestroyer

Add a character named Kid Unity Apprentice of Ancient Z ^_^
Post #: 41
6/25/2011 10:57:52   
Joky

wow...u guysh are actin xtremly veired!! :3 just get rdy with ur shtuff in heroshmash and shtop acting like ur gonna to defeat the clansh in heroshmash ...cz we vill :3

aaannnddd whatefer ur shayin ....we would get immortalized ash shoon ash posshible when pvp comesh :3 and yesh im kind of babiesh ash u guysh think but at the end thish babiesh dude will kill u one by one :3
Post #: 42
6/25/2011 11:15:12   
Devastate

Let's wait until pvp's implemented. Mouths would be shut for good. Arrr!
Post #: 43
6/25/2011 11:17:17   
UnityDestroyer

@Devastate:Correct.and how should PvP would be released here?
Post #: 44
6/25/2011 12:03:50   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

10 players vs. 10 player PvP zones would be nice... I want to fight 7assony and Devastate now...
DF  Post #: 45
6/25/2011 12:06:12   
UnityDestroyer

Really saw Devastate earlier and 7assony last night
Post #: 46
6/25/2011 13:41:29   
Clown the Jester

7assony darkiller....I didn't understand a single word ya said. But if its something along the lines of trying to kill people off...then....heh heh...your goals and your purpose are far to small. Think bigger! What is the point of having a clan...if you have no enemy clan? If ya kill them all off...then you become nothing.

YOu see...your clan needs direction...purpose. YOu need an enemy clan. An arch enemy clan...then things will become fun.

Ya see...I created my clan for the purpose of adding another aspect of fun to the Game I have with my arch enemy Drakkoniss. That in the nutshell is why I created the Carnival. To cause mischief and mayhem to the Drakkonian Alliance. Ya see...I don't really want to destroy Drakkoniss or his clan.

If the opertunity would arrive and I could kill him...I would have to follow the rules of the Game...

But if I kill Drakkoniss...the Anti-Clown, my favorite archy...my purpose....then...what do I do then?

Ya see...the Game isn't about winning...its about playing...and if Drakkoniss looses...then the Game ends...and if the game ends...I loose.

Ya see...without Drakkoniss there would be no need for Clown the Jester...no one can supply the same amount of a challenge and fun as he can. He gives the reason for their to be the Clown. Without him...I am nothing.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

I hope this helps you see the Joke 7assony darkiller.

AQW Epic  Post #: 47
6/25/2011 13:48:47   
megakyle777

Clown: Did ya see my earlier post?

Also, how is your story coming along?
DF  Post #: 48
6/25/2011 14:01:35   
Clown the Jester

Well Comedy and Tragedy is still schedualed to be on thursday, and I think Good bad Chaos chapter 1 may come out either today or tomarrow.

I'm almost done with the first chap so I'm excited.

As for the buesness offer...we'll see...heh heh heh. Items and ammo I have no lack of...but perhaps there could be some use for you...

We'll see.
AQW Epic  Post #: 49
6/25/2011 14:12:53   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I'm looking foreward to them...

I wish I had more active members on my fac...
DF  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Storyline Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 15«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition