Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Nerf Luck!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Nerf Luck!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/23/2011 16:27:27   
IsaiahtheMage

Please devs nerf it! I am sick of constantly losing battle after battle from noobs with the most horrid builds. I was using my lower level alt bounty who had max Blood lust and level 7 smoke. The enemy who was a merc had a level 1 hybrid with 7-9 def and 10-12 res. I could kill them in 2 turns yet they stuned with a level 3 maul then raged I then healed then they blocked the next two attacks in a row when I had 12-15 def and they had 7-9 def. They blocked twice and killed me. Not just this but many other situations. I am sick of constantly losing battle after battle because of luck. The devs can not seriously move us on into delta without fixing Luck.

I would like to see what are you guys opinions on luck. I think it needs a real nerf. It takes the fun out of epicduel to realize the build you worked hard on was beat by someone 5 levels lower with the most horrid builds because they got lucky then they proceed with "Noob" when they kill you. Knowing you could pwn them if they where not lucky. It gets so annoying. I am sure some of you will agree but of course some will not but please say why.
Discuss.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/23/2011 16:31:00   
elm street

no luck equals boring prediction, too much luck equals frustration for those who try

hard to find an equalibrium

God has a sense of humor, just look at the platypus http://www.newhotstuff.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/platypus.jpg
Epic  Post #: 2
6/23/2011 16:35:52   
IsaiahtheMage

^I kinda agree I know we need luck but it should not be so powerful that someone 5 levels lower with a horrible noobified build would win against me. A level 32 5 Focus Non Varuim Merc.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/23/2011 16:37:13   
Wraith

I would prefer luck to be removed. I want to know EXACTLY how my build would work. Otherwise, I would have wasted 500 creds retraining for a bad build.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/23/2011 16:39:16   
Retrosaur

It's not luck. There is no luck. It's just difference between stat points, such as support, and add that to the base chance. That's all.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
6/23/2011 16:39:46   
The Game
Pegasus Overlord

While I understand your frustrations regarding this matter, a singular case or even several cases of this is not considered evidence that there is indeed an issue. I recommend posting these more minor issues you feel exist in the Gameplay Feedback Thread, unless, of course, you find some concrete method of proving for sure that this is a problem.

~Locked
AQ  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Nerf Luck!
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition