Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Book of the Rift [Collab with L&L]

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> [Gallery Events] >> Collaborations >> RE: Book of the Rift [Collab with L&L]
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/8/2011 12:09:24   
Askewen

I'm slightly experienced with Flash CS5, but hopefully enough to assist you in the art section if you require help on it.
http://twitpic.com/photos/askewenae
Post #: 26
7/21/2011 22:01:15   
Goldstein

Our clan needs an artist! Any will do! Please!
Post #: 27
7/22/2011 2:04:43   
Dark Savant

@Goldstein: My group is looking for a few more writers. You can join our group.

Edit: Whew, just checked. The group would still have less than 6 people if you guys joined.

< Message edited by Dark Savant -- 7/22/2011 2:06:55 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 28
7/22/2011 9:54:09   
Goldstein

I'm okay with joining, just let me ask the two other writers who are with me.
Post #: 29
8/6/2011 17:59:34   
Shadow Ravena
Paladin of Shadows

I am stepping down as an artist, so my clan (Lords of the Shadow Templar) needs an artist, if there are any still free
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
8/6/2011 18:04:00   
Mortarion

^Tiger are you stepping down of the project or from being an artist?, anyway gl and how bad that you have to leave
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
8/6/2011 20:25:36   
Shadow Ravena
Paladin of Shadows

@Mort project. And I don't have to leave, I am choosing too if another artist can be found.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
8/6/2011 20:37:30   
Mortarion

But you have just said that you are leaving Botr, and I'd recomend that you put yourself in the writters list
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
8/12/2011 11:32:51   
Formorri

I'm assuming this is where I can sign up? Or at least petition myself into a team, seeing how I discovered this a tad too late...

Anyways, if anyone's interested in an artist, I can help. Hand-drawn to be specific -my computer skills are a little worse for wear. Or a writer, for my writing style ain't too bad.

But mostly art because I'm already working on another story.

Cheers, ciao.
DF  Post #: 34
9/1/2011 1:50:40   
Question Mark?

Anyone need help? I do some nice hand drawings in the style of Edward Gory (If a little more detailed) and I'm an aspiring Cosmic Horror author (My novel is still not quite ready for publication though...)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 35
10/6/2011 0:51:15   
Isis

Helloooo Artists!

If there are any free agents still on the prowl, I would love to hear from you! At the moment, we are a small clan of writers in need of a rock star, who is as passionate about their craft as we are about ours. If you have any specific queries, or would like to express interest, please contact me via PM
Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> [Gallery Events] >> Collaborations >> RE: Book of the Rift [Collab with L&L]
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition