Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Ugly Female NPCs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Ugly Female NPCs
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/29/2011 3:14:03   
sleddyboy3

IMO, M4tr1x is pretty ugly..
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 26
6/29/2011 3:25:28   
Retrosaur

@Goldslayer1
The Bruins deserved that win. Karma for the Canucks (they beat my fav team, the SJ Sharks T.T)
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
6/29/2011 3:40:51   
goldslayer1

@hyped
idk some friends told me that some of the players on the bruins team shouldn't have even been playing because of fauls or getting kicked from future games that they didn't get. so imagine if the bruins best scorer in the finals was banned from the next couple games right in the finals what the bruins still win?
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
6/29/2011 3:49:14   
Arcanis

Ugh how did this came from ugly babes to hockey team? I'm missing on something here
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
6/29/2011 3:54:18   
goldslayer1

@rakdos
ohh well, its a long story
see i said something about seeing alot of women with cleavage in the US and that they are like fat (eww) and dill bagel said cadadian women are fit and shaped. so then i asked him if thats the reason why some americans dont like canadians. because they have better women? and alot of the "hate" goes in in bost bruins vs canuck conversation on the hockey games.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
6/29/2011 4:23:57   
Arcanis

Hm,seems ill need to become good friends with Dill
and get invitation to Canada this year. For hockey
purposes,naturally
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
6/29/2011 5:27:40   
Fay Beeee

OK Lets have a LOAD of ugly women
As long as we have a LOAD of ugly guys as well

lol

Epic  Post #: 32
6/29/2011 5:37:38   
ForTun3

all men are ugly tho... arent they? lol

thats what i think anyway... hehehe
Post #: 33
6/29/2011 5:46:54   
Fay Beeee

Depends how deep you look at them and what you look for. :)
Epic  Post #: 34
6/29/2011 5:54:56   
Arcanis

Hommage to Joey from Friends:

Hi there Babeeee,how you doin'?
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
6/29/2011 5:58:23   
ForTun3

ah fun... this is a great topic lol...

what if we had a transvestite (wearing bondage gear)??? im actually serious, that would be hell funny... and call it bruce :)

< Message edited by xXxPhYcOxXx -- 6/29/2011 5:59:13 >
Post #: 36
6/29/2011 6:03:47   
Fay Beeee

OK lets have some transvestites (as long as none were offended in the making)

Then you would have to be very careful as this would still be a guy and therefore very strong.

I do believe that there are a lot of girl characters played by guys in the game already. So may be there is not a need.

Besides this game has young children that play it, so may be not appropriate. lol
Epic  Post #: 37
6/29/2011 6:11:15   
Tiago X

^Lol Fay, your last posts left me liek : "O_O"
._____________.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
6/29/2011 6:32:14   
sleddyboy3

@Fay: That was an..interesting truth, and will probably disgust some people :p
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 39
6/29/2011 6:51:49   
ForTun3

well im shaw their would be a way to do it without offending i mean we are in space and it happens in real life so maybe you could make it a space anomaly or something like that, i gues the bondage gear was a bit much hey...

how about emo/goth that would work, if anything putting things like this in a game might actually help kids come to turms with homosexuality etc (if done right) and realise its actualy a normal thing that happens with all species... thats only my opinion and im very openminded and 27 not 12 lol and also not a parent so i cant say they would apreciate it...

also i just realised ure kinda limeted to making it have a male face and fem body as the other way round would probably just look female

< Message edited by xXxPhYcOxXx -- 6/29/2011 6:53:59 >
Post #: 40
6/29/2011 7:01:42   
Fay Beeee

^
While I am sure it is OK to talk about it on here (because we are all mature people)
I honestly think that it will not happen in game, because of various reasons. Like you said - parents - young ages etc.

It is the way of the world, and takes all sorts to make a community. ALL people are different. So in real life I agree with you. In game I think not.
Let them be children as long as they can. I am sure that both communities (ED and RL) will sort things out. I realise they already have procedures in place to protect from abuse, and this is there for a very good reason.

Saying that, it would be good in a game, just not this one. :)
Epic  Post #: 41
6/29/2011 7:15:15   
ForTun3

true... hm maybe a new artix game made by the ed crew thats R rated... that i might just suggest???

just had a thort that their should be non gender chars then realised um duh there are non gender chars... ie bio hazard...

which pozes a big question to me... how do bio hazards become? where do they come from? how do they reproduce? are they made by robots or did they just like rise out of space primorial ooze???
Post #: 42
6/29/2011 7:56:17   
sleddyboy3

^If it were made rated R, then they'd be kicked from AE.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 43
6/30/2011 14:19:07   
ForTun3

oh then stuff that!!!

< Message edited by xXxPhYcOxXx -- 7/1/2011 2:00:26 >
Post #: 44
6/30/2011 14:45:14   
Soda Pop

We need a story. And then some sex appeal to go with that.
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
6/30/2011 14:57:58   
king julian

if we did have ugly female npc's then the players would think the game is ugly.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
6/30/2011 15:03:58   
Master K

quote:

Girls are supposed to be hot! :P

Hot like H-O-T hot, or Hot as in literally hot like Hottica from Herosmash?
Omg, the word Hot is starting to sound odd to me...

Anyways, thats how games work. There's ugly or good looking guys, but theres always a large amount good looking girls. ALWAYS.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
6/30/2011 15:39:59   
Wraith

^Hot as in sexy.

Goldslayer1: You learn nuthin' in elementary school in Canada... The girls aren't all THAT sexy DillBagel --- I moved to the east coast, and my family owns a house in Toronto. I know the girls aren't all that hot.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 48
6/30/2011 16:40:53   
PivotalDisorder

We already have a few emos/goths dont we ? big tuna and valery.

I mainly made this topic after xxmirxx thought Cinderella was actually a guy with long hair, and she doesnt have same kind of figure that the
female npcs have [and most other oversexed anime characters]. but I only added the ugly part to the title so no one took me too seriously

I only wanted a more realistic variety of women in the game. its hardly like players are gonna turn away from the game because a few npcs
look like people they see everyday, in the Delta V style. and all the existing npcs will remain so no harm done.

PS: M4TR1X......all Im gonna say is...I would :)
Post #: 49
6/30/2011 16:50:50   
H4ll0w33n

lol wat a funny post, i agree, there should be a lil more ugleh female npcs since most male npcs are ugleh.
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Ugly Female NPCs
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition