Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= June 28 Design Notes - Delta is LIVE!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 28 Design Notes - Delta is LIVE!
Page 6 of 13«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/28/2011 21:39:52   
goldslayer1

@edvard
IMO people who tired all 6 should get a new one.
AQW Epic  Post #: 126
6/28/2011 21:46:25   
edwardvulture

The Class Master Achievement should be removed then? Its been there an awfully long time.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 127
6/28/2011 21:51:17   
PenyihiR

CLass Change FOr non varium become Very Expensive???
Oh Crap..,Time To Sell my stuff -.-
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
6/28/2011 21:59:08   
King FrostLich

@edward:

Nah, keep it. Too much creds for one achievement is fine.
Epic  Post #: 129
6/28/2011 22:02:28   
Raph21

I agree they should take away the class master and name change(still don't have it lol) cheevos.
Since they are making class change credits, I hope to see name change soon to be credits as well.

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
6/28/2011 22:04:12   
Xx. Christian .xX

NO DONT TAKE IT AWAY

the people whose going to change class using varium should get it

NOT NON-VARIUM
Post #: 131
6/28/2011 22:12:59   
aqwshadowking14

So from Cindy's post on this topic saying that mercs are not the OP 1s, I'm guessing Hybrid Armor Bhs. I'm not gunna complain if each class has another class's "key" passive skill. Might get the battles a lot more interesting.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 132
6/28/2011 22:16:24   
ED Prince of Shadows

That's greedy Reyes, credits are hard-earned.
AQW Epic  Post #: 133
6/28/2011 22:19:06   
Xx. Christian .xX

well it is hard to earn FOR NON-VARIUM and they didint pay REAL MONEY
Post #: 134
6/28/2011 22:20:36   
sleddyboy3

Great, thanks Ashari and the others, I appreciate your hard work :)
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 135
6/28/2011 23:29:45   
Hiddenblade

keep the class change achievment and add a new 1 called evolution master. Name change undercover disguise?
Post #: 136
6/28/2011 23:42:05   
Nexus...

Blood Mage - Malfunction + Energy Bunker + Reroute lol

I won't be changing. Looks like they copy and pasted skills between classes. Thats original.

Alrighty. 5 Things to consider about this update.

1) Evolved Classes will be OverPowered. A Tank with an unblockable DOT just cannot end well, and a energy debuff with a defense negating, crit chancing skill, can't end well either.
2) Class Evolution probably will be Varium. Like usual, they didn't specify how we would pay for the Evolution, buts its becoming more and more evident that it will be Varium
3) Delta Weapons look nice, but if they are better/equal to my Beta Weapons, I am going to riot. The longer the player has supported, the more benifits he/she should gain, not the other way around.
4) 2v1 Boss Battles will obviously be an almost impossible feat for two non Variums. All I can recommend is that you spam Dexterity. Then you might have a chance...Maybe.
5) The new NPC's look pretty cool I guess. At least the story is progressing, thats really the only thing I am looking at all forward to in this update.

Overall, Delta seems like yet another Gamma release, only this time we don't have to wait as long to be disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I would love for all of this not to be true, but you have to remember they started on this update 4 weeks ago. As much as I want to see it happen tomorrow, new classes and battle systems, arn't perfected in weeks, but rather months and years. This will no doubt be another Jugganaut, another Gamma, another Eggzooka, another fail. I just know those Delta Weapons are going to be equal in power to my beta weapons, and all us long time supporters/non-variums are about to get crapped on.

I hope I'm wrong, please, please, please, say I am wrong. I would like nothing more.

EpicE4

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 6/28/2011 23:43:11 >
Epic  Post #: 137
6/28/2011 23:45:54   
edwardvulture

^Where have you been the past 7 hours? class change is now credit option.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 138
6/28/2011 23:46:41   
goldslayer1

@nexus

1)the DOT effect on poison is unblockable.
but $5 says this TLM DOT has a req on it.

2) class changing now has a credit option.

3) its highly doubtable that delta weps will be like beta weps. in most case they might be stronger than azrael and frostbane due to lvl 33 being the current lvl. (azrael and frosttbane are lvl 30 and they got most stats ingame)

4) they are suppose to be hard to fight against. specially if ur non varium.

5) im looking forward to that too

quote:

Overall, Delta seems like yet another Gamma release, only this time we don't have to wait as long to be disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I would love for all of this not to be true, but you have to remember they started on this update 4 weeks ago. As much as I want to see it happen tomorrow, new classes and battle systems, arn't perfected in weeks, but rather months and years. This will no doubt be another Jugganaut, another Gamma, another Eggzooka, another fail. I just know those Delta Weapons are going to be equal in power to my beta weapons, and all us long time supporters/non-variums are about to get crapped on.

u dont know if the classes have been worked on long before it was actually announced. so thats pretty much and unfair statement.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 6/28/2011 23:50:56 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 139
6/28/2011 23:49:27   
Nexus...

^

Thats why...The requirement won't matter if its a tank... Get +5, spam some tech, and your set. Easy.

You would have won that bet btw, their will definitely be a requirement, but for level 10, I doubt it will be above 40 anything.

Nexus...
Epic  Post #: 140
6/28/2011 23:52:12   
goldslayer1

@nexus
well i wasn't serious about the bet i was sarcastic. but anyways 5 focus is easy dumb builds and u should know better than that. ofcourse 5 focus would cover MOST of the reqs for any skill even if they maxxed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 141
6/28/2011 23:53:00   
kelvin112233

I agree requirements have proven to be useless against Varlum Players because almost all of them have a 5 focus build now.

He beat me to it.....

< Message edited by kelvin112233 -- 6/28/2011 23:54:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
6/28/2011 23:54:47   
goldslayer1

@kelvin
now see thats not completely true
most no brained variums use 45 all of the time. specialy those who just became fresh lvl 33s who joined the game a few months ago and thats all they know to do to win.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 6/28/2011 23:55:17 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 143
6/28/2011 23:54:56   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@Nexus 1) You don't know anything about the skills besides what has been told to us. Maybe TLM's Hybrid Armor is +10 at max. Maybe Blood Mage don't have Malf anymore. We won't know until Delta arrives.
2) Titan has posted on Twitter that class change has been reduced by 600 varium AND is now available for credits as well.
3) How do you think Alpha Players felt when their Alpha Weapons got outdated by Beta Weapons? Or Founders when Bunny Borg was released? Just because you bought it earlier doesn't mean it should be great forever. And what if the Delta Weapons are lvl 30? Do you suggest that lvl 25 weapons should still be stronger?
4) 2vs1 looks intimidating period. And plenty of people have stated time and time again that such-and-such boss will never be defeated by non variums. Guess what? Such-and-such bosses have been defeated. It's only a matter of time before the non variums get their boss build working right. Plus they could always friend a kind varium player willing to help.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 144
6/28/2011 23:56:31   
kelvin112233

Oops nvm.

5 focus is pretty devestating combined with fully enhanced Equipment. Most Varllum players use that build unless they go pure into 1 stat.

< Message edited by kelvin112233 -- 6/28/2011 23:58:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 145
6/28/2011 23:57:39   
goldslayer1

@Mallet
yeah i think there was a non varium or non frost wep varium who beat george lowe (not when he was badly nerfed)
i think it was non varium but i cant remember that far back.
AQW Epic  Post #: 146
6/29/2011 0:00:22   
kelvin112233

lol i wouldn't be able to beat George Lowe unless there were 3 me's that could team up against him
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 147
6/29/2011 0:01:08   
ForTun3

quote:

Nexus...
3) Delta Weapons look nice, but if they are better/equal to my Beta Weapons, I am going to riot. The longer the player has supported, the more benifits he/she should gain, not the other way around.

ok so u kind of have a point...

BUT because of the way the game has evolved this would be impossible basicly if you make one powerful weapon you have to create another to combat it so basicly the longer you wait the worse your items will get... thus making it so you have to buy varium so you can buy the stuff to combat stuff if you get me? personally i dont mind coz im not a beta or founder i wish i was tho!!! lol just so i could have the beta stuff even if its not as good as it used to be, also the beta stuff isnt the only thing that seems a tad pointless for eg frostbane is like cannon fodder now when you consider the celtic cleaver and azreals bane (which is now only 5%crit chance btw)

quote:

er1
@kelvin
now see thats not completely true
most no brained variums use 45 all of the time. specialy those who just became fresh lvl 33s who joined the game a few months ago and thats all they know to do to win.

ah lol

< Message edited by xXxPhYcOxXx -- 6/29/2011 0:03:54 >
Post #: 148
6/29/2011 0:03:52   
elm street

haha its finally the 29th here in fl
any ideas of how long it will take to be out today??

im guessing around 12pm

Thread "Well it's the 29th" merged with this one as it is about the same topic. ~Illuminator

< Message edited by Illuminator -- 6/29/2011 0:10:53 >

God has a sense of humor, just look at the platypus http://www.newhotstuff.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/platypus.jpg
Epic  Post #: 149
6/29/2011 0:05:05   
DeathGuard

Around 3-4 pm should it be, is always like that xD.

Fixing the title after merging threads to prevent any confusion. ~Illuminator

< Message edited by Illuminator -- 6/29/2011 0:12:07 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= June 28 Design Notes - Delta is LIVE!
Page 6 of 13«<45678>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition