Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Lag Is Oped

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Lag Is Oped
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/3/2011 15:11:18   
Calogero

can someone plz Massacre this lag...

I lost 2 turns In 1 fight while the opponent just laughs ( I skip a turn when it skips the opponent )
thank god there are also good players that skip aswell to keep it ' fair '

funny is when I lose due to lag, it gives me the ' Buy varium to be stronger '
Ship man no varium in the world can save us when lagskipped

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
7/3/2011 15:27:34   
IsaiahtheMage

Lag is indeed Oped. Lag needs a nerf. Perhaps maybe we should put some tech or support reqs on it then?
AQW Epic  Post #: 77
7/3/2011 15:42:11   
redxtra

its just annoying when u rly need to do sumthing and the game lags up like when u need 2 heal u hit the heal and u wait then its ur opponents turn and it worse when ur opponent is sitting there like "gg" or "noob" just because u lost
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
7/3/2011 15:50:52   
Epic Pwnser

You mean that lag is overpowering.
We definitely should put a support req on it IsaiahtheMage.

Epic  Post #: 79
7/3/2011 15:54:56   
Luna_moonraider

@ andy123

naw u cant massacre lag cause lag will stop the massacre. after u click the massacre button lag will use skip o turn to skip your massacre. i rather fame lag to make him happy so that there will not be any lags lolz.

@ IsaiahtheMage

hmm support and tech requirements hmm but to which skill of the lag class( look above to see the skill tree of lag class)

@redxtra

worse thing is if u say gg and u end up losing because of the skip. eg i am about to to a massacre to kill a str bh i say gg cause i know mass will kill that bh but lag kicks in and skips mass. the other str bh say gg and uses mass on me and i m on the floor cause of a lag. another worse thing is when u r npcing and it skips like 3 of your turn making the npc battles longer.

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 7/3/2011 15:56:05 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 80
7/3/2011 15:58:26   
BurningFlames

Obviously this thread is just to sidetrack the fact that TLM Are just plain OP And we need to deal with it. It will most likely get a small nerf and hopefully the rest will get a slight buff. Done and done sooner or later if we accept that lag is OP we're gonna start saying "hey you have a better computer.." Devs nerf him! like come on this is a joke right?

AQW Epic  Post #: 81
7/3/2011 16:02:38   
Luna_moonraider

the fact is no mater how fast your com or laptop is u will still get lags. the game is too laggy to be played right now so basically some 1 need to nerf mr laaaaaaaaaag.

AQW Epic  Post #: 82
7/3/2011 16:03:05   
Agiluz

Ban this darn lag making me lose
Post #: 83
7/3/2011 16:05:12   
IsaiahtheMage

@Epic Pwnser and Luna Maybe we should put tech reqs on it instead. Remember sup increase luck chances. We don't need anymore luck. So a hefty tech req would do? No?
AQW Epic  Post #: 84
7/3/2011 16:08:39   
Luna_moonraider

@IsaiahtheMage
how about a energy requirement instead if lag have huge amount of tech we wont be able to stop him with energy weps like frost bane
AQW Epic  Post #: 85
7/3/2011 16:31:34   
IsaiahtheMage

^Good idea. :P
AQW Epic  Post #: 86
7/3/2011 16:36:55   
comicalbike

there is one thing good one game will now take all day so max win total for all day 1
Epic  Post #: 87
7/3/2011 16:38:04   
charwelly

Lag isn't oped it's just a hacker because i know of no skill that can skip turns

Retired Again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 88
7/3/2011 18:44:38   
Angels Holocaust

I like the direction of where this thread is going.
Post #: 89
7/3/2011 19:08:45   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Angels has a point. If a merc gets lag, poison can still take effect, only if they have poison.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 90
7/3/2011 19:20:52   
Agiluz

somehow i think the lag is from the delta weps..
Post #: 91
7/3/2011 19:41:11   
xxmirxx

if you want lag to stop all of you need to start pm dev's daily to change it. But when I spoken to NW he told me its very expensive to run sever and also they don't handle your money.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 7/3/2011 20:53:59 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 92
7/3/2011 20:52:06   
Larcell

So, do we nerf lag or buff no lag?

Epic  Post #: 93
7/4/2011 10:21:11   
dilsiz

lets do something against this laggs, AND FAST. maby we have to pay soon for patches with varium. give all player houses maby we dont have laggs then
Post #: 94
7/4/2011 10:29:53   
Atomic garden

The ED staff needs to stop being cheap and buy some more ram for there current servers, I know for a fact that you can buy about 4gb of ram on ebay right now for around $60, also if anybody could tell me how much ram they have dedicated to the server it would be nice. + I would need to know how much ram each log in takes up (im guessing around 1-10kb)
Post #: 95
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Lag Is Oped
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition