Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Cyber Hunters, what do you think?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Cyber Hunters, what do you think?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/1/2011 12:07:30   
HellsCupid

In my opinion,

1. The new skill Plasma Grenade doesn't really have an impacting effect unlike those of the Tactical Mercenariess (Toxic Grenade) and the Blood Mage's (Plasma Cannon). Its damage is relatively low compared to other attack, and its special effect only has a 30 percent of stunning the opponent.

2. The Cyber Hunter has only one passive, and the weakest passive of them all, Shadow Arts. The reason why is... because it relies on luck to activate, and 10 percent really isn't much at all. That's 1 in 10 turns! And most battles don't even go on for 10 turns.

3. Finally another new skill, Static Charge, and this also goes for the Tactical Mercenaries Frenzy. Why must we have to use a simple Strike for it to be used, can we not choose whether to use a Sidearm, an Auxiliary weapon, or even on a robot? And moreover, for it to be actually effective, we are either required to Spam Strength or to use the skill on rage.

So, what do you think?

-ROFLMAOBBBQ
Epic  Post #: 1
7/1/2011 12:14:43   
5rr5
Banned

These times no one cares about stun anymore.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/1/2011 12:17:35   
altimatum

static charge needs to be changed to passive while lowering it to reroute or bloodlust regen standards

the grenade thing? no idea
Post #: 3
7/1/2011 12:19:02   
The Shadow Dragon

Wait, striking only effect's Static Charge? Wow, then it isnt as great as i thought. Its more of a defence/tanking type, unlike BH, which is a attacking type.
Post #: 4
7/1/2011 14:20:41   
Midnightsoul

i am so glad i stayed as BH. hey roflmaobbbq, i beat u once before...I actually understand what you're trying to say and I agree too. because ur a 10k varium player and I'm just semi varium and I pwned you. I agree that static charge should be passive and can be used for all moves.

-SHADOW997
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/1/2011 15:39:47   
TurkishIncubus

I thought Static Charge is a passive but its energy frenzy than cyber hunters have 1 passive and that is Shadow arts which is 100% luck bases.

Cyber hunter is Useless

Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Cyber Hunters, what do you think?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition