Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Really Tactical Mercs?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Really Tactical Mercs?
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/2/2011 0:24:08   
Mr. Black OP

@above
bloodshield- rarely used
berserker only used by str builds and now with smoke to increase dmg doesnt matter
intimidate was never really used because with the additions of bots only str builds are affected by this
field commander... when was the last time u saw a merc in 1v1 used field commander effectively
bunker buster... u got this one lol
but CH lost:
Reflex
smoke
energy shield and smthin else
and BM lost
reroute
technician
DM
malf
bludgeon
Epic  Post #: 51
7/2/2011 0:32:42   
goldslayer1

quote:

bloodshield- rarely used
berserker only used by str builds and now with smoke to increase dmg doesnt matter
intimidate was never really used because with the additions of bots only str builds are affected by this
field commander... when was the last time u saw a merc in 1v1 used field commander effectively
bunker buster... u got this one lol
but CH lost:
Reflex
smoke
energy shield and smthin else
and BM lost
reroute
technician
DM
malf
bludgeon

berserker was also used as a place to put an extra point on berserker and can be used well on rages.
intimidate was also a good counter for mages when u were down on energy and had enough for intimidate but were low on hp and u knew the mage gun cooldown was over next turn. so if u weakened the gun u would have more chances of winning the turn after.
i used this many times cause alot of mages used gun rage when aux was on cooldown. keep track of the enemy's gun/auz and robot cooldown is also very helpful. in 1 vs 1 idk. but i was usefull in 2 vs 2.
tac mercs dont have bunker buster.
and CH lost: stun grenade, energy shield, reflex, bloodlust, smoke.
NM lost: defense matrix, technician, reroute, plasma bolt, bludgeon.
AQW Epic  Post #: 52
7/2/2011 0:38:59   
Mr. Black OP

@above
ddnt count plasma bolt or stun grenade as they got a different version
Epic  Post #: 53
7/2/2011 0:41:11   
goldslayer1

@zman
it counts each one is different damage types.
AQW Epic  Post #: 54
7/2/2011 1:46:14   
AxeOFury

I agree with clutch.
AQ  Post #: 55
7/2/2011 3:24:34   
Fatal Impact

How bout leave the tactical mercenary alone and quit complaining.
Epic  Post #: 56
7/2/2011 4:08:19   
Arcanis

@Fatal:Ya,you being one makes your whole reasoning valid. *insert sarcasm emoticon here*

AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
7/2/2011 9:18:52   
PivotalDisorder

Goldslayer, just tell me, have you been trolling the whole time for your own amusement ?
Post #: 58
7/2/2011 10:05:02   
Sageofpeace

yeah remove hybrid and completely lose half of the player they have. before you complain a class why don't you try it and see how overpower it is.

Big reminder half of the community are non varuim MERCENARY

< Message edited by Sageofpeace -- 7/2/2011 10:08:10 >

Do not troll forum staff in your signature,
or you won't be allowed to have one. ~LB
Post #: 59
7/2/2011 10:12:49   
ajs777

quote:

Cyber Hunters lost Blood Lust, Blood Mages lost reroute, but Tactical Mercs get to keep Hybrid Armor?

they are new classes, therfore they lost nothing, because they have a similar name doesnt mean they get similar skills, blood mages got bloodlust though, CH i was a little disappointed with, but TLM are in reality just better mercs, but even at that, i have only lost to one, and he got extremely lucky, but i do wish they would "modify" the TLM because its really not a very unique class, its pretty easy to just look at it and make a decent build without having to put much strategy into it
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
7/2/2011 10:57:52   
BlueKatz

Wow lol. Double Dmoke, Double Multi and Reround in 2vs2. win win
tell me a build can beat that
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 61
7/2/2011 11:24:43   
xXx83xXx

@above - Two Focus 5 TacMercs with massive dex and max technician and a physical armor.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 62
7/2/2011 11:26:59   
theholyfighter

Hey think about it...........
Tactical Mercs....................1. technician. 2. smoke screen 3. toxic grenade.....................................................................................unbeatable by non variums................

How about giving Blood Mages Hybrid Armor or Reflex Boost?

< Message edited by theholyfighter -- 7/2/2011 11:28:53 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 63
7/2/2011 11:28:39   
PivotalDisorder

anyone seen the tac merc juggernauts....obscene.
Post #: 64
7/2/2011 11:40:39   
TurkishIncubus

To stop the ppl that doesnt understand balance:

Most ppl have an extreme balance idea that adding blood mages hybrid armor.I only want to say , Is this the community that complain about Str Mercs??? Because giving blood mage hybrid armor will start a Blood Mage era like Str Mercs.

STR MERCS USE: Berserker - Hybrid - Maul - Atom Smasher - Intimidate

BLOOD MAGES WILL HAVE : Berserker - Hybrid - Asim(Atom smasher with 0 ENERGY!!!! Also Do DMG!!!!) - Intimidate - Deadly Aim(increase unblockable GUN !!!!!) - Bloodlust(Add hp per DMG!!!!)

So i realy want to ask , Are these ppl crazy because of thinking to give BM Hybrid ? uhm... YES!!!!!

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 7/2/2011 11:41:47 >

Epic  Post #: 65
7/2/2011 11:45:30   
PivotalDisorder

well str mercs seemed pretty happy and repeatedly posted they werent OP. so if we use the Goldslayer logic of
"I say it isnt OP so it isnt" then their was nothing wrong with str mercs and their will be nothing wrong with str BMs

yeah give them tactical mercs hybrid armour.
Post #: 66
7/2/2011 11:50:11   
TurkishIncubus

^ Hehe fine for me but after giving hybrid to them do not nerf it , so i can be oped.
Epic  Post #: 67
7/2/2011 12:51:32   
Aere

Personally, I'd love to have a different skill instead of Hybrid. Because if you have the opportunity to use Hybrid, you would, right? I'd want to remove that opportunity, so I could feel better about placing those skill points elsewhere.

I'm a Tact Merc, btw.
AQW Epic  Post #: 68
7/2/2011 14:58:27   
Purple112

All the new classes should get balanced along with releasing 4th of july/canada day stuff.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
7/2/2011 15:00:13   
PivotalDisorder

canada has its own day ? what for.....
Post #: 70
7/2/2011 19:43:11   
wario the great

u all say only str builds can kill tactical mercs then that is a specific build so that means you cant beat it with another build so it is oped but what about mages we cant beat them and our str builds suks

The Real Zeal! xD
Once A Mage Always A Mage: Zeal Overlord My Character Page! xD
My Youtube Channel! xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 71
7/2/2011 20:25:41   
Hun Kingq

If people did not know, now Blood Mages max Deadly Aim requires 42 support. So why did they make one or two class over powered while limiting the power of the third?

Do a comparison with static charge and Assimilation you will see how unfair in cool down and energy return each one is. I decided to look into it when I seen a Hunters energy jump from 5 to 26.
Epic  Post #: 72
7/2/2011 20:30:41   
PivotalDisorder

static charge doesnt take any energy. dont know if you noticed that lol
Post #: 73
7/2/2011 20:40:10   
Hun Kingq

Yes I know that but if you noticed I was talking about energy regain, plus EMP,which is unblockable, takes more energy then Assimilation, which is blocked the most often. So they could use Emp first round, use static charge next round and basically repeat.

They take away basically all the Blood mages energy then restore their own energy while it would take 4 Assimilation attacks to regain energy of one static charge so how is that balanced.
Epic  Post #: 74
7/2/2011 20:45:37   
PivotalDisorder

yeah Im still using my low level physical claws cause im level 27 so ill take your word for it.
ive only had a big energy gain on rage personally.

well a lot of cyber hunters want the ability as a passive with less regain but im really happy with the skill and wouldnt complain if the percentage was reduced
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Really Tactical Mercs?
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition