Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Tac Mercs are not OP

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Tac Mercs are not OP
Page 1 of 3123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/4/2011 11:15:35   
Midnightsoul

ok, im a BH, but really, when i came back to play, i now kinda think that tac mercs aren't OP. i've been killing tac mercs alot...(except those 10k var ones) and I actually want ppl to stop complaining now. Who agrees?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/4/2011 11:18:18   
T29060

Do people ever stop complainig about mercs and tat mercs? Whether it OP or not? EVER?
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/4/2011 11:20:39   
PumKing

ok, EVERYONE who has been on the forums lately knows how I feel about this, however, you are right, it is only those full var ones that kick all kinds of but, however, those are pretty much the only tac mercs I face, which is what leads to my rather emotionally charged threads.

However, you do have to admit that if the TLMs are not nerfed soon, the non10k players will be up there too because of all the good builds they will see on all those 10k players and copy those builds.
Epic  Post #: 3
7/4/2011 11:23:38   
Calogero

I've said this before and I'll say it again...
Poison Grenade is OP'd and needs eather an increase of Energy, Nerf of Dot or warmup

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/4/2011 11:40:36   
wario the great

the point is they have too much defences i mean reroute + hybrid + technician ???????

The Real Zeal! xD
Once A Mage Always A Mage: Zeal Overlord My Character Page! xD
My Youtube Channel! xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/4/2011 11:54:18   
goldslayer1

@wario
technician doesn't give defense >.>
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/4/2011 12:06:38   
Wraith

^Defenses as in Res/Def Technician buffs res.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/4/2011 12:07:56   
xXx83xXx

@gold - He's talking about defensive, not the defence stat.
Technician boosts technology and resistance, so it is considered a defensive skill.
Hybrid armor boosts defence, so it is considered a defensive skill.
Get it?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/4/2011 12:11:20   
TurkishIncubus

If you know how to play than no class and no build is OPED , also this game is %90 Luck , when you do 3 block 1 deflect or 2 crit 2 block than you win even if you are against the *OPED* class.

Epic  Post #: 9
7/4/2011 12:16:29   
Sageofpeace

great another thread about Tac Mercenary

Do not troll forum staff in your signature,
or you won't be allowed to have one. ~LB
Post #: 10
7/4/2011 12:36:21   
goldslayer1

@x83x
no derp >.>
i was being sarcastic
anyways people should stop complaining about tac mercs and make some better strategies.
all i hear is "OP" this "OP" that. but i never hear anyone posting solutions to beating them.
wanna know why? cause people lack skills and strategy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/4/2011 12:37:34   
Drago9999

It's not about the class, it's all about the build.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/4/2011 13:41:03   
IsaiahtheMage

I disagree. TLM are Oped. As a fact. As they have the most Adv. Even the devs notice that. As Cindy confirmed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
7/4/2011 13:47:12   
Xendran

Turkish: you're wrong.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 14
7/4/2011 13:54:38   
Nehal007

u guys wont stop complaining -_-"

we r not oped
Post #: 15
7/4/2011 13:57:18   
Angels Holocaust

@ Turkish

This game is 100 percent luck. There is no skill just random bs that we have to deal with.
Post #: 16
7/4/2011 14:06:56   
IsaiahtheMage

@Nehal007 Yes we TLM are Oped. @Turkish Yes their is Oped and Uped class. @Angels This game is 80% Luck and 20% Skill so its 80/20.
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
7/4/2011 14:10:03   
MrBones

Thurkish and Angels are absolutly right.

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 18
7/4/2011 14:22:09   
Angels Holocaust

@ Mrbones

Haven't you noticed one thing? Most of the people complaining on the forums are non variums and bad players who have like maybe at least 1,000 wins and 2.500 losses. They have no experience in game and are usually the ones who trash talk and try to make as many excuses as possible to cover up their mistakes. This here is the problem, the Devs are only listening to the people on the forums and not in game. They think that the forums make up 100 percent of the population and that's not true, the Devs should have an in game button that allows us to rate the game.

Another thing that I have to point out is that the Devs are always ignoring the experienced players like Turkish and I. We have spent our entire careers on the battlefield while these non variums and complainers are the ones at oz world 7 talking about nonsense.
Post #: 19
7/4/2011 14:24:36   
Hun Kingq

I checked the 1vs1 leaderboard and my prediction can soon than I thought
on the leaderboard out of the top 15
3 regular bounty hunters
1 regular merc
no Blood Mage
no Cyber Hunters
The rest are Tactical mercs most likely with all the same builds using the same tactics.

When I am walking around I see mercs here and mercs there mercs everywhere.

It is funny how the ones that saying tact mers are not over powered are tact mercs themselves on the leaderboard with 95.4% win percentage and probably the only reason he does not have 100% is because he lost to other Tact Mercs.

Pretty soon the other leaderboards will be the same. So for the ones that did not want variety well you got it.
Epic  Post #: 20
7/4/2011 15:38:16   
TurkishIncubus

@Xendran and @IsaiahtheMage

If you explain more that the points im wrong , i can change my opinion or i can explain why i think like that.

the reason i think that there is no oped class is because all classes has thier weakness and strengths , Most ppl say The technician using 5 focus TLM are Oped but no i can win them with using str TLM also ppl win me by luck factor. This is how it works.

Also Dont forget that this game become 100% luck (for Angels :P) anybody can defeat anyone in any time , its LUCK.
Epic  Post #: 21
7/4/2011 15:52:16   
m16dern warfare

lol this flame war is for nothing

GOING FOR RISING STAR TODAY! Again 07-06

http://www.youtube.com/user/m16dernwarfare?feature=mhee this is mah channel xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
7/4/2011 15:56:06   
Tiago X

quote:

Haven't you noticed one thing? Most of the people complaining on the forums are non variums and bad players who have like maybe at least 1,000 wins and 2.500 losses. They have no experience in game and are usually the ones who trash talk and try to make as many excuses as possible to cover up their mistakes.

^This
Also, just because you can't win , it doesn't make the other class better, does it?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
7/4/2011 16:03:41   
IsaiahtheMage

@Angels Your being very judgemental and are discriminating against Non Varuims.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 7/6/2011 16:49:23 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
7/4/2011 16:07:53   
Shadowlord9k

Isaiah: Angels said nothing about Non-Variums on Variums. Furthermore "Non-Varium" is not a race.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Tac Mercs are not OP
Page 1 of 3123>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition