Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Tac Mercs are not OP

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Tac Mercs are not OP
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/4/2011 16:20:15   
xxmirxx

Angels Holocaust thats not true most them are varium players. Xendran,PumKing,Clutch,Yo son,Jehannum, The ND Mallet Guy those were all want nerf TLM. Only non varium was complain was edwardvulture but rest want buff in other class. If you actually read all so call complains you realise . We all didn't want nerfs period just buffs.
AQ Epic  Post #: 26
7/4/2011 16:21:24   
IsaiahtheMage

@Shadow Well you know what I mean't. I am looking for another word I can't think of what I am really trying to say. That is best I could come up with. But yes she is insulting non varuims. She is saying all non varuims are complainers who are noobs.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 7/4/2011 16:23:55 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
7/4/2011 16:24:21   
Lectrix

Let's stay on topic, shall we? Balance is not perfect, and will never be perfect. As Wiseman said in his Thread:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wiseman

I want to make something clear, the new classes are still being balanced. There will be changes for each class until each is equal in power, while not being too strong when compared to the older classes. Because of that any change to the classes at this early stage isn't really a nerf or a buff, because the classes aren't fully fleshed out yet. At this stage in development any changes are simply necessary balance adjustments which will bring the classes closer to their true form and power level.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/4/2011 16:24:31   
Angels Holocaust

@ xxmirxx

So that's a total of 5 varium players congrats, and we're not counting Nd Mallet because he works for the game. All in all that's 4 players who hate the class compared to all the varium players who like the class.
Post #: 29
7/4/2011 16:31:11   
IsaiahtheMage

@Angels It is not all about you varuim players. Not even all varuim players like the class. You can't forget the Varuim CH and BM how they don't like TLM. It is not all about varuim players.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/4/2011 16:33:26   
xxmirxx

Rest of us want buffs I actually was reading other people post this week. But that was my point only few want nerfs. I am on side against nerfs and also agree with you about bad builts.
quote:

we're not counting Nd Mallet because he works for the game.
I never knew that about him. But remember not all non varium whine about being under power like myself.
quote:

Rest of us want buffs I actually was reading other people post this week.

could someone help me on grammar on this because to me it makes no sense.

< Message edited by xxmirxx -- 7/4/2011 16:41:00 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 31
7/4/2011 17:10:05   
elm street

just switched from ch to tlm.. its brainless to win with it,

God has a sense of humor, just look at the platypus http://www.newhotstuff.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/platypus.jpg
Epic  Post #: 32
7/4/2011 17:24:55   
1nf4m0u5

Umm people have be complaining ever since 3 turn heal mages and the devs try there best to even up the battle field. Most of the people that comment are hypocrites cause they wouldn't care if there class was op and try to say that are class isn't oped and lie trying to convince people your not oped when you clearly are.
This would go on for about 2 weeks, a class gets nerfed, some people are ok with it. while others are like WTF!!!! And then they just switch to the next best class until the devs make another small mistake and its Da Ja Vu

< Message edited by 1nf4m0u5 -- 7/4/2011 17:26:11 >
Post #: 33
7/4/2011 17:48:37   
Drago9999

It's best to not class change to Tactical Mercenary until friday. That way, players can see the results of the changes and choose which class they will change to.

@Lectrix
I agree. But in time, the classes can get stabilized.

< Message edited by Drago9999 -- 7/4/2011 17:50:25 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/4/2011 23:30:02   
BlueKatz

ahhh someone with suitable build to kill TLM and ocnsider thta is fine

Unfortunately, STR BH (or with suitable 5 Focus) is pretty much the only effective class against TLM, about the rest beside TLM itself? Um not much
So TLM is OP
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 35
7/4/2011 23:57:17   
Soda Pop

Yes, tactical mercenaries are not OP and I'm 100% african but my last name is Lee.

Btw Isiah, I think the word you're looking for is discriminating or judgmental.

< Message edited by Soda Pop -- 7/6/2011 16:42:09 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
7/6/2011 16:35:58   
The Astral Fury

in my opininon there over powered and not its just that tac mercs have poision that does much damage over time frenzy which can do a fair bit of damage then heal of a percent of what youve done and make you hit more with smoke screen and some buttkick defense skills but i agree that no class is really over powered maybe some have some pretty great skills but so do the other clases you have to find a way to beat them i think this game is somewhat luck but sometimes you do have to think a little so i really cant decide if its over powered or not.

< Message edited by dragonman111 -- 7/6/2011 16:37:47 >
DF AQW  Post #: 37
7/6/2011 16:45:52   
The Shadow Dragon

quote:

Haven't you noticed one thing? Most of the people complaining on the forums are non variums and bad players who have like maybe at least 1,000 wins and 2.500 losses. They have no experience in game and are usually the ones who trash talk and try to make as many excuses as possible to cover up their mistakes.

Is it our fault that varium's are destroying ED with OPness and keep pwning us over and over again? Were not bad, you are OP, end of story.
Post #: 38
7/6/2011 16:50:06   
IsaiahtheMage

@Soda Pop Yes that is it. Thanks BTW.
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
7/7/2011 17:35:00   
Hun Kingq

I have warned all you Blood Mages Tact Mercs will increase their health to compensate for the Damage we inflict.

This morning before I went to work I was upgrade my level 30 Blood Mage and a Level 30 Bounty Huntter aked me to help him with the new boss so on the way there I accidently clicked on 1vs1 and was shot right to a battle with a level 33 tact merc. His health was at 145, the 1st thing he used was max level toxic genade got 32 + 14 damage lowering my health less than half, I did not need that battle, I knew his next move was Gamma bot laser so why should I stay in a battle where from the start I lost the match. That is the thought process of alot of low level players.

I knew they would increase their health and while you run out of energy they gain energy throughout the match so if something is really not done this next update so Epic Duel will be 85% Tact Merc, 10% Hunter Class, and 5% Blood Mages and I thought ED wanted a variety.
Epic  Post #: 40
7/7/2011 18:28:36   
Yo son

quote:

ok, im a BH, but really, when i came back to play, i now kinda think that tac mercs aren't OP. i've been killing tac mercs alot...(except those 10k var ones) and I actually want ppl to stop complaining now. Who agrees?

Yeah ur a BH, you have smoke, last time I checked, mercs or TLM don't abuse Dex, rather the abuse tech; so if you smoke them, is pretty much the same as removing hybrid armor, and most of them have 20-24 or 23-26 defense. So like I said the only move Tac Mercs are volurable to in this game, is smoke. So I can understand why BH still have good win ratio as of today.
Post #: 41
7/7/2011 19:05:33   
edwardvulture

They are OP because they got the best passives, the best debuff, he best Dot, the best Multi, and even a new skill that has properties of BLood Lust. They are extreme tanks and can easily HL. Whoever says they are not OP is probably havn't seen the real pros abusing this to the full extent.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 42
7/7/2011 19:28:15   
rej

considering i've only lost once to a non tlm since i've switched (and i swear that guy was hacking, he blocked 5/5 of my hits) i'de say thats pretty OPed
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
7/7/2011 19:31:39   
helloguy

We will have too see after tomorrows nerf cause of theconstant bickering on both sides

I don't have too much trouble with them
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 44
7/7/2011 20:05:06   
Wraith

@xxmirxx: There is a fine line between OP and Strong. They are OP, but push them one nanometer back and they would be strong. However, TMs can beat 'em, BHs pwn their faces straight off! They aren't as powerful as you depict them.

I agree that it needs a slight -- mind you, slight, as in a minor hinderance, but not what happened to mages -- nerf, but I don't want it reduced to rubble.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 45
7/7/2011 20:10:27   
BlueKatz

If someone can kill it doesn't make it not OP
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 46
7/7/2011 20:12:49   
Wraith

^What if you kill it repetetively with a high ratio?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 47
7/7/2011 20:21:24   
One Winged Angel1357

i was going to agree on how TLM is not OP'ed you just need the right skills to beat it until i saw one of Angels wonderful rants about how Devs should listen to her about Balance.

Anyway TLM in the cases i have seen is a group of skills that half way works together in some strange round about way which i proudly walk right tho and kill them beofre they get there act together(i have had the good fortune of not meeting a Delta Weapon TLM in battle besides having one as my partner against Armor Hazard)

For the TLM's i have fought you either plow right though them or you tough out there skills and then start an assult the go defencive again so they waste the energy they gained during your assult

Name's OWA... Just OWA
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 48
7/7/2011 20:24:25   
BlueKatz

Meh, I don't see much build can kill it with high ratio. Or, like old Heal loop Mage, only some specific build can kill it effective. There are 2 problem with that, a specific build is not an effective build, second not everyone can afford such build, normally tent to be str abuse or kinda
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 49
7/7/2011 20:25:30   
Mr. Black OP

@blue
when a full varium lv 33 cant beat a non varium lv 30 one then something is wrong...
even isaiah said hes beating higher lv variums as a lv 32 non varium t merc
Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Tac Mercs are not OP
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition