Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Hail Nightwraith !

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Hail Nightwraith !
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/5/2011 15:24:15   
sunis

Ya ya ya

Good game for 1 class - tactical mercenaries or mercenaries.

Other players are canon meal of them.

LOL

< Message edited by sunis -- 7/5/2011 15:25:45 >
Post #: 26
7/5/2011 16:10:12   
DeathGuard

quote:

stupid huh we got flame staff just get things done. just like real world if your too quite nothing gets done.
Lol, thats kind of true, but if you get annoying in real life, they put a gun in your forehead and say I will shoot your head down. We don't need to hail Nightwraith, no need to, he has done a great art but he is not a kind of idol or hero to hail him.

< Message edited by cyberbakio ryugan -- 7/5/2011 16:11:14 >

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
7/5/2011 16:13:30   
ajs777

quote:

Good game for 1 class - tactical mercenaries or mercenaries.

thats two classes....
and as a Bounty Hunter and former Merc and tech mage i have to say, its a good game for just about anyone... only problem is, 95% of the people i would like to actually challenge are TLM and its gets boring fighting Tactical Mercenaries over and over
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/5/2011 17:05:50   
Zean Zapple

The only way we could have new server(s) is if the locking system was removed. A safe chat server for the little ones should be added though.

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 29
7/5/2011 23:22:30   
rej

hmm, running more smoothly? i'm not sure. making more of a profit? probobly.
between the eggzookas, the stun guns, and the delta release, i'de say ed IS pretty well off at the moment. maybe we'll see large releases more often in the future
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/6/2011 0:45:22   
ajs777

^ considering they are so lightly staffed id say they are doing fine
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/6/2011 1:29:57   
xxmirxx

quote:

Flaming and trolling doesn't really help nor speeds up the release of updates. Think before saying such a statement. Also everyone needs to be patient. They will fix it as soon as possible.
actually it does just take look at nerfs thats because some start flaming then turn troll. If wasn't for flaming dev's wouldn't have given founders any thing or make class change free and lower cost.
quote:

Lol, thats kind of true, but if you get annoying in real life, they put a gun in your forehead and say I will shoot your head down.
Well not true obviously because you would still need to use your head in that situation. But like it was protest to remove egyptians president If they were quite he wouldn't be still in power.
AQ Epic  Post #: 32
7/6/2011 6:52:20   
Egoraptor

quote:

Angels Holocaust is like me on forums she flamer and trolling but much better then me. I don't mean in bad way because these days we got no choice to flame and troll are staff. Because as you can see flaming and trolling works. stupid huh we got flame staff just get things done. just like real world if your too quite nothing gets done.

She can speak english unlike you
Post #: 33
7/6/2011 8:15:19   
midnight assassin

I've seen a lot of improvement on this game and in my opinion I think the wounds that gamma left to us is slowly healing. ED team keep it up I'm impressed.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Hail Nightwraith !
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition