Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= For those who like to write

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= For those who like to write
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/23/2011 6:07:36   
Velmur

This sounds GREAT!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
9/23/2011 7:24:56   
UnityDestroyer

Heh, Interesting...

I'll continue Reality Trav. later. I'll write a new story.
Post #: 27
9/24/2011 11:22:40   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

I have started compiling Player written stories in the compilation thread in L&L. It's linked in the first post of this thread. As you can probably see, I am not done, since I am going alphabetically, but I am making progress. There is a lot more written than many of you may think.

Which is awesome, by the way.

So, if you aren't on the list, it is most likely that either you haven't written anything yet or I haven't gotten to you. Now, if you have written something and you aren't listed and should be, your inbox may have a message from me.

Either way, thank you HS players for writing and making L&L a fun and interesting place.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
9/24/2011 12:20:54   
Goldstein

Hey, I'm on there! Ra ha ha! How awesome!

"Allo comrade, why don't you give me a click on the ol' noggin and enjoy a nice little tale of action and sorrow and comedy? Cheerio!"
Post #: 29
9/24/2011 12:52:12   
star screamer

Aww I have to wait to get on there.......
AQW  Post #: 30
9/24/2011 15:02:41   
silver knight

So much for being an S... guess it'll be a while before I can get on the list XD but before Star Screamer.
DF AQW  Post #: 31
9/24/2011 16:04:26   
delta blitz

*looks at list of stories and smiles to himself* I know just about everyone on that list.I'm so glad that we all got this far with our story writing skills. Truly if all of us worked together than we could make some over the top professional stuff. *gives two thumbs up and then walks away with the peace sign*
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
9/25/2011 2:44:26   
Eukara Vox

OK... I think I got all of you.

*phew*

My eyes see double, but hey, the price I pay for my promises. I will be adding any collaborative works tomorrow if I have time. I have to post my class notes and homework assignments for my students tomorrow before one of them goes on a short vacation.

AND

I am not seeing any Ghouldo stories!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
9/25/2011 9:03:34   
Sir Night

Very nice Euraka! That'll make finding stories a lot easier now.
Post #: 34
9/25/2011 14:49:01   
delta blitz

Sorry but I haven't found Ghouldo yet for some strange reason and I still have my backup hero's story clouding my imagination.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
9/25/2011 19:01:06   
Eukara Vox

Huh, well that definitely puts a damper on this.

Hopefully someone will find Ghouldo soon and be able to write about it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
10/12/2011 16:24:38   
star screamer

Oh, awhile ago I wrote about Ghouldo, haven't been paying attention to where in the other places he is.
AQW  Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= For those who like to write
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition