Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 13 of 30«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/11/2011 11:27:04   
crayhilson

what is the best skill build for 10-15lvl up in the game for pvp or not and best place to lvl(mem but no hero coins in skill build up

< Message edited by crayhilson -- 11/11/2011 11:39:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 301
11/11/2011 11:40:35   
Postmaster General

@crayhilson: When not in PvP, this is my recommended skill build:

quote:

First off, is a necessity: Healing. No matter what strategy you use, healing will buff you up big time. The best healing power in game so far is Life Force. I have it at level 9 and get around 600 regularly, but have gotten critical hits up to 1000. If you're not a member, Molecular Reconstruction at level 15 can easily do 200-300 healing everytime.

Next is your power-hitter attack. You need at least one powerful attack that can deal heavy damage, and preferably at very little Energy cost. I use the Lightning attack in Spears shop, but the Giant attacks and several others work well too.

DoT's or Damage of Time attacks, are important for improving your Damage per turn. I suggest Radiation attacks or Fire attacks, but you can choose your own there.

Then you'll need a support ability that compliments your power hitter, something that gives you that extra edge. Fire, Ice, Radiation, and Lightning. They all have an element alignment. Each element also has a support power that increases the damage done by that type of attack. Pick one of those up. (i.e. Thunderous Rage for Lightning, Frozen Core for Ice, etc.)

Your fifth power is up to you. Some good powers would be Super Speed, which increases your frequency of attacks. Personally, I use Uncanny Focus which greatly regenerates energy. If you're not a member, Focus will do more or less the same thing.

Those would be your ideal powers. Good luck!

For PvP, it's a little different.

You'll want a DoT, a Stun, An attack, a heal, and possibly an energy regeneration. Though everyone is experimenting, and using different powers at the moment, so my recommendation is to try it out yourself, and find your own preferred build.

As for best place to farm EXP, I usually recommend the newest events, but since Pumpcon is gone now, I'd have to say Ingiru. Try using the Let's Party thread to get a group together and farm. Though it seems some players are currently experiencing issues while leveling.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 302
11/11/2011 11:48:05   
crayhilson

yeah and can you name some skill that works and just give me the name and the plzce for lvl and plz
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 303
11/11/2011 13:55:38   
The Death Angel

Could anyone tell me whats the most efficient way to get to lvl 20?

The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
Read more at - Mark Twain
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 304
11/11/2011 14:43:29   
countlord

For some reason, I'm not getting any exp ever since I hit lvl 15. anyone else having this problem? Also, could someone tell me how long the effect of super intellect lasts?

< Message edited by countlord -- 11/11/2011 14:46:02 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 305
11/11/2011 15:40:03   
AwesomeRogue69

@Countlord Hmm, it seems that this is A Problem seeing as Deniz asked About this as well, I am Not sure what Happened, maybe It's A Serious Bug that had something to do with the recent release of PvP. Or It could be that They Put the level cap back at 15. Perhaps Someone should ask A Staff Member on Twitter if this problem Persists.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 306
11/11/2011 17:06:58   
Devastate

@The Death Angel : The best and most efficient way to get to level 20 is consistent farming over time. Places such as Ingiru and Fairgrounds would be infested by numbers of aspirant hoping to make it to 20. By joining in a group and talking to them about random stuffs could kill the boredom of severe clicking the same monsters over and over again. Also, setting target exp would be nice. It's like "For today I need to gain 20%" :)
Post #: 307
11/11/2011 18:57:26   
countlord

For powers like chilling blade, fiery fists, fiery feet, would they be considered like fire and ice, or physical? When I mean what element, I mean if the damage will be increased by support abilities like frozen core or fiery core
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 308
11/12/2011 1:12:26   
4robstu

Hey guys, what would be a good builf for PvP? here is my char, I have roughly 2k SC to spend on powers, thanks!

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 309
11/12/2011 1:43:55   
Van Fanel

@4robstu: Every player has his own build for pvp. Every build is good in it's own way. Think about your own build and test it out.
Post #: 310
11/12/2011 8:29:42   
Devastate

@4robustu : Well the build you want may vary in which situation you would be using it. But it's best to grab the Uncanny Focus or Warrior's Spirit for it would really be necessary in any build.
Post #: 311
11/12/2011 15:59:50   
citrinas

What's stronger Abra Cadavra or Death Touch level 20?

HS
AQW  Post #: 312
11/12/2011 16:05:12   
Cyromansor

Hello :) Question: Where do I go to change the look of my face?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 313
11/12/2011 17:11:12   
citrinas

/join mainstreeteast, go to Beleen's Beauty Boutique and press on chair or mirror to customise.
AQW  Post #: 314
11/12/2011 17:40:32   
Van Fanel

@Citrinas: Death Touch is stronger but the side effects are more severe too.
Post #: 315
11/12/2011 18:15:00   
citrinas

Thanks.
AQW  Post #: 316
11/12/2011 22:28:40   
DarkFireKiller

How do I get the PumpCON badge?? I went to PumpCON, but never got it. I fought every monster there too.

What's better, Focus, level 10, or Uncanny Focus level 1?

< Message edited by darkfirekiller125 -- 11/12/2011 22:33:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 317
11/12/2011 23:34:26   
Antithesis

Dark: The badge is unobtainable at this point, I'm afraid. I believe you had to complete all of the quests that were available. If you did this, and didn't receive the badge as you said, I recommend you PM a Moderator here on the Forums or talk to Yergen or another member of the HeroSmash team via Twitter.

And, as for that, I don't recommend Uncanny Focus level 1 for anybody. Use abilities near your level, and you will excel. Essentially, I say go with Focus level 10.

Some information:
Uncanny Focus has an Energy Boost applied immediately after it is used, which is helpful, as well the Recharge-over-time.

Focus is merely the recharge-over-time.

I recommend you just buy Warrior Spirit at Deathitude. It is in Twi's Power Shop, and is much more effective at Energy Regeneration, as well as providing a nice damage boost.
The only drawback is that it burns away 70 energy, meaning you have to be careful about what you use before its duration is up. Be sure to have at least 70 energy by the time it is done, and you should be good to go. ^_^
It is also, supposedly, going rare. It says so in the description, although nothing has been done about it as of yet.

Cheers,
Anti

< Message edited by Antithesis -- 11/12/2011 23:36:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 318
11/12/2011 23:55:18   
Devastate

So I've been into my master account and found out that my character in HS isn't under the HS section. It says : "There are no HeroSmash characters on your account.
Please Play HeroSmash, and start your adventure today! " What do I do?
Post #: 319
11/13/2011 3:01:57   
Crystal Lion

Contact account support? Can you play on your character ingame?
Post #: 320
11/13/2011 3:17:28   
Devastate

@Crystal Lion : Yes, I can play my character ingame. I'll try contacting them, thanks :)
Post #: 321
11/13/2011 14:27:46   
GriffinFire
Pirate King

Are you sure you're looking at the Master Account that you log into HeroSmash with?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 322
11/13/2011 20:53:50   
Rider_of_Rohan

Is Death's Touch usable by any level?

Or does it have level requirements?
Post #: 323
11/13/2011 21:05:09   
Van Fanel

Death's Touch has level requirements just like every power.
But there are several versions so you can start early with using it. I think lvl 14 is the lowest version
Post #: 324
11/13/2011 21:07:26   
Rider_of_Rohan

What is the scaling for Death Touch?

Also, are there any "ranged" powers?
Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 13 of 30«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition