Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: UCaG Guide / General UCaG OOC / Welcome/Goodbye

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Forum Games >> Forum Games OOC >> RE: UCaG Guide / General UCaG OOC / Welcome/Goodbye
Page 6 of 40«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/11/2012 11:47:35   
Mechajin
Constructively Friendly!

I'm back, finally. I needed to..escape from the AE community for a bit, I've had a lot of stuff going on that I needed to sort out, and I've nearly accomplished that, so I'll be around more now. :)
DF  Post #: 126
1/11/2012 17:46:29   
PBlades

Welcome back,Mech.
Post #: 127
1/11/2012 20:16:11   
steel blade

I was wonderin' why you were out for a while. Anyway, welcome back Mechajin.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
1/11/2012 21:16:01   
dragonair500

@MJ

HIYAS MECH!!! Although you let Pokemon Vanish die........................Where have you been? Also got a MVC game if you interested.

< Message edited by dragonair500 -- 1/11/2012 21:51:28 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 129
1/12/2012 7:04:12   
Mechajin
Constructively Friendly!

@dragonair: MARVELOUS! I am very interested.
DF  Post #: 130
1/12/2012 18:00:41   
dragonair500

Just don't disappear. XD
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 131
1/14/2012 20:01:56   
Zafnick

quote:

Good luck,and can you share some general details about the game?

Just noticed this, but I'm not gonna tell you about it.

I don't what to get your hopes up that high.

< Message edited by Zafnick -- 1/14/2012 20:02:20 >
AQ  Post #: 132
1/15/2012 20:57:23   
Shreder

I'll be gone for about a week, just to let any GMs know...
DF MQ  Post #: 133
1/19/2012 5:37:03   
Lord Darkblade

Today is my birthday!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 134
1/19/2012 6:42:39   
PBlades

Happy birthday! Now you have one less year to live on earth. =)
Post #: 135
1/19/2012 14:24:16   
megakyle777

Yo Kutt, granted your wish somewhat.

quote:

I wish someone would start a "Create a villain" game here about how the villain gets progressively more evil/worse from a simple evil act (Such as poking a poodle or kicking a dog).

No need to thank me.
DF  Post #: 136
1/19/2012 20:56:14   
Lord Darkblade

Little tidbit about Jan 19 Edgar Allan Poe was born on this day. Just learned this today.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 137
1/26/2012 6:08:27   
PBlades

quote:

I'll be gone for about a week, just to let any GMs know...
Post #: 138
2/1/2012 16:56:38   
Heroic Necro

Why do Superemo's OOC threads keep disappearing?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 139
2/2/2012 3:21:04   
Superemo
Constructive!

Nobody posts in them, and the games go nearly/completely inactive, so the threads die. The original OOC for The Unlikely Chronicles got wiped in place of the one for Unlikely Quest, and then that one got wiped somehow. Darkness's OOC was functioning as the OOC for The Unlikely Chronicles, then it fell off the radar. I'll see if I can find it and bump it.

Edit: Nope. Must have been deleted. Oh, well. Game's nearly done anyway.

< Message edited by Superemo -- 2/2/2012 3:22:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 140
2/4/2012 5:02:03   
super dude

Y'know, perhaps making a game during my busiest month wasn't a good idea for me? xD I finally have free time and find it's been 2 weeks and my games locked, hurrah! Really should of planned ahead more then i did. Ah well, purely my fault, sorry guys.

On the up side, i do have some ideas for a possible new game, keeping them with me at the moment to see how they develop.
Post #: 141
2/15/2012 20:01:41   
Heroic Necro

Could I use time magic to make Vance drink that same red bull like six times? If not, could I use a combonation of time magic and double cast to re-absorb that coffee I drank yesterday to do the same thing to me?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 142
2/15/2012 21:51:08   
Un67

Hey guys, are you interested in a new game from me? I'm thinking of doing a "You Are..." game where basically I set up a scenario and the players collectively decide how to reply to the scenario, and then I continue and so on and so forth. Here's an example.

Me: OK, you are an elf in dwarven lands. What do you want to do?
Player 1: Try to find a way home!
Player 2: No no no, pick a fight with the nearest dwarf for elven glory!
Player 3: I support player 1!
Player 4: So do I!
Me: So you try to find a way home, but when you do so you are ambushed by a group of dwarves! What do you want to do?

Obviously it would be way more detailed and would have better writing (hopefully of F7L caliber), but this would be the main structure. I'm thinking that this would be an entertaining game that allows me to write good and captivating updates without taking too much of my time. Thoughts?
AQ DF  Post #: 143
2/15/2012 21:53:46   
liamliam1234liam

It works well on MSPA. Definitely interested.
DF  Post #: 144
2/15/2012 23:09:52   
Zafnick

So it's like a choose your own adventure, but we think up the choices ourselves and vote on what we like the best?

Sounds good to me.
AQ  Post #: 145
2/16/2012 2:18:50   
steel blade

A choose-your-own-adventure poll game? Hmm, might work.

Anyone else interested on KH: UCaG? So I can start building a solid plot with different game worlds now.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 146
2/16/2012 4:05:44   
PBlades

I support whatever game whoever makes. With that said, interested in both of your games,Un & Steel.
Post #: 147
2/16/2012 11:05:28   
super dude

Y'know, having had a massive pokemon marathon + Nuzlocking a few pokemon games, i feel the urge to make my own pokemon game. It'll be hard hard work getting everything sorted, but i think i can manage it if i put my mind to it.

So, would anyone be interested in a pokemon game? There wont be any newly created pokemon, unless people want to chip in and create some pokemon for me (Sprites included). If anyone wants to co-GM with me on this (IE: Helping me create routes/cities and then helping me update) PM me and we'll talk.
Post #: 148
2/17/2012 2:22:28   
Superemo
Constructive!

@HN: That isn't how either of those things would work. You did not drink the coffee in this location, and, as coffee, being a luxury, is scarce in an iron-fisted dictatorship, the last time anyone drank coffee in this location was approximately one week ago, and it was not a exactly a magical occurrence. As for the repeat drinking, it would first cause him to un-drink the drink, triggering a drop in power. As previously stated, though, he has far more drink in the can, and one swig got him enough to get through one update's worth of passive abilities. Were he to consume the entire can, he would have enough to summon Superemo for at least three updates.
Also, I've noticed a misinterpretation of what I said. I stated a Magical Drain would work to defeat one of the enemies. That means draining their MP, not inflicting magical damage.

@Steel: I've already shown interest when the idea was proposed.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 149
2/17/2012 2:33:44   
WA
Constructive

Alright, I think that this needs to be said, if you don't need any actual input from a player for a certain part of your application, don't put it in. I've been guilty of this myself because it's easier, but still. There should never be a reason to have to say "don't change this" on an application.
DF MQ  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Forum Games >> Forum Games OOC >> RE: UCaG Guide / General UCaG OOC / Welcome/Goodbye
Page 6 of 40«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition