Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Update Feedback

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Update Feedback
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/11/2011 19:47:19   
supermasivo

Now tlm is not equal to oped, but thanks god i still make a decent ratio (very slow wins) with a 38 heal so i m not really upset about update...
Epic  Post #: 26
10/11/2011 19:47:41   
Stabilis

@Lord Dexterity and/or strength wipes the oppression away (oppression being the remaining good TlMs).

You have potential to dominate with those stats and a good level heal ;p
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
10/11/2011 19:54:21   
shaolin hunt

Just FYI, people have had this build before the update so yeah... it's not anything new.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
10/11/2011 19:57:02   
Stabilis

^ Idk, in my experience str tlms normally don't care too much about dexterity and put health over THAT.
AQ Epic  Post #: 29
10/11/2011 20:00:24   
shaolin hunt

I was just saying that it's nothing new, I've fought Tlms with that build before this update. I'm not even talking about Str Tlms....
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
10/11/2011 20:02:39   
Wraith

^True...however --

TLMs barely got affected, but got nerfed to the point that they are equal with the others.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
10/11/2011 20:59:37   
assasinssss

please i need field medic back to improves with support
i dont like the improves with none because i have support build and i need
high heal please
Post #: 32
10/11/2011 21:16:25   
Stabilis

Which class are you assassins? Its a vital question.

AQ Epic  Post #: 33
10/11/2011 21:49:27   
classifiedname

im just getting a litttle upset about these balance updates, because everytime i make a build that pwns all a balance update trashes it
my awsome support build for TLM got trashed with this update. my 61heal was reducd to a stunning 29 and reroute no longer worked for some reason :S, and i really dont think this update truly de-oped TLM bc now all we have to do is go 5 focus and u cant touch us. . im still alittle sad about support building being gone :/ it was fun while it lasted and the fact i cant heal with any of my other classes T_T
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
10/11/2011 21:58:01   
One Winged Angel1357

@Classified name do you have enough Tech to use Reroute it has a technology requirement now
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 35
10/11/2011 23:16:09   
Death Gigas

I love the release, it doesn't really affect my build, just the heal.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
10/11/2011 23:26:59   
Laces

Try beating my SuperCharge build. I've beat every single TLM, even level 33 full enhanced varium TLMs, regardless of build. Support, Strength, Tank. Bring it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
10/12/2011 0:06:16   
Midnightsoul

@lord sinastr
1)CH is just as good as TLM, it really matters who goes first because of smoke decreasing CH hit chance vs malf ruining technician
2)why did u change class?
3)if u dont know why, then dont say that TLM has an advantage over CH. im experienced with CH and i can beat tlms, except those 10k varium ones because im not fully enhanced and stuff
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 38
10/12/2011 0:20:42   
T.600

I like that they reduced the field medic cooldown to 3, and I'm looking forward to the future updates :).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
10/12/2011 5:38:03   
supermasivo

@ Lace, i would love to see what u can do against me, probably nothing.

LONG LIFE TO TLMS!

I wont change class like most of nabs that are looking for the new oped class... i'll stay :)

@T.600 Yes, i love the new 3 turns coldown! perfect to my build... i can stay alive 3 more turns after a 38 heal ;) the only new thing here is just my heal cost 21-23 energy instead 17 like before.

< Message edited by supermasivo -- 10/12/2011 5:39:42 >
Epic  Post #: 40
10/12/2011 8:03:24   
I am Primal

sorry but this is probs almost as bad as when they 1st put reqs on skills. field medic is USELESS now. i am not a tactical merc hate the class and this update is soo stupid. i mean seriously 33 dex req on hybrid WHO DOESN'T HAVE 33 DEX ALREADY?
42 tech for route that really hurt tech mages. just as tech mage was getting good again u completly destroy the class i am outraged by this update. this update has hurt me even more than gamma bot nerf. all throu gamma i was 5 focus nerfing that hurt me but nerfing heal so it;s useless is just too far.TO MAKE TACTS BALANCED REMOVE ROUTE route and hybrid is that op combo why can;t u guys relise that.and still no retrain vamp why WHY does this release have to be soo Bad.
i am seriously condering quitting this game forever and play league of legend insted. i know league of legends has nothign to do with this but the truth is it;s an far better game all together not as lucked based u can be best player in the world without needed to by roit points. but back on topic i am begging you please and i'm saying please undo this update and any sort of way you can.
this update hurt other classes more than tactical mercs and you guys know it. in future please think about how these nerfs will affect other classes too. thanks
Post #: 41
10/12/2011 8:04:28   
Basicball

it's supposed to be 42 dex, it 's a typo that'll be corrected next update

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
10/12/2011 8:06:35   
I am Primal

even 42 dex most tactical mercs have that this was not an nerf for tactical mercs at all in my opinion.
Post #: 43
10/12/2011 8:09:23   
Basicball

erm... you realise that a dex requirement is the worst possible requirement to have for hybrid, right?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
10/12/2011 8:16:40   
8x

By making heal "useless" they nerfed support mercs. And requirements on reroute and hybrid nerfed TLMs. I like this update.
Epic  Post #: 45
10/12/2011 8:19:41   
King FrostLich

Why do you say every class is BADLY damaged? Cyber hunters will now be able to outmatch every class since everyone's heal is low and they have static charge to regain mana. They can now be more powerful in heal "looping" depending on the amount of mana it costs for them to heal. Blood mage on the other hand, is barely affected since most of them have low support and high strength and if their field medic heals lower last update than as it is today, well they are lucky and happy. After all, the only class that was really badly damaged was the mercenary classes(normal mercenary and tlm) and FYI if this update didnt happen, you'd be facing support mercs who heal high every 4 turns so don't say that this update is very horrible but rather one of the ways to balance other classes from becoming too overpowered. Tactical mercs can still be powerful if you just know the mechanics of this game and its math equations well for the formulas.

< Message edited by King FrostLich -- 10/12/2011 8:22:20 >
Epic  Post #: 46
10/12/2011 8:29:18   
Remorse

I must admit the update was fairly pointless.

Tactical mercs are basically fine excpet for the support build but at what cost? All because they dont either have the guts or they dont have the relisation that they need to fix TLMs by switching around their skill tree.

I simply do not understand why the decided to use requirments as a balance update! REQUIREMENTS DO NOT MAKE BALANCE.

What needs to be done is a reshuffle of TLMs skill tree, something big and painful and im sry to all TLMs but its what needs to be done.
REMOVE HYBRID and give them defence matrix, its the easiest way and possibly the only way that will fix all the problems associated with TLMs.

I really dont understand for the need to make builds balanced, if all builds are the same this game is not going to be fun, all that needs to be done with balance is fixing the overpowered builds to make them fair.
Overpowered builds can be anything they can even be focus builds which means requiremnts do stuff all but delay the inevatable.

Having said all this I must admit TLMs have been given some sort of hit, and for that I am grateful. But they way of goin about it has cuased way too many side effects, side effects that could of easily been prevented if the proper adjustments to TLMs that everyone knows need to be done.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 10/12/2011 8:31:50 >
Epic  Post #: 47
10/12/2011 8:36:09   
BlueKatz

I agree that this update is not good enough to nerf TLM, I believe it was like a huge nerf to Mer which is UP before and now is just crap

skill tree change should do it
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 48
10/12/2011 9:15:07   
I am Primal

you are right the skill tree has to change it's the only way to balance the op class the tactical merc
Post #: 49
10/12/2011 9:48:11   
Doom jr

well its true im still a tactical mercenary but i find it harder to use my beloved 5 focus
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Update Feedback
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition