Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= Design Notes November 08, 2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Design Notes November 08, 2011
Page 4 of 8«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/10/2011 17:30:54   
AQWPlayer

@goldslayer1
I agree with you that luck is "bad" to use a better word. I wonder why put all the useless requirements when they can just buff up all other classes to TLM standard and nerf the OP skills a little bit.
AQW  Post #: 76
11/10/2011 17:41:09   
PivotalDisorder

awww a tac merc getting owned by blocks. you deserve it is all I can say.

@AQWPlayer: buffing all the classes also means that NPCs need to be buffed, far easier to nerf the one or 2 classes that are easily the most powerful.
tactical merc will eventually get that skill tree change, and then we can see how close they are to balance.
Post #: 77
11/10/2011 17:42:05   
Lord Nub

Yeah the luck is crazy. I question it sometimes for sure...

Seems to me a battle is preset once you enter it somehow.

There doesn't seem to be a mix really. If one crit occurs then many more follow. if none occur then none occur during the whole match. Same with blocks and stuns.

Just seems hectic at times how everything just seems to go one way.

I'm sure we all wish we could stand over Titans shoulder and see what he sees to know the percentages are locked like we are told.

We only know what were told unfortunately and if there is some mistake or were misguided then that's just the way it is and we must learn to accept it.

< Message edited by Lord Nub -- 11/10/2011 17:45:44 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
11/10/2011 17:46:29   
AQWPlayer

@psibertus
NPCs buffed? Sure, but only Valery and the easier ones. Snork is a noob that somehow wins against me sometimes even though I have 4 level advantage and insane dex.
AQW  Post #: 79
11/10/2011 18:22:56   
Basicball

btw, i tought NW was born on the 21th of october 1987, so go fabricated birthdays xD

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
11/11/2011 0:43:19   
Midnightsoul

^

O_O
well...ur giving some suspicious thoughts e_e
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 81
11/11/2011 5:57:47   
Basicball

I'll just wish him a happy B-Day on both dates :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 82
11/11/2011 7:27:25   
goldslayer1

quote:

Yeah the luck is crazy. I question it sometimes for sure...

Seems to me a battle is preset once you enter it somehow.

There doesn't seem to be a mix really. If one crit occurs then many more follow. if none occur then none occur during the whole match. Same with blocks and stuns.

Just seems hectic at times how everything just seems to go one way.

I'm sure we all wish we could stand over Titans shoulder and see what he sees to know the percentages are locked like we are told.

We only know what were told unfortunately and if there is some mistake or were misguided then that's just the way it is and we must learn to accept it.

im not trying to be paranoid or anything but one of my theories is that the luck factors get bugged/glitched for some people causing them to have bad luck for them and good for the enemy during the fights.

while if someone else is having the same bug/glitch problem the match will go normal without luck factor issues.

because it just doesn't seem right how i get blocked by someone with alot lower dex so many times.

another theory (might sound crazy) the devs just putting bad luck factors on individuals
because apparently to some people they never seem to have as many bad luck factors as i do.
some even said i was making it up.

and then to have real bad luck againsts certain people all the time.

another theory vs lower lvls is that after the devs made the system to give lower lvls higher % chance at going first that they might have also given them higher chances for blocks and crits and deflect.
AQW Epic  Post #: 83
11/11/2011 8:38:33   
ngshuyi94

^ Yes, there are glitches i believe. Theres this noob in Jug, after i smoke him he have negative dex. And he block me 5 times in a row, i swear! Seriously. And everytime after he block he will smile at me, which is so irritating. I believe that he caused those blocks. Admins and Devs please look into this matter, thanks.

< Message edited by ngshuyi94 -- 11/11/2011 8:39:51 >

Seven Stars - Seven Heaven
My Character Webpage! =D
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=ngshuyi

Epic  Post #: 84
11/11/2011 9:52:33   
helloguy

I believe it has somthing to do on location ,time of day and how long you have gone with out playing and a bit of the RNG
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 85
11/11/2011 10:17:05   
IsaiahtheMage

@AQWPlayer I agree. If TLMs are Oped then buff the rest of the classes up to out standard.
AQW Epic  Post #: 86
11/11/2011 11:36:41   
Darkwing

Support requirement for smokescreen doesn't nerf TLM(strength build). Most of them have like lvl 2-3 smokescreen then they increase it with technician . Another fail balance for tlm.....
Post #: 87
11/11/2011 11:48:25   
Calogero

@Isaiah...

That discussion again...
Then I'd just say Give BM's Malfunction or Smoke or anything else and you'd say That's Overpowered...

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 88
11/11/2011 12:17:45   
FrostHS
Banned

^People say giving CH Reroute is OP. Explain that to me, someone =/
AQW Epic  Post #: 89
11/11/2011 12:58:32   
IsaiahtheMage

@andy123 No I would not. I would want the other classes to be buffed but only in a certain way. Not in yours or anyone elses unless it is the same as mines or unless it is similiar. @frostHS Because it would be Static Charge and Reroute together which is Oped. They would have like infinite energy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 90
11/11/2011 13:20:45   
Calogero

quote:

@andy123 No I would not. I would want the other classes to be buffed but only in a certain way. Not in yours or anyone elses unless it is the same as mines or unless it is similiar.

Actualy it wouldn't OP us seeing Assault Bot still exists ;)
Like I said many many months ago... You Still want tact merc to be the only true OP class
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 91
11/11/2011 13:29:26   
edwardvulture

Putting a requirement on smoke and frenzy just won't work in the long run. The root problem, of course, was enhancements and now we have confirmation that it won't ever be removed or have its numbers reduced. The other problem is the combination of reroute and frenzy and with hybrid armor. With smoke, that's almost all the passives combined in a way. The skills have to change, as in the whole thing.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 92
11/11/2011 13:49:36   
IsaiahtheMage

@andy123 What I want is to not be nerfed. Even for the sake of balance. And since balance is a issue and we TLMs are a OPed class. Simply buff the others aslong as they not to be OPed. Because I will admit everyone being a TLM using the same builds will be a very boring game. Creativty and variety is something I would like to see. Me and fellow TLMs being nerfed is not what I want to see. You can say that I like being OPed or not. Or that I want my class to stay on top. And I can assure you that I really don't care what class is on top. Aslong as these balance updates don't nerf me or/and add more useless stat requirements. And what the heck does a Assualt Bot have to do with anything?
AQW Epic  Post #: 93
11/11/2011 13:57:01   
epicbeast

Today is new update right?
Post #: 94
11/11/2011 14:01:06   
Basicball

yup
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 95
11/11/2011 14:13:23   
ansh0

quote:

@LycusED
Rainaka
Testing, testing, testing, break, break, break.... :)

From Lycus(Rainaka)'s twitter, 19 minutes ago.

~black spidey
Epic  Post #: 96
11/11/2011 15:36:40   
Basicball

quote:

Last few minutes of HARVEST gear! Going rare shortly with the 11-11-11 Epic Event coming up!
Titan_EpicDuel 2 minuten
more retweet favorite reply

also: check This out !

< Message edited by Basicball -- 11/11/2011 15:37:32 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
11/11/2011 15:40:46   
Xx. Christian .xX

wow nice weps, i hope they are all non-varium and i wish the update wont be delayed

Your sig has been Dusted
Our limits: 500 x 100 & 50kb max
Once per page
Detailed Sig Guide
Post #: 98
11/11/2011 15:47:43   
Ranloth
Banned

@IsaiahtheMage
Just wanna say, nerfing TLM and bringing them on par with other classes = buffing all other classes and keeping TLM as it is BUT this option requires more work. And I'm happy for the Smoke change, might affect my 2 chars but do I actually care (same with Frenzy)? No.
AQ Epic  Post #: 99
11/11/2011 15:53:30   
Basicball

nightwraith duds
bacon cupcake
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= Design Notes November 08, 2011
Page 4 of 8«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition