Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=MTAK= Dragon of Night Wolves invades Aqw gd

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =MTAK= Dragon of Night Wolves invades Aqw gd
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/23/2011 22:14:27   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Salutations and Greetings Forumites,
For those of you who don't know me, allow me to introduce myself.
I am Dragonnightwolf, Dnw for short. The rules are simple. I will answer any 10 questions within reason, All universal and Aqw forum rules apply. When (or if) it is needed you will see my official Archknight color as what you are currently reading which I will use to edit.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/23/2011 22:19:58   
golden1231

Hiyas dnw! :D

Glad to see you're helping in the GD! Congrats. ^_^

No questions from me, just a congrats. :P

Cya on IRC!

~golden

< Message edited by golden1231 -- 11/24/2011 9:53:32 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
11/23/2011 22:21:46   
Zakrei

1. What are you top 3 favorite colors, in order? Purple, Light Blue and Turquoise

2. Would you rather be able to breathe underwater, or fly? Flying.

3. What are your favorite video games? Call of Duty Finest Hour, Teen Titans, Black, God of war 1 and 2 as well as the psp god of wars, and the kingdom hearts series.

4. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Ever see the Geico commercial? they answer that proverbial question. XD

5. What is your favorite fruit? Banana's.

6. Would you like a cookie? Heh, we archknights get cookies by snatching em from other aks :P

7. What is your favorite mythical creature? Dragon and Unicorn are equal answers on this question.

8. If you could have absolute control of any one element of your choosing, which one? Wind. I love to watch trees blow and feel the air around me.

9. Is this a question? I dunno, is this an answer? :P

10. A giant kitten is destroying your neighborhood, what do you do? What, you mean LB the shadow kitty? He always looks like that, adorable and deadly. :)

Welcome to AQWGD. Thanks.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/24/2011 3:04:37 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
11/23/2011 22:30:39   
Axel459
The Void Calls

/salute 2 It is a honor to meet u Dragonnightwolf Nice to meet you too.

1.Can i call u Dragon Wolf? No, but you can call me Dnw for short if you like.

2.If i had $5 and gave $2 to you and then robbed a bank and blamed it on you would i still owe you $2? Nah.

3.Whats your favorite Anime? Dragon Ball Z

4.Why is the sky blue? It's blue because of the light changes in the Earth's atmosphere, where we won't see as much red.

5.Whats the meaning of life? Spock said it best "Live long and prosper"

6.If i post a question without a question mark is it still a question Yes it counts as a question despite an absence of the question mark being gone.

7.If so did that count as a question See above^

8.(I think this is 8 or 6) Whats the secret formula in Coca-Cola? The debate is still under discussion but last I heard one of the ingredients is Vanilla extract.

9.I actually wanted to ask you a really important question but i forgot it

10.If i was you and you were me and we were the same people then would i be you or me? if you think of that important question just edit # 9. as for 10, you'd be you.

Oh yea and CONGRATZ!!! Thank you.

~Axel

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/24/2011 3:16:54 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
11/23/2011 23:03:39   
ProblemSolver1026

Ohaidere!

Welcome to the GD!

Are you excited? excited? more like lots more busy!

I'll think of more for later...

Bye!

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/24/2011 3:18:20 >
AQW  Post #: 5
11/23/2011 23:11:11   
Mr. Muffin

Hello, Dnw. Welcome to the AQWGD, the only thing I have to say here is don't be surprised if you see a bunch of people trolling eachother, it seems to happen alot here, sadly. Yes I've heard(and seen) some of the things that have popped up on this forum in the past.

So, on to my questions.

When you became an AK, how happy were you when you realised "Yay, I get to help people!"? When I was first Aked I was shocked. I was taken totally by surprise. Specifically because back than(and even now) I was just being my typical normal everyday self. But yeah I do enjoy helping others.

Do you like... cake? (Preferably chocolate) Oh you've seen the cake launcher in ed too huh? aren't those great? We aks use those to pelt each other in our cells.

How long have you been playing video games? I started playing video games the days of pac-man. So within the estimates around 20 plus years.

With that said, how long have you been playing AE's games? Other than an accidental trial run through a couple years prior, roughly February of 2009.

Are you a kind, generous person? I'm not called friendly for no reason.

If yes to the above question, will you give me a cookie? *leaves a plate of cookies*

Well, that's all of my questions. I hope you have a good time here, and again, welcome ^_^
Thank you :)

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/24/2011 3:26:23 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
11/23/2011 23:22:38   
Onyx Darkmatter

Yay! another AK! I hope you do clean some of the General Discussion topics. I've done my share of looking through this forum, I visit here a lot actually.

*Skips many questions* Good to know you =P

*Disappears*

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/24/2011 3:28:11 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 7
11/23/2011 23:54:39   
Garazza

welcome to the GD...have fun in this place...you lucky archknights...i want to be one...plannin' on going to college and and work at AE...question:do you like fire?

Lucky? Try hard working. Going to college is a terrific goal! Do I like fire? That depends on what you mean. If you mean do I like it rl-wise, yeah it keeps me warm in the cold months. Do I like it in game? yeah cause it's a useful element.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/24/2011 3:36:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
11/24/2011 0:09:24   
Jrr Kein

1) Do you play AQW often? Yes I do.
2) If so, what server your mostly active? I usually appear in the Nythera server
3) Cysero stole your money and ACs, what your going to do First of all, Cysero would not do that. Secondly, even if he did do that he'd have a perfectly logical explanation as to why. Third and lastly, I'm relatively sure Cysero wouldn't steal.
4) What's your favorite pizza topping? Italian Sausage.
5) Cwake or Cake Cute, a twig reference, good one XD
6) If you have 50,000 AP, what your going to spend on? Actually I did happen to earn enough points for the 50 dollar varium package through Ae-extras way back when. It took a long time, but it was worth it.
7) Since you were AK of AE GD, when your AK'ed that time? Well I was switched over from working with Aqw Guides and Moderator Skydrite to Moderator Falerin and AEGD sometime earlier this year.(I think)
8) What's your favorite music Oldies, and Johnathan coultan, and TMBG
9) Green, Yellow, Red, Blue or Pink!? blue.
10) What's downside of AQW? Adventure quest worlds is really a place where you can see and do so much, there's hardly any time to consider a downside.

Grats on being this board's AK :P

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/24/2011 3:43:18 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 9
11/24/2011 1:30:23   
Lorkade

And the AK family increases yet again! I see new ones of you popping up all the time. :P

Normally I would make a huge list of deep, profound questions, but I'm quite tired today, so I'll just wish you good luck. You'll need it.

~
Lorkade

Good thing I have the Leprechaun class than huh? :)

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/24/2011 3:44:38 >

AQW  Post #: 10
11/24/2011 1:44:56   
Someone4956

AQW Character? Dragonnightwolf

I have a StarSword, u jelly? I got better than a Jelly, I got a braken bass.

Do you have a spontaneous need to buy me membership? That is against the rules.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/24/2011 3:46:09 >
AQW  Post #: 11
11/24/2011 3:39:27   
Hallodeath

Welcome to the Gd.

Favorite Anime? (If its Dragon Ball Z my power level goes over 9000!) Galick gun! Good guess :) Kamehameha!

Favorite food? (mine's Ramen) Lasagna.

Favorite day of the Week?

Favorite Hobby? (mine's watch anime,naruto dbz boo yeah)

Favorite game(No AE based)

< Message edited by Hallodeath -- 11/25/2011 9:15:46 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
11/24/2011 4:00:17   
Drakath

Yay! More AK's!

Question 1 of many: What is your favorite class in AQW?? My Favorite Class? Shaman

Question 2 of little: What is your 6th Favorite food? boiled cabbage with meat

Question 3 of none: What is your fav sport (Soccer, by any chance?)? Football is first, Baseball is second, Tennis is third and occasionally I like to watch soccer since I used to play that sport :)

Question 4 of no more continuations: Favorite Level. Level? I'm not quite sure what you mean by level since there's logically more than one reference to the word Level.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/24/2011 4:03:51 >
AQ DF  Post #: 13
11/24/2011 5:05:00   
Ze Mage34

Heyy welcome
1. Did u realsie ur name is kinda a shortened form of "Do Not Worry" XD? Bwhahaha! That's really funny! good work. I didn't even think of that one!
Lol thats all baiiiiiiiiiiiiiii for now

-Ze

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/24/2011 17:49:54 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
11/24/2011 6:08:58   
Firekid1310/

Congratz and yays to you!

1. Do you like pie? Yeah, today we're having a pumpkin cheesecake.

2. Have you been issued your shackles? I already had shackles.

3. Marukaite Chikyuu Not sure what that is.

4 . Is your sanity still intact? Yep

5. Whats your favourite movie? Leroy and Stitch

Dats all the questions I have for you, thanks for answerin them Welcome.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/24/2011 17:52:08 >
AQW  Post #: 15
11/24/2011 6:20:30   
Seto Kaiba

Greetings dragonnightwolf, I have deleted my previous post as now I know you are a serious person, and would like to ask some more appropriate questions.
Now let us get started shall we?
1. What do you do in your spare time? I play games, I read, and I listen to music.
2. Do you play an instrument? If so, which one? I know how to play a yamaha synthesizer, a harmonica, yamaha drum machine and I "used" to know how to play guitar. Not sure if I still remember how though.
3. How do you look at life? My viewpoint of life is very deep and very meaningful.
4. Any favourite game you love to play on consoles? Sure are, God of war series, The medal of honor franchise, and if you remember the ol dreamcast, I love playing original marvel vs capcom, Echo the Dolphin and even the WWF Royal Rumble.
5. What is your favourite sport? Football and Baseball win at the top spots.
I apologize if any of these questions have been asked, I am not in the mood to be looking at other posts.
Good luck in the future, and I hope the best of luck to you.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 2:47:32 >

DF AQW  Post #: 16
11/24/2011 6:40:04   
Pandesal_master

Salutations Dragonnightwolf , welcome to the AQWGD so let's begin with the questions shall we?

1.)Was that first one counted as a question? If it was , then forget I ever asked if not then what are you're top 10 favorite games? (any platform) The list goes as follows. Super Nintendo: 10. Duck Dodgers in the 24th and a half century. 9.Road runner death valley rally. 8.Jurassic Park. 7. Revoloution X. 6. Warlock. (Playstation 1) 5. Parasite Eve. (Ps 2) 4. God of war one and two. 3. Dead to rights one and two. (Psp) 2. Dissidia 12. 1. Yu-gi-oh 5D's tag force 5.
2.)What is your second favorite anime? Wolfs Rain
3.)Ok,so if you are given a choice what item would you bring to an island that is in the middle of the sea. A spear.
4.)What's your favorite song? My Monkey by Johnathan Coultan
5.)What genre of music do you listen to? 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, rock, classical, jazz, heavy metal, etc.
Well. that's it....for now see you around the AQWGD!

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 2:55:30 >
DF AQW  Post #: 17
11/24/2011 8:59:03   
chisagen

Heya DNW ^-^ welcome to the AQW GD AK team!

Don't really have many questions for you :P

I'll just come back when I can think of some haha

Congrats again!

~Chisagen

Is that a Chissy? O.O :D. Wait a minute. Is that a soda? O.O! *takes one of those* thanks :)

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 2:56:37 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 18
11/24/2011 9:49:39   
The Cow says MOO

Hiyas, Dragon, just a few (possibly trick) questions.

1) Is this a question? me thinks it is.

2) Can you log on often and inspect us? If you mean can I come online and do my job? then the answer is yes.

3) Do you like cows? That depends, are we talking about my friend CowFace?

4) Why?

5) Like Hong Kong?(Cause that's where Imma from xD) Actually I went to HK when I was younger. I really did enjoy my trip though, quite an experience.

Well goodbai, see you 'invading' our GD then .

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 3:00:00 >
Post #: 19
11/24/2011 10:55:09   
brad paisley fan

1. How long have you been playing AE games? 2 years

2. Do you like country music? while I'm not a super-huge fan of country, I have listened to quite a selection of different country singers.

3. Edward or Jacob JK...your name sorta was bringing it out

4. Do you play guitar? I used to play guitar years ago, took lessons and such.

5. If so, can you tell me how to do the A chord? here, try this useful link it's been years since I played guitar, the way the guy in the video shows it is pretty much how it's done.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 3:11:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
11/24/2011 11:59:49   
Noiro
Banned.

Do I care that this is the first thing I see in the GD? Nope

Do you think you're special because you're an AK? It is an honor to be a Archknight, As for am I special? No. I am simply being who I always am.

How long do you think you can handle the pressure and/or stress of the responsibility of an AK? Quite a long time I'd imagine, I've worked as an archknight for over a year.

Do you think AE is a place you'd work at? Absolutely. I love AE games.

If not, do you think becoming an AK will help the GD? We work together as a team. and I'm already a General Discussion AK as it is, so I've had experience.

Would you be able to beat me in PvP? Depending on level, wether or not you are a member, and class, that answer would be a slight maybe, but my initial thoughts are that I probably wouldn't be able to defeat you.

What's 2+2? In the world of advancing technology, the answer is 5. The science is still debating this answer though.

Why be an AK? Being an Archknight means that I get to assist the community and really, who doesn't want to help their community.

On a scale of 1-10 do you think the releases in AQW are worth it? While I won't answer the scale number itself, I will say that I've enjoyed the variety of releases aqw has offered.

Char page? http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Dragonnightwolf

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 3:39:20 >

Post #: 21
11/24/2011 12:30:24   
Orgain

Wait aren't you from the AEGD? :O

Well I don't have any questions for you so...good luck
I hope you can handle all of the spam that's going on here. :)

Yes I am. and thank you very much :)

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 3:40:10 >
AQW  Post #: 22
11/24/2011 14:43:26   
Brisingrwolf

hi :), or as we londoners say, alright? (i really should stop making fun of my own country XD)

4. What's your favourite type of villain? The current Chaos Lords are rather fun, but than again so is Seppy

3. Have you ever heard of doctor who? Heard of it? I've watched numerous episodes of the old original show.

6. Do you like waffles? yeah waffles are a decent breakfast, though I usually eat cereal.

1. Are these questions a bit too random? XD

8. Who's your favourite band? They must be Giants, followed by Coldplay and coming in third is Genesis.

7. Who's been your favourite aqw guest star? you mean besides Voltaire and Tmbg? George Lowe.

2. Did you notice that i'm mixing up the numbers? Yes I did

5. Have you read any of the eragon books from the inheritance cycle? If so, what's your favourite book from that series? I have. I like Eldest.

10. What's your favourite tv show? I have several favorite T.v. shows. The old ones(ones that are no longer played) include the original dukes of hazard, the A-team, Punky Brewster, Alf, Seinfield, etc. Current ones include: Fringe, The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Smallville, etc...

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 14:32:05 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 23
11/24/2011 19:45:33   
Nyoman

Hi Dnw,welcome and gratz for the new AK status !
Let's go with the questions >>

1. What's your favorite AE game? And why? Well I enjoy them all equally so it's hard to have a favorite.

2. What do you think about "over showing off-people"(ppl that update on their facebook/ twitter status everytime he got a new thing, even a new AQW item) ?I don't personally know anyone like that so it would be hard for me to properly answer that question.

3. What do you prefer : past/present/future ? And Why? Future. The reason is as follows: The past teaches us lessons, the present teaches us the current day's point of view. The future is not written(as quoted in Terminator 2 and 3) therefore anything in the future can happen.

4. What's your favorite game on PS/PS2? And Why? on Playstation it's Parasite Eve. The reasons why: Great storyline, good atmosphere of suspense and it had some really neat skills. For Playstation 2 the top spot is between Area 51, God of war series and Dead to rights series. The reasons why are: Area 51 uses some really intense style fp viewpoints and David Duchovny voices the main char. God of War 1 and 2 have terrific challenges, the monsters aren't all that easy to beat and mythical story background is a plus. Lastly the Dead to rights series has a cop and his k-9 partner working together to take down criminals with really good quality dives, dodges and overall action.

5. Favorite band/singer? They might be Giants, and the top singer spot is a fight between Phil Collins, Bryan Adams and Voltaire.

Well..That's all, thanks for answering my questions and good luck on your duty :D

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 14:46:36 >
AQW  Post #: 24
11/24/2011 19:53:40   
Zane

Hiya Dragon of Night Wolves.
quote:

Glad to see you're helping in invading the GD! Congrats. ^_^

1. Walrus or Narwhal? Walrus.

2. Windows or Mac?* Mac

3. If you could be any mythical creature of Night Wolves which one would you be? That question is already in my name.

4. Are you able to read this? ** Yes I can

5. If you answered question 4 with a "Yes", then answer this. Have you ever has a spaz attack after a really dramatic cliffhanger?***
**** Not really, although when it said to be continued on one of those Punky Brewster episodes I about had a fit.

* Please don't respond with "Linux"
** Spoiler, Spoiler, Spoiler, Spoiler.
*** I like colors.
**** Don't edit this before you're finished reading.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 15:17:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =MTAK= Dragon of Night Wolves invades Aqw gd
Page 1 of 41234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition