Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MTAK= Dragon of Night Wolves invades Aqw gd

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MTAK= Dragon of Night Wolves invades Aqw gd
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/24/2011 20:41:50   
Womba

Sup bruh.

Meh... I got nothing to torment yah with...

Not now anyway.

Congratulations, good luck and have a good one.

Thank you. :)

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 15:19:29 >
DF AQW  Post #: 26
11/24/2011 21:47:39   
Kagetsune

1. So... How's life? Ak life is good, although our cocoa machine is broken

2. Waffles or Pancakes? Did someone say cake? (pulls out cake launcher)

3. Yes or no? The term for yes/no requires that you ask a question, please try your call again later*click*;)

All the questions I have for now. :/

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 15:21:54 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 27
11/24/2011 23:53:17   
Dizzy the Mad Hatter

I'm sorry but this thread is out of place, it belongs here.
~DizLocked~

Cool. Gene Wilder. You know I have both movies of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 15:23:00 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
11/25/2011 9:02:15   
Hay

A bit late to the party, fashionably late though. o3o

Haider! Oh hi boss :)

Firstly, congrats? :P Yeah it was a real surprise :P

Favourite word? Chim Chimney.

Hay vs Hay - who would win? That would be like asking who would win if Okami vs Okami in Marvel vs capcom 3.

Your opinion on online shopping? It can be handy for those stores(heromart comes to mind) that are out of reach. However good ol fashioned go out there and find stuff shopping brings about many experiences.

How about on tariffs? mm mm tasty :P

I'll be seeing you around - take care! ^^ O.O Hay's going to see me around? yay :)

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 15:27:06 >
Post #: 29
11/25/2011 10:06:00   
DarkFireKiller

Hello Spunk! Hello Dunk!

How are you? I'm fine, how about you?

I just wanted to say congrats and good luck. :D Thank you.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 15:28:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
11/25/2011 11:28:16   
eternallost

1. Favorite meme? I don't have one.

2. Favorite admin? [lol] Elnaith.

3. Blue or red? blue.

4. Do you play TF2? Nope.

5. Whats your favorite AE in-game item? The necrotic sword of doom

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 15:32:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
11/25/2011 11:46:43   
coolboypai

didn't you already work in this section?! wierd... I thought you did... You've seen me before, but just not in this forum. You used to see me in the AQW Guides forum as well as where I currently work, which is the AEGD as well as here.

but oh well. first off congratulations! :D Thank you.

It's been quite a while since the GD got a new AK. hope you can help keep it controlled I'm always up for a challenge.

random question time! first off, what video game are you most excited about right now? None. I don't have any of the newer technology so I'll just look forward to getting games I can play on the systems I do have.

what's your favourite holiday? Mogloween

dragons? or wolves? both

dividing by zero will cause what? as far as I know you can't divide by zero because anything you divide by zero would still equal zero.

that's about it then. Again congratulations on your new position.
Hope you have fun here ^-^ Thank you very much.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/25/2011 15:37:01 >

AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
11/25/2011 22:49:25   
Rickyb20
PockeyChew Master

Hello.

Good luck and have fun!

~Ricky Thank you :)

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/26/2011 17:02:21 >
AQW  Post #: 33
11/25/2011 23:29:37   
Kramlor

Hey DNW! Gratz on your AKship on AQWGD!

Couple of quick questions :)

1. Do you like cookies? I like to share cookies with my fellow AK's.

2. What would you do if I handed you a cookie? I'd break it in half and share it with one of the General Discussion AKs.

3. How long did it take for you to become an AK? That's actually a good question, unfortunately I don't remember exactly how long between titling and accepting the invitation from Skydrite was.

Once again, Gz :)

~Kram

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/26/2011 17:04:34 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
11/26/2011 0:55:50   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

I haz questions :D And I haz answers :D

1) Would you like a cookie? Or a brownie? Brownie

2) When I say "Ponies and my little pony" what comes to mind? Marshmallow Phonies

3) How long have you been on the forums to become AK? I was on the forums since around late 2008.

4) Do you like cats? >:O Yes I do.

5) Sounds fun to have you here with us C: Congratulations on new AK:D Thank you.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/26/2011 17:07:03 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 35
11/26/2011 1:14:10   
earth breather

Ok. You are a serious person, I gather that. So therefore I shall shutup and get straight to the punch.

1.Favourite drink? Iced Tea

2.Favourite type of plant? Aloe Vera

3.Favourite food? Lasagna

4.Are you biased? I have opinions, not bias.

5.Mac or Windows? Mac

6.Favourite Movie? Currently, How to train your dragon. Formerly, The Lion king series.

7.Favourite TV show? At the current Moment. Fringe.

8.Favourite game? Remember Marvel vs capcom 2? That's what I play a ton of.

9.Are we allowed to post 10 more questions on the next page? Yeah I'll allow that.

9.5. you never said the 10 Q's had to be whole numbers. Favourite Magazine? Mad

10. Favourite T.V show?
That's already been asked above.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/26/2011 17:12:18 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
11/26/2011 2:03:12   
OAS Spartan

Ok, high command gave me the go ahead to ask a few questions. First the introductions.
I am OAS Spartan Vas Eden, but my friends call me Jay
Questions:
1. What is your ship? and your title: [name] Vas [ship] If we're talking mq style, My name there is Ace and my ship's name is the U.S.S Archknighteon

2. How long have you held your position? What? being an archknight? I've been an archknight for over a year.

3. What's your favorite armor? Transforming Berserker Bunny

4. Favorite weapon? I've been using the Mudluk blade a lot, but my favorite has to be the scribble pencil that zorbak traded me for the iou note.

5. Favorite game that AE didn't make? mybrute

6. What's your favorite Dinosaur? and why did you choose it? (Everyone gets this question) The dire wolf, because of how they were the pre-cursor to todays wolves.

7. What color do you think dinosaurs were? From everything I've read and seen about dinosaurs(And i've seen quite a lot about dino's) the color issue varies from greens and tans, to deep rich browns and reds.

8. If there was a zombie invasion, what would be your weapon of choice? Oh a zombie invasion? I'd be using myself a sword in one hand and I'd have a metal crowbar in the other hand.

9. What do you think the cure for chaos is? By theory the opposite of chaos is order.

In the game of chess there are several pieces; The King, The Queen, Bishops, Knights, Rooks, and Pawns.

10. What piece are you? I would be the Rook.

~OAS Spartan, Teyrn of the Frozen Norths

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/26/2011 17:23:06 >

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 37
11/26/2011 5:27:05   
Dhe Ehmn

Grats to you dnw. I'm Dhe Ehmn, but you could call me Pain if you want.
I hope i'll see you around and good luck.
just a few questions.

1. cyborg, dinosaur, werewolf or santa? Werewolf

2. if you could control a emotion which one would it be? Joy

3. if the real world was like any game, which game would you like it to be? I think I would have to say Dragonfable for the answer to that one.

4.rifle, sniper, shotgun, tazer? Sniper, is technically a person unless you mean a sniper rifle, I'd probably pick the shotgun though.

5.when's you're birthday? In February

6.if you got stuck on a deserted island what 3 things would you bring? a spear, a lighter, and a tent.

7. jurrasic park or termintor? I think it's spelled Terminator, and I'd probably pick Jurassic Park over that despite how much I liked the Terminator series.

8. call of duty or battlefield? Call of Duty.

9. if you could command any 3 people and their possesions who would they be? Artix Krieger, Alina and Rolith.

10. do you think that homework should exist? and do people really need eduction (for future jobs), apart from elementary (execpt certain logical profession, example: biologist)?
Absolutely. It is good to have homework because it furthers your participation and understanding of the materials you are learning. And I support the ideals of having a good education because that's also a participation not just for social and academic learning, but participation for your brain.

~Lord Pain of the pain empire

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/26/2011 17:32:20 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 38
11/26/2011 7:32:21   
Jinchuur1ki

oHii DNW , Congrats on becoming a AKnight on AQW GD Board

1.Are you Only assigned in General Discussion Board? My original position was in the AQW Guides. Currently I work with two General Discussion boards.
2.What AE Game do you like Most ? Mech quest
3.Whats your Favorite class in-game ? Leprechaun
4.Who would like to manage AQW Cysero or Alina ? Well, without actually knowing what Cysero is really like (I've had maybe one or two tweet correspondences with him on twitter) I really can't properly answer your question.
5.Do you love your position being an AK,Why or Why not? I love being an archknight, It's hard work, but the rest of this forum team is really a bunch of terrific individuals and I am proud of each and every one of them.
6.What's you Favorite Catchy-Phrase ? Holy Mackeral
7.How did you come up with the name Dragon of Night Wolf ? (Curios) Well I simply love dragons, and I like wolves. The night part was inspired by a mortal kombat character.
8.Who is your Favorite Troll Character ? Oshii.
9.If you have One Wish on Forum , What would it be, why? If I had a wish than it probably already came true because I'm here helping the rest of the team.
10. What would you do if someone is harassing you ? You mean here on the forums? If it's here on the forums I'll try ignoring the person for a while, if that doesn't work, than I'll report the situation to my superiors.

I Wish You Good Luck on being an AKnight on AQW Forums i wish you enjoy here .
God Bless you Thank you very much, have a terrific day.

~Jιη

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/26/2011 17:40:50 >

*MUNCH* exceeds 50 KB file size allowed. See the
Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
AQW  Post #: 39
11/26/2011 11:32:19   
byngbakk

1.Whats your favorite class in aqworlds Leprechaun

2.What brought you to AE I came here through a recommendation from a friend of mine, and I've been here ever since.

3.Which side good or evil or chaos Evil.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/26/2011 17:41:58 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
11/26/2011 12:39:57   
Tien

1. Hi! Nice to meet you.

2. Congratulations for ArchKnight!

3. What's your favorite color? Purple

4. What do you like about AQWorlds? The art, the details, the backgrounds, it's all so unique and beautiful.

5. Do you like being on the BattleOn forum? :) Yes I do.

6. What's your AQWorlds name? Dragonnightwolf

7. When did you start playing AQWorlds? 2009

8. Do you watch Anime? Yes I do.

9. Have fun!

10. That's all questions and again congratulations for you! Thank you.

~Tien

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/26/2011 17:44:17 >

AQ AQW  Post #: 41
11/26/2011 12:50:47   
Cookielord12

Hey there

Congrats on AK

ok lets get to the questions

1. Cookies or Waffles? Cookies

2. What is your favourite bit about being AK? Helping the community and working with this great team.

3. What is the meaning of life? That question has already been asked, scan above for the answer.

4. Chicken or Turkey? Turkey

5. what is your favourite type of weapon? I like using the double dagger type weapons

6. What is your favourite sport? Football

7. Good, Evil, Chaos or Random? Evil

8. Werewolf or Vampire? Werewolf

9. Favourite AE hero and villain? Favorite Hero: Alina. Favorite Villain: Drakath

10. if you saw a kid with something you really like and you didn't have and it was rare would you:
A: stalk the kid and steal it while hes sleeping? No.
B: shoot him and take it? No.
C: bribe him with cookies? No.
D: go home and cry in the corner? and No. Try E: Politely ask him if I may borrow his rare item or trade it in exchange for something of equal value.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/26/2011 17:48:53 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 42
11/26/2011 13:40:40   
Meezymike

Hi there (:

A warm welcome from me to you :B

Questions I've always wanted to ask an AK:

Do you just 'work' here when you feel like it? Or are there predetermined time frames you have to stick to, depending on your position? Whenever we come online, we're working.

What's the thing that frustrates you the most about AQW? (IF there is anything that does, I'm betting there isn't (; ) I enjoy aqw so I don't have anything that frustrates me.

I'm guessing you can't go into much detail, but what are some of the qualities Head Mods here look for in an AK? There's an old saying we have that goes "if you have to ask than you aren't ready to be an Ak." Having said that, just be yourself. I was just being my normal everyday typical self when I was invited to be an ak.

What are those 'Debatable!', 'Creative!', 'Helpful!' etc. custom titles many users here have, and how'd they come to earn them? Debatable means that person has been approved to be part of the people who debate topics and such, Creative is the title given to people with artistic talents (art/writing etc). Helpful pretty much explains itself. The titles are a privilege, a sort of reward from forum staff. As to how it was earned, I can't really answer that question because the circumstances as to how someone earns something differs on each individual.

-end of my serious questions-

Reports say cake may be banned everywhere because of the epic sweetness, UMadBro? *trollface*

I slay dragons in Skyrim, and my sister is Team Edward. UMadBro? *trollface*

All joking aside (: , what's your opinion of music in general? Music is a very creative, very useful, very inspiring element of creativity. Do you think it's a good thing to be open-minded in that aspect? When it comes to music, having an open mind helps, it isn't specifically necessary, but it is useful.I'm a music/movie buff, I'd like to hear from someone like you.

On that note:

Top 3 Favorite Movies? How to Train your dragon, Lion king movies, All dogs go to heaven 1 and 2.

Top 3 Favorite Songs? "My Monkey" By Johnathan Coultan, "The other side of the Night" by the Rembrandts and "That's all" by Phil Collins.

That is all. Sorry for the extensiveness, and thanks for your time.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/26/2011 18:28:24 >

AQW  Post #: 43
11/26/2011 15:28:53   
BladeOfDarkness

Why does an AK get a thread when many other people help as much, or more than one? Good question, This is simply an introduction thread. I am introducing myself to this forum's community members and allowing them the opportunity to ask questions. That's all. I think the entire communities here on the forums are swell. And I'm happy to answer questions.

I don't want to know anything else.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/26/2011 18:31:14 >
Post #: 44
11/26/2011 18:16:39   
Laos

Congrats on invading the GD forum, Dnw!

u liek chicken???
Hah! Only kiddin'.. good luck and congrats again. :)

-L

Is that a Laos? :D Wait a minute. Do I smell chicken?!:P

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/26/2011 18:32:48 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
11/26/2011 18:40:38   
Lord Coxy
Its Coxy Time

Hello (why do I smell a Banana Sunday? /looks at avatar <_<)

Why does Laos said you like chicken but not cheese cows :O Because CowFace is my friend.

You jelly for no reason? anyone got peanut butter? :P

What is the meaning of life? As Spock puts it to "Live long and prosper."

Which ArchKnight is my brother in real life? (Hint: Plumber) MechaMario?

Do you have any favorite NPC in AQW and if so, who? Alina.

Who is your favorite NPC out of all the AE games? Aelthai

No more questions

Above: The Cake is a lie......What you think of my Plushies that I have made (Click on Coxy's Plushies) and any favorites out of it? (the ones that I made) I love plushies, but I think that young pumpkin is really cool lookin.

Bye now and congratz on being an ArchKnight for the AQW GD (and good luck...you will need it)

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/26/2011 18:50:09 >

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
11/26/2011 18:46:35   
skalimanda

welcome to this.
Q1: whats your link to this im confused :D
Q2: who your faviroute mod ? I have a few. Skydrite, Elnaith, Everest, Superjars, Eukara, GG, Vivi, Wallo, Lb, Melissa4Bella, Mritha, Ashari, Goofy,well I guess you could pretty much say all of them.
Q3: are you a fan of chickencows > Yes I am.
Q4: faviroute class? Leprechaun
Q5: pink or black? Black
Q6: do you like my questions ~o~
Q7: do you enjoy the humour of these sort of games? I sure do
Q8: your not a mod right? Correct, I am not a moderator.
Q9: faviroute holiday festivals Mogloween and Frostval and Thankstaking.
Q10: no ideas for this.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/26/2011 18:55:46 >

Signature use is once per page.
Signature has been SCAKK'ed
AQW  Post #: 47
11/26/2011 21:22:49   
HiddenHearts

i have just 3 questions

1) Ready? On your mark, get set, GO! XD

2) which is cooler a dragon a werewolf or a robot rainbow unicorn? If you mean the robot rainbow unicorn that claims to "Open your eyes I see, your eyes are open." Than I know what your talking about ;) As for the answer, Dragon.

3) if we got in to a fight and i won would u cry? Nope. Because I wouldn't let it get that far in the first place.

3.5) even if i gave u a cookie? That's technically four, but who's counting :P

thank u for answering my pointless questions EPIC HAPPY FACE ^.^ You're very welcome.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/27/2011 1:16:03 >
Post #: 48
11/26/2011 22:05:47   
ChaosWeaver

Hey Congratz on becoming an AK!

1) If you won the "Can I Haz Mod?" contest, what wish would you ask for? Most likely I'd request that epic black friday fan package bundle from heromart deal.
2) Do you like the Twilight series? It's kind of cool, I like the werewolf transformations, but I think I like the underworld series a bit more.
3) Do you consider yourself Evil, Good, or Chaotic? Evil. But I also follow the Ebil streak of the great and wonderful Zorbak.

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 11/27/2011 1:18:05 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 49
11/27/2011 3:29:13   
Drakath

I decided to re-post cause I felt like :D

1. How do you become an AK? If you have to ask, than you aren't ready to become one.

2. How you not member? Oh I'm a member all right, just not a member of aqw, yet. Most of the other games however, I am a member of.

3. Advice: Buy a Golden Cheezburger. I'll wait till they hogtie Alina or Reens.

4. Why does Lady Azjurai have the class 'Raccoon' equipped? Because she's very, very, very, awesome and we are very, very, very fortunate to have her on our team.
Plus, raccoons are like, awesome. Totally! ~ Azzy

5. What is the meaning of Death? Oh yes, you've seen the aqw death ads no? Aren't they interesting?

Kthxbai DNW.

< Message edited by Lady Azjurai -- 11/29/2011 2:29:39 >
AQ DF  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MTAK= Dragon of Night Wolves invades Aqw gd
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition