Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Clans/Clubs/Guilds Discussion IV

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Clans/Clubs/Guilds Discussion IV
Page 5 of 16«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/19/2011 20:44:32   
Celestin123

Drakky, you have obviously been misinformed because Timeweaver isn't in the Peace Guild, only the Mindbenders. I mean, he could secretly be in the Peace Guild too, but, naturally, I doubt that.

I'm not the gambling type, or atleast, if I am, then I'm not the gambling type at the moment.
Idk, you can never really tell with me. Too indecisive.

I wish both Velmur and Clown the best of luck.
I'm secretly rooting for Velmur though. Why? Because I feel like it.

Anywho, since I'm already posting, I might as well say this too.
The Mindbenders have, unfortunately, lost one of their members.
May the mysterious Electruck be remembered as a Mindbender forever.
On the bright side, we've received two new members in return!
Funny how things work. xD

Again, if anyone would like to join The Mindbenders, then contact Jae10, or me, Celestin123
on the forums, or, if you catch us in-game, start up a conversation with one of us and ask to join! :3
Edit - I now proclaim this page property of The Seraphian Rebel Army.
The new topic of our discussion? Clans and Narwhals.

< Message edited by Celestin123 -- 12/19/2011 20:50:54 >
AQ  Post #: 101
12/19/2011 21:14:37   
Clown the Jester

WA HA HA HA HA HA!

Love gambling.

A little luck, a little chance, a little fun, and the risks. Heh heh heh.

Ah the Games that are involved.

Poker, black jack, texas hold'em, five card draw, capitalism, and what not.

Heh heh heh.

Funny how luck works.

After all...luck's always on my side. What I lack in skills...luck accomidates me rather nicly. Heh heh heh.

So Velmur...you feeling lucky? HEh heh heh.

Cause I'm going all in.

Wanna fold or flop?

WA HA HA HA H AHA HA HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 102
12/19/2011 23:54:56   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

Make that 3 Celest! :D

Velmur has lots of allies so he's totally got back up! :P

Oh and Narwhals forever!

< Message edited by Jae10 -- 12/20/2011 0:05:44 >
AQW  Post #: 103
12/20/2011 0:33:00   
Clown the Jester

quote:

Velmur has lots of allies so he's totally got back up! :P

Allies you say? OH THANKS FOR REMINDING ME! I guess I'll have to kill em all to.

HOO HOO HOO HA HA HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 104
12/20/2011 2:02:57   
monster116

Mind if I join teh Conversation ? >:D
AQW Epic  Post #: 105
12/20/2011 3:46:51   
primalvoldo

Gambling eh?

I'm not really the gambling type...can't be bothered really. But I'll try now. Now who will be the lucky hero that gets to win/lose his/her money...I know!

*Teleports 1000 of Jae's Fame to him*

I put all of Jae's money on the Carnival and around 1000 of my own.

I've seen how the two fight, Velmur is pretty easy, and Clown?.....After what I witnessed with him it will be all over red rover in a minute or two...

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 12/20/2011 3:47:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
12/20/2011 7:10:13   
Clown the Jester

QYP YOU OLD DOG! It's been FOREVER! WA HA HA HA HA!

Ya look great. Welcome back to the madness.

Voldo. Stealing money. Like a common criminal. How very very...disapointing. Heh.
And don't underestimate Velmur. Never underestimate anyone. I did once.

When I was the most powerful entity in the Multiverse, when all the smashers combined could not stop me, when even the mighty Drakkoniss was but a fly before a raging storm...I underestimated a normal human wearing a smelly mask. Biggest mistake of my life. Nearly cost me everything...heh heh...and a little more.

Look at this little city. SO SMALL! So terrified. Scared of me. YOU'RE ALL SCARED OF ME! WA HA HA HA HA HA!

YOU ALL KNOW IT! DENY IT AS YOU MAY!

The Chaos Carnival is unstoppable. We have the numbers, we have the freaks with power, we have need to win, we are what the people want.

AND WHAT DO YOU ALL HAVE!?!??! WA HA HA HA HA HA! Pills and needles? An olive branch and a bird? giant fortress in the sky? Little toy soldiers that you all insist on building as if they will amount to a hill of beans in the end.

We have multiple personality disorders, we have weapons of mass destruction, we have no conscience, no mercy. Nothings to excessive....WHEN YOU'VE GOT NOTHING LEFT!

This City is raging out of control. Can you all feel it? The Madness? I CAN! I KNOW YOU CAN AS WELL! The Chaos in the streets. You know sometimes I feel this Super City is alive, a living entity that spectates the pathetic games of Good vs Evil.

You all are parasites to the City. Little pests. Wonder how long will the City tolerate you all and how long till it realizes you all are expendable.

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 12/20/2011 7:11:05 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 107
12/20/2011 7:26:28   
monster116

The Chaos Carnival will reign all?

How intriguing....

AQW Epic  Post #: 108
12/20/2011 7:32:14   
megakyle777

Oh, that's just Clown's way. He makes a lot of speches to throw people off and then throws in a threat there somewhere to try and take the heroes off guard.

quote:

You know sometimes I feel this Super City is alive, a living entity that spectates the pathetic games of Good vs Evil.

I do agree with this somewhat. The city has a pulse and a beat and you have to dance to it or fall to the bottom.

But know this Clown. If the city watches good and evil, then it certanly watches Chaos. It does not care for Chaos any more then the rest. In fact, the very pulse of the city is threatend by Chaos. I wonder how long it is before the city see this and kills such an infestation.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 12/20/2011 11:39:55 >
DF  Post #: 109
12/20/2011 13:07:32   
Shadowlord9k

Celestin:
Just checked, no timeweaver in the member list.

Clown:
quote:

Look at this little city. SO SMALL! So terrified. Scared of me. YOU'RE ALL SCARED OF ME! WA HA HA HA HA HA!

I don't fear you. At all.

Kyle:
quote:

I wonder how long it is before the city see this and kills such an infestation.

A: When the zombies come.
B: When a certain user's posts aren't ignored.
C: 2012.
Take your pick. 
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 110
12/20/2011 13:41:41   
Raeven

^I pick C!

quote:

Wonder how long will the City tolerate you all and how long till it realizes you all are expendable.
quote:

The Chaos Carnival will reign all?

Meheheh, I believe that also includes the Chaos Carnival; it is a method to a greater Means.

By the way, nice hearing from you again, Qyp, heheh.

Pvping with Clown the other day was, how do I put this? FUNNY AS HECK!!!! Although it was a short encounter, I have this to say: He's an excellent brawler - caused so much mayhem and havoc. Utter CHAOS!

Would love to see that again! Perhaps next time.

quote:

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

-The Raeven-
Post #: 111
12/20/2011 13:54:47   
Antithesis

Chances are that I will eventually have to start thinking about starting/joining a clan. I'm up for grabs, sort of. In terms of RP, Fairgates isn't joining anyone. Saturn is.

Who to join...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 112
12/20/2011 18:59:13   
primalvoldo

@Clown

*teleports Jae's money back to her* Meh, she was going to do it anyway since she is a Mind Bender after all. That's why I put a little...surprise....on the money.

I guess I underestimated Velmur since I don't have an arch nemisis on my back like you do. You have Drakkoniss, Star has Dread and I'm stuck with just nothingness or a couple heroes just doing their duty....But I guess that's supposed to be a good thing since that way I could do anything and have no one pay attention because they are busy with you or someone else and the time given to me from ignorance would be enough to make a black hole!

I guess Ignorance is Bliss....

I am dissappointment with myself >_<

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 12/20/2011 19:05:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 113
12/20/2011 22:24:52   
monster116

quote:

Chances are that I will eventually have to start thinking about starting/joining a clan. I'm up for grabs, sort of. In terms of RP, Fairgates isn't joining anyone. Saturn is.

Who to join...

Join teh Chaos Carni!

We has cookies
AQW Epic  Post #: 114
12/20/2011 22:29:14   
star screamer

Saturn, why not join the Reapers? Hosted by yours truly!
Chaos is where the lord of mints is at, so why not you,
my friend? Link in Signature.

AQW  Post #: 115
12/20/2011 22:41:55   
monster116

No.. No my friend

Chaos Carnival is the place for you!

Not only do you entertain people! to death

But you get to laugh with us! to glory

Btw.. Clown I has a few recruits.. I'm gonna pm their names to you

< Message edited by monster116 -- 12/20/2011 22:51:46 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 116
12/21/2011 13:11:59   
RemnantHS
Banned

You sure you want to recruit more people into a clan soon to be useless after I'm done with the leader? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING ME. I don't know where you came from but in Ireland I don't tolerate it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 117
12/21/2011 14:22:29   
Clown the Jester

WA HA HA HA HA!

DONE WITH THE LEADER!?!?!?

HEE HEE HEE HO HO HO!

Silly Remmy...ya still don't get it.

Even if you did kill me....you wouldn't be able to stop me. I'd simply return like always.

Death is nothing new to me. I've died before. I'll most likely die again. Upon which I will simply return.

Heh heh heh.

Unlike me, you have no idea just what you are dealing with. I have a never ending army of monsters freaks. While all you have are threats.

Anywho...I have a successor to take my place even if I should go for good.

I'm unstoppable Remmy. DON'T YOU GET IT?!?! I...CAN'T...LOOSE! HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO!

While you all on the other hand can only manage small victories and slowly loose the war.

The Chaos Carnival is invincible. I'M INVINCIBLE! And you all are as fragile as glass.

HEh heh heh. Tell em Qyp that they are officially members of the Carnival.

< Message edited by Clown the Jester -- 12/21/2011 14:24:19 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 118
12/21/2011 14:26:10   
megakyle777

quote:

Anywho...I have a successor to take my place even if I should go for good.

Who?
DF  Post #: 119
12/21/2011 19:38:43   
monster116

Ayt! as Clown said! he can't DIE.. DIE!! coz he has experienced it many times alrdy as everybody already has

We respawn when we die

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THERE IS NO END TO OUR LIFE CYCLE !!

WE DIE! WE RESPAWN! WE FIGHT! WE DIE!! WE WIN! WE LOSE! WE RISE! WE FALL!

THE NEVER ENDING DISEASE OF LIFE CONTINUES TO PLAGUE HEROSMASH !!

AND AS THIS PLAGUE CONTINUES..

THE CHAOS CARNIVAL WILL HAVE ENOUGH SOULS AUDIENCE FOR THE BIG SHOW

NYAHAHAHA RYT CLOWN?

Oh and btw I found more Heroes and Villains who wants to be Carnies :D

I'll pm u their names and something important :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 120
12/21/2011 19:42:28   
star screamer

The reapers... a little chaos clan of mass damage... don't be fooled by our numbers...
it's chaos that counts...
AQW  Post #: 121
12/21/2011 19:47:29   
Arachnid

quote:

I'm unstoppable Remmy. DON'T YOU GET IT?!?! I...CAN'T...LOOSE! HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO!

While you all on the other hand can only manage small victories and slowly loose the war.

The Chaos Carnival is invincible. I'M INVINCIBLE! And you all are as fragile as glass.

You gotta watch yourself with this purple font guy, he's a nut, so I hear.

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 122
12/21/2011 19:51:58   
primalvoldo

quote:

Yes I am terrified of you....terrified if I make the mistake of a simple villain again....terrified that some force would sew my mouth up....unable to laugh....terrified with the thought that I am more evil than chaotic, IT NEEDS TO BE BALANCED....or atleast one particular side for a short amount of time....

I've thought about these things for a while...and the signs of destiny are clear....your jokes make sense in my ears, your threats make me laugh, laugh at not you but at the city for what it has coming, before I even knew you well I thought to myself "I may have the power of ChaotiVoid but something about you made you much more powerful than me..." I have still yet to find what makes you more powerful but some how you have that edge.

I've been thinking that I have still a few things to learn about chaos, I've been thinking about the Chaos Carnival for a while but at the time the Alpha Villains still had a few threads hanging on. And the fact that I wasn't cut out to be a clown.

But I've seen some of your members like Dreamer and Qyp who don't often wear the clown face paint. And then it hit me. I could be the carnivals Magician/Illusionist. The Alpha Villains clan are dead, no one is there anymore...they will be missed....and B.U.N.N.I.E.S was said to be a clan where you could be in another clan aswell as it. And so I reveal one of the new recruits of the Chaos Carnival....

I HAVE JOINED THE CHAOS CARNIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! and since Clown presumably trademarks the "W" in his laugh I'm going fora different approach to the laughter.....

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Charries

Sorry if me joining the carnival aswell as being in yours offends you or somewhat, that's just me ChaotiVoid, I will come to yours and evil's side when needed but right now I have alot to learn about the facts of chaos...

@star screamer

And also sorry if joining the Carnival offends you aswell for not joining the Reapers. After all we have more of an alliance than the Carnival but still. Out of the two of you I find Clown more chaotic and learning how to be chaotic won't really work with Stephen appearing. Sorry mate...

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 12/21/2011 19:56:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 123
12/21/2011 20:22:23   
slipyist

a GUild war has just begone (={
XD
Post #: 124
12/21/2011 20:28:53   
star screamer

I don't really care who you choose my friend, I mean, I used to be a carny.
AQW  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Clans/Clubs/Guilds Discussion IV
Page 5 of 16«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition