Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Clans/Clubs/Guilds Discussion IV

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Clans/Clubs/Guilds Discussion IV
Page 8 of 16«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/25/2012 5:21:02   
monster116

quote:

Can't seem to find A Dreamer on the Chaos Carnival members page/s... Also, I thought Tainted Heart had quit so she could make her own clan... Kage, I had forgotten, WP2 tends to come and go between many clans, Drakkos I had forgotten (and know he doesn't actively participate, so meh), Star owns his own clan, and I don't think he counts himself as a member of the CC anymore. Rocker I knew of, and he actually IS a member of the CC while owning his own clan, unlike the others, oddly. Raeven's gotten... darker. I had forgotten Unity was on there, too. XP Or is he? O.o

I don't know most of those former CC members...

I came after them..

The Ringmaster gave me the list :D

And as a Carnie my job is to post those names in the Project..

about those characters past.. or former affiliations.. I have no Idea.. Ask The Ringmaster..

quote:

The threatening PM ban was slightly offputing, knowing your clan, but meh. According to some interperatations of the rules, you cannot talk to them using their names. ._.

Aww... but if it's known that they have multiple personalities/characters, then using multiple names would make sense almost to the point of necessity...

Yes, worse than banning from the clan and booting from the website. They will call demons to harrass you and try to steal your soul if you break rules, which are nonexistant. They might do that anyway.

XD

The Project isn't finished yet..

Those rules are for the REAL DEAL in the website..

Role play and In game gaming... its different

and I don't think you should mind our ways of disciplining our members

..We have our reasons..

quote:

Yes, have fun, and "be safe" as in run with scizzors, use pyromaniac actions, destroy things for no reason, unleash monsters and other plans to cause chaos, and also, kill people, unless you don't want to...

That's what Fun is all about! :D

well..

FOR US .. XD

< Message edited by monster116 -- 1/25/2012 5:23:16 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 176
1/25/2012 19:53:49   
Clown the Jester

The part about kicking people via pm was for the sake of the site....heh heh...ya know. We have to have a list of rooms...and we have to make sure it looks legit and all that stuff...however...will we be akicking...nah!
AQW Epic  Post #: 177
1/25/2012 20:11:00   
primalvoldo

@Clown

I've been wanting to say this on our Chat Box but since it's pretty rare to find you (in my case) I'll just say here:

With the Hitlist, I saw a particular person on it but on these forums you gave orders not to attack him. Remnant

Not sure what to do
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 178
1/26/2012 0:39:37   
RemnantHS
Banned

@Clown I just think you're scared I'd have a chance against you. Honestly, I might.
AQW Epic  Post #: 179
1/26/2012 1:56:12   
megakyle777

quote:

With the Hitlist, I saw a particular person on it but on these forums you gave orders not to attack him.

Do what Two Face does and flip a coin. Or you know, wait for orders.
DF  Post #: 180
1/26/2012 3:48:08   
primalvoldo

@Dealer

You know that idea is not half bad

Lets see how lucky you are Remnant, I'll give you Tails for you said yourself you were the Underdog, and dogs do have tails...Heh...Woof Woof!...

*Flips the Coin*

*Looks at the coin*

Seems the Beagle forgot to tip his Horse shoe the lucky way up today

*Shows it landed on heads*

I even did this in real life just for your sake Remnant, you should feal important
Hope you enjoy having a warrant over your head....well actually you have your own name floating above your head all the time but you get my drift.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 181
1/26/2012 7:10:51   
Clown the Jester

quote:

Clown I just think you're scared I'd have a chance against you. Honestly, I might.

Ah Remnant...I was wondering where you had been hiding. Heh heh...most likley under a rock sucking his thumb. OOOH I KID! HEE HEE HEE! Heh heh...I kid...or do I? HOO HOO HOO!

Now why would I be scared of you Remnant? What can you do to me that no one else can? KILL ME? Its been done. Kill me again? Its been done...again. Try and destroy my clan...heh heh heh. The Chaos Carnival is unstoppable. You are fighting a war that you will lose. I have no fear of you or anyone else. Heh heh heh. Cause you have nothing to threaten me which...wait...scratch that.

Actually I'm afraid that when I do break you I'll get blood all over my new suit. Honesty...I've been charged with many a crimes...but fashion crimes is not one of em.

However Remnant, my boys and gals are hunting for you. Scouring all of Super City...and when they find you...they'll cut you to ribbons. HEE HEE! And when I get your remains...I'll tie em into a pretty red little bow.

HEE HEE HEE!

But why should I have all the fun? I have an army of killers...why not use em?

Voldo...you may deal with him as to your liking. If ya take Remmy down...you'll make me one very very happy clown.

Oh Voldo...your aloud to attack everyone...people on the hitlist...people not on the hitlist...Heck...you can even fight Drakkoniss...however...if you manage to kill him permenatly...well....lets just say...IT WON'T BE FUNNY!

YA see Remnant...why would I be scared of you? I have everything on my side...and you have nothing. My freaks are more than a match for one guy out of his league. HAVE YOU SEEN MY KILLERS!??!?

THEY'RE A SCREAM!

WA HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HO HO HO HA HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 182
1/26/2012 7:29:42   
megakyle777

Ah, Clown, you underestimate smashers and their thoughtfulness. Sooner or later, that overconfidence will lead to your final downfall.

..Or at least a really long period without you.
DF  Post #: 183
1/26/2012 10:50:21   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

TO be fair, Clown, you've gotten blood on your other suits. I remeber you specifically complaining about/saying that once, possibly twice or 3 times.

I've actually killed 2 or three incarnations of Clown the Jester's bodies to a point he had to switch within recent times, if I remember correctly, so don't think his ramblings make no sense whatsoever. XP

I would like to state at this time that quite some time ago, Remnant and I made a pact, and he is a member of the Drakkonian Alliance, in case Clown didn't know. I know that won't change his plans on killing him, but meh. Remnant might not remember it, himself. Alot's happened since then.

It depends on by who's definition you use with the word funny in mind. I'd find it funny if he did that, to a point, morbid sense of humor, and all that. ChaotiVoid's nasty stuff. Who's to say?

And so, I end my post... for now.
DF  Post #: 184
1/26/2012 17:50:43   
Arachnid

quote:

THEY'RE A SCREAM!

Heh...

I should really consider recruiting people into Arachnoclan...

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 185
1/26/2012 17:59:59   
star screamer

Remnant, don't try to attack from behind, cause the Reapers got their backs! HA HA!
AQW  Post #: 186
1/26/2012 18:19:25   
Kinzdor

Wow I clicked on monster`s sig by accident,and the carnival`s site is really well designed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 187
1/26/2012 20:17:46   
primalvoldo

quote:

Voldo...you may deal with him as to your liking. If ya take Remmy down...you'll make me one very very happy clown.

Oh Voldo...your aloud to attack everyone...people on the hitlist...people not on the hitlist...Heck...you can even fight Drakkoniss...however...if you manage to kill him permenatly...well....lets just say...IT WON'T BE FUNNY!

No problem Clown, I was first thinking about him going down by the palm of another Carnies hand, but then I looked at his stats and I think I might have a chance. And don't worry about Drakkoniss, Not only do I know the respect of the rule: "If he is your rival then it's your right to beat him instead of someone else." but also that Drakky could smash me into the ground in 3 seconds, well I was lvl 16 at the time so I might last longer but still....

quote:

ChaotiVoid's nasty stuff. Who's to say?

It usually depends, I might want to kill innocent lives one day, the next having a nice quiet conversation with Drakkoniss about Batman, I love how I'm so unpredictable (Well maybe not unpredictability but something else) that I can still look like a friend in the eyes of the opposite side.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 188
1/27/2012 5:19:41   
monster116

quote:

Wow I clicked on monster`s sig by accident,and the carnival`s site is really well designed.

Why Thank you Kinzvlle

The Carnival has more to show ..
AQW Epic  Post #: 189
1/27/2012 7:11:43   
Clown the Jester

Once again Qyp....absolutly amazing.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar!

AQW Epic  Post #: 190
1/27/2012 10:35:21   
monster116

Ringmaster I am honored

I am neither Gentleman nor scholar..

I am a Carnie.. I will Live and Die as one

Oh and BTW Ringmaster the "Clan Info" XD

Here is a Video made by our fellow Carnie Gaghr.

AQW Epic  Post #: 191
1/28/2012 9:59:28   
RemnantHS
Banned

Gaghr's already found me, but he is too much of a scaredy-clown to finish me. And besides, he's only going to be just another pile of rubble when I'm done with him.

And yes, me and Drakkoniss have an official pact. I will stay as the lone underdog that I am, but alligning myself with Drakkoniss. Meaning, I'm actually doing something for the greater good.

Clown, I'm not just going to kill you, but I'm going to rip the Chaos right out of your eye sockets.

Star, Star, Star. Oh how thoughtful. Sadly your plans to kill me when I'm behind Clown will be futile. I have something secret, and NO ONE WILL KNOW IT.

So if I were you, keep the Reapers in Deathitude while I finish the job? Because that is the only thing that will happen.

Oh and one little edit:

Chatue, don't consider siding with the reapers. Join a good clan! Joining the Reapers mean you're putting me, a good friend, in your hands! If you do decide though, I'm afraid our friendship will end and we will be mortal enemies until one of us die.

Dramatic edit:

Clown, you've killed me off, but you left my soul live. I will come back and I'll end the Chaos Carnival, EVEN IF I DIE FOR EVERYONE YOU'VE HUMILIATED! To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting!

< Message edited by RemnantHS -- 1/28/2012 18:51:52 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 192
1/28/2012 19:19:52   
primalvoldo

@Remnant

You've got to get online when I am online cause I want a turn at what you've got...

Problem is that even ifyou do sacrifice your life Clown will just come back and more and more people will join the Carnival and it's back were it started, Causing your great sacrifice to be in vain.

And even if you did kill Clown off forever someone would replace him, And I bet there would even be a Ritual to bring him back.

Besides if you killed Clown he would never get his chance with Drakkoniss ever again, Drakkoniss likes his rivalry with Clown as much as Clown likes the rivalry with Drakkoniss. You destroy Clown and you've betrayed Drakkoniss.

Btw Chatue can choose which clan he wants to be in thank you very much, he dosn't have to be a good boy all the time but he dosn't want to merely rob banks so thats his choice to join Star Screamer's Clan.

Better leave Clown to the professionals Underdog

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 1/28/2012 19:20:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 193
1/28/2012 19:30:22   
RemnantHS
Banned

You must love betrayal much to say that.

I'm doing Drakkoniss a favor. Stay out of it.

And about Chatue, honestly, I don't care what happens anymore. Chatue just has to stay out of my way and bow down when told.

Anyways, got a clan to end, so I suggest you shoo shoo to your clan base, junior.
AQW Epic  Post #: 194
1/29/2012 2:10:59   
primalvoldo

Arguement with Remmy solved ingame

/endarguement

Also: Strange Classes and Home Of Orderly Learning (Also known as School) is starting up again tommorow.
So yeah, just to let you know I won't be on in the mornings until holidays start for the end of Term 1...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 195
2/12/2012 8:31:54   
monster116

Added some stuff and Made some Changes to our little Project..
AQW Epic  Post #: 196
2/16/2012 11:29:58   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

And the wars never seem to end. Oh well, still recruiting although Im not as active recently but I do check in from time to time when I can. I havent died and gone to heaven yet ppls! ;D
AQW  Post #: 197
2/16/2012 22:33:31   
zanathos

Both the MindBenders, and Drakkonian Alliance are all that is need to deal with the Carnies and the Reapers. ~ThunderSmite
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 198
2/19/2012 19:42:56   
A Dreamer

@monster - the list of carnies i know of are here. And I do exist, I've just been inactive for an unimaginable and unpredictably long time...
|
|
|
V
http://herosmashwiki.com/index.php/Clan:The_Chaos_Carnival
This site pales in comparison to your site, holy [explicative]!

You may say I'm a Dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
-John Lennon
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 199
2/20/2012 7:56:22   
Orashi

Join the Lords of Malice
Join Herospire-9999 if you want to join at THYTON SERVER
Orashi
DF AQW  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Clans/Clubs/Guilds Discussion IV
Page 8 of 16«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition