Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MtAK= Onwards to the garden of madness!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= Onwards to the garden of madness!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/5/2011 6:00:09   
BadHulk

Mmm...

Already thought that you were an AK, never saw an MtAK.

Well, I've been an AK for a few months, but yeah, the MtAK took a bit of time.

Do you know me? <_< >_>

I've seen you around.

You like poetry?

To a degree. I prefer stories, though.

Why is NMH your favorite game?

No More Heroes isn't actually my *favourite* game. It's actually not even in the top ten anymore. But I do love the characters (more so in the original than in Desperate Struggle-- they didn't put as much effort into them there), the music is pretty good (Mach 13 Elephant Explosion, We Are Finally Cowboys, the main theme, Cashmere Cannonball, No More No More Heroes... good stuff), and overall it's a surreal experience.

Favorite music?

Alternative Rock, Orchestrated music, Gaming Soundtracks, Techno... really, I'll give just about anything a go.

Do you play ANY other browser games next to the AE games?

Used to. Unfortunately the number of good, free, non-AE browser games is minimal.

Pokemon VS Digimon

Pokemon.

Do you like Maths? I hate it.

I used to be good at it, but high-school math is a killer.

Do you like being shackled by the Dragonfly Queen?

Could be worse.

What colors are your shackles?

As black as can be.

Who do you share a cell with?

Whatever poor user they need "taken care of"...

Do you like hugs?

Heck no. I'm extremely uncomfortable with physical contact with other human beings.

Mmm... Zis iz eet fur zee todeey.

Very well.

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 12/8/2011 10:52:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
12/5/2011 7:51:06   
megakyle777

quote:

I do have to be dissappointed in the forum for not having made a Sheogorath joke yet given the title.

Madness Gardens? I LOVE THAT IDEA! Madness Gardens for EVERYONE! Oh, wait, Madness Gardens for noone. That's just as much of a celebration to those who don't like Madness Gardens.
DF  Post #: 27
12/5/2011 8:40:02   
drinde

Page 2, Post 2.

Pizza or Pie?

Pizza. But pie is good too.

Do you still keep order of the OOC?

Yep. Funny, the man leading us to the Garden of Madness is keeping order around here.

Can I order a pizza here?

Not anymore. We've outsourced to a place I used to know on the far side of Santa Destroy. I used to know the owner and his family. Especially the owner's son...

Peperoni, olives, pineapple and mozzarella, please. And no fries on the side!

Could you repeat that? I'm a little hard of hearing.

That is all.

Huh, he left.

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 12/8/2011 10:57:29 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 28
12/5/2011 13:36:51   
Varen6398
Friendly!, Constructive!
Creative!

Oh look, I guess I am back.

Shoot, he's back! Get behind cover!

You haven't had Christmas pudding or mince pies?

Afraid not.

Is that even legal?

Apparently.

Second newest AK...that is pretty awesome is it not?

Better than being the newest. :P You still have the novelty of being new while having seniority.

Do you like being an AK, or do you prefer no responsibility?

Wait, there's responsibility involved? I could have swore the saying was "With great power comes great insanity"...

But in all seriously, I do enjoy it.

Have you played Monster Hunter Tri?

Have I? *laughs* Yes. Played 150 hours on the offline campaign, but the online mode just won't work for me. Hopefully they fix that for that one coming out on the 3DS.

If not, you should get it.

Well, I've played it, so I guess I don't need to buy it again! Score!

So AQ...tell me the name of the evil admin quickly!

Evil admin? Where?

Not quick enough...so what forum are you AKing?

Everything the light touches... which according to the fact that little light comes through my cell means the OOC and Entertainment forums.

Wait...that is a stupid question.

You said it, not me. :P

Quick, which do you prefer? Reign or Shadow?

Reign. Can't wait to see it swept.

Still not quick enough...you need to get into the game!

*attempts to crawl through the monitor* No go.

So what would you do if I edited the colour of your answers to pink?

I would edit the colour of your questions into an equally bizarre colour. Then change my answers back to purple.

Well that's all...for now >:)

Farewell...

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 12/8/2011 11:05:54 >
DF  Post #: 29
12/5/2011 16:59:24   
Captain Kidd

Hey Travis, had to stop by your MtAK to give my delayed congrats. Hope everything has been well thus far!

Ahoy, Cap'n! Tis been smooth sailin' so far.

~CaptK

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 12/8/2011 11:06:30 >
AQ  Post #: 30
12/6/2011 16:27:51   
Addi

Hey.

Y'ello.

Just came to congratulate you.

What's this? No... challenge? No... resistance?

Cya.

Goodbye.

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 12/8/2011 11:07:34 >

Addicted to Everybody Edits. You should try it. Everybody Edits
Post #: 31
12/7/2011 6:22:20   
Wildroses
A beautiful Rose,
always and forever

Hi.

Roses! Come in, neighbor!

You make me feel a bit guilty for totally forgetting to do one of these here.

No worries.

I really meant to, I just forgot.

That's quite all right.

Oh well, too late now.

Not really. You could do it after mine is done! We could have you next week, then we could both pester Gundi to get his done before Christmas!

And the most important question of all time:

*gets ready to respond with 42*

Do you like cats?

Fourty-- wait, that's not what I was expected. But yes, I do. We've got six at my current place, two adults and four five-month old kittens. Adorable things.

Congratulations again. I don't think I need to wish you good luck being an AK. You fit in so well already I don't think you need any luck.

You flatter me. Thank you.

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 12/8/2011 11:11:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
12/7/2011 20:42:47   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

*Elryn grins*

Hail, Warmage of BattleOn!

Greetings Travis. Happy to hear you finally came around to it. Belated congratulations.

Welcome to the OOC, comrade-in-arms! Thanks for coming.

As a warmonger, my questions will be related to war. Are you ready?

*suits up for battle* Let's do this!

Are you a warmonger?

I'd like to think so. I'm not as proficient as the big guns like you and Mythical, but I contribute where I can.

What is your all time record in Battleon wars?

I think I had somewhere around 700 for Mostly Harmful. Sadly we'll never know for sure since I wasn't a Guardian at the time.

Have you ever been to Falconreach to help our friends over there? If so, what is your record for those wars (waves or head count, the choice is yours)?

I unfortunately seldom visit Falconreach, but when I arrive and a war is present, I throw myself into it. Sadly my records seem to be missing...

Proudest achievement in Battleon wars?

This is cheating a bit, but I was proud to be have been part of the victory during Division by Zero. We won by a hair, and I'm glad that my contributions aided in our narrow victory.

If Mystical Warrior offered a spar, what would you do?

I'd be honoured, though I'd stand no chance against him. Though I suppose we could have a friendly, honourable duel.

Say the enemy had hired Cataclysm in war and you found yourself face to face with him on the battlefield, what would you do?

I'd club him over the head with a heavy object, then drag his unconcious body to our camp, tie him up, then heal his wounds. He'd eventually see things our way.

Up for a race in the next war? Remember, loser buys the Moglinberry juice, for everyone.

Honoured as I am that you'd ask, I know that I don't stand a snowflake's chance in Heck. :P But I'll buy the Moglinberry juice anyway.

What kind of fighter are you (warrior, ranger, mage, something else)?

I am a Hybrid. I strike with brutal magical might, then follow up with lethal melee strikes.

What abilities do you have and use in war?

During the invasion of the Terrible Twelve, I brought down the Red Fog on the enemy forces, then blew the survivors back to Darkovia with it. I'm not as powerful as you or Mythical and tend to bring my victims down one body at a time, but I have my tricks. Admittedly most of them are defensive in nature.

That should be all from me for now. Might have something else for the next page. War well, friend.

And to you as well. I'll see you on the Battlefield this Frostval.

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 12/8/2011 11:20:41 >
AQ  Post #: 33
12/11/2011 15:50:45   
golden1231

Hiyas Travis! :D
Howdy!

What's this I hear - Fluttershy is your favorite pony...? *grins*
Yep.

Well, that's it from me. A late congrats, and good luck! ^_^
Thanks.

Seeya!
Farewell.

~golden

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 12/14/2011 11:34:34 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 34
12/12/2011 0:06:42   
Waker of Wind
Legendary Anchorman

What up!

The roof, the sky, the... how on earth did the pigtracks get up there?

First of all, sorry if some of these questions are repeats. I'm lazy so i didn't read the other posts

No problem.

When did you start playing AQ?
June 17, 2006. So nearly 5 and a half years ago.

Is your character a badass? Better be.

Indeed.

Which Artix game is your favourite?

AdventureQuest.

I haven't played any of these games in years, just recently came back to check out how these forums are going. Have the games been moving along in a good way?

Depends on whose community you ask. Most people seem to sing the praises of AQ and DF in recent years, MQ and WF have communities that often think they don't get enough attention (and they may be right), and the MMOs... well, I'm not going to comment...

Favourite Band?

Green Day.

I used to be an AK of OOC like you (and Help & Support), then i took an arrow to the knee.

There seems to be a rash of archery related knee injuries recently...

Just kidding. I didn't take an arrow to the knee.

...Lying about that type of thing is a real "Shin", you know...

Or did i?

One way to know for sure... *draws bow*

Nah, i didn't.

*lowers bow*

Three cheers for wasting time.

Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray! There, I gave four cheers for greater time waste.

Am i a bad person for forgetting your username in the middle of writing this? Travis something... haha.

I forgive you.

Horror movies or happy movies?

I hate most horror movies, so I would go with happy ones. I'm more in favour of deeper, more poignants works where everyone has to earn their happy ending. Oh, or completely off-the-wall insane ones.

Rebecca Black or Justin Bieber?

I hate both of their music, but I think Justin has at least an inkling of talent.

^ Trick question, there is no correct answer.

But... but... there is always an answer. Maybe not a universal one, but an answer all the same.

On a related note though, which seat will you take?

The seat of POW-RAWH!

Apathy or Sympathy?

Sympathy. Apathy rarely does anyone any good.

This or that? ................... Or this?? O.O

Thees vill work.

Describe Rick Perry in one word.

I struggled with this question for a while, and ultimately I decided that I could not describe my feelings for him in a single word. I just don't like him.

Do the mods still talk about locking up AKs in their dungeon? I was sometimes scared to go outside. Well, not really. Anyways, if they do, tread carefully my friend.

It's not talk, I assure you!

K so, i can't think of anything right now. I just needed to waste time while procrastinating studying for finals...

Procastination. I know the term well.

So to wrap up these useless questions, good luck with AKship!

Thanks. And be sure to drop by more often!

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 12/14/2011 12:50:00 >
Post #: 35
12/12/2011 11:02:00   
Phoenix Myth

Took you long enough. =P

Yes, yes it did.

I have but one mere question...

Do you like Fried Twinkies?

Nah.

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 12/14/2011 11:52:33 >
AQW  Post #: 36
12/12/2011 12:41:20   
Sephiroth

Oh...Hello thar...

Hello.

So...uh...uhhhh...UUHHHH NEXT QUESTION!

How can there be a next question when there was never a first?

Hello Gewd Sire, how be ye todaeh? *hic*

None too bad.

Real Questions time!

Alucard(Hellsing) or Edward(Twilight)

Now just watch, and you will see, battles that should never be! (Because Edward stands no chance)

Hellsing or Twilight or Angel or Buffy?

We all know how this would end. The Twilight cast would fall in seconds at the hands of the rest, then Buffy would convince Hellsing to spare Angel. Game set.

Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee?

Bruce Lee. Chuck ain't bad, though.

Sephiroth or Cloud?

Last I checked, Cloud already won that fight, so...

Sephiroth or Vincent?

Probably Sephiroth.

Sephiroth or Hojo?

The former.

Big Boss or Solid Snake?

Gotta go with Snake.

Boss or The Sorrow?

Gotta go with Boss.

Liquid Snake or Solidus Snake?

Solidus.

BREAK TIME!

*breaks the fourth wall*

Hello sir, what would you wish for tonight? we have Bloody Pie with Pistol Whip, Peter's Exploding Cupcakes, Sandvich, Hawt Giggity Dawgs and...Crab Juice...

The Sandvich and Crab Juice from none other than the Giant Enemy Crab (taken due to massive damage from attacking its weak point)

IT'S TIME! FOR....THE SHOWDOWN!

Good guys, bad guys, and explosions!

You take a left! then you take a right! then you take another right! THEN A LEFT! THEN A RIGHT! THEN FRONT! THEN A LEFT! THEN A WALL!

Careful, I just broke down that wall...

\(o_O\)

...Have you seen my bear tibbers? *holding the teddy bear in his hands.

Right behind you... in your hands.

...HAVE YOU SEEN MAH BEAH TAEBAHS?!

Have you seen the sunshine? *calls in Tails Doll*

...DAMACIA!!!! *helicopter mode engaged*

GLASTONBERRY! LET'S PUNK! *calls in a mecha*

It's all in the cards! *throws a card*

*throws the table*

Killing a Dragon! Killing a Dragon! killing a super powerful dragon with mah friends! we have very low health! but we're gonna win! and become super powerful!...*Destiny* AHHH!!! RUN!!!!

*dons Rathalos armour* Come taste my Thunderclap, dragon!

Nooo! i died!! NOO!! wait..i'm Krathos... *looks at R button*....*Me Gusta face* An enemy has been Slain, An Enemy has been Slain, An Enemy has been Slain, An Enemy Has been Slain, An Enemy has been Slain *and so on...*

*listens to the endless cries of "My spleen!"*

DAAAAMAAAACIIAAAAAA!!! *swords get stuck on a wall*...AAAAAAA!...*trying to pull out the sword*...*leaves the sword there, and uses another one* AAAAA!!!

*swipes sword*

Sire, here is your cape...*puts on cape* I need more...., But sire isn't one enough? I need...MORE CAPES! DAMACIA!!! *Flaming Helicopter mode engaged*

*trades Capes for Hats*

Hmph...I've thought of a wonderful present for you...

Oh, you mean the one where I've become overlord? Oh, you meant a GIFT...

Shall i give you despair...?

*Insert epic One-Winged Angel Theme here plz.*

I'll see your One-Winged Angel and raise you "Unstoppable Destiny", the Black Knight's theme from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

Alright that's all Travis! sorry for the bother lol :P

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 12/22/2011 15:08:04 >
AQW  Post #: 37
12/17/2011 9:56:40   
Soph the Crazed One
Friendly!

...Travis has his own MtAK? Wow, cool.

Congrats, and I wish you good luck! *Shoves a full bag of all sorts of chocolates, sweets and biscuits into Travis' hands, along with a pie into his face*
DF AQW  Post #: 38
12/17/2011 18:07:26   
Laos

Now, I would take advantage of the no question limit and ask you 100 questions like Nightly did in my MtAK... but I really, REALLY don't have the physical strength in my fingers or the mental strength in my brain to do so.

Heheheh... no one has yet. The next time some other AK says that people would abuse anything other than a strict limit, point 'em this way.

So on that note, here are 100 questions.. I'd like to just say congratulations. ..even though I'm kinda late. :P

Like my thread isn't. :P

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time endlessly being dragged around AK'ing the OOC.

Now, now, the dragging isn't so bad once you get used to it.

Cya around.

Buh-bye.

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 12/22/2011 19:07:49 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
12/20/2011 13:21:30   
3 Vandoren

Yar, ye thought ye could hide hide from ol' Bah-zerk, ya did!

I have? In which case I've been hiding in plain sight...

HARHAR, well I found ye out! /endpiratevoice

You saw nothing! Nothing I say! *hits with ammesia spray*

Congratulations on AK'ness, Travis!

I have 15 questions for you, are you ready for that mental torture?

Nyah... your torture does not torture me.

1) Where do you hide your cookies?

Where else? My stomach.

2) Why don't you ever share your cookies with me?

I'm on a strict cookie ration, and I have to pay part of it to a certain Moogle from another board to prevent him from eating my arm. I don't have many cookies to give.

3) Pirates or ninjas?

Ninjas.
D:
4) Fire or ice?

Ice.

5) Favorite element?

Wind/Air.

6) Favorite animal?

Tigers are nice.

7) Favorite television show? (If you say Terra Nova you win.)

Flashpoint. It's a brilliant, severely underrated police drama that makes CSI weep.

8) Walrus. No?

Coo-coo cha-choo.

9) Undead. Yes?

I'M GOING TO EAT YOUR BRAINS! WE ARE THE UNDEAD!

10) Mage, Warrior, or Rogue?

Warrior.

11) Hammer or axe?

Axe. It can bludgeon and cut.

12) *takes all your cookies*

*watches a landmine explosion* I told you not to touch those darn things...

13) Favorite song? (If you say Still Alive you win.)

Still Alive is quite something, but I prefer Holiday and the Static Age.

14) Congratulations?

Thanks.

15) Merry Christmas and farewell?

Happy Holidays to you too.

< Message edited by Captain Kidd -- 12/30/2011 9:39:46 >
Post #: 40
12/21/2011 15:25:38   
megakyle777

Hidere again Travis!

My question is simple: I would, in all seriousness, like a long answer to my first post question this time. It does not have to be serious, but can't get around what I'm asking for, so no smart ideas like a four sentence word elongated. I mean, I put a lot of work into that one and making it all PC like.

Very well. I've been working on this since the beginning, so here goes.

So, I was leaving my room at the No More Heroes motel when suddenly, I realize I'm surrounded by dragonflies. Next thing I know, I'm in a cage somewhere under REDACTED. Why? Well, one of the mods comes over to my cell and offered me a job. The gig? Assassinate any unruly threads. So I was poking around where they told me to go for further instruction, and there it was. This one thread, loaded with heat. I run up, styling, keeping my cool, packing my trusty beam katana, BADABING! And then she showed up. The one we know as Eukara Vox, the leader of the Dragonfly Horde. "Congratulations," she tells me. "You've proven yourself." And then she offers to make me a certified ArchKnight. As far as I figure, it could be awesome. Could be dangerous. And hey, with all the time I've been around here, I knew it would be fun. So right then and there I decided to see how far I could take this. And then the madness began. It was game time!

That's all bye! And congrats again.

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 12/29/2011 15:15:22 >
DF  Post #: 41
12/21/2011 17:58:02   
random fun 12

Ohaithar!

Ahoy-hoy!

Sorry, I'm a bit late! Please don't nerf me with your Chains of Doom and Death!! have a cookie...

I'm an ArchKnight, not a Knight of Order. I don't get nerfing powers. Still, since you offered... *swipes cookie*

1. Do you like mudkipz?

I'm more of a Torchic guy myself.

2.Any spoilers you can share?

spoiler:

I have spoilers. Many, many spoilers. Like this one!

3. Have you ever messed around with Photoshop or GIMP?

A little bit.

4. Do you like Art?

I'm terrible at visual arts (my drawing skills could make an infant look like Da Vinci), but I do enjoy seeing what other people can make.

5. Do those chains feel uncomfortable?

Nah. Eukara makes her chains out of a material not yet labeled on the periodic table. It's virtually weightless and has no negative impact on the flesh of sentient beings. All it is, really, is a power absorber so that none of us trash the cell block (and considering that a good deal of ArchKnights seem to have magical powers of some form, that's probably a good thing), a homing signal in case anyone tries a jailbreak, and a communications device for summoning the Horde in cases of emergency on our excursions to the outside world. (Though I'm pushing for cloaking devices. I started getting weird looks when I let loose the Dragonfly Horde on this one fellow I used to know...)

6. Have you got any pet togs you can lend me?

*lets loose the Togs of War*

7. Say Hai to future you for me, please?

*says "Hi" so that my ears recieve the message nanoseconds later* Message recieved.

Thats all. Congratz on making it to MtAK-dom!

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 12/29/2011 16:07:11 >
DF AQW  Post #: 42
12/21/2011 18:35:44   
IsabelWithBells

Hihihihihihihihi!

(I'm feeling a lot less guilty about being late now that I've realized the thread is still unlocked.)

1) Welcome to the ArchKnightShip! (Is that what it's called?)

Thanks.

2) How long did it take you to become so ossim?

I was ossim before the dawn of time. In fact, I gave time the permission to begin flowing.

3) Like to play Civilization? (III: Conquests or IV: Warlords)

I've tried Civ, but it's just not my thing. It's too luck based for my taste (I once lost a late-game Aircraft to a Longbowman. Say what?)

4) Can I ring my bells for you?

I often ring other people's bells, so this is an unexpected offer. Just be careful not to knock yourself not. :P

5) Do you like pie? If yes, do you like pumpkin pie?

I like pie, but not so much Pumpkin as other types.

6) Favorite soda?

Coca-Cola.

7) Well, I'm not very creative tonight, apparently. So baibai.

See ya.

8) I really do mean it this time. Ja ne!

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 12/29/2011 16:39:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 43
12/21/2011 19:17:20   
Drakath

No question limit :O You shouldn't do that.

Hello Travis.

May I call you Trav?

Or Touch?

Anyway, Gratz on AK'hood.

Do the chains burn?

Or freeze?

Or electrify?

Speaking of electrify..

*Thunder hits Drakath on the head*

*Drakath is now a cookie*

Please don't eat me.. all I am is the Champion of Chaos *sob sob*

*The following is not for children under the age of 99999999999.*

*Now, back to the PG-999999999 Section.*

I said don't eat me! Gosh! Can nobody really understand cookie-nese?!

*A Chronomancer appears and goes back in time to question 2.*

Or Touch?

I feel bored, cya and gratz on AK'hood!

AQ DF  Post #: 44
12/23/2011 3:38:32   
Sephiroth

*Thousands of black feathers form into Sephiroth*

I am back...Travis...did you miss me? :D

Alright Travis i saw that music of Unstoppable Destiny from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn! however i shall show you an even more epic music! go to youtube and search for: Most Wondrous Battle Musics: United We Stand, Divided we fall. and then tell me what you think of the music! i hope you like it! because i truly liked that one you told me about! So i wanted to thank you, for getting me another epic music from a video game to my music folder! ^^ Thanks matey!

Now onto the Serious Questions of mega super ultra giga alpha omega saiyan seriousness! You ready?

So... You prefer Cloud over Sephiroth? for shame...that means i can't let you join mother...i will have to put you on my list then...i'm sorry...*writes your name on a list*
Good choice on Vincent though...he's epic...

And good call on Hellsing and Buffy, however Alucard is rarely merciful and he becomes pretty annoyed if he does not get a good fight, he would probably end up killing everyone...still good answer...

Alright Good Archknight! now we shall move to the questions of...i'm not gonna repeat it..again...

So i've heard all AK's go through an awful initiation which is to take an arrow to the knee, is that true? I thought you AK's were supposed to be far more powerful than us forumites! am i missing something in here...?

I've also seen, that you AK's also get shackles...of the color you want...but why shackles? Why does an AK have such a thing...? what is going on? what does Eukara actually do with you guys?

Now then...Good sir, about your order, we are terribly sorry to inform, but we have run out of Crab Juice, we do however just got this new drink and it is called: Diet Crackazilla, would you like to have it? otherwise, you will have to wait at least an hour for a crab juice, getting it is so annoying since the boss crabs take forever to be slain...

Pain is inevitable...however suffering is optional...<----Really now? How do we optionally suffer, if we must feel it? no matter what? we can only suffer pain, if we actually do suffer it...
You may or not answer this, this is actually a debate i've had with my friends a while ago, and i've been looking around for opinions on this. if you want to help make the argument even bigger then do so, because we're actually loving on arguing about this.

I just wanted to know! favorite AE game?

Favorite Video Game? and i mean...favorite video game of all time!

So do you watch Hellsing Ultimate? if you do, then you must've seen the ''newest'' episode of this year, Hellsing Ultimate Ep 8, a pretty beautiful epic episode, it was we saw the great Count Alucard, i've heard that Episode 9 shall be out early in the next year, as it is already out in ?japan? don't really know.

So i see you like to play 'em Monster Hunters gamez! which ones have ya played then?

^-----Toughest Monster you've ever killed alone?(Depending on the rank of the mission, Low Rank, High Rank, G-Rank.)

^------You Seen Monster Hunter Orage? it's a pretty awesome MH manga! :D it was drawn in the style of One Piece and Fairy Tale, i truly loved the Manga and the ''final boss'' Miogaruna, the Illusion Dragon, although a dragon that colossal sized with the most powerful attacks i've ever seen...is badly an illusion!
However the Wind Duals were awesome! *.*

^-------If you could put ANY New element in a Monster Hunter game, which one would you put? i myself would put Wind.

Most epic final boss you've ever fought in a video game?

Most epic secret boss you've ever fought in a video game?

Most boss/mini-boss you've ever fought in a video game?

And now...for the grand climax!

I must know the secrets behind the AK's!I
I have a mission, that must be fulfilled for the sake of mother! can you help me? if not...then i will have to use another resource...however...the Fallen ArchAngels will rise! remember that! and who are they? The worst nightmare of Eukara! muahahaha!
Nah just joking here...
Alright enough jokes.
Thanks for yer time Travis! and i believe this was all i had to say! thanks for everything! and see ya later! possibly...when you give me a warning! hah! xP
and...*gives you his contact info* ...<_> *whispers to you* ~~Pssst, contact me later, and tell me what is going on behind you AK's...you guys are supposed to be stronger than us right? then why are you treated like prisoners? well...you know...well...goodbye!~~

*Dispersed into thousands of Black Feathers*
AQW  Post #: 45
12/23/2011 7:18:54   
Womba

I'm back... brace yourself.

1.) I tortured you on the first page right?

2.) This is still on the second page yah?

3.) Do you like waffles?

4.) Do you like french toast?

5.) Do you like pancakes?

6.) Do you like all of the said foods above?

7.) Have you ever heard of Fugu Sashimi?

8.) How many questions do you think I will ask?

9.) Is it alot?

10.) Have you ever read VGCats Web Comics?

11.) What's the most epic thing you've pulled off in a videogame?

12.) What's your favorite of all time videogame?

13.) Whats your worst of all time videogame?

14.) What is your biggest fail in a videogame?

15.) Have you ever suffered serious injury by accident?

16.) If you were to play ONE of these Mage-Type roles. Who would you be? (Red Mage, Blue Mage, White Mage, Black Mage)

17.) Of these Warrior roles, which would you fit best in? (Knight, Barbarian, Dragoon, Berserker)

18.) Of these Rogue roles, which would you like to be the most? (Thief, Ninja, Blademaster, Ranger)

19.) Of these Archer roles, what would you use to rain death from the skies with most? (Bowman, Ballista (heavy duty archer), Gunner, Cannon)

20.) Of these hybrid roles... what floats the boat? (Druid, Shapeshifter, R.Mage (yes I'm re-using this :P), Green Mage)

21.) If your class specialized in Light, what would you be? (Paladin or Cleric)

22.) If your class specialized in Darkness what would you be? (DeathKnight or Warlock)

23.) I'm asking alot of questions aren't I?

24.) Are some of these questions fillers?

25.) Why am I asking so many questions?

26.) More trivia! If you were a wyvern... which type of species would you be? (Leviathan, Pseudo, Fanged, Flying, Brute)

28.) What's wrong here?

27.) What books have you read?

28.) Do you have a favorite series?

29.) Do you have a favorite author?

30.) What boss from a videogame has given you the most rage?

31.) Have you ever ragequitted?

32.) We all have a bias towards something. No matter how much we may disagree... do you agree?

33.) How'd you pimp out your shackles?

34.) Do they chafe?

35.) I've heard Eukara treats her mindless slaves Archknights very well... what does she feed you?

36.) How did you pimp out your cage?

37.) is your prison home dangling over something likely to kill you?

38.) Anybody in the entire world... who -- besides your self -- would you like to be most?

39.) What's the most adorable thing you've ever seen?

4 Yes/No questions!

40.) Good?

41.) Evil?

42.) Neutral-Harmony?

43.) Neutral-Chaos?

44.) What's your favorite animal?

8 more Yes/No questions.

45.) Fire?

46.) Water?

47.) Energy?

48.) Ice?

49.) Light?

50.) Darkness?

51.) Earth?

52.) BlurpleBerry?

53.) Do you speak any other languages? If so... what?

54.) Are you a science-y person, or a religious person?

55.) Cold or Warmth?

56.) Do you like soda?

57.) What's your favorite fruit?

58.) What's your favorite vegetable?

59.) hat's your favorite cooked animal?

60.) What's your dream job?

61.) Where would you HATE to work?

62.) What animal do you really not like?

63.) Is pokemons awesome?

64.) What's your favorite dessert?

65.) What's your best high score? (assuming you've ever played a game that shows points and high scores and all that...)

66.) Did you lose a Golden Axe... or... was it a Silver Axe?

67.) What is the thicker liquid. Blood? Or is it Milk?

68.) What is a harder... well... rock. Granite? or is it Marble?

69.) In exact time, how long have you been an AK. Counting everything down to the milli-second.

70.) I've asked alot of questions haven't I?

71.) What is the chemical formula for sugar?

72.) What is your favorite movie?

73.) What movie do you hate the most?

74.) Do you have a bias towards anything?

75.) What type of cartoon is your favorite?

76.) What type of music is your favorite?

77.) What type of videogame is your favorite?

78.) What type of animal is your favorite?

79.) What type of plant is your favorite?

80.) What type of inanimate object is your favorite?

81.) What is your favorite food?

82.) What food do you hate the most?

83.) Have you ever eaten something you hoped you liked but it turned out false?

84.) How long do you think it will take for an average person to lose their humanity in solitary confinement?

85.) Do you believe in solitary confinement? (It is... just that... person gets stuffed into a room with NO interaction whatsoever from anything outside for the duration of the persons stay)

86.) What's your favorite holiday?

87.) Do you believe in Deus Ex Machina?

88.) If you were a god, of what kind would you be?

89.) What type of magic is the coolest to you?

90.) What superpower do you wish to have the mostest?

91.) Is mosted a word?

92.) Are shiny things the best things to use to exchange for things? You know... currency?

93.) Have you ever gone "No Life" on a game before?

94.) Have you ever had a Leeroy Jenkins moment?

95.) What's your biggest *Facepalm* moment?

96.) What makes you rage? (If anything)

97.) Would you rather do Excessive Farming to get what you want? Or manymany trials and dungeons for something?

98.) Did you think I would go this far?

99.) Have you lost your sanity yet?

100.) There is no question here. Any last words?

< Message edited by Womba -- 12/23/2011 7:39:22 >
DF AQW  Post #: 46
12/24/2011 20:15:38   
Dathomir2

Nobody can tell you what the Matrix is.
AQ MQ  Post #: 47
12/28/2011 14:15:56   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

*Elryn grins*

Greetings again, Travis. How do you do?

How did you fare against Chillax?

Are you ready for the Gift Delivery? Remember, the gift will open after it, as will other rewards come.

You have been accepted amongst the Guardians? It is about time they accepted you. I could swear they lost your letter a few times.

What did Death's Kid do this time? I know you felt the war coming, but no tales have reached me of your warring.

That is all for now. See you on the battlefield at the Gift Delivery.
AQ  Post #: 48
12/30/2011 7:41:20   
Suranjan
The Abbe Faria

'llo. Congratulations (though belated).

Do you like teh shiny AK buttons? ;p

Have you reached the point where you've heard 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' so many times you cringe any time someone plays it?

You like college football or are you a strictly NFL guy? Or is your forum name a clever method of throwing off people?

Watch any UFC or pro wrestling?

...Gah, after typing these things, I realise they could belong on a list titled 'The Generic Stuff Asked By More Than 10 Random People'.

Anyways, I won't waste any more of your time. /me wishes Travis 'Happy AKing', and playing 'Voodoo Child' on his guitar, gets out of here.

< Message edited by Suranjan -- 12/30/2011 11:33:36 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 49
12/30/2011 12:09:35   
100Rob123

Hello there Travis!

Congrats on the ArchKnight-ness!

quote:

Good ol' Coca-Cola.

Oh yeah, me too. Made a speech about it last year and won.

So, This is something I ask every MtAK, so here it is:
Is the cake a lie?!?!

Hmmm, you're using purple like Mirtha...*suspicious look*

I see you're awesome in AQ, any tips?
Cuz I forgot to train the stats for my lvl 25-30 character, and only found out about stats at lvl 26.

Do you play WarpForce?

I do.

Gimme a gauntlet over a gun anyday!

I hope to see you more on the DF forums!

Tiz iz it...for now...
TEEHEE

< Message edited by 100Rob123 -- 12/30/2011 12:12:59 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> RE: =MtAK= Onwards to the garden of madness!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition