Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What updates are the most important to you?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What updates are the most important to you?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/14/2011 16:54:04   
goldslayer1

quote:

Your right, everytime they do their fail attempt to balance people do complain,

Wanna know why, their resent balance updates are pathetic, Requirments solve nothing, all they are doiing is trying to delay, yet never fix the main body of the problem.

That is why people complain and also alot would be mad after waiting sooooo long all we get are pathetic requirments.

i said people complain because the release lacked content. not because the balance failed. (balance failing is a different topic.
please read it right next time.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/14/2011 22:58:56   
Remorse

But the balance updates did lack content,

content in terms of balance chnages, I woldnt call adding requimrents a full of content release, thats is why I belive people complain, If they complain about wanting new wepons etc that is just selfish.
Epic  Post #: 27
12/14/2011 23:19:50   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

I would post saying something along the lines saying that requirements are meant for balancing low level skills that are easily abused but I always get ignored on that point.

The updates I like the most are the small, teaser ones. Like the past couple were. Makes me really look forward to the next release and gives me the patience to wait for it(good things come to those who wait). Also, balance updates are pretty high up the list. We don't have very many skill updates but I like those a lot as well. Good thing we'll be getting another new skill update some time in the near future.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
12/14/2011 23:24:17   
Remorse

^
The old requirments are fine,

The new ones failing to nerf TLMs were inteded for higher levels wanna know why??

They specifically said it the design notes they released them.
I already proved this to you before.

Plus I dont see how requirments on hybrid and frenzy etc would be inteded for low levels especially when they already have hyrbid improving with you level meaning it only becomes OP when you a high level.
My bet is the possibly used it as an excuse saying they did it for low levels e.e

But I see how requirments on mascre helps low levels but couldnt they just make mascre level improving aswell requirements should be a last resort.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 12/14/2011 23:28:16 >
Epic  Post #: 29
12/14/2011 23:29:10   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@remorse Cindy=/=Balance Team. The info she gives us is what she hears and she may not always pass it on with 100% accuracy. She tries her best to pass things on accurately but she can make mistakes. Sometimes though, some things are left out of the info she receives and that causes misinformation. The Balance Team may not have told her it was for low levels to be balanced and she might have assumed it was for high levels instead. The last time I checked about requirements with Ashari, she pretty much stated they were meant as fixes for low level balance and most of the time only that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/15/2011 2:15:19   
Remorse

^ Then they could of just made the skills less effective at lower levels,

similar to now as you can only get plus 13 from hybrid when you reach a certain level, they could of done that instead of ruin variety across all levels.
Epic  Post #: 31
12/15/2011 5:02:05   
.Nikzat.

Balance ofc then other stuff...
Epic  Post #: 32
12/15/2011 8:30:20   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@remorse They can only scale so much and what is preventing someone at low levels from pouring everything into str or tech and getting huge damage from skills Mass or Plasma Bolt? Requirements. Variety isn't spamming one stat so you can get big numbers from a skill. Everyone and their dog has been doing that since Alpha.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
12/15/2011 9:42:17   
Remorse

^ I have made many low level account alot before these requirments and never was this a problem.

Infact it was the oppisite of a problem it was fun and creative it is similar to Beta as you get the flexabailty in what you want to do, why would you restrict them requirments especially when their are always ways to beat them. Many counter mostly because of the lack of aussult bot, so them spam str hey, no problem intim sheild, so the spam tech hey, malf, mana drain, sheild.

Not to mention the fact if you have enough health at low levels you can easily withstand their attacks often after they have done their big burst damage they have nothing to fallback easy to pick them off.

Their is honestly no reason to be picky at these low levels.
Epic  Post #: 34
12/15/2011 10:11:26   
Lord Nub

Sound effects?!?!? http://nyanit.com/epicduel.artix.com

There Charfade has cured yalls need for sound effects. Simply type nyanit.com/ before opening a site and viola or voila....or vioaiaoaila??? Who knows...
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
12/15/2011 19:51:54   
Gepard Acht

I want real sound effects, not nyan cat lol
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What updates are the most important to you?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition