Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Class Changing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Class Changing
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/19/2011 23:29:06   
Hallodeath

I haven't class changed yet since I'm broke,only 8k won't do anything.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/20/2011 12:36:11   
Sipping Cider

I have spent so much varium on class changes its ridiculous (even if its a ton less than some others have, still a lot for me).

First I changed from a mercenary to a tech mage because although I liked the tech mage the best it was not good until higher levels so I started as a mercenary.

Next, I changed to bounty hunter because of bunny chompers.

Getting power hungry, I changed to mercenary so I would win more games.

Realizing that I found mercenary boring, I changed back to tech mage.

When new classes came out I tried out each one, just because it was new stuff.

I liked tactical mercenary but when I heard that they were OPed and Cyber Hunters were impossible to win with I wanted to challenge myself and changed to cyber hunter.

Well, by now I had sold most of my gear to change classes so much so I did a final change to blood mage since that was the only class I could win with with the gear I had.

After yet another varium replenish, I decided to go to tech mage since that was my favorite class.

Then I changed to cyber hunter, followed by tactical mercenary, followed by blood mage all because I wanted to try out build ideas.

Finally, back to the tech mage it was since I thought I would be least tempted to change class from a tech mage and thus stop spending so much money.

< Message edited by theSunguardian -- 12/20/2011 12:40:48 >
Epic  Post #: 27
12/21/2011 1:31:21   
ForTun3

i want to change the class of 3 of my chars to the new ones, the reason i havent is i cant afford it and also the amount of varium or creds u need is just way too much for such a thing when half the time your going to have items that end up useless for you...
Post #: 28
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Class Changing
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition