Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Factions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Factions
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2011 15:49:19   
icestorm100

Gold, I believe that Legion Kingz are exile =.=". I checked just right now
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/18/2011 16:03:08   
rej

quote:

@rej
legion has soul hunters, KOTR, savage killers, street worrion (not spelling all that).
the legion kings, supperiorsxxx, legion of buffy, the throne souls, brazilian war lords.

Exile has Control Alt Death, moonlight phoenix (only early on resets)
thats about all i can name on the top of my head when it comes to whos active.

as u can see legion has more active factions atm in solo and in team.

I know. Iwas merely naming the most prestigious faction for each alignment.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/18/2011 16:14:49   
TurkishIncubus

@IsaiahtheMage

well i rethought, its very dangerous to have co leaders, so without co leader the factions are better i guess :) and you can be co leader in a faction without having a official rank

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 12/18/2011 17:29:42 >
Epic  Post #: 28
12/18/2011 16:32:41   
Yu84

What about this:

The leader can appoint a co-leader, and this co-leader can do everything the leader can do except disband (and kicking the leader.)

There is one catch to this:

For the co-leader to do anything, such as kicking, demoting, and promoting players, there has to be a vote, and 3 of the other 5 officers must agree to the decision for it to be followed through.

For example: if the co-leader wants to kick an officer and/or a member, a message requesting the officer(s) approval will appear as soon as the officer(s) logs on.

Furthermore: if the co-leader wants to kick an officer, the officer which the co-leader wants to kick cannot participate in the vote.

Suggestions?

< Message edited by Yu84 -- 12/18/2011 16:33:40 >
Post #: 29
12/18/2011 16:55:40   
IsaiahtheMage

@Yu84 I would have to disagree. That would cause much hate and anger between fellow faction members. Only the Leader and the 3 Co-Leaders should be in-charge of who goes. Not all members of the faction voting on who they want to go or stay.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 12/18/2011 16:56:19 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/18/2011 17:19:00   
Yu84

@IsaiahtheMage

Not all of the members of the faction make the vote, only the 5 officers (excluding the co-leader.)

Also: if there are 3 co-leaders, another problem would arise, if the leader is gone/inactive, out of the 3 co-leaders, who would be the "boss"?

This could potentially create a a problem within the faction

< Message edited by Yu84 -- 12/18/2011 17:22:23 >
Post #: 31
12/18/2011 18:40:04   
rej

^that sounds relatively pointless. Founder stepdown is much simpler and easier to implement.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
12/18/2011 23:12:12   
Yu84

^
I dont think they want to implement founder step down, as it would prolong the life of factions, therefore less varium used.
Post #: 33
12/19/2011 17:50:58   
rej

^maybe in the extreme long term; but in the first week of it's release, hundreds of players would create factions andgive them away to non vars and/or their alts, resulting in the second largest faction rush the game has ever seen.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
12/20/2011 9:58:08   
Buffy A. Summers

The " LEGION " Kings Are Exile?

That's Just Silly. Why Not The Exile Kings Or The Exiled Kings?

*facepalm*
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
12/20/2011 12:46:10   
Sipping Cider

EXILE The poor underdogs, being beat into submission by Baleius. Chances of winning are slim, with only-

wait, exile is winning?

Go LEGION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Epic  Post #: 36
12/20/2011 17:55:29   
Zean Zapple

Join Exile. Do you want to go down as a person who joined someone because they couldn't beat them? If everyone who had ever done that banded together they would have won!
Epic  Post #: 37
12/20/2011 19:54:25   
goldslayer1

i think Baelius hasn't met Control Alt Death yet, or else he would have went down a long time ago.
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
12/20/2011 20:11:03   
Buffy A. Summers

I Posted This In The Q&A, But I Want To Throw It Here As Well...

Because, I See One Major Problem With The Fryste War...

It's Promoting The Individual Getting Achievements... Has Nothing To Do With Their Faction.

These Wins Do Not Even Count Towards Faction/Infuence/Tokens Etc...

I Thought The Purpose Of The Fryste War Was About Making Factions More Important... Not Less.

Don't Get Me Wrong, I'm Enjoying The War Alot. I Think It's A Great Addition To The Game... BUT...

>>> Repost Below:

Ummm...

I Understand That I Can Go To The "Train Conductor" At Central Station To See What Factions Are In The Lead For World Domination Each Day... Now.

It Also Lists The War Events For That Day...BUT... NO WHERE, Does It Simply State Or Show Which Side, Exile Or Legion, Is Winning For That Day In Total War Kills.

Why Is This?

For Such A Major Feature Such As Factions And World Domination, Now, This Is Buried And Not Clearly Shown Or Known.

Why?

The Fryste War Has Done The Opposite In My Opnion On The Importance Of Factions...

The Wins Don't Even Count Towards The Faction In Anyway And The "Normal" Daily Warboard Seems To Have Been Replaced.

Surely, The Fryste War Leader Does Not Determine This Outcome, Because Legion Would Win For About 3-4 Weeks Straight With The Huge Fryste War Lead They Have (600K+).

Can Someone Explain This To Me? I'm Confused. How Is Normal World Domination Determined Now?

Does The Fryste Leaderboards Affect It In Anyway?

And Most Importantly... Where Can I See A Normal World Domination/Faction Daily Leader Total?

~ Buffy

< Message edited by Buffy A. Summers -- 12/20/2011 20:21:31 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
12/20/2011 23:42:08   
nico0las

Legion. We have
Savagekillers
Kotr
Evil council
Legit
Superiorssssss (or however you spell it).
I can't remember the others, I don't play much anymore.

I've been legion forever (with he exception of the ED glads and Witches of pain.
Long live the legion.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Factions
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition