Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: 2012 Worm Project

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> [Gallery Events] >> Collaborations >> RE: 2012 Worm Project
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/1/2012 12:18:15   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

AND IT ENDS!
The signing up for the 2012 now ended, by a delay of only 15 minutes!
If you haven't signed up yet and you have a reasonable reason for that, please contact me so we can work things out.
For everybody else, stay tuned until I post the order of the pieces. I will edit this post with the list and some more information and reminders before this day ends (According to the server time!)
A big edit:
The list is finished!
Using the ancient spells of taking notes out of a hat, I generated a completely random list.
You can find the list in the following link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pRiBpj64ZPCinq2XbdMy2KCRUiYUEJtEBZqTkp-JgJ8/edit
The first listed day is when the artist begins his work. The second listed day is the day when the artist finishes his work and sends his piece to the next artist. I didn't count the day you're receive the piece because time differences can cause some problems, but if you get the piece early feel free to work on yours some more. Don't forget to PM your finished piece too, so in the end I will assemble the worm itself.

You can pass your piece earlier of the time, but two things. First, the deadline is there only so we can really finish this project, don't make yourself nervous and then find out you finished your art piece in only a day, this isn't a contest. Second, if you have more time, feel free to make your piece even better! If you do decide to finish early, I will change the list according to the day you finished.

You must pass your piece until midnight (00:00:00 AM EST) of the second listed day. If you fail to pass your piece by that time, the next artist on the list should PM me, and I will give him the latest piece so they can start their work. I will give the artist who haven't received the piece on time a day delay, and the artist who failed to make their piece should PM me with the reason of not making the piece, and according to the reason I will see if I should give another chance, or not.

Please, please, please, do not post your piece in this thread.
As I wrote some posts ago, this thread is for discussion and asking questions, and you will be able to see your piece together with all of the other amazing arts in the finished worm.
Last, don't forget you can ask for a delay, but please be reasonable, being tired isn't really a great reason for asking a delay.
If you have any questions, ask them here, and don't forget to check out the list daily for any changes. I will post changes if they happen, but please be sure to check the list by yourselves too.
Only 3 hours until the beginning, enjoy in the biggest gallery project of 2012 and don't forget to have fun!

< Message edited by PyroPuppy -- 1/1/2012 13:55:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
1/1/2012 17:14:09   
random fun 12

I take it that the list shows date then month. That 7.3 would mean 7th March?
DF AQW  Post #: 27
1/2/2012 2:50:56   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Ah, yes. I'm used to writing the day first and the month second, and I even remember seeing a diagram showing why it is more logical than writing the month first and the day second.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
1/5/2012 11:25:57   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Hello everybody Well, after waiting 5 days, dark savant didn't answer my PM, for making sure he knows he is the first on the list. Sadly, he haven't answered, and after checking his last log in (which I should have dome earlier) I found out he haven't logged in at all in January. So, Flamingknight11, if you don't receive any piece by tomorrow in 00:00:00 (the night between 6th and 7th), start working on your piece without a piece before you.
Please, don't let this project dismiss because a lack of attention, check out when you you are supposed to make your piece as soon as possible!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
1/22/2012 19:36:23   
rubmybelly

Soo is this still happening or what?

AQ  Post #: 30
1/22/2012 21:41:51   
flamingknight11

^
I'm not sure there haven't been much news for the past while about the project. Hopefully we'll get an update on the progress from PyroPuppy soon.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
1/23/2012 12:57:41   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Excellent questions!
Sadly, because after 4 pieces I got only 2, which means only half, I decided to put this project on hold.
This really makes me sad and angry, since I really thought we can pull out a fantastic piece of art as a community, but if only half of the people who promised to help will actually do something, then we need to fix things up.
So, like I said, this project is on hold until everyone who signed up and really, really willing to make a fantastic piece of art will repost.
After everyone will repost, I will update the list and the project will be able to continue, after I know for sure everyone are willing to participate.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
1/23/2012 14:16:39   
random fun 12

Reposted!

Seriously, you don't need to worry about me Pyro, I'm here pretty much at least an hour everyday.
DF AQW  Post #: 33
1/24/2012 3:58:57   
Winged_Destiny

I figured it was going to come down to this. People have busy lives these days. Its hard to really make a commitment for some; so, really, it's understandable (of course I'm only being optimistic, I already that's not so). Anyways, I'm still in. Seeing as I was 3rd last on the list, I figured I might as well hang back and enjoy myself. Well enough rambling from me; I'm still in.
Post #: 34
1/24/2012 5:21:35   
TheShadowed1
long cat r looong

aye
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 35
1/24/2012 7:00:07   
Solar Boy
Vorpal Edges Biggest Fan!

I'm still in.
AQ AQW  Post #: 36
1/24/2012 17:18:06   
Smalls

I'm still in as well!
DF  Post #: 37
1/24/2012 17:42:05   
Master K

I'm still drifting around.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
1/28/2012 8:49:37   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Well, I gave it a weekend, and it is nice to see some people still care about this. Anyway, I will create a new list and will post it in 00:00 server time, in the night between the 28 and the 29. Stay tuned for more news!
Edit: Check out the previous link for the new list. I won't have an access to a computer in the change between Solar Boy and TS1, so I trust you to switch pieces and start working.
Also, Khelios didn't have a lot of time due personal reasons, his piece isn't really connected to Flaming Knight's one. Therefore I will make sure my piece connects to both.
I will leave few more days to resign up, and after the night between Tuesday and Wednesday 00:00 server time, it will closed until the end of the project. Don't forget to have fun!

< Message edited by PyroPuppy -- 1/28/2012 15:28:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 39
1/29/2012 7:43:35   
drDOT

Think you can squeeze me in at the end?
AQW  Post #: 40
1/29/2012 13:04:11   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Added you in the end! Don't forget, only 3 days until you will miss the chance for being part of the greatest project of the gallery!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 41
1/29/2012 13:19:10   
rubmybelly

Yo I thought by me asking the question you would know Im still in..
AQ  Post #: 42
1/30/2012 13:22:21   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Oh, I added you, forgot to post it earlier. Anyway, have a great time everybody!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 43
1/31/2012 14:24:45   
Sorceress555

Aww, too bad I missed this :( Well, great jobs you all!

EDIT: Wait, is there still time to resign up? If so, add me :P Otherwise, this is a cool project, and I'll try to join next time!

< Message edited by Sorceress555 -- 1/31/2012 14:26:14 >
AQW  Post #: 44
1/31/2012 14:43:51   
random fun 12

Sorceress: After this whole thing and we're done with the original worm, anyone can add a piece to the worm as long as they send it to PyroPuppy first.
DF AQW  Post #: 45
1/31/2012 15:08:41   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Exactly! Don't worry, the idea of the list and all is to have a real finish date to this project. Of course i prefer more people, but if every week I will add one, which needs another week for work, this will never end! Yet, I will remember your request and contact you as soon as the current list is over.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 46
2/2/2012 13:44:24   
Sorceress555

Great!! I'll start fooling around in GIMP to make a banner for the worm. Is 500x100 okay?
AQW  Post #: 47
2/4/2012 13:52:44   
Dark Savant

Hello! Sorry for not being here, my computer decided to blow up about a month ago. I've only just now been able to get on a computer to catch up what I missed. I'm sorry for any disdain I caused to this project. <=(
Anyways, I'm using a different computer that I should be able to get on at least weekly, and I would really love to re-join the project. However, not only are you guys really setting this in motion now, but I think my inconsistencies might prove to be a problem somewhere down the road. I'll be looking when I can though!

I might just do what Sorceress is doing and wait for this to end, then add onto that.
Hmmmm... Worm project part 2, Or is it too early to be thinking about that? =P

Good luck to the project and everyone participating! =)
AQ AQW  Post #: 48
2/4/2012 20:23:03   
Winged_Destiny

Sorceress555:
quote:

Great!! I'll start fooling around in GIMP to make a banner for the worm. Is 500x100 okay?

Well you can practice in GIMP for now. But to actually make a piece is practically impossible without receiving the previous piece first. And the size has to be 600x400.
As quoted from the first post of this thread:
quote:

The dimensions for each piece should be 600x400 (width x height) pixels.

Dark Savant: Don't sweat it! No one's jumping the gun here saying it's all of those "inactive's" faults! I actually think Pyropuppy can still add you guys to the list; I think he/she just chooses not to. You and Sorceress555 can always be added to the end of this list. I don't see why not, since this is going to continue until the end of the year.

Post #: 49
2/4/2012 22:20:41   
flamingknight11

I'm really glad this project is still going strong and I'm really curious to see how the finished project will look.

@Dark Savant; It wasn't really your fault, cause things happen. Hopefully, you'll be able to figure something out cause with these kinds of projects, it is always the more the merrier.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> [Gallery Events] >> Collaborations >> RE: 2012 Worm Project
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition