Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The war update.. my feedback o.o

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> The war update.. my feedback o.o
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2011 11:58:34   
Rui..
Banned

Gratz to the team who releasing such a huge update. the graphics look cool and so do the new weapons.

Kudos on the extra 10 inventory slots.

I like the fact that the bombs are bringing in extra revenue and helping the low levels get occasional exp and credit boost.

I see a lot of people making a fuss on the varium bomb but hey you got to understand its the bomb users that give u the occasional exp and credit boost. and hello at the end of the day its just an achievement :D

I did join the legion side and kill a few lvl 30 monsters but i could not do it over 3 minutes, reason - no credit for the effort and secondly its just too easy and repetitive. I hope you folks tweak this a bit.

now for the sad part
what bothers me the most is that the team failed to nerf the tact mercs, are we gonna get any updates on the nerf part or do i need to shut up and change to a tact merc o.o

edit: i forgot to add this important point.

since the update i find it takes a minute to get 4 people to fine players to start a 2 on 2, is it possible to open up doom server for those who wanna do the war thing ? or maybe tweak the 4 servrs in a way to find players faster for fighting!!

seriously i need blood..

< Message edited by Rui.. -- 12/18/2011 12:09:48 >
Post #: 1
12/18/2011 12:37:22   
Practel
Spectating from the Sidelines

"I see a lot of people making a fuss on the varium bomb but hey you got to understand its the bomb users that give u the occasional exp and credit boost. and hello at the end of the day its just an achievement :D
"

I wish I could tell everyone this.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/18/2011 12:41:08   
Lord Nub

Rui ya know ya wanna switch to tac merc so just do it already.... :p

Also agreed on the 2v2 thing. Also haven't seen matches so horribly paired up in some time. Hope we get a new mode involving ally link one of these days.

That will also decongest the regular 2v2 mode for the nons and less experienced 2v2ers to enjoy again.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/18/2011 12:42:15   
Practel
Spectating from the Sidelines

I think theres an issue with people who are purposely winning so other people lose their money. Not something I'm for.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/18/2011 12:58:10   
Lord Nub

^ Hmmmm lets see here.... only 2 winners so far.... narrows the possibilities...wonder who he could mean!?!??!?!? Oh wait...it's right after my post :D

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/18/2011 13:01:15   
One Winged Angel1357

All the time put into farming the NPC's to get the bombs to get the 10 minute bonus does not make up for all of EXP Credits and Influence being lost from farming the War NPC's so the trade off is not even worth it
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/18/2011 13:04:27   
IsaiahtheMage

quote:

I see a lot of people making a fuss on the varium bomb but hey you got to understand its the bomb users that give u the occasional exp and credit boost. and hello at the end of the day its just an achievement :D

Exactly all this event is about is achievements and rating points. Besides a 10 minute credit and exp boost is NOT worth the insane money scam that this event is. I can't believe people are paying hundreds of dollars for this event and in the end all you get is a achievement and some rating points. Thats ridiculous.

@OWA Exactly. Farming these NPCs for hours is not worth it when you get nothing but achievements and rating points in return. Not worth it at all.

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 12/18/2011 13:08:15 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
12/18/2011 13:12:51   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

Please use the December 15th Design Notes Thread to discuss about the war release.

Locked.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> The war update.. my feedback o.o
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition