Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: WDs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: WDs
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/22/2011 11:54:10   
Santa ClawZz

@Wootz

2046808 was not Elite, ergo, he used real moneys...$$
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
12/22/2011 11:54:27   
Fay Beeee

quote:

12/22/2011 16:32:07

Angels Holocaust

I haven't posted in a while but I'm glad that the epicduel community has taken notice of such corruption in this game. I remember when DSX first came into power and abused the living daylights out of the war cannons. Legit was in first place and they fired enough war cannons to debunk our WD lead. That was probably one of the saddest days of my career. It all comes down to one problem and that's mods should never be allowed on any boards.

@ Fay

It's because of people like you that the United States government is in such a terrible state right now. People like YOU think all is well and nothing could possibly go wrong, you say these things because you have nothing to fight for, your not even in a competitive faction so how would you know how CAD feels? Simple, you wouldn't.
Epic  Post #: 52
12/22/2011 11:57:26   
Wootz

I belive that he is. He did tell me that he is.

AQW Epic  Post #: 53
12/22/2011 11:57:28   
The Death Trap

Mods Dont have unlimited varium. They do their job and get paid a certain amount. people shouldent be making stuff up about moderators and how they are not fair.
Think of it this way. Moderators are just playing ED just like Us but they have a green name.
AQW Epic  Post #: 54
12/22/2011 11:58:56   
Wiseman

@Wootz: Brainwash isn't unfair to anyone, all it does is improve win % not win speed so it doesn't give an advantage. Not even on the all time, cause players that really want to be on the all time, can easily get more wins than a someone can brainwash on a daily basis (it's only 75 wins). If I couldn't brainwash I would still get the same number of wins per day, the only difference would be that I would have a lower % than I do now.

< Message edited by Wiseman -- 12/22/2011 12:00:33 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
12/22/2011 11:59:33   
Angels Holocaust

@ Santa ClawZz

So your admitting that the mods are using their privileges to their advantage? It doesn't matter if it's just 1 wd. They still screwed someone out of a hard earned medal. If there willing to use their unlimited varium to get 1 medal what's stopping them from getting 50 more?
Post #: 56
12/22/2011 12:00:38   
Wootz

Well,
You're right. Forgot that it still limits to 75 wins.
Sorry.

@Angels
Don't you think that CaD's 55 World Dominations don't screw up some other factions chance of getting the achievment?
OR Legit's 148 World Dominations?
That is 148 days of screwing up every other faction in the game.
So, in this. You are more guilty then the Moderators.

< Message edited by Wootz -- 12/22/2011 12:02:30 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 57
12/22/2011 12:04:28   
Santa ClawZz

@jockytran

Unlimited no, but a REALLY high amount, lol.

How they spend it is their business unless it's damaging other players. And let me make this clear again, Brainwash is just as fast as 1vs1, if no slower,
just it improves %. War Kills are done by most mods for personal reasons and the only time they were abused by mods was stopped very soon. War Bombs is a new feature and I haven't seen any
mod besides Wiseman do a lot of them and as he mentioned it was new to him, so he had to try it. Token/XP boost abusing is also nothing to be accusing mods for either. There was a time when
it was being abused, but again, it was stopped very soon.

You can't just cut everything they get with a knife. Just as they let go when it comes to un-banning cheaters or giving soft punishments, we have to do the same with them and understand they are
players too, like us and wanna taste everything in game.

Kindness and Compassion peoplez!
AQW Epic  Post #: 58
12/22/2011 12:04:47   
Lord Barrius

Temporarily locking to look through the contents of this thread. If I decide that it's not going anywhere productive, then I'll just get rid of it. Please wait patiently.

EDIT: You were given a warning in advance from one of your own members, someone who wisely pointed out that so long as you guys kept it civil, we'd let this topic run. But some of you chose not to keep it civil and resorted to personal attacks on each other's character. That is NOT okay. I've deleted the more improper posts, as well as a few off-topic ones. Next time, I won't prune the thread, I'll just lock it.

I'm going to go against my better judgment here and give you all another chance to discuss this topic in a civil fashion. If you can't do that, not only will I lock this topic but SWs and bans may be issued.

I appreciate goldslayer1's attempt to keep the topic civil as you discussed an issue that you feel has a significant impact on your game experience. I hope there are other individuals like him who are willing to try to express their thoughts constructively, rather than attacking each other over differing points of view.

< Message edited by Lord Barrius -- 12/22/2011 12:24:09 >
Post #: 59
12/22/2011 13:28:37   
Wootz

Threads On!
Let's continue, shall we?
AQW Epic  Post #: 60
12/22/2011 13:37:49   
comicalbike

however when CAD got 100,000 free tokens from the developers (due to complaints after they got "hacked") and took the mine tower flag with them, nobody said a word, imagine that.

@V.I.X Below: Nightwraith did say to donate all the tokens into that flag in order to keep you from gaining an unfair advantage of having two flags, however you took a second flag afterward. Since you had so many tokens in the mine tower flag your faction didn't have to worry bout donating to it for a long time, that left you free to focus on the second flag, in other words you still gained an unfair advantage from the tokens given to you. You where not supposed to take a second flag till all of the tokens in mine tower drained or until the developers lowered the amount to what it was supposed to be (49k I believe it was). Also I believe your faction claimed to have the token donation record, however that was due to gifted tokens so in my opinion that record is an illusion.
just a reply for what was said to v.i.x
vix did not take the flag there was only one person that took the flag and that was me as i had a lot of tokens i took it on my own and told them afterwards if it was anyone's fault it was mine no one else.
when you complain about mods i don't like it as i was in kort and a very nice mod runs it, but as you have complained i have left kort and gone to a nice fun faction for the time being,
as for me i have no complaint about the mods they are all ok and do a good job

Epic  Post #: 61
12/22/2011 13:40:23   
Wootz

Nice one Comical :) /BroFist

I think that CaD should get a punishment for not obeing the terms which were given to them.
AQW Epic  Post #: 62
12/22/2011 13:46:18   
comicalbike

cad did obey the terms i was the one that did not understand them the flag taking was all my fault no one else Wootz
Epic  Post #: 63
12/22/2011 13:48:46   
Wiseman

@Comicalbike: I understand, and I can't fault you for donating, especially since at the time you didn't really know the details of what happened with CAD.

Even if you did take the flag though, Vix could have easily told the members not to donate to it anymore afterward. You may have taken the flag, but they are the ones that held it for months, even after you had already left CAD.

In any case that's all in the past and it's no longer a big deal, seeing as how they have already lost that flag, but I just wanted to note that sometimes unfair advantages do happen, and it's not always easy to prevent.

Sorry I didn't PM you this message, but you seem to have PMs off at the moment. :P

@Anyone it concerns: KotR has 3 mods in our faction, however none of us abuse the system to gain an unfair advantage, and I also know that Alley Cat would never do something like that either. In other words legion having so many mods on their side means nothing, if anything it hurts legion cause mods are limited at what they can and cannot do and my faction is constantly being held back because of those limitations. However none of that matters to me, because I simply play for fun and couldn't care less if KotR wins a WD or Daily medal as long as my members are also having fun.

< Message edited by Wiseman -- 12/22/2011 13:50:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
12/22/2011 13:51:35   
Wootz

Sorry, Comical. Didn't understand your post completly.
AQW Epic  Post #: 65
12/22/2011 13:52:32   
Technical Time

@Miraged

Im In an Legion faction, but I agree with TurkishIncubus.
I didnt know we had all mods on our side.

But when i knew, Im very dissapionted, even if we win, we didnt win fair and square.
Why be ashamed, its a game. Its not like we did something wrong.

You should be ashamed of taking this game so serious.
SHAME ON YOU, YOU PUT A GAME OVER LIFE!
Post #: 66
12/22/2011 13:55:34   
TurkishIncubus

@comicalbike

Maybe you get the flag but we keep donating on that so if there was a wrong thing , we did wrong as a faction.

but NW told donating all the Hacked tokens into MT flag and we did and its not 100k we already had 49 k in the flag so we get extra 51k token, we donated that 51k in MT flagand we still had more tokens that we already saved we get the 2nd flag with it.

If i think like wiseman's logic, DSX got alot WD because of abused warkills with free varium so we get 51k free token, we are equal :/, this is MODs logic, you did 1 wrong , we also did 1 wrong.
Epic  Post #: 67
12/22/2011 13:55:56   
VIX

@Wootz : CAD sould be punished?? lol for what , and why ? you don't know what's happened and you saying punished LOL...

@comicalbiker thanks your for clearing this .

@ Wiseman : I told you in PM , That when Comicalbiker donated 40k Tokens in FC i emailed Nightwraith directly asking him about this and he told me if we donated the same amout that was donated b4 CAD got hacked we can take another flag , and i've asked Alley Cat and Ashari to make sure i understand right about what Nightwriaht told me .

So when i saw comical donated i told all my members to stop donating till i asked Nightwraith so i think i did nothing wrong and like i said i never do anything from my head as i told you in-pm .

-Thanks For understanding.

-VIX
Epic  Post #: 68
12/22/2011 13:58:18   
Wootz

quote:

@Wootz : CAD sould be punished?? lol for what , and why ? you don't know what's happened and you saying punished LOL...

From what I understood of the posts, CaD got 100,000 free Battle Tokens which weren't donated into the MineTower flag which was said by Nightwraith to donate to.
AQW Epic  Post #: 69
12/22/2011 13:59:50   
VIX

@Wootz : CAD got hacked b4 and i talked to nightwraith about everything and nightwraith restored CAD and restored CAD members tokens. that's everything ...

< Message edited by V.I.X -- 12/22/2011 14:01:33 >
Epic  Post #: 70
12/22/2011 14:01:01   
MirageD

i certainly hope this thread hasn't become a CAD vs KOTR thread :( it started out as a WD thread....and i think wise has addressed those complaints and that the original suppositions have been proven wrong....

then this thread broke out into a mod bashing....and i hope that has stopped.....i'm personally disappointed in the CAD postings here....i had previously had great respect for that faction and its leader :( but must say i no longer hold them in the same regard

on another note....i'm surprised that LB has decided to let this thread continue....i mean many other threads of lesser tension are locked or deleted.....what would the AEF mods do to a thread which wrongfully accused them of abuse????.....hmmmm?....just a thought.....no new news that i personally don't get along with LB....so i expect i will again get banned from the forums for speaking my peace.....happy holidays !

< Message edited by MirageD -- 12/22/2011 14:04:59 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 71
12/22/2011 14:01:32   
Wootz

Fine.
But you didn't answer my post fully.
quote:

got 100,000 free Battle Tokens which weren't donated into the MineTower flag

Answer that part, please.
Thanks.
AQW Epic  Post #: 72
12/22/2011 14:03:54   
VIX

@MirageD : we're not Fighting we're just talking and clearing things to Wiseman he maybe didn't know about them.
Epic  Post #: 73
12/22/2011 14:04:08   
Technical Time

Alley cat left her Exile faction and started a Legion one.
She took all her actvie members to the new faction called Toy Soldiers.

The thing is i feel bad for all who donated to the flag and then got ditched.
Post #: 74
12/22/2011 14:06:34   
TurkishIncubus

@Wootz

nope, we donated all the 100k token at MT flag, maybe some ppl would remember that flag was +100k because of us.Then we get another flag with the tokens we saved before( They were not free i played for every single of them)

+ we didnt get 100k free token we already had 49k in the flag w get 51k free token because NW told that he cant edit the donated token amounts for every player.
Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: WDs
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition